Sissy Penny Spurtie Day and Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Penny Panty, Nov 20, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Penny Panty

Penny Panty Goddess Chris Sissy Pet

Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    Sissy Penny Blog (Spurties)

Penny got to do her first spurtie in 12 days!, she was a good girl and made spurties before her new cb6000 arrived, all thanks to goddess chris who now controls penny and her cage.
    Sissy was made to completly doll up, she put on a pink satin dress, corset, white tights with garters, white mary jane shoes, pink panties, bra, and her long haired wig, she put on pink lipstick on and full make up.
    Penny had to get a pink plate to do her spurties on, as all girls should be clean and not make messys all over and penny wanted to be proper, she of course had to use her pink gell dildo on herself, of which goddess approved and directed her to go 3 times before she was able to release on her plate!!!
    It was a struggle as penny is a quick spurtie, she is just a sissy and usually cant hold it long!
    Penny was ashamed, dressed, dildoed, made to make spurties an a pink plate, so much a sissy girl, she looked, felt and acted like a girl and goddess chris was pleased(thankfully), that she let penny finally make her spurties!, yeah!,of course sissy felt so ashamed as she aimed for her pink plate(she made it).
    Now penny is in her chastity and awaits her schedule from goddess, to be milked and when to get to make spurties again, penny adores goddess chris and is her pet, a cute pink sissy one, and will be a obedient girl!
    Thank you Goddess chris.
    Curtsey.

2. Goddess Chris

Goddess Chris Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    Your blog is well written Penny! Goddess is happy that Penny followed her instructions and was a good pet! It is not good to make our spurties so quickly. Penny will be taught stamina during her sissy training. Gurls have to learn stimina; otherwise they would not be able to wear their stilettos and pumps all day long!:happy0187:

3. Goddess Chris

Local Time:
  4. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    Penny Panty,

I think you are very lucky to be taught stamina from Goddess Chris. She is being really kind by not training you to have a hair trigger.

Just think, you will still be able to have sex even though you are a sissy gurl!

How yummy is that?!

Respectfully,
    cindy :cat:

5. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    It's so wonderful to meet you, Penny. Goddess Chris has told me much about you. She is such a wonderful person and friend to me. Please do your best to continue pleasing her. I look forward to hearing more about your relationship together.

6. Penny Panty

Local Time:
    Goddess Jen
    Yes goddess chris has told me she has talked about penny with, im ashamed!, thank you for your comments and yes goddess chris has been so sweet and just wonderfull for penny, she is making her into such a girl and a little chastity pet, penny adores her.
    Talk to you soon, thank you for your reply!

7. Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    :chores014::chores026::chores007:Penny is working hard getting ready for her first spurty day since her CB6000 arrived. I'm sure everyone can't wait to hear Penny's story about her Very Sissy First Spurty Day!:jerkit:

8. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    I bet penny cant wait, hope it all goes well :)

Amber

9. Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    :manga_bath: No, Penny can't wait! I'm sure she's just about to explode. :manga_partypopper:

10. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Ooooo...I can't wait to hear all about it! I have a feeling Goddess Chris has had some deliciously naughty assignments for Penny. Yummy.

11. Penny Panty

Local Time:
    hi all
    spurtie day has arrived!, 14 long days have passed, penny been locked in her cage the whole time, it was grueling, yet penny was ashamed and arroused at the same time, she is a kept caged isssy now, thanks to goddess chris!. penny today will be dressed in her hello kitty dress, petti panties, and has to make her spurties into her pink purse and then zip it closed!, goddess chirs is so teasing and sensual wicked!, how ironic making spurties into her purse!, penny is so humiliated, caged, sitting to do her pee-pee, no control over her clitty!. Penny of course will wright all the details later!:champagne-088:

12. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    I hope also everything goes well for penny and goddess chris it will be a writing i would like to hear

13. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    Cant wait to hear the detalis penny, looks like Goddes Chris is doing a great job looking after you.

Amber

14. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    Love hearing about your spurtie days. Every time you open your cute purse you will be reminded of your release. Keep pleasing goddess Chris.

15. Penny Panty

Local Time:
    Spurtie Day number 3 Cumming!

Hello
    After pennys humiliating spurtie day in her pink purse, dressed in her hello kitty dress after 14 days of chastity another spurtie is upcoming!. lookslike goddess chris will permit penny to have a spurtie on monday only after she has put on her harem girl dress, and does a little dance for her, harem girl style!. oh penny is embarased for sure, but for spurties what would a sissy not do?....of course and get spanked for disobeying!
    Sissy has been practiceing via youtube videos that goddess has provided, she is super humiliated form it, but just adores goddess chris and is fully her sissy pet, caged, tasked, and made to be her little sissy girl!!!....soon penny will post her thoughts and humilities on being a harem slave girl for goddess, dancing, dribbling and taken.
    Penny is now a pee-pee sitting, caged, and pet!...and she secretly craves it. Shhh.........:cat:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice