Mistress Lucy's Moving Company

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by L-u-c-y, Feb 11, 2019.

1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    Miss Lucy dialled the number and waited. She knew he would answer within two rings because it was a special phone she had made him buy, to be used only by her.

“Yes, Mistress,” came the answer after the first ring.

“I have a job for you, boy.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Tomorrow. A friend is moving house. You’re doing the moving, with Mark and Henry.”

“But I’m working tomorrow, Mistress.”

“Don’t argue.”

“No, Mistress.”

The next morning Andrew, Mark and Henry stood outside a large semi-detached house in suburban Oxford. Mark rang the doorbell. After a moment a woman answered, tall and elegant, in her forties, immaculately dressed.

“Good morning, ma’am,” Andrew said. “We’re your removal men.”

She studied them carefully. The lead one, she noticed, looked at her momentarily but immediately lowered his head and his eyes slid deferentially downwards. “Miss Lucy’s Moving Company?” she said.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Then you’d better come in.” She showed them round the house. Each room was crammed with furniture, heavy bookcases lined with books, an enormous mahogany bureau that took up the entire living room wall, two four-poster beds, three cavernous wardrobes all filled with clothing. Nothing had been packed. Andrew, Mark and Henry looked at one another. This would take all day unless they worked like demons.

“Miss Lucy tells me you’re the best,” the woman said.

“We try our hardest, ma’am.”

“She tells me you’re particularly careful about how you move things. Make sure nothing gets damaged.”

“We pride ourselves on it, ma’am.”

She looked at them with amusement, these three eager, earnest, serious men. They didn’t look much like moving men, she thought. They didn’t look like manual workers at all, in fact.

In that, she was more correct than she realised. Andrew was an accountant, Mark was a teacher and Henry was a solicitor. But all three were Miss Lucy’s boys and all three made themselves available whenever Miss Lucy needed them. It was their duty, and their passion.

“We’d best get on, then,” said Andrew. “We’ll pack the books first.”

They set to work, and after only a few minutes all three realised how much there was to do. When she offered them tea at eleven they declined. When she asked whether they would stop for lunch they declined. At three o’clock she offered tea again. Again, they declined. By now, only half of the belongings had been packed into the three removal lorries parked outside. Andrew, Mark and Henry looked exhausted, their faces flushed, their eyes dark. Each of them ached all over. They looked at what remained: the four poster beds and the enormous bureau still had to be moved. And the three wardrobes, with all their contents. It would be midnight before they finished.

“Keep going,” said Andrew. And they each gripped the bureau and slowly, back-breakingly, they began to manoeuvre it downstairs and into the removal lorry. It was the hardest work any of them had ever done. Each felt close to breaking, but there was still much to do so they kept on.

At seven o’clock, worried that they hadn’t had a break all day, she phoned Miss Lucy.

“Oh, don’t worry about them,” Miss Lucy said. “They do it for the love of it. They’re devoted to me.”

“They certainly are. I’ve never seen such conscientious workers. I’m surprised you can keep them. The amount you’re charging me for this, it’s half the going rate. The men could surely earn more elsewhere.”

“Oh, I don’t pay them,” said Miss Lucy. “The fee you are paying my company is half the usual rate because that all comes to me. They get nothing.”

“Nothing?”

“Nothing. In fact, each of them has taken a day’s leave to work for me today.”

“But why?”

“Because I told them to. And because it pleases them to serve two women at the same time. Serving women is what they’re here for.”

She thought about this. She watched Andrew, Mark and Henry rushing upstairs to empty another wardrobe, as eager and keen as they had been at eight that morning, a full twelve hours ago. Each of them wore smiles, clearly content in their work. She began to understand. These men, they sacrificed everything for Miss Lucy, not for any reward, not for gain, not for gratification. They served because they wanted to. Needed to. It was their purpose. She thanked Miss Lucy and returned to the men.

“Keep going,” she said. “I’m going to a hotel to have a long, hot bath and a nice meal and a bottle of wine. It’s been an exhausting day. You men keep working until you’re finished here. Oh, and there's a piano in the garage, it needs to go to the 2nd floor at my new house, don't scratch it!”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“And then you can unload everything at the other end. There’s instructions about where everything should go.” She smiled at the momentary look of alarm on each of their faces. “Of course, it’ll take you all night. So you must work very quietly. I don’t want to disturb my new neighbours.”

“No, ma’am.”

“I’ll come round at nine tomorrow. I expect you’ll be finished by then.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

She looked at the three exhausted men, happy in their servitude. This was the future, she thought. Miss Lucy was right.

Nau, jung-sklave, lilandy and 18 others like this.
  2. chaste jake

chaste jake chaste male sub

work at home business
    Houston Tx
    Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    I sparing story and goal for your boys

L-u-c-y likes this.
  3. Smallymike

Smallymike Mike

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    6:27 PM
  4. Pasmem

Pasmem Mistress Lucy's slave

Public Officer
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    What a nice story, Madame! I hope this will be real in the near future. Of course, I also believe those males should be living in chastity, under Your control.

5. maxsecurity4sub

maxsecurity4sub Active member

attorney
    northern new jersey
    Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    Excellent story! I am surprised that they're not required to work naked (but for their chastity devices of course) and in handcuffs / leg shackles to make it even more challenging !

You're an excellent writer BTW.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I especially like the part where the three idiots took off work to help you, and instead of repaying them for their time lost and appreciating their efforts, you took the money to keep for yourself!

This is barely fiction for I think someone could find a trio to do this...you know what they say about one being born every minute.

Maybe the second book could be how after being busted for not reporting thousands in income, was sentenced to prison. There she learns that nothing is free the hard way.

corsac likes this.
  7. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    Nicoftime, next you'll be telling us Star Wars and Lord of the Rings is fantasy and is nothing like real life too!!!!

8. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    ...and when everything was loaded up at 2 the following morning, she said,

"Hmmph. I changed my mind. Put it all back."

9. slave4aMistress

Local Time:
    yes Mistress! Waiting for the rest of Your story Mistress.

10. falke66

falke66 This are my nuts:)

Local Time:
    Great story this is passion for make the mistress happy. I think I can feel this through the story so good written. Thanks Miss Lucy

11. Guest 0931

Guest 0931 Member

Local Time:
    If I may humbly say, I really appreciated the story, and it's underlying themes of how to serve with proper motivation.

Thank You.

falke66 and L-u-c-y like this.
  12. SissyDenmark

SissyDenmark Member

Student
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I think you could be a writer, Miss Lucy
    You have a way with words, that just catches the reader in an interesting way :)
    Oh, and I love how submissive these men are, willing to do whatever you want from them, despite how much time it will take :D That's true submission

13. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    as things should be...

14. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    I think the concept could make a great comic strip. I remember when Oh Wicked Wanda was big in the 70s. I have always considered this genre an art form.

15. martinb

martinb Active member

Local Time:
    Great story, Miss Lucy. Useful labouring for a beautiful mistress - what a joy for the slaves.

16. martinb

martinb Active member

Local Time:
    What a presumptive and snarky response!

Although it is fiction, lots of people really like to serve, and calling these (fictional) examples 'idiots' comes across as extremely small-minded and judgemental. How would you feel if people called you an 'idiot' for your own chastity choices and other kinks?

There is nothing in the story about 'not reporting thousands in income'.The story says nothing at all about the accounting practices and tax status of 'Miss Lucy’s Moving Company'. If you are going to make these sorts of snide financial and legal accusations (again about a story), you really should try to be accurate. Perhaps [a nerd writes] what you are really trying (but failing) to say is that the story implies that the company was failing to pay a minimum wage to its workers and to process appropriate withholding and payroll taxes. A first offence of this nature would be very unlikely to attract a prison sentence, particularly if the workers raised no complaint and refused to testify. But it is a concern, and 'Miss Lucy’s Moving Company' would indeed be wise to pay minimum wages, and then - of course - accept those wages back as freely-given gifts to the company's owner.

Finally, are you sure 'nothing is free'? Does your partner charge you for indulging your kinky desires, or do you get that for free? Someone who has a deep-seated desire to serve is often delighted by the idea of this service being of financial benefit to the person served. That does not mean that the person who benefits is someone who needs to learn that 'nothing is free' or indeed someone who needs to learn anything 'the hard way', despite some people's mean-spirited negativity.

henry58 likes this.
  17. martinb

martinb Active member

Local Time:
    That would probably be a nice enhancement of the suffering and satisfaction for the male slave workers, but would not be of any benefit for the women involved. If you know Miss Lucy, you should not be surprised at all. The whole point of her narrative is that the slaves serve for the convenience of their superiors (motivated by their service-oriented devotion), but their superiors are not expected to inconvenience themselves by indulging the slaves' fetishes.

And for many slaves, that makes the service more real and more satisfying; knowing that they are not being indulged (or one could even say, served) by the dommes.

henry58 and SissyDenmark like this.
  18. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Maybe the second book could be about how she invested the profits into chastity mansion to keep it running.

19. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Relax, it was a small jab, meant to point out a alternative viewpoint of appreciation for service, a very long running difference in viewpoints.

As for the rest of your diatribe, about legal junk...oh please relax. I only mentioned the cash and income because the story made it a point that the subs were in fact losing wages and the owner was receiving them without sharing. It was a fun little story about subs who serve for the pure pleasure of serving. I was just pointing out that fact. Despite our difference in opinions, I get along just fine with the op, and if she thought I was being mean spirited or malicious, be sure she would have let me know.

As far as my kh, and what is free? Yes there is a currency for everything. It may not be money, but certainly there is a bartering system in place. She gives me time and attention, I give her everything else lol. And she doesn’t indulge in my kinky activities, she either likes them or we don’t do them. Some things I’m sure she did try that weren’t her cup of tea...we now don’t do them. Couples give and take.

20. martinb

martinb Active member

Local Time:
    Don't worry, I am very relaxed indeed.

21. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If you’re going to quote me, don’t edit it, it gives the impression that I said it. I wouldn’t want anyone confused about blah blah blah.

corsac likes this.
  22. martinb

martinb Active member

Local Time:

hardbodysub likes this.
  23. Dguy

Dguy Owned Sub

Web Developer
    USA Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    Lol I don't wanna get in the middle of this, but I'm commenting about it so maybe I do. This back and forth is the funniest thing I've seen all day. I hope there are no harsh feelings because it sounds like friendly bantering. I love it. Please continue. Feel free to quote me ;D

hardbodysub, corsac and Nicoftime like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice