Went a Little Overboard on Emlalock...

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by SissyDee, Feb 19, 2019.

1. SissyDee

SissyDee Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    I may need a bit of advice/help.
    So I finished my first (test) Emlalock session, and it went really well! However I found that it ended really soon. I started with two weeks and ended up with 5 days (Random seemed to favour subtractions, plus I also got subtractions).
    So I started this new session with a higher minimum, no maximum, no subtractions, and a few other things to make it quite difficult. I was hoping it would be about a month and a half or so, maybe a bit less.
    My counter is now sitting at about four months (the current release date is June 6th) and rising quickly.
    I do understand that this isn't necessarily that long, and while my goal is very long term (if not almost permenent) chastiry, it's a bit more than I had planned for currently.
    Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could safely reduce time without cheating? I want Emlalock to be the thing that keeps me in check, so I don't want to ruin that, but smaller steps in chastity was kind of my thinking.

TL;DR
    My current Emlalock session is longer than I thought it was going to be and getting longer. It's not quite what i set out to do at this moment but i don't want to cheat/fail.

Thanks for any advice!!!

2. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    not much you can do its designed to not be muddled with from an electronic point of view. Its up to you or your mistress to not muddle up the initial settings and behave properly afterward!

SissyDee likes this.
  3. SissyDee

SissyDee Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    I think I definitely muddle up the settings with a little too much...enthusiasm?
    Welp, gotta wait it out I guess.
    Just 115 days to go (as of now :sos:).

4. Sthsde_cd

Sthsde_cd Active member

eu
    Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    if you have a friend link with subtract i can click that for you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice