my Journey Under Miss Jenn

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by njboyincb6000, Feb 21, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. njboyincb6000

njboyincb6000 Addicted to Female Power and Control.

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:48 PM
    Starting a new blog to detail and journalize my training under Miss Jenn. Will update this blog several times each week. Please feel free to leave comments about my journey. Miss Jenn and i would appreciate any kind words.

2009. That's when it all began. Purchased my new device-a cb6000s that i still own and wear to this day.

For the past ten years i have been in and out of chastity a countless number of times. It took me two years (September 2011) before finally meeting a Lady willing to hold my keys, a pro Domme in central NJ who was a big fan of the male chastity lifestyle. She had accepted them, held them, and up until 2017 She kept me locked on and off, usually in two week increments. Not only was i kept locked by Her, but i had also served as Her domestic slave. Cleaning, yardwork, household chores, foot massage, and occasionally being used as a pain slut. This was a wonderful D/s relationship, one in which i had learned much from. Mistress was in Her mid 40s, and i was in my mid 30s. Unfortunately, in 2017, She had moved further away , and we ceased our relationship. It was a wonderful experience for 6 years 2011-2017.

For two years now, i have been pursuing another Woman to hold my keys and to train under. The internet has many Dommes available to accept keys and will lock you up for a price. Having talked with many of them, and searching for just the right one, i happened across Mistress Jenn in February 2019.

She and i had hit it off from the start. Early 20's, attractive, powerful young Woman. Loves to tease and to be in control. Having had the chance to speak with Her for several weeks now, we both realized that the chemistry between us is elaborate. We just seem to click, no pun intended.

She knows just how to push my buttons and keep me guessing. Keeping secrets from me. Never know what She is thinking.

We decided on tomorrow night, February 22nd, as my first official lockup. Recently i had purchased a Vice Mini in pink, and now i have two devices for Her to select from.

She is an online Mistress, so everything we do will be long distance. However, we keep in touch very frequently throughout each day, with texts and phone calls.

i am overly excited to begin, and will keep this journal current to document my progress under Her.

iome343 and Guest 3021 like this.
  2. StarCitizen

StarCitizen Member

Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    Congratulations! I wish you both all the best. I too have to rely on texts, because my Keyholder and me are very busy. But we try to meet up when we can. :)

njboyincb6000 likes this.
  3. njboyincb6000

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Attached is the chastity contract between Miss Jenn and myself.

Attached Files:

4. njboyincb6000

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you star,

Yes a lot of messages and phone calls as well for us.

Just glad to having a new beginning tomorrow night.

Nervous but excited at the same time.

iome343 and spider203 like this.
  5. njboyincb6000

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  6. njboyincb6000

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Update 2/23/19

Sidetracked.

Was supposed to be locked up last night, however, a close family member was taken to the hospital by me, and my lockup has been postponed for the time being.

Thankfully, Miss Jenn was very understanding and allowed me the extra time.

Will update again when things are back to normal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice