Ok.... help & experience needed for stealth lock problem

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andylocked, Feb 16, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    The one I drill out was also oiled weekly, but with showering twice a day and not putting the key in the lock for over a month, the tumbler on the inside rusted in place. When they tried the key it only went in half way and they tried wd40 a few times and a few days later tried the key again. When it still didn’t go in, the tapped it in and while all the way in it now froze in place. They tried a plier and then the key snapped off in the lock.

That is when I got the call and from start to finish working with a total tool amateur and a scared guy, it took less than 5 minutes to drill and get the lock out without damaging the device. They got a replacement from Amazon and used it until they parted ways (she told him to leave).

Andylocked likes this.
  2. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    Wow, I thought you meant Peanut Butter :p

Andylocked and Giveitup like this.
  3. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I've been following this, and want to offer another thought to try before you get power tools involved.

It would seem that you lost one of the lock pins in the tumbler when that bit of bass fell out. This probably left the spring stuck in the pin well (maybe there's a real name for it ?), which would be blocking the key. If you tried a large needle into the lock, you may be able to snag the spring and yank it out. Once out you may be able to get the key back in and engage the remaining lock pins and unlock. The missing lock pin will act as a pin that is always in the correct position, and would not prevent the lock from turning.

jmanque and Andylocked like this.
  4. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    So under the heading of you just can’t make this stuff up, guess what happened this morning. After my shower I dried off and went to clean out and oil the lock on my cage. Wife came over with the key, sprayed some lubricant on it and inserted it in the lock. The key would not turn and After she finally pulled it out it looked like something was jammed in there. We took a paper clip and bend the end and it was one of the brass tumblers. We reinserted the key and while it did go in easy and all the way in the barrel, the key would not turn. We pulled out on of the new locks and verified the key and operation and determined the lock was done with.

I got a pair of needle nose pliers, the wife held the flashlight and was able to snap off the lock tab at the end of the lock. The wife inserted the key and with some help of the paper clip on the outside, the lock slid right out. We took the new lock and slid it in the mounting and it operate like a charm. Glad mine is resolved, but still have to wait for Sunday to be released if I am a good boy.

5. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    :-O
    Unbelievable indeed!!
    Well... i was in contact with the owner of the web shop throughout the day and he confirmed he was able to open 2 of the exact same (Chinese!) locks with a paper clip within 2 minutes both times!
    Admittedly, neither was broken but this sure gave me hope that no power tools would be needed!
    I got hope from work and tried and tried and got nowhere!!
    Eventually I accepted my wife’s offer of help and she tried with the paper clip also... no luck... she then asked for the key, which she inserted and within 20 seconds of fiddling, knock me down with a feather, the lock turned and we got the wretched thing off!!!!!

Quite how SHE was able to do this, I have no idea, since the bloody thing wouldn’t shift for me at all.

She asked when a replacement was coming, I told her it was already on the way.... she just said “Good!”
    She then soaped me up and washed my bits thoroughly. We went to bed and then she rubbed baby oil over him... God that felt fabulous! Then stopped and told me “that’s enough! You aren’t having a cum! You don’t deserve one a) for breaking the lock... b) for using the key without asking (when you broke the lock)... c) for not asking me for help sooner and d) just because.
    I laid awake for ages totally frustrated and horny as hell.... but at least my dick was free and had a night out of the cage!

Thank god!

Thanks to everyone for their help and advice!!

Peter Rabbit, Chaste J. and cshorts like this.
  6. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks ever so much for the advice! Power tools were never an option in my mind!

The good news is... my wife was pretty much able to get the key working as you stated by somehow fiddling (better than I did obviously!!) and the lock turned!!!
    Thank god!
    So.... I am free.... well... for a while... the new lock comes today... which is more than I’ll be doing apparently!!

Thanks again!

Chaste J. likes this.
  7. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    This has definitely been the most interesting story to follow here recently. Congrats on getting out, @Andylocked, but we're going tomiss the suspense and daily updates!

Andylocked likes this.
  8. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    I thought the tab would break off readily as I had mentioned earlier, I have always seen thus as an easy out solution if lock problems occur, or you get too desperate and misbehave by removing without k/h involvement. The models where the lock is hidden in the device, some of the plastic cages and Rigid Chastity are more secure in this regard. If you are ever going to glue one of these on you should fill that area with epoxy so the tab is not easily accessible, less easy to escape than putting superglue into the keyway.

9. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks! However I am sure there will be many other traumas ahead - these things just seem to happen to me!!!
    Keeps life interesting!!

Chaste J. likes this.
  10. Sthsde_cd

Sthsde_cd Active member

eu
    Local Time:
    Glad you made it out but it was great fun reading this thread nonetheless!

Andylocked likes this.
  11. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Glad you enjoyed it!! And thanks!

Sthsde_cd likes this.
  12. Sthsde_cd

Sthsde_cd Active member

eu
    Local Time:
    I've thought i'd broken similar types of locks in the past too. I've also just ordered a very similar cage so i've been heeding the tips for if/when it happens to me.

Andylocked likes this.
  13. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Oh I forgot!!!! This is brilliant.... what fell out of the lock was like the world’s smallest part... of anything!! (See photo)...
    Anyway, the web shop got in touch with the company in China that apparently produced the lock and asked them if they had any brilliant advice...
    They replied......

“I'm very sorry, this small part is a part of the lock. Please try to reinstall this small part back into the lock. If still can't open the lock, can only deal with it destructively.”

Now.... the dealing with it ‘destructively’ bit I follow... drills, chisels, hammers, blowtorches, sledgehammers etc... I get that.... what I DON’T get is the bit about “try to reinstall this small part back into the lock”...??
    Now...I don’t know what things they do for fun in China but I’m fairly sure that training ants to do tasks that are TOTALLY impossible for humans to do, is not one of them...
    How in the name of God would someone reinstall something that is a size that’s almost classed as Atomic, into a lock that I can’t even get a folded edge of a condom wrapper into (yeah... I tried that too!!!... failed!)...
    anyway... if anyone has a trained ant.. let me know. I want to see that in action!!

Attached Files:

Guest 0931 likes this.
  14. docj9000

docj9000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    I had a cage with a lock like this and had worried that it appeared flimsy. I'm glad I stayed with a cage with a good old fashioned padlock!

Andylocked likes this.
  15. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    That's the locking pin alright! You won't be reinstalling that as they are put in from the outside when the lock is made.

Andylocked likes this.
  16. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    After all the creative discussion about freeing @Andylocked this past few days, and others suddenly experiencing issues, (@Thomas Gangman) it dawned on me that I had the same lock, and was closing in on my measly 10-day record... Checked the lock this morning, after my shower. Phew!! It works fine. :+1:

Andylocked likes this.
  17. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    It was mentioned that some oil in the lock every other day might help... especially if one regularly showers whilst wearing it - as I did.... this is something that I will be doing - the new lock arrives today - so I expect to be back in tonight - unless wifey is in a particularly good mood it will be back in for what is now day number 30 without an O.

And STILL no idea when it might be allowed. Wife has deemed games such as dice games or cards or any other form of establishing a Release day pointless, since she says SHE is in charge and therefore SHE decides if and when I will be allowed. At the moment, she is enjoying me being sweet, loving and attentive - so it’s a bit of a catch 22.... she doesnt want that to stop because she knows I have a dip afterwards - which she says she doesn’t like at all!!

Thus, it’s my niceness that is keeping me locked up!!

I will update my blog/journal on this site - it’s quite an interesting read so far (I think!) - and I am really pleased to have an easy method of documenting my ‘progress’!

Consensus and Giveitup like this.
  18. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    Congratulations! 30-days is a big deal. I wish my wife would get to where yours is now. All things in good time, I suppose... I will follow your story with interest. At least your wife is back to being in charge of your release!

Andylocked likes this.
  19. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks....

Indeed she is!
    As I said... I was very concerned that this experience may have turned her completely against the idea of chastity cages - understandably so - but I explained to her, so long as maintenance is carried out, such as regular oiling of the lock and such like, these things are a rarity. She was happy to hear that, hence her comment “I hope they are going to send a replacement lock!”

20. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You know, since this is a used lock that failed it might interesting to cut it open and see if the springs have rusted. In theory they should be stainless steel, but it might be nice to confirm it.

Andylocked likes this.
  21. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    As far as I am aware, these locks are usually Brass....
    https://www.amazon.com/TERNENCE-Chastity-Device-Stealth-Cylinder/dp/B07GKWSP9C

Which doesn’t rust but can corrode... whether water (from shower) can make this more brittle, I really don’t know, but i’m guessing water doesn’t help... as I said, I think regular oiling inside the lock will help - at least, one would think (hope!) so.....

22. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    I have the same cage. If I take a long hot bath, I can slip out of it. Takes about 30 mins or so but you might give it a try so you have another option if it happens again. I prefer this lock vs a padlock as they are much more comfortable especially at night.

Andylocked likes this.
  23. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The cylinders are brass. The pins are brass. But I've never seen a lock of any kind with brass springs, not that I've seen the insides of more than a couple of locks. So I was wondering whether the reason for the failure was corrosion of the springs.

I'm also wondering whether a dry lube like Boeshield https://boeshield.com/ might be a better choice of lubricant because dry lubes don't attract dust and turn it into sludge.

Andylocked likes this.
  24. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    If some lock manufacturer happened to make a bad lot, the members of CM would be disproportionately affected. Canaries in the coal mine, as it were.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice