New Steelheart

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by jnnyl, Jul 15, 2008.

1. jnnyl

jnnyl Someone waiting on the world to change

Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    I just received a new Steelheart from Steelworxx. I got it with the rubber fixing. It is extremely comfortable. I was a little worried about the weight initially but was suprised after having it locked on. I had worn the CB6000 but always feared splitting it.

This cost about twice as much as the CB6000, but is made to fit in both diameter and length. It is also a lot heavier duty. One downside is the size of the hole the lock passes through. It takes an extremely small lock.

I had it shipped to the US...it arrived fairly quick and without a problem. Overall I am pleased with the purchase.

2. jnnyl

Local Time:
    I am not good with photos and stuff. The steelworxx site has some great photos. It is at http://www.steelworxx.de/

The fixing is on the CB extra part of the web site. After 24 hours, I am still find it comfortable.

3. jnnyl

Local Time:
    I checked out the belts at Gereckes as well. They have some interresting ones as well. They cost a lot more then the Steelworxx ones. If you don't mind spending the extra money, I would check out what they have as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice