The keyholders friend

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by manintyres, Feb 3, 2019.

1. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    Keyholders friend.

There’s a bit of a backstory to this so please bear with me while I dip in and out of the back story during the first part of this …….

The back story has taken longer than I anticipated but please bear with it because it explains the what's and whys etc and how it all became to happen as this is not your typical story where the lady “locks the sub up indefinitely after the first meet” kind of story and while it may seem like a waffle it explains all about the characters involved and it hopefully makes the ending worth it .

Through a kink friend I met a lovely couple who are kink friendly but not actively kinky ,though I suspect hubby would like to be more active lol, .

We instantly hit it off and become good friends and as usual I ended up speaking more to the wife than the hubby (just the way it happens) and she would ask me about my journey and anything that's happening with me kink wise and I'd tell her if anything happened and usually nothing was happening .

She chose some shoes for me and even gave me a bra once and was cringing when I was trying it on over my clothes and showed me the proper way to put one one .

I was honest when I got ladies to choose me shoes and told them I loved the feeling of not having a choice and had to go with what they chose etc and once I had bought them and tried them on and took pics they ended up back in their boxes as I didn't have anyone to tell me to wear them and I didn't wear them for me I loved wearing them for a lady if she told me .

Anyway after about 2 years of her hearing I didn't have a partner etc and knew of my chastity fantasies (I didn't go into and “crude” detail cos she was a vanilla but she knew enough about it in my basic explanation of it what it can or can't entail) I was round having dinner with them both (one of the rare times hubby was home at the same time cos they both had full time jobs on different shifts) , they asked me about if I had any partner on the horizon or any play partners etc and as usual I said no none yet but still hoping.

“Me and her have been chatting “ he starts and she is looking a bit sheepish .

“You have said about chastity thing and while I don't get it as I love my dick free , would a keyholder?” He pauses .

“Yes that's what it's called” I respond , then he continues

“What would a keyholder have to do ? “

“The list is kinda endless mate “ I begin scrolling through my phone looking for something I sent someone a while ago about it .

“Here have a read of this while I go and have a smoke.”

I hand them the phone and this is what I had sent someone a while back ……….

“it could be anything from simply getting me to lock myself up and giving her the keys and she only gives them back to me when she wants to allow me an orgasm then afterwards I give the keys back to her until the next time she allows me .She doesn't interact in any way and doesn't see the device on me or anything , when I hand her the keys etc i'm fully dressed and when I orgasm I'm in a separate room to her and after cleaning up and dressing I come back in and thank her and hand her the keys back .

Once a fortnight or whenever is convenient I'm given the keys to have a deep clean but that's all it is a proper uncared wash then the cage is back on , and again, all I do is get the keys and give them back and she has no interaction other than handing and receiving the key .”

When I came back in I apologised for leaving them to read it but it was better than me trying to explain verbally and explained that I hoped to cover all possible questions about the basic keyholding and was genuinely busting for a wee

“While I'm going to the toilet have a read of this “....

“Then there's the complete other end where she has total control and interacts and I never touch it again , she locks me up , in between allowed orgasms she may tease and deny my , she cleans me ,shaves me ect and and I serve her n other ways and maybe oral serve her too etc it is her property to do with as she pleases . Bit extreme I know but that's the complete opposite of basic keyholder and there many many variations in between them two “ .

When I returned I was still a bit confused as to why they were asking all this especially as she goes red and the mention of kink stuff and I water it down big style fr her when I talk about it plus I know she is Faithful to hubby and would never play with anyone or anything .

“So if wifey wanted to become your keyholder all she would have to do is look after your keys , no interactions ,nothing sexual between you both ? She just gives you the key back when she decides you can have an orgasm and you go off have a wank clean up get dressed and give her the keys back after re locking?”

I'm a bit flustered but answer in the affirmative.

“Me and hubby have been chatting about this and want to help you , I'll be honest with you I do feel a bit sorry for you and you know I'm not a Domme but this is something maybe I can help you with “ she says . “I don't want to see your thing or anything all I want is to hold the keys”

“Here is my big fear about doing this with a vanilla friend “ I begin trying not to make it personal about her/them “the longer I'm locked up the more fantasyland my brain goes and the more I want to please and serve the keyholder and I wouldn't want to offend anyone if I let slip and beg for a release or offer to serve , obviously not in a sexual sense because they have a partner, “ I start .

I was becoming a bit uncomfortable if I was being honest but I saw a little smile appear on her face .

“What about safety etc ?” He asked

“Well i'll always have a 2nd key on me but it will be in a tamper proof little pill box or an envelope etc ,not that I would want to cheat anyway, but it's another little tease of so near yet so far but if an emergency arose then I could unlock quickly”.

We chatted for a good while and I didn't notice that my wine glass never got empty which I guess made me a bit more open to chatting with them about how a fictitious situation would work .

“To start it would be for a week” release then clean up and re lock ,

“Then it would be for two weeks then release and relock”

“Them 3 weeks then relaxes and re lock “

“Then a whole month” and after that she will have total control .”

It sounds long winded but for my safety and getting used to the device and any possible chafing etc issues .” I explain.

I felt a bit “merry” and hadn't planned on staying over , never have before even though the offer has been there , but it was clear I was over the drink drive limit and ,like I said earlier, I hadn't noticed my glass being topped up while we were chatting. And we varied on chatting about general stuff and me basically talking crap now I'm merry and I was shown the spare bed for the night ………

Chapter 2.

I woke up and felt embarrassed cos I had layed in and it was gone 10am when I woke up.

A bit sheepishly I went downstairs and was greeted by wifey who was taking the mickey about me oversleeping but was a bit of banter that made me feel better .

Hubby had gone to work and the children were up to so she made me a coffee .

The children were already at school while we were in the kitchen and while I was waking up I remembered most of last nights chat but didn't feel comfortable in bringing it up and I guessed that they were just being “friendly” and talking about subjects I knew about .

The coffee was a life saver and my head started clearing a bit and I was feeling more human as we chatted about the usual stuff and the fact I don't normally have more than a glass of wine if I drink it at all and she chuckled because apparently I had consumed well over half a bottle last night .

“Oh shit sorry “ I say .

“He he no worries , hubby kept topping your glass up “ she said with a smile .

Another coffee later and I was checking my phone while she was typing on hers to her friend while we were chatting about “normal stuff” even though I felt a bit awkward.

I had no plans for the day and also I was worried I'd still be over the limit I agreed to go and get some food and by now I was starving and really fancied a greasy Burger or something similar.

When we had ordered she started the conversation again

“what do you remember about last night ?”

“We chatted about chastity and I apologise now if I went all pervy or offended or anything”

“No need to apologise hun , we brought the subject up cos I'm thinking about doing it for you and hubby is OK with it cos nothing will ever happen other than holding a key”

I gulped

“I will warn you though hun , if you bug me about it or ask for release early or go all fantasy land on me it will stop straight away .”

She gave me a minute or two to gather my thoughts .

I was excited that I had someone offering to be my keyholder and yet I was scared cos I wouldn't be able to talk about anything about it with her (unless I was in pain or had to take it off for an emergency etc).

“Please please promise me that above everything, our friendship will be ok , even if we don't do this or we do do this and it doesn't work out I don't want our friendship to be affected “

“It won't hun , me and hubby have chatted a lot about this and that's what he said too”

The conversation ended there and the day went on and we had some lunch and then back to hers where we had another coffee and it was time for me to go home as we both felt it was safe for me to drive and if I was being totally honest I couldn't wait to go home and have a bit of time to gather my thoughts cos my head was spinning and wanted to chat with her more about this but know I couldn't.

I went to the loo just before I was about to leave and was told to check for messages on my phone while I'm in there .

I got a forwarded message from her (it was sent to her by her friend who I found out later she had been chatting with about it and had done some research herself “in the kitchen is an envelope with your name on it ,inside is an open padlock an a key in a pill box that has been superglue shut .

When you get home if you want to go through with this have a good clean of yourself and put your put your device on and then lock it up then come back round around 8 this evening so we can all have a chat while we are all sober cos I can see your worried about how hubby feels about this ect so it's easier and less awkward for me to have you lock up at home for the first time plus he can put you at ease a bit .

Oh and you may as well have an orgasm too because that could be your last free one and also because when we have the chat this evening I don't want you all horny I want you thinking straight …..

Don't say another word about it just pick the package up as you leave .”

She forgot to edit it cos there was a bit at the end lol

“Say good bye to him as normal and don't say anything about the package , I know your nervous but try and act normal , I'm sure if he goes through with it it will get easier for you over time”

I wash my hands and say my goodbyes and grab the package without saying a word and we say goodbye as normal and have our customary hug as I leave …….

Chapter 3

I am now at home and my mind is racing and do it or don't I? Thoughts going through my head and honestly didn't know whether to go through with this because she /they are vanilla and all sorts of thoughts racing through my head and before I knew it it was 7pm .

At half 7 I convinced myself to go through with this to see where it goes, if nothing it gives me a bit of practice in chastity .

After having my last free orgasm I clean up and put the device on and then click the lock shut (had to do it quickly otherwise i'd have bottled it) .

I message them at 8pm

“So sorry I'm gonna be a bit late is it OK if I still come over ?” (I sent it to both of them in a what's app group I made just for us three .)

They both reply “sure” .

I arrive at half 8 and nervously knock on the door .

I'm ushered into the living room while his wife makes us all a drink .

“Erm I'm not sure what to say to be honest mate “ I start talking

“Have you got the thing on?” He asks all casually .

He smiles at my gulp .

“Yes I have it took me a few hours to get my head around all this as it's a bit of a shock to me to be honest , the big thing I'm worried about is our friendship and I don't want that to be affected by any of this , is she happy doing this ? , I don't mind stopping now if she or you are not” I ramble

He smiles at me “look mate there's no worries , nothing sexual will happen between you two and she is taking advice off of someone to help her through it and we are glad to help give you some practice “

He gives me a hug cos he can see I'm nervous and feeling a bit awkward .

“Just relax and enjoy the ride” he continues “our friendship is secure regardless of this and if you start feeling awkward or either of us two do then this stops but the friendship will be OK, OK?”

I let out a huge sigh of relief and he laughs .

Just then the coffees arrive and he asks if I have the device on and I reply yes .

“How does it feel ?” He asks .

“Bit strange but OK at the moment cos it's fresh on , it's the days after that the other things happen especially the longer it goes on and is on, if that makes sense” I reply and he laughs again .

“I don't get it mate but you asked for it and now you got it and it will be great when you find someone of your own and can tell her you have proper experience of it “

She let out a little smile and opened her purse and got out a small key which was attached to a small key ring so less easy to lose the key and dangles it using her little finger I start to go red and they both chuckle and I see she is a bit more at ease now .

“I've been advised that you have done 3 weeks straight before and if you have no issues with pain etc then that's what we will go for “ she says “remember I don't want to hear anything about it unless your in pain or need it off for doctors visit , if you start asking for release or trying to manipulate me then the stops” .

I nod my head and thank them both for doing this .

We finish our coffees and a bit of small talk before it's time for me to leave .

We hug as normal and just as I get to my car I turn to wave goodbye as normal when I see her dangling the key

“See you in 3 weeks” she smiles then shuts the door ……..

Chapter 4

I received a text the next morning asking if everything was OK.

I was so tempted to reply that my morning wood was painful but knew better than that so I just replied that everything was going as expected and left it at that .

Now what I didn't know was that in the background there was another so called kink friend “helping” her , I say “helping” because it turned out she had ulterior motives but neither me or my now keyholder would find this out .

Remember the forwarded message I assumed was from her friend who had done some research ? , well that was actually sent to my keyholder by the so called kink friend and my keyholder had forwarded it to her friend (she kept her friend in the loop of everything that was going on thinking that she was as vanilla as her but someone she could safe with without judgement or any pressure and totally independent of kink scene).

Now I was locked up the so called kink friend was messaging my new keyholder and telling her to “make him do stuff” , telling her to get me round to do chores etc .

Keyholder was shocked at this change in demeanour from the kink friend and politely declined the suggestion and this was only 24 hours after I was locked up .

She was ,of course, relaying everything to her friend and already started to feel a bit uncomfortable.

The messages from so called kink friend continued and she politely declined and then the kink friend gave herself away .

“If your not comfortable with any of this then as his keyholder you have the power to farm him out ,so send him round her and I'll put him to work “ .

Again keyholder said she wasn't comfortable with that but the messages continued over the next few days and getting more explicit in their nature as to what “she should be doing with me and how she should send me round to hers instead ” kind of thing and my keyholder was getting more and more uncomfortable and frustrated and annoyed because she felt like she was being used .

Luckily enough for me she knew I didn't know any of this so she couldn't accuse me of trying to set her up .

Chapter 5

It is now Sunday the ninth day of my chastity (well 8 and a half really ) and yet another message from the so called kink friend was the final straw and keyholder decided to call it a day cos she couldn't take it anymore .

She rang her friend to tell her.

“I'm giving this whole chastity thing up , kink bitch is passing me off and I know it's none of his fault but I just can't take it anymore “ she said .

“Put the kettle on I'll be round in 5 mins , don't do anything rash or message him till we've had a chat “

Again I didn't know any of this was going on , I was blissfully unaware of all of this and getting hornier and hornier as the days passed and trying my hardest not to message my keyholder about it .

When the friend arrived they sat down and chatted .

“Look I know you feel used by her but please dot give this up , you love him and he is a good and genuine friend and I've been doing some research, as you know , and maybe we can use this to help him “ she started

“Where's the we come from?” Keyholder asked

“ well I've been following this from the start because you have been sharing and I have a few ideas to run past you “

“OK go on but I doubt you will change my mind” keyholder sighed .

“Right we both know he hasn't had a partner for ages yes ?” Friend started

“Yes “ keyholder replied .

“He also has a low opinion of himself and starts things but never finishes them off , like the exercise regime to help get rid of his belly , sorting out his debts quicker etc etc etc “

Now keyholder was a bit intrigued “go on” she said .

“Well we could use this to help him stick to things , help him improve his self esteem, help him sort his finances out , sort his belly out as well as other things , I say we cos I want to help in this , and no I'm not like the bitch who is taking advantage of you I genuinely want to help him and from my research this can be a brilliant motivation tool “

Keyholder looks a bit sceptical so her friend continues.

“No offence but how desperate is that poor boy to agree to the arrangement you two have made ? , I bet you any money he is wishing he could chat more with you about it and possibly more interaction with you if only via messages”

Just then I receive a message from my keyholder

“How are you coping , everything OK? “ she asks

“I'm OK thanks” I reply

“Would you like to chat more about it ?” She asks

“I would love to but our agreement was no other chats and I understand and respect you position and as much as I've been very tempted to message you about things , I know I can't “ I honestly reply .

“OK thank you” she responds

“You were right and I feel so guilty for being led into this by that bitch!” Keyholder says to her friend .

“You know I had some reservations about ‘her’ motives when you first mentioned this to me , however, I've been doing my research and to a certain extent doing my own planning and was hoping to do this in a couple of months month or so but I could see this coming a mile off after only the 2nd day of this so I have had to bring things forward .

You know me and ‘him’ have been having our own issues these last few months , I approached him with my ideas and he surprisingly was really up for it , I've tried similar with him but it would never work and since I told him my idea things have already improved, he actually likes the idea of me being a tease to another guy , knowing that the other guy will never get to make love to me while ‘he’ will .”

“I'm confused” keyholder said

“basically I love being in control and here is a way if me getting what I want while helping someone else get what they want and also improving them at the same time , I won't go into the gory details but if you agree to let me help , i'll be more ‘hands on’ so to speak , I'll give him an outlet to discuss his frustration and be more open as to what it is doing to him . Also I can get my ‘frustrations’ out without cheating on ‘him indoors’ ,if that makes sense .”

Keyholder screws her face up

“Look I'm not going to use him in any detrimental ways and you yourself has said that when he is happy his whole demeanour changes and he looks nicer than he is , we both know he will never be an adonis or as good looking as our hubby's but if I can improve him and make him feel good about himself etc he will naturally become more attractive to potential partners yes? “

“I agree but feeling like I'm being pushed by you now” keyholder responded .

“I can see where your coming from but listen, the bitch had her own agenda and lied to you to try and get to him and make him hers , whereas I'm being open and honest with you about my intentions as it's helping me and ‘him indoor’ already”

“OK carry on” keyholder said .

“You also said about his flat , now he is only a man and to him it was tidy and clean , if I can show him how to do it properly and he will learn how a woman see's things and before you say it I'm not going to take the piss out of him and his good nature but if I can teach him to do a woman's clean rather than a males clean then it will help him too and yes it will save us a bit of money each month with our own cleaner but I will treat him with respect and nurture him and build him up and no I won't be rushing things , I will take time and he will never be a skivvy “

There was a pause then she continued

“Plus that bitch has always said ,well always said in the time I've known of her that he is a failure and he is useless and I'm betting that she is engendering this to fail so that can be another failure on his CV if it doesn't fail she get a free skivvy so she wins .

What if we take the power away from her and show her that he isn't a failure and show her that he is a great sub and basically rub her nose in it as we succeed where she couldn't because she is an ex of his at the end of the day and he left her service “

Now keyholder smiled

“Yes that kinda makes sense , if he is unhappy and single he is at everyone's beck and call and if this fails he will take it badly and it will weigh heavily on him “

Slight pause.

“What's your plan to start this ?,I don't want any more involvement other than what I have already”

“Well you won't need to , I'll take the lead ,so to speak , and if he is comfortable with me being involved I will make it more exciting and interactive for him “

“What are we going to do about the bitch? “ keyholder starts “ we got another 2 weeks nearly and I won't be able to handle that “

“You I mean we are I control of his orgasms right ? “

Friend says

“W w well yes”

“ and we control when he is allowed them yes? “

“Y y yes”

“ there's no set in stone rules is there ? , doesn't have to be set rigid does it ? , we can Grant him an early one can't we , I'm sure he won't complain about that will he “

“I guess not , “ keyholder trails off .

“ is he home today ? “

“Yes I thinks so “ keyholder replies “but we have the bbq later “

“Exactly!! Exclaims her friend “ and once again it has been engineered that he isn't part of it is he ? How must that feel to him knowing he is not included in social things ….”

“Oh I never thought of it like that “ keyholder replies . “I'll invite him over”

“I think that is part of the problem , whether it's deliberate or accidentally he seems to be the forgotten one out of the ‘new friends’ and you have told me on many occasions in the past how he is the one always trying to arrange to meet for coffee and have dinners with you and hubby and a lot of times your busy and yet we have these social occasions and yet he is never included even though he seems a genuinely nice guy and good friend to people and I appreciate you haven't done it on purpose but from everything I'm gathering it's so called friends like ‘the bitch’ who engineer it so he is out of the picture and she is ‘your best buddy’ kinda thing and from what I have seen he must have had that all his life and while he knows it he is kinda used to being the ‘outsider’ and I bet that really hurting him deep down . Look you yourself said in the beginning that he fancied you and it turned out that he was looking for friendship and he seemed desperate for the friendship and I understand why now and we can ,that's both of us here , help him build up his social skills and make him feel included in things ….” She gets interrupted by keyholder who remembered something I had said

“Oh my God yes he did mention before that sometimes he feels like he is only wanted when someone wants something from him and since another genuine friend came along he has kinda stopped a lot of it but the consequences of that is he is more lonely , I see that now and yes I suppose I have noticed him not being happy over time but it didn't register because we had different life paths and yes now I'm thinking a lot of what you said makes sense cos he has told me so much over the years “ keyholder said .

“Right so I can use the chastity to help him better himself ,sort himself out , sort his finances out and help make him a more confident and better person cos I could see there is more to him but then again I'm not a close friend so I could see from the outside and notice things that others didn't. Even the last thing he was here with there was little comments and digs from ‘the bitch’ that he laughed off or agreed with and if he ,as I'm guessing he has, had these sort of things over the years it will bring you down and you will lose motivation to do things even though you know you need to do them …… let's change the record and try and practicaly help him”

Keyholder friend said

“Oh my God, that's something has said a few times” keyholder exclaims

“What's that ?”

“He has said about trying to change the record cos he is sick and tired of repeating the same things over and over again “

“Right there you go then , I'll do the ‘heavy lifting’ in this and at times I will be a bitch to him but it will be for his own benefit and will help him and you will see him grow and yes there will be some ‘special service’ to me and I'll be gaining some things from him he will be in a much better place from us doing this and I have no problem In going solo with this after a few weeks if you don't feel comfortable “

My keyholder looks happy and agrees to do it .

“Right I was thinking of us two going over to his flat and we can surprise him with these new developments and if he agrees I'll watch him ‘do his thing’ like one if the scenarios that was described before and I have read about then me and him can have a long chat about things and how it will work which will be the same when it comes to you and your involvement but more interactive for me ,if you get my meaning “

Keyholder was quite excited about getting one over the ‘bitch ’ as they nicknamed her but was still a bit unsure but far more confident now her friend has said that she will use this to help me and wasn't sure how it would pan out but her friend seemed confident enough and she would lie about helping me and she had to admit that her friend may be right about a lot of things and it just may work because she wanted to see me happy too .

“I'll let him indoors know what's going on and he can come round and be here when we all get back , I'll get him round earlier so if the bitch turns up he can help your hubby in the chats etc cos knowing her she will turn up early cos she is dying to lecture you on what she wants you to do to him”

I receive a message on my phone .

“Hun are you home all day ?”

“Yes afraid so” I reply

“OK I'll be round in about an hour “

“Is everything OK? Wanna chat ? Need me to ring ? “ I reply a bit panicky

“No no everything is fine Hun, just got something I want to discuss with you that's all.

Just then ‘him indoors” turns up and they all have a brief chat about the situation and all agree that the don't like “the bitch” but have to be friendly to her because of their other friend they have known for donkeys years .

“Ooh I hope your not back by the time she gets here “ him indoors says “then I can take great delight in telling her that you both gone round to see him “

They all laugh and the two ladies jump into keyholder car and head to mine .

Chapter 6

Keyholder friend and her now hubby used to be into the swinging /swapping scene years ago but combination of having kids and work life etc meant it fizzled out .

She ,now they settled , wanted to explore it again but she could tell that he wasn't really up for it even though he agreed to it and as much as she wanted to give it another go she didn't want to do anything that would upset her hubby she wanted him wholeheartedly in it or she wouldn't do it .

This was kept very quiet from their friends including my keyholder.

She discussed my situation with her hubby while doing some research on the subject and they had several long chats and he seemed genuinely keen on the idea of her having her own little pet , safe in the knowledge that there would be no love making involved however because she was open and honest about her ideas he knew that I would be serving her in other ways including oral service and she would be the only person to touch my cock , not even me would be allowed to touch my own cock , and apart from the fact he loved the idea of me being teased by her and knowing I can't have her in that way he loved the fact that she controlled my cock and I wasn't even allowed to touch it .

He also liked the money saving part where they wouldn't need their cleaner as much (they had to tighten their belts a bit) .

I'm at home and if I'm being honest with myself I'm nervous that keyholder wants to end it but then again it will be a bit of a relief if she does because while It sounded good in theory ,in reality not being able to chat about certain things was hard .

I let her in when the buzzer goes and then right behind her is her friend and I'm a bit stunned and shocked .

I make them both a cuppa .

“We've been having a chat about your situation “ keyholder says nodding to her friend to take over .

“Yes we have ,firstly don't worry but your keyholder here is worried that your not getting enough out of this relationship and ,if you agree and consent to this , is where I come in. I've chatted with hubby and he is fine with it too and I can get him to message you if you like “

“I I I I'm I dunno erm erm what's going on I'm bit shocked” I mumble .

“ well if you give me your consent I'll help your keyholder and you can chat with me anytime via message about anything, I can be a bit more interactive .”

“Erm OK yes I guess” I had a bit of a smile but that was kinda embarrassed and kinda happy I could possibly get more interaction .

“As long as your hubby is OK with this and same rules apply , even though I don't know you two as well as keyholder and her hubby I don't want any friendships or relationships affected by this arrangement, if anyone feels uncomfy etc no matter what the reason it all stops because I don't want anyone getting upset or relationships affected by this and I crave the friendship and love the friendships we all have “

Her phone rings and she puts it on loudspeaker and shows me the screen to show it's her hubby “hey mate , can't talk for long and I appreciate this is all a shock to you but me and wifey have spoken at length and I'm happy for her to do this arrangement with keyholder “

I repeat the friendship speech to him and he assures me that it won't affect anything in fact I'll get to know them two better .

By now we have all finished our cuppas .

“Right seeing as we are in control of when you cum we have decided that you are allowed an orgasm today “ friend says , motioning to keyholder .

“Awe look he is blushing” she mockingly says

Keyholder hands her they key then she

“Right let's go into the bedroom I want to watch “

I look at keyholder who is a bit embarrassed but she nods and we go into the bedroom while keyholder stays in the living room watching telly

“H,h,how do you want to do this ?” I nervously ask .

“Firstly we need to get them clothes off “ she says with a surprising amount of confidence

“All of them? “ I ask

“Yes all of them” she replies smilling at me .

I'm now naked apart from the chastity device .

“Ooh I see you have underbed restraints , would you mind if I did your ankles and one wrist?” She asks

“Erm of course not , your in control of what happens Miss” I reply my subby head now taking over

“Good boy” she says softly

I smile and lay down on the bed and she does my ankles and my left wrist , then leans over and gently places a kiss on my forehead.

“Thank you for putting your trust in me and I promise never to abuse my power “

She unlocks the cage and my little man springs to life and she smiles again and I apologise and she let's out a little laugh.

“What you apologising for?” She asks

“Well for mylittle man ….” Then I realise how silly that sounds and we both chuckle .

“Right start playing then but look at me” she says softly.

I start playing and she is laying next to me with her elbow on the bed and her head resting on her hand so her head is still above me and smilling at me .

Her other hand starts gently touching my body .

“Please may I cum Miss?” I ask semi begging

“Not yet , stop if you have to “ she says ,again softly

I stop because I didn't want to let her down

“Thank you for obeying “ she says “I think we are going to have a great relationship with you as my toy if you will allow me”

She saw the look on my face and gently placed her finger over my lips

“Shh no need to worry or answer yet , just enjoy this she softly says .

She knew exactly what she was doing and I knew that too but I was powerless to stop it (I could have done if I really really wanted to but here was an ultimate fantasy being played out and I knew what she was doing by edging me and talking softly to me ) .

“You may start again now if you wish” she said

Now her hand is teasing my nipples and she is softly chatting to me telling me how she will enjoy controlling my orgasms , how she will have me use my tongue on her , how she will.....

“May I Cum please Miss?”

“Not yet stop if you must “

I stopped the second she said not yet cos I was so so close and she smiled

“Your liking this more than you thought you would aren't you ?” She asks and smiles as I start to go a bit red .

“I,i,i” I breathlessly start to say but again she gently shushes me and puts her finger over my lips

“We can talk later my little pet “ she says

I let out an involuntary smile and she saw it too and I saw something in her eyes , a recognition that her plan was beginning to work .

“You may start again if you wish”

Now her hand was teasing my nipples again but she stopped and she put a finger to her lips and just as I was about to ask for permission to cum she kissed her finger and put it to my lips

“Not yet my little pet , stop if you must”

Oh my God she had read me perfectly and was in tune with me which was scary but also I was so needing a release at the same time .

“I have big plans for you my little pet , I need your consent though, you will be servicing me orally as many times as I wish and your orgasms will be restricted as to when and how I decide , I'll be taking over from your keyholder in a while because i can give you more of what you need in your fantasy head , “

“You may start again if you wish”

Literally within a few seconds her finger is over my mouth , what has this lady done to me ???

“Shh my little pet next time I promise” she says all soothingly gentle brushing my forehead.

“I would like to bring you this orgasm if you allow me to and if you allow me to do it I promise it will be one of the best of your life , however you will never touch it again and all subsequent orgasms will be delivered by me I any way I see fit “

“Yyes ppplease MMiss” I reply.

“Right I'm gonna secure your other wrist now ….. There all secure. Shall we say that this will be signed sealed and delivered by you cumming ? You will be my pet ? My toy ? “

Yyes please Miss , “ I pant Cos she had expertly got me to the edge and then kept me there without my going past that , then she stops.

“Right I'm serious about this and when you cum that is your agreement too ,yes?”

“Y y yes Miss”

“I promised this will be the best orgasm of your life and you can cum whenever you like when I start again ,”

She kisses my lips

“You will never kiss anything other than my hands and or pussy understand? “

With that she starts slowly on my,sorry her, cock and then kisses my lips then forced her tongue inside my mouth and wow wow double wow what a mind blowing kiss it was even though I knew I couldn't reciprocate and within seconds I was breathing heavy and fast through my nose and then my mind exploded in excasy and she carried on for a few seconds afterwards making sure I was empty.

She cuddles me for a couple of minutes so I could get my thoughts back

“Thank you for consenting I to this and allowing me to have you as my toy , “ she says smilling .

“That was the first and only time I will ever kiss you like that if I ever kiss you at all it will be on your cheek or forehead if you have made me proud “

“Yes Miss “ I say still in a bit of bliss

“Right we have lots to talk about but first let's get you cleaned up “ ……………..

2. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    I enjoyed reading this very much.

manintyres likes this.
  3. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    Thank you

4. Bear20

Bear20 Long term member

Retired Military
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    Excellent read...

manintyres likes this.
  5. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    Thank you

6. Pdw1234pdw

Pdw1234pdw Member

Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    yes, excellent read. I love the fact that it's setup is more realistic and not the quick same-day total submission I sometimes read.
    If there is a sequel, would love to read it...

manintyres likes this.
  7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    A very exciting story. Once I started I couldn’t put it down. Good Job

manintyres likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice