A keyholders diary...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Goddess Jen, Nov 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    Then promise me the next time you're in the States you come visit me. I'll provide said fan. :manga_blowkiss:

2. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    Yes Goddess Jen!

Although it is unlikely I'll ever travel south again.

3. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Thank you so much for understanding. I know, I'm just whining...the very thing I HATE! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm feeling the need for some release. Oh, sorry. Wrong word in present company. Goodnight all. Sweet submissive dreams. :cat:

4. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    So...

OK, last night after I got into bed, pet and I talked. He had read my thread and I could tell he was a little bothered by it. He's so afraid of this taking over our day to day lives and waking up one morning and suddenly not even recognizing me. I keep trying to tell him that people change throughout their entire marriages. No one stays the same. So, after we talked I told him that it wasn't fair that he gets to have me fulfill his fantasies, and he won't even entertain mine. It was silent for a while, and then he said, "Know what? You're right. It's not fair." So, I came up with an idea. 1 weekend a month he's going to be my slave. My 24/7 submissive slave. :happy0030: Doesn't that sound GREAT?!?! I can not WAIT to give this a go. I can actually find out what it's like, and so can he. I'm so excited!! :jumping0046:

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    you two would be great ambassadors able to solve disputes at the drop of a hat!.........all the wars would be a thing of the past and all it takes is a couple of hours in bed...........Mr Presidents please take note:anim_37:

6. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    is that weekend going to include child present?

7. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    Awesome! that sounds like a great compromise. Can't wait to hear how that first weekend goes for both of you. Should be exciting!

8. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    A friend of mine told me I should think about becoming a therapist. I don't know how good I'd be, though. My answer to everything would be, "Just do what your wife/GF says and everything will be fine." :happy0011:

9. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    No chicklet, that weekend. My mom is always more than willing to take her. It also helps that she's right across the street!

10. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    lucky

11. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    woo...hooo!!! good luck!

12. goddessape

goddessape Junior Member

Local Time:
    goddess jen, when i first embarked on this chastity journey and as i got more and more control ,i started seeing how far my husband would allow me to go and it was clear that the road to go on was limitless and the more power i excerted and contol i demanded ,the more submissive he got.i felt a little guilty about it and then stopped and realized that this is something he started and he was getting aroused with every more bit of freedom that was taken away from him ,so to stop would be selfish on my part to not allow him the true freedom of serving me completely.i now have total control and my husband has become my slave and things have nerver been better in our relationship and every so often i remind him that this is something that his fantasy started and now is reality for both of us and it will never go back to the way it was and he accepts that his satisfaction is solely based on his ability to satisfy me.few men can ever become that at peace with themselves to serve in such an unselfish way that makes him a very lucky ego free peaceful being.

13. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Its going to be fum to see how you both take to it and whether it becomes more than one weekend :fighting0003:

14. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Thanks so much, sweetie. Just so you know...my pet will be blaming you for this one. In said conversation last night, I told him how much I envied you and your Mistress' relationship. So, I'm apologizing in advance for any PM's you may receive from him.
    Darling, don't think I haven't already got excited and ramped up at only the THOUGHT of that possibility! You never know, we could try this and then figure out it's not good for either one. But, I'm going to give it one hell of the ol' college try!!!

15. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    I've got no doubt that you'll give it the full 110% Goddess Jen. I hope it all goes to plan and you enjoy your new found power for a long time :)

16. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    I fully agree with your argument, and believe it would be unfairly one sided should he have refused. You are working hard to fulfill his fantasy and it's only fair he at least try to let you fulfill yours (in my opinion).

I look forward to hearing how your first weekend goes. Hope it lives up to all your fantasies. :)

17. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    Awesome plan. I have a feeling after 4 months he will be wanting to expand the number of days he serves you 24/7. Cant wait to hear the details.
    :smilies_xxx02:

18. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    What a great compromise! Cant wait to hear how this goes.

19. subboyblue

subboyblue Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Superb compromise Goddess Jen hope your weekend turns out to be all you want it to be! Looking forward to reading all about it.

20. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Nothing

Can be one sided - this will be when the rubber meets the road (so to speak). It's a fair compromise, Lady Jen.

21. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    WOW- what a response this has gotten. Just let me ask one question---DO you think Goddess has got NOTHING OUT OF THIS-so far? i think the post pretty much speak for themselves. i am all game to try out some of her fantasies,just give me the list, but dont give me that poor Goddess is doing all the work and pet is just reaping all the benefits. this journey is about both of us and it can stop at any time if it no longer suits our relationship. Wife FIRST-Goddess second. rant ended.

22. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hey Happypants :)

I love a good rant :)

But from reading both yours and Goddess Jen's journal's, you can tell that your both enjoying and getting something from this situation.
    At the end of the day you wouldnt still be on here and doing what you do if if it was one sided and you werent enjoying it.
    So dont take what people write sometimes to heart as we dont know th whole situation :)

Hope your well and this made sense :)

Amber :)

23. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Always best to get it out of your system happypants, but unfortunately this is the way the chips are stacked! :mad0260:

You only have to check out the difference in number of visits and number of comments between pet's journal and mine... people will always fall at the Goddess' feet and comment less on the submissive partner's opinions!

I agree with you to some extent, I feel that mother/partner/employee is far more important than the role of Mistress (others here will disagree, but I'm used to that! :manga_shout:) BUT I also agree that being a Mistress/Goddess is darn hard work. We do get a lot out of it, but the role of Dominant means we are usually in the initiating role and that can take time for us to adjust to.

You will find a level. There will be tears and tantrums - there still are in this house, and they're not from the kids! :happy0187:

24. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    In reading both your threads, I have little doubt that Goddess Jen has gotten something out of the situation. I think what people are saying though is that when she decided she wanted to try something more, it is only fair that you at least try it (unless it goes far beyond a previously agreed to personal limit). I wasn't criticizing you in my previous post... in fact, I applaud you for seeing the logic in the argument she presented, and so quickly agreeing.

Respectfully,
    boy toy

25. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    I think Mistress Watchful has well and truly hit the nail on the head, wise words as always.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice