Advice regarding PA device

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Deleted member 61107, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Deleted member 61107

Hey,

I booked in for my PA piercing (next week) its going to be either 8-10 gauge. Hoping 8 gauge. It is at a reputable business. I am thinking titanium curved barbell (i am not circumcised) but will go with the recommendation.

Thanks again to those who gave advice on piercing. I picked PA over the frenlum piercing.

I will be waiting a long time for it to heal (+ 8 weeks)

DEVICE

I have had the CB, HT3 and Ghost custom chastity. (love the ghost device)

I have been speaking with Evotion wearables who are helpful and may get the Orion.
    Other options- a Saint from custom chastity (expensive as its a new type of custom for them but i do get a discount) and I also like the idea of supporting our sites - new cherry device. I want a plastic device, mainly to keep it light weight.

1 - What devices do you recommend?

2 - (Guys with PA) Do you think keeping my own piercing in is a better idea, securing somehow? (or using the nylon piece they place in the end of the tube)

3 - LOCK -
    I'm thinking ABUS padlocks over the magic locks. I am no lock picker but the magic locks are all to easy, inserting a small computer screw driver just in and out and most magic locks and it will unlock. The padlocks take a little more practice and skill, i also find that some are harder than most to try and pick.

Thanks in advance, this site is very helpful.

PRE WARNING - I am discussing locks because i want in inescapable, its not just in ones head, i prefer to have a key holder decide, not me. I have heard there are new magic locks out that are harder to pick, but all the HT3 and others i have had are far to easy.....Please don't comment negatively about chastity and inescapable. This question is mainly about securing a PA, best ways / devices.

2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    I was pierced a day shy of 10 weeks ago with a curved barbell. I swapped over to a captive bead ring about a month ago because I disliked how the end of the barbell kept entering my urethra and I was paranoid it would come all the way out. I'm pretty active (I try to get in an hour on my bike four times a week)

8 weeks is not a long time to heal. I'm just now starting to think I'm fully healed and might be able to stretch my piercing in a few weeks and even at 3 months, I'm well short of the 6 months they suggest for that. Even if you don't stretch beyond 8 gauge, I'd be very hesitant to put any long term strain on the piercing until you're well and surely healed. I'm planning on waiting at least 2 months after my final stretch before getting something.

Deleted member 61107 likes this.
  3. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    I liked the curved barbell for healing. Yea, sometimes the ball pulls into my urethra. On the other hand, I found rings would pull on my piercing more. On balance, the barbell is my preference.

I took months to heal. Maybe pushed a little hard. I’m 54 years old. Everyone says “don’t rush it” and they are right.

I have both an Evotion Bijou and Lori tube. Neither have the ball-trap ring. I find them both very comfortable because of this. So comfortable that I have no excuse to be let out for anything but travel.

The Lori is an open cage. Even so, it is heavy. So it has the disadvantages of being heavy and having big gaps that my tissue can bulge through and get pinched. Because the bars are large diameter (1/8”) pinchingis not a great problem. The “lock” is a screw and the head is exposed. In theory, I just need to find some that that will get purchase on it and I can back it out. In practice, It is well designed and I’ve not found anything that will grab it with out leaving obvious markets.

The Bijou has several great advantages. There are no large holes so all my tissue is contained and it is generally free from pinching. It is also very easy for M to putt on me. Especially because the pin gets inserted when the head of my penis is sttill available for manipulation. This is important for us because M has the device off every couple days for PIV.

The Lori, by contrast, is more difficult to put on me because the tube includes the head so it is harder to manipulate my penis into position for the pin. With practice, M is quite good at that.

The Bijou is light enough that a battery powered vibrator can help me climax. The Lori is not. That takes a Magic Wand, and that vibrator is locked up.

Neither be nylon pin or the gold plated pins worked for me. My body demands the most bio-compatible metals. We found the gold plating was too delicate. After a couple weeks we always had places where the platting was damaged and the base metal exposed. That irritated my urethra. I got a titanium pin, and that is completely comfortable. So, what works for you is entirely dependent on your bodies tolerance. If you are like me, only titanium or stainless will do. Other people are fine with nylon.

For greater security, I’ve considered the metal Bijou, plastic Orion, or even metal Orion. The metal devices are not cheap and the ball-trap devices are not as comfortable. M has not insisted, and I’ve been able to put it off.

I have not tried to pick the “Magic Lock”. Now that you have told me some open with a screw driver, I have to try that. I’m like you: it must be inescapable. Hopefully, the screw driver won’t work. If it does then, then I must tell M, she will put me back into the Lori, and I’ll have to spend money on some upgrade to the Bijou. Hopefully, some of these locks are better quality, can’t be opened with a screw driver, and that is what is securing me.

I have purchased from e-bay a “magic lock” which is larger in size than the ones used in chastity devices. It came from Europe where they may be used to secure trailer hitches. My hope is that it is more secure. If I order a higher security device from Evotion, I may send that in to be used in the device.

I’m sure the ABUS locks are more secure. I’m the one who originally recommended them to the folks at Evotion.

You experience may be different in all these things. Hope this helps.

Deleted member 61107 likes this.
  4. Deleted member 61107

Thanks a lot for this advice. Detailed! What magic lock did you purchase?

I think I will go the orion (the titanium is 250usd) so I hope nylon is good on me....that was my main put off...

I will wait 8 weeks to heal, then more if required:)

5. Deleted member 61107

Thanks, yeah I'll wait if I need to. I'm expecting 8gauge to be a good size. So maybe 8 weeks and then some more....I'll try the thick balls on mine....I'm pretty small....i can't see them going more than 8g.

6. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    I love my 316L (jewelry grade) stainless steel Contender chastity cage from MaleChastityNow with the integrated PA security option.

The positive about custom steel welded and polished over additive manufacturing is your ability to make modifications for lower cost and wait times, as needed. Mark, the owner, has always been great to work with.

I was never comfortable wearing a lock or cable through a closed ring. I always got pinched. It caused a mess for urination. Things also moved around.

For a smooth ring all the way around like wildcat tribal dream ring or a Traume Aus Edelstahl locking PA ring you do need to gauge up. Otherwise you need a captured bead. But you won’t feel secure in that until at least 6ga... probably 4ga as an optimal size.

The solid feel of a fixed prong rising up and holding me in my cage was mind-bending the first time in 2014. It also makes urination easier, and my keyholding wife can install it without my help.

You can use a lock and key for the Contender, and. make the Contender completely tamperproof by a wire seal for the PA as well, if you like. I think I still have photos of this on my albums.

Evotion has improved their PA hook smoothness. Their original 3d printed plastic hook irritated my well healed piercing. But they did very well to fix that. Still, You want to ensure you have a very well healed piercing before you insert anything that’s porous. That’s general piercing advice you’d see on BodyArtForms or SteelNavel for any body part. Not just our precious penises. :)

Be safe. Keep your head on straight. Don’t over do it, and you’ll earn yourself secure inescapable chastity that really will mess with your head. I sense you want to make it “real”.

It all became real for the both of us only after I got pierced (under her watching) and got fitted into custom steel chastity later. I’m proud to reach the five year anniversary this year of being under her complete orgasm control. My last unsupervised wank in 2014 was my final - that’s what we both want.

7. Deleted member 61107

Evotion has improved their PA hook smoothness. Their original 3d printed plastic hook irritated my well healed piercing. But they did very well to fix that. Still, You want to ensure you have a very well healed piercing before you insert anything that’s porous. That’s general piercing advice you’d see on BodyArtForms or SteelNavel for any body part. Not just our precious penises. :)

Be safe. Keep your head on straight. Don’t over do it, and you’ll earn yourself secure inescapable chastity that really will mess with your head. I sense you want to make it “real”.

It all became real for the both of us only after I got pierced (under her watching) and got fitted into custom steel chastity later. I’m proud to reach the five year anniversary this year of being under her complete orgasm control. My last unsupervised wank in 2014 was my final - that’s what we both want.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice, will look into these

8. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    You’re welcome. The Contender is light. It is uncommonly light for a steel device. It takes a lot of skill to weld narrower materials together. It’s harder to manufacture.

It won’t draw down and tug on your piercing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice