Flaking skin....

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by luckyhubby83, Mar 16, 2019.

1. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    anyone have issues with skin that’s almost molting like a snake shedding its skin, on the skin that is between the penis shaft and the ball sack. It’s on the underside of the penis that is shedding skin.

It’s not irritated or sore, just very strange that it’s flaking in the volume that it did when unlocked.

I was locked for over two weeks but clean daily with a wash cloth in the area that is having the skin flake off almost like a sun burn a few days after.

This normal?

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    it could be due to whatever you have been using as lubrication? some things dry the skin out and cause it to flake off as it dries out. As long as its not sore or broken it should be ok skin dies and flakes off all the time like sunburn does the lube makes it stay on a little longer than it might have otherwise done before a little like lotion applied onto sunburnt skin.

3. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    Here's what I think (DISCLAIMER: This is not a qualified medical opinion! o_O)... After years (decades?) of stroking the living snot out of our penises, when we finally put them away, there are years of callouses and thickened skin that will slough-off over time. Leaving shiny-new very sensitive expandomatic play-toys for our keyholders!

4. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    this is what i assumed was happening.
    i was up to 1X a day on average... till i lost the privilege of masturbating.

Rectrix and Giveitup like this.
  5. thongs911

thongs911 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    I have this issue too, especially around the 1 week mark. Its like there is a molting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice