Combination Pics Not Uploading - Others having trouble?

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by consultant1, Feb 16, 2019.

1. consultant1

consultant1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Hi-
    I had an issue last evening (Feb 14) where combination pics I uploaded for sessions were truncated and not fully readable when I was released. This really frightened me. Has anyone else experienced truncated combination pics?

The first time, about half of the picture was simply clipped off, the right half loaded then the left appeared simply blank/black. I was able to read one digit of my 4 digit combination and a little part of the second number. I was able to eliminate some options for the second number and I 'escaped' in about a half-hour.

I tried another session a bit later and this second combination picture was 90% clipped after I was released. If I hadn't kept a safety copy of the combination pic for the second session, I would still be working through 10,000 combinations.

I have never seen this before. Emlalock is usually very reliable. However I am discontinuing use of Emlalock for the time being.

Just to give the background. I have some Templates set up on Emlalock. I typically log into Emlalock on my phone and add the combination picture directly from the camera so that I have not saved a copy of the picture on my phone or computer. I have created dozens of sessions this way and I am always on the LTE network when I upload a picture. I had no indication that anything was amiss with my connection when I uploaded my pic.

C1

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Are the photos large? You might want to try some test photos to see if size really does matter. You might need to shrink down the images; a 3,000px photo could easily be resized to 1,000px or less and upload better.

3. consultant1

consultant1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Billus-
    That's a good thought. I don't really know how to lower the resolution of the pictures since they are just standard ones from the iPhone, but I will do some tests to see what I can find out.

I have used the same settings and devices for some time and this issue appears to be new, though I can't rule out that some sort of iPhone update could have changed things on the photo end.

Thanks,
    C1

4. Gmnest13

Gmnest13 New member

Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    I am unsure why but I noticed pictures taken with my android phone come back as upload error but pictures taken from a computer cam work perfectly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice