No Touch

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Peter Rabbit, Mar 14, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    I am under a strict no touching rule whether I’m in chastity or not. This now explicitly includes just fondling my balls while I’m locked up. I’m finding this incredibly difficult to adhere to. My keyholding wife has told me that I may fondle my nipples instead.

I haven’t found too many male chastity enthusiasts talking about no-touch. That seems to be more popular in female denial.

Anyone else out there? I was looking for hypnotic suggesting for no touch, but kept finding hands free orgasms which is DEFINITELY not allowed.

The Next reply is a journal entry I wrote as I was dripping, throbbing and writhing from coping with all this that also provides background and a bit history about us.

corsac, Sexy Slave 69 and chastesoon like this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I’m no longer allowed to touch myself at all without permission.

I haven’t masturbated since last May. I might not get to this year at all, as I’m going to take it as a challenge not to even ask in 2019. If she wants to see me stroke, she’ll ask.

I tried to angle more for stroking last year, and she said she did let me, once. Fuck. The ambiguity of “last” and “once” fucks with my mind. I also tried to angle for more pussy but she let me wait a new record 12 weeks of denial.

Maybe I just need to be a good and patient boy and not start pushing again.

My wife’s made it explicitly clear that I’m not even allowed to fondle my balls while locked in chastity. Hot tub jets, vibrators, plugs, it’s all off the table.

I need to be a good boy. Completely dependent on her for a sensual touch, and the slightest relief.

I really didn’t expect that she wanted to go so deep into my permanent denial of self stimulation.

Almost two years ago, in April 2017, after 8 weeks of orgasm denial, I was feeling high and had offered her permanent control of my stroking. She refused my offer as too narrow. She would accept indefinite responsibility and ownership only if it included all forms of masturbation.

Maybe I have been slipping recently. She looked a little surprised when I said I had been fondling my balls while locked up. She spanked my balls until I gave an earnest and meek “sorry!” She had to remind me that her rule forbids any self stimulation.

“You can still touch your nipples.” she allowed.

I hung my head, feeling sheepish, and trapped. I might have pouted a little.

I added “Until it’s confirmed that’s all I need (to cum)” and she agreed.

Her rule is complete.

She wants me hungry for her. Horny. All I can do is stare at caged cock dripping with precum and yearn for her touch, while I get very familiar with my nipples, as my hips gyrate snd toes curl.

3. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    Your Wife spanking your balls because you broke her rules seems to me like an appropiate discipinary measure to take.

4. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    I have not touched her penis in over a year. When I sit to pee, the angle of my device requires I move her balls back so as not to make a mess. That is allowed. Other than that, touching her property is not allowed. I think I will never be allowed to touch her penis again.

buildup likes this.
  5. DenialIsTheNewOrgasm

DenialIsTheNewOrgasm Active member

Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    wow. this requires a lot of control and strong presence of mind. Most times I touch myself down there (locked or not) is not on purpose, but just subliminal (just to check if everything is still there;-))

Good luck!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  6. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    Wow amazing, I have been denied seeing her cock hard sometimes but not strictly, generally I cant touch.
    Your very luckly to have such strict rules In play. My nipples to are my play ground now too

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  7. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    My wife does not want me touching myself, but it’s pretty hard for her to enforce. My scrotum really does nothing for me if I am the one touching it, but my nipples do feel great if I touch them. And what I can feel on my glans during washing in the shower feels really nice. I admit that I sneak a few touches here and there.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  8. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    Sexy Slave 69 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  9. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    I am not allowed to touch any of my body that would give me pleasure without her permission. This has been the most difficult part of our journey. I really didn’t get how often I would sneak fondling or rubbing my balls or nipples to get through the day until she put her foot down on this behavior. More like paddle down as I now get weekly spankings where I have to confess my slip ups and take my punishment. I’m so proud of her.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  10. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Yesterday she said it’s all or nothing.

I had admitted I had fondled my balls and, knowing I was doing something wrong, I gripped my lower shaft at 4am yesterday morning. I’m wasn’t good but I’m honest.

I’m strictly not allowed to touch. All my pleasure is hers. Even if I’m locked in chastity.

She told me - this is what she wants. She wants me to be her boy, a good boy, and to own all my pleasure, forever.

I was reeling at how calm, sure, and confident she was about this. It’s complete, strict, and simple.

She punished me lightly by some spanking and extended my lock up time. But she threatened to take it all away. No more control at all.

I actually begged her not to consider that. Again, I’m not perfect, but I’m honest.

I had interpreted her rule from two years ago was not to masturbate, or try to orgasm in any way. I still don’t think I’m masturbating. I’m not intending to “get off”. But she loves me being so dependent on her. I’m not pushing back or challenging the rule. Though she was getting annoyed I was trying to rationalize my behavior.

It’s not allowed and I’m simply supposed to abide by her rules.

I’m serious that I’m feeling more “owned” than ever before. It’s a mind game and challenge of control and willpower. She likes making me squirm. She loves seeing me juicy with precum. She adores that I’m gasping for air as she touches me like she’s oxygen.

The reaffirmation that she wants such complete chastity and control forever overwhelms my mind.

Later when we were outside the intense moment, she earnestly thanked me for being how I am. We talked sober but warmly. She really does like me in this demeanor.

I’ve got more to write but I’ll save it for later.

tiruh811 and Consensus like this.
  11. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I am not permitted to touch my penis, either. But, She also requires that I be clean shaven and, She hasn't figured out that, in order to properly shave my genitalia, I have to hold my penis to one side while shaving the other. This has become my only secret, personal moment when I get away with touching and I therefore like to shave as often as I am unlocked.

tiruh811 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  12. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
  13. Derekdenied

Derekdenied Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    I'm not allowed to touch her cock and balls either, except when she gives me a time limit to tease it. Only problem is getting a text saying you can tease it for 15mins starting now when you're out shopping or something and you miss the chance. I'm pretty sure she plans it that way so she can just laugh when you say you couldn't make it home in time

tiruh811 likes this.
  14. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    Unfortunately, it's a 55-minute 126Mb file, so you'll need to wait until the traffic dies down...

tiruh811 likes this.
  15. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I see this was a eSuccubus link? But /content/keyholders-binding is missing from the eSuccubus site.

There’s so much out there about Hands Free Orgasm (HFO) and edging. Both are not allowed for me. Orgasm and self-pleasuring is off limits.

I keep having this conversation with my wife. She’s sure she wants me to never touch myself except when she directs. She was clear she enjoys the power and control.

I boldly pressed her about her meaning of “I let you stroke yourself once” last year and she chose to leave things indefinite.

She was on a roll. She told me I could worship her by shaving her legs and trimming her pussy mound, and she’d take responsibility of shaving my balls. My shaving myself was what led to me fondling myself soon after. She used to shave me back in our sporadic short scene days, before we made this D/s a daily thing.

If she takes ownership of trimming and shaving my cock and balls, unfff!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice