Rigid Chastity experience

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by coffee2sugars, Jan 6, 2019.

1. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    Good morning everyone,

I am seeking opinions on the the company Rigid Chastity, I have seen and am ready to order a new device from them but after talking to a fellow community member of the mansion I have been informed that he has had no communication from them since making his order (despite numerous attempts to contact them) and the delivery time has been exceeded by nearly 3 weeks.
    I also sent them a question before christmas and received no reply.

I have heard from a diffrent member how good the device he ordered was and that he highly recomends them.

I am hoping to get a few more opinoins before deciding if I am happy to go ahead and make my purchase so I can get a more balanced idea about the company.

Cheers

Coffee x

lexie likes this.
  2. pietverbecke

pietverbecke Member

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    I have ordered a rigid chastity Impaler 03 with a special request on November 27. My request was to have a hook similar of those on the impaler 02.
    I got a reply on December 7 telling me that they had well received my order and could do the modification requested, but asking me if I agree to have a thicker hook than the one order (8mm instead of 5mm). They also said that time to produce the cage will be between 9 and 14 weeks.

I answered them on December 11 and since then I did not receive any update.
    November 27 + 14 weeks = around the end of February. I ll wait until this moment ro react.

3. slavesw

slavesw Long term member

United States, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    ive been locked in a Mature Metal Jailbird for the last 6+ months and can't say enough good things about the service and the product. About the Rigid one, it looks like it could be a little uncomfortable as it's not bent or angled down.

1mlockedup likes this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    I’ve worn mine pretty much constantly for almost two years or so. It’s the most comfortable device I’ve ever worn.

It takes awhile, both devices I’ve ordered took around 4 months. They don’t talk to you, and communication is terrible.

So if you know how to order (measure) and do t mind the wait without communication, they are great devices.

5. coffee2sugars

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    Well I have made my order, I am seriously hoping this is the last device I ever have to order.

My main reason is the s hook for uncircumcised P.A. peircings and the garuntee that it is rigid so no more pinching.

Lets hope it works out.

6. Antelope113

Antelope113 Member

Local Time:
    I have a rigid chastity modular 5 and love it. They like all other custom chastity shop take a long time to make cages. Mine took almost 4 months from the time I gave the finally yes till it was shipped. It is frustrating waiting all that time but a custom cage us worth it.

7. Eric Bloodaxe

Eric Bloodaxe Member

Local Time:
    Right now, there are 3 Rigid devices for sale in the forum (including my impaler).
    -could save you some time...
    My Impaler no.2 was also 3 months in the making, but the workmanship is excellent.
    over at 'chastity forums' there is currently a discussion about the lack of communication which could perhaps indicate that the company can no longer deliver.
    Hope all goes well with your orders, and please keep us posted.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  8. coffee2sugars

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    As soon as it arrives I will update the comuntiy.

9. pietverbecke

pietverbecke Member

Local Time:
    As I said, i had ordered a chastity device from Rigid Chastity on Nov 27, 2018, therefore more than 15 weeks ago.
    I have sent two emails this week (in my second email, I threatened to cancel my order and ask a refund if I did not get an answer before the end of the week) and I finally get an answer yesterday.

They told me that they were sorry but they still dealing with order from October and therefore they did not yet proceded with my own order.

I can wait a bit longer since I must stretch my PA one more time (to 0Ga/8mm).

Conclusion: their communication sucks, they have too much orders and cannot deal with them in time and we must therefore be patients.

10. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:

Best option I found was to contact them via the Pay Pal payment portal rather than direct Email.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice