Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    Well......I was going to let this go but um....this is MY journel so I guess I best say something LOL. I said when I started this journel that I was having second thoughts about it because of the Ownership of several I was afraid it was going to cause issues. Then I decided that it is not fair that I cannot have a journel so I started it. Now, My pet and I have discussed this many times, and as a man, his thinking is that some things are private and best left unsaid, probably the same thing little pet is thinking right about now. As a Woman, I want to talk and share feelings, and since this is My freakin journel I am going to do just that.
    Back in the early summer I had issues with cks as many of you know, his feelings for Me got out of hand and caused a big mess. susie understood that and has always stated that she knew her place and would never expect anymore than that. That was all well and good till I made a post in another thread about My and little pets feelings for one another and BOOM...the flood gates were opened! I thought I had a good lock on those gates DAMN
    Anyway....I have spoken to susie numerous times and although she is not My sissy at this moment, we will remain friends. she has always been a good friend and will continue to be one once the water from the flood goes down.
    As for My pet and I...we are an open, loving couple, I love him more than ever and his love for Me has and will always be strong. We have discussed all this extensivly and 'our' relationship with little pet. We did not meet little pet a year ago with the intention of falling in love with him and taking him into our home on a permanant basis, nor do we know when that would ever happen. But the fact is that we are all 3 hoping that someday it will come about somehow. We have a wonderful relationship which I am extremly happy with( other than the distance thing) and I do not think I should have to defend it. As little pet said in his beautifully written response here, this relationship we have between the 3 of us did not happen overnight, it was alot of work and continues to be so. Because the 3 of us are so intertwined and there is a huge distance between us we have to work harder to keep our relationship strong. We do not know what the future holds, or when we will be able to be together, but we do know that whatever the future holds, it will include the 3 of us together. Now, I am not going to discuss My private life with pet or little pet in this sort of detail anymore but I felt that I needed to say something and now its out there, everyone knows and thats the end of it.

Back to everyday journel life....

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

2. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    :happy0030:

3. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Whew! It only took me 3 days, but I've gotten through it. Wow...you are a Mistress that I envy, salute, and aspire to be. Thanks so much for a look into your life, MM! :manga_blowkiss:

4. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    :sign0004: i have nothing to say that hasn't been said, by my Wife/Mistress that could or would shed anymore light on our life & what we have. We have been thru alot w/in the last year ! The Mystery is what the future holds for us & whomever is with us in whatever capacity they have w/in our lives! ;) later, disciplinedpet:anim_37:

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Just....hugs .. :love0059:

mikecb

6. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    absolutely wonderfully said MM and little pet as well. I always enjoy my time with pet and MM, as I see a wonderful caring relationship that has, wow, expanded!
    I am so glad to have gotten to know each of them! Can't wait for more gatherings! and drop by and se them stuff!
    Rob:love0014:

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    Amen, well said MM, :manga_champers:

(Now lets get back to the fun stuff!!) :sign0011:

8. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    The last time i swear ..me and my Goddess have talked and atleast i still feel loved and not hated ...thats a good thing for me ..i wish the best for everyone and i really mean that and even though things didn't work out as i hoped they would its fine ..not mad no regrets and every moment i have spent with them was a very wonderful time ..abit sad but in away kinda glad that the new person that is me will come out and spread a weath of happiness to all that may meet me or encounter me ...gonna go pick up that bike ride with a smile on my face and know that im loved ...all will be good im sure and will post as needed ..i love you Mistress and pet ..always will and nothing will ever change that :manga_heatwave:

9. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Danm i swore to but one more thing tomorrow is my birthday and im gonna look in the mirrow and like what i see :sign0066:

10. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Well....back to normal life LOL

Its funny how close you become with people you meet in this lifestyle, I guess cause the chances of running into ones that you can truely feel comfortable with are few and far between. Take the gathering for example, everyone there had a great time, and we all became close. Some I have met and been with before, Ms Rob and riki, already good friends, and Madame Michelle and david, knew them online before but had such a good time meeting them. Mistress Watchful, what a treat it was to spend time with you, you are sooo sweet, I so hope you can move to the states someday!!! john, youre a doll, such a sweet man, tom, already good friends for a long time, rachel and lp of course are already Mine.
    Then theres Linda and tiff. Linda and I spend sooo much time together online and miss each other terribly, in fact we have been discussing and trying to come up with a way to get the 4 of us closer. Of course tiffy has to make so much money where she is that finding a job down here making that kind of money is gonna be tough! I would love to figure out something though, I miss the two of them so much, I miss the chats tiff and I had, even all the ones we had prior to the party, but I really miss the quite private ones we had, like the one we had sitting on My bed at the party one night. I miss the shared smoke ;) I miss the look on her face when I smile at being around that bench she so graciously made for Me, the one everyone is drooling over, and on! LOL pet and I miss all that, both of us! I texted tiff tonight cause I missed her, I'm not too good at texting, and I am limited to how many I can send so since I couldnt get across to her on the phone what I was thinking....I miss you tiff, I miss you Linda, and springtime is a very long ways away!!
    Anyway, since the party pet and I are closer than ever, hes doing so much better, I am SOOOOO proud of him!! We both had a wonderful time, damn its a shame we dont all live closer together!!! Who knows Linda...maybe we can buy that farm together and You and I will have partys all the time!!!!!
    Wouldnt that be fun!!! Thats what dreams are made of!!

11. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Oh thanks a lot Maam. now You have me crying. I/we miss the both of you too. Maybe TO MUCH... Oh shit...I know its to much... You two have given me so much in the time W/we spent with the two of You. And given what all that meant/means to me, I have a hard time grasping that what came out of our visit was more then a trip. The LAST THING I figured would happen [to me at least] is this "bond" that I feel with both You and Pet. I mean MY GOD.. W/we were only there for what,,,?? 10 days?

tiff

12. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    tiff- it may have been the last thing you expected, but that instant bond is what brought U/us together. Remember?

MM- that farm would be the MOST wonderful and famous place this half of the USA!! How many sissies does it take to pull a carriage anyway??? LOLOLOL
    :love:

13. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LOL Linda....not sure, guess that depends on how many of US are in the carriage! LOL But....I can see tiff and little pet all decked out in a head harness and hooked up to a carriage like 2 prized horses, they are pretty strong, shouldnt be too hard for them to pull us over hill and dale LOL

Todays a long day, Thanksgiving, tons of food to prepare, lots of people to feed LOL, We have a big family!
    Hope everyone has a wonderful day,
    Love to everyone,

Mistress Michelle

14. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    Wow Maam....How did you know i have a bit of a pony play fetish?? Well.. now my "tail" is really up.. lol

tiff

15. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Ms Linda if they are as big as tiff and pet 4 if they are as big as me most likely 8. Now that i think a little more about it i guess it really depends on how hard You hit them/us with the whip.LOL

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

16. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    Michelle- What a BEAUTIFUL picture that has painted in My head! I think MW posted a link to some very nice accoutrement. tiff told me about it as she was looking it all over yesterday! Coincidence? Hmmm.

Enjoy your day and your family! HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

17. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Well...Thanksgiving is over, I hope everyone had a wonderful day with thier familys.

When tiff and Linda came down here for the get together the bench was not the only thing tiff brought along for Me. she has made some of the most beautiful paddles you have ever seen and I am going to post them in the gathering pictures in the next couple days. Trust Me, you cannot buy paddles like these, they are unique, beautiful and dangerous LOL
    So, have a look, and if youre interested in possibly owning one like these, let Me know. I am sure tiff could work within your means.
    Oh, and if you want to see what they feel like, let Me know, I am dying to get them back in My hand again, so if youre up to some Real punishment I can demonstrate!! LOL I'll even bring the bench out for you!

The Christmas shopping frenzy starts in the morning....Enjoy everyone.

18. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Maam,

Do you think tiff could make a nice balsa wood paddle? I'm sure with tiffs skills it would look great and since balsa is nice and light it would be good for you as it wouldn't place strain on your arm, wrist or shoulder!!! ;-)

Seriously, I hope you Thanksgiving was nice. We had a nice time and enjoyed our simple meal.

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Those paddles are quite something. I don't know if you saw in my Journal what happened with pet... he wouldn't take his jeans off when I wanted to try it out because he was afraid it would hurt too much.

I figured seeing as he was keeping himself "protected" with jeans I could hit harder.... silly fool! These subbies are soooooo stupid sometimes! :evilgrin0010:

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving.

20. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    yes, and the ones tiff made for all the Mistresses at the fall gathering were very nice as well, but there is ONE special one MM has that I still dream about- the wood is absolutely beautiful!

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lemme guess... the round one with the purpleheart (?) sandwiched in the middle.

That made a DELICIOUS sound! Shame the little buggers wouldn't keep quiet so we could enjoy that sound. Gags next time!

22. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    Yes. I know what You mean Maam. That one I believe would be the "Figured Makory." The grain of that wood is truly beautiful to say the least. There will be more made of that. Care to place an order?? lol The first {however many You want} would free..

tiff

23. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ohhhh now I know which one you mean!

The round one was my personal favourite though!

Thank you again tiff for those paddles, I have only used two on pet so far... he's such a scaredy cat!

24. Garmanu

Garmanu Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi.

I'm sorry to interfere with your conversation here, but what Tiffiny just wrote reminds me of a french phrase : "Donner le bton pour se faire battre". Which means : giving the cane to get whacked with. This is what we say when we're doing something we know we're going to regret later on... ;)

I find it really amusing! :happy0028:
    Sorry for the annoyance... :)

Regards,

25. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No problem at all EViollet and welcome to the site.

BTW - our Countdown Tickers can be found under the Extras heading - and they're very pretty!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice