Cum on command?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by trainableboytoy, Nov 25, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. trainableboytoy

trainableboytoy At Your Service...

Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    've read a lot about submissive women being trained to cum from just a voice command or visual signal.

Does anyone know if there is a way to train men to do this? I find it extremely intriguing, and would love to explore it, if its possible.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    Hopefully slave kris will come along shortly... I think he was doing this at one point.

If he doesn't turn up soon, send him a PM or ask him in his Journal.

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    i would love to be able to do this also but it takes much hard work and a long, long time from what i have heard.

rachel

4. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    This would be taking a "hair trigger" to the extreme. When you say cumming on command, do you mean cumming without any physical interaction at all? While I think what you suggest may be possible, I think it would require a long period of tease and denial and I'm not sure that anyone could be kept at such a frenzied condition continuously.

I imagine that under the right circumstances, you could be put in this state after a long period of chastity and perhaps with just a simple touch or two, find yourself releasing without any control. Helpless to stop... I like that idea.

5. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    Madam and I have talked about it before, but we never went anywhere with it doe to other issues within our lives. We were considering trying hypnosis to embed a trigger that would cause on orgasm on demand. Maybe one day we will.

6. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    The closest I have had to cumming on command was having a hair trigger like Miss D mentioned. It requires long periods of denial and a lot of teasing. In order to achieve my hair trigger, Master would tease me without touch my clit and then he would give me ever decreasing amounts of time to cum, if I failed to cum within a certain time I was left to go without until the next time.

A hair trigger as I understand it from talking to Miss D and another sissy sub some time ago is the inability to control when you cum, this could involve the slightest touch of your clit or cock (which ever you prefer to call it) from your dom.

Having been denied for long periods and tease for many months/years before even knowing what a hair trigger was I was given 1 minute to cum to begin with, this was dropped by increments of 10 seconds until I got to about 30.

Usually now if Master gets me all worked up I can hardly control my little clity and I some times have accidents if I’m not careful.

To cum on command would involve conditioning, like Pavlov’s dogs. This could take many months but is possible I guess.

First of all you would need a hair trigger in order for you penis (lets call it) to be sensitive enough so that there the possibility of an instant reaction from it.

After you have undergone a period of hair trigger training the next step would involve you being bought to the edge or orgasm. At this point your dom would need to say something a word that would be used to trigger you to cum. She should then repeat this word again and again as you are begin to orgasm. If the process was repeated enough times it could have the desired effect.

I’m not expert but from the little I have read and from being condition myself I know that almost anything is possible when it comes to conditioning the brain.

I have found some text from: http://www.xeromag.com/fvbdsm_scenarios.html

Conditioning (part II)
    Another fun and kinky way to play with the mind's incredible flexibility is to use good old-fashioned operant conditioning in the bedroom.
    Pick a word, or a name, and say it when your partner reaches orgasm. Keep saying it as your partner comes. Continue to do this every time you have sex; gradually use the word just the instant before your partner comes, then a little bit longer before orgasm, then a little bit longer...
    With work and practice, it's often possible to train your partner to orgasm whenever they hear that word. Like, in the mall, in the office, anywhere.

Conditioning (part III)
    Another take on conditioning is to find some kind of object--a piece of jewelry like a ring or bracelet works well--which the submissive partner will wear only when highly aroused.
    First, arouse the submissive partner, by whatever technique you like. When he or she is extremely aroused, or close to orgasm, have him or her put on the jewelry. (You can, if you like, refuse to let the submissive partner orgasm, and keep him or her on the edge of orgasm for an extended period of time.) Remove the jewelry if the arousal starts to fade.
    After a while, the jewelry itself will become associated with arousal. When this happens, it will be possible to become highly aroused simply by putting on the jewelry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice