Loris #2

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Bound_Captain, May 6, 2009.

1. Bound_Captain

Bound_Captain Junior Member

CEO
    Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    Very good device that is hand made to your measurements. So be sure to give Ms Lori exact measurements. Don't try to be Mr small man and have it be too small and it will not fit correctly. It is hand made similar to how jewelry is made. The spikes aren't as painful as they may seem online but you can add rubber spikes if you so desire more pain. Escape is nearly impossible with correct measurements or excruciating pain. It is a little bit heavier than the CB3k and also much easier to clean than the cb3k. The Loris #2 is one of Loris only CBs that do not require a Prince Albert Piercing. The longest I have worn it was 7 days, I'm sure I could of went longer but hey I am the current key holder so :) ...

The Loris #2 is a hand crafted all metal Chastity Belt. It seems to be manufactured with the lost wax method. That means it was molded out of wax first much like any custom jewelry. This is why Ms Lori asks for proper measurements. The ring even fits on custom even having a front and a back to the ring on how it lines up with the cage.

The lock isn't necessarily a lock but a very special screw. Watch out Key Holders a crafty man/slave could get one made. The spikes aren't as bad as they seem to be on the website. Additional rubber things come with it to add length to them. It has two small spikes on the top of the ring and two small spikes on the upper ring on the cage portion.

It is a bit heavier than the other two CBs I have (a CB3k and a Stallion Guard) so I would recommend briefs or some boxer briefs. This thing seems so much easier to stay clean than the cb3k. It seems like it could be worn much longer than the cb3k.

I would say it's escape proof unless the locked up is into intense pain and misery... A Jewelers saw would cut through this... but it'd also cut you like butter.....

For the extra money it's worth it. This thing will not split down the center or on the sides like a plastic one. It is also much easier to keep clean without having to remove it every few days to maintain cleanliness.

Attached Files:

2. Bound_Captain

CEO
    Local Time:
    OK I've had it for a while now and most thoughts are the smae. However the other day I was able to pull my dick out but my balls were still locked securely. Evn though it still is more secure than the CB3000 that I have as well.

3. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Hey bound captain it is the same device I have, so this caught my attention when I saw the #2 post topic. While I have never been able to get my penis out I did have a mishap the other day when I had a testicle pop through, darn that hurt. I will be curious to know it you have any problems when it gets colder out. The last steel device I had from Lori was a bear when it got real cold

4. Bound_Captain

CEO
    Local Time:
    well it was a bit cooler and I was shrunken a little bit that's how I pulled out.. Never had a problem out in the cold really, I usually wear compression shorts when wearing the loris device or a pull up diaper.

5. 2bsubby

2bsubby Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your input. My Wife is very interested in this model. We tried the Birdcage, but it turned out to be to small. Did you use a CB3000 or other CB series device to determine a measurement before ordering this model? We are considering that as a method to reduce the chance of ordering the wrong size. What do you think?

6. Bound_Captain

CEO
    Local Time:
    The only thing I got a measurement from the CB3k was the ring size that was good for me. The rest of the device I wen by exact measurements.

7. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    how long did it take to get yours. Its been over 45 days and I'm still waiting even though Ms. Lori says it would be here in 45.

8. Bound_Captain

CEO
    Local Time:
    Oh man... it took about 3 weeks, but also it also depends on how busy Lori is.

9. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    I have a sizable review of my #2 experience (not good) coming soon. I just need to take a few pictures. It took about 45 days (twice) to get mine and it still doesn't fit right.

Prior to ordering I did a lot of searching and spoke with about 4 owners, including captain and xcitex. Most are generally pleased.

10. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I so hate hearing these stories but unfortunately they are many. I have rave reviews of some of her service and others reviews especially in the timeliness in the past drove me nuts. She did however really go above and beyond in helping to resize my number two. Here is hoping you get yours fixed soon and right!

11. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    I am very intrigued by Lori's #2 device. Your measurements are "everything" - critical - to get it to fit comfortably and securely 24/7. I would like to ask a few question of Excite2 and Bound_Captain. Maybe your experience and insight will help me and others when we order.

How did you do your length measurements? Stomach to tip (on the top of your penis) or scrotum to tip (on the bottom of your penis)?

What "slop" in the cage fit in particular do you want / like?

My initial thinking is that the cage should not be "tight" when you are soft - I would think that you should be able to wiggle a wee bit top to bottom and side to side - maybe by 1/8" or 1/4"... and stretch a bit in length from the average soft length - maybe by 1/4" or 1/2". Looser than that, and you will tend to try to grow - and successfully to some degree, and when you get a bit hard you will tend to really "hit the rails" - that could be painful particularly at night. Tighter, and it could become fatiguing during the day because you are continuously aware of pressure from the cage - but in that case, you can't even start to grow if you get just a little hard (and maybe that is best, for all I know). Those are my thoughts, at any rate. What "slop" in the cage do you think works best for you?

When you measured for your order, did you send the precise measurements that you made of yourself or did you add some "slop"? When you got the device, had Lori added an "appropriate slop" to your dimensions, or did you receive the #2 precisely as you ordered it? Was the "Length" you ordered the total length of the device or the total length of the cage when you received it?

I'm an engineer. "I just gotta know these things..." None of the manufacturers are really clear about this, and that drives me bananas...

Thanks fellows

12. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    I would really recommend waiting 24-48 hours for me to finish the pics for my lengthy #2 review.

Regarding measuring, don't fudge the numbers at all. What you measure is what you get (hopefully) from Mistress Lori. If you play with the numbers there's a very good chance your device won't fit properly.

13. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Hi Abulia - I would be very interested in your report, too! I can wait a few days - no problem to wait, and your report very much appreciated.

14. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Bcc:

I can definitely answer this in detail. As I just found this tonight and it is late let me get back to you tomorrow. Then I can give you my complete thoughts and experiences on this as you bring up some excellent questions.

15. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Hi Xcitex2 -

Understand getting to something just as you want to "sign off" - no problem, and I would very much appreciate your comments!

I have to believe that the body "geometry" is a large factor. I am a "grower" with a tight scrotum. Someone like me probably presents the biggest challenge to fit a ball-gripper device optimally.

Well, there are a host of factors, aren't there... Thanks again for your "stay tuned" message. I look forward to your comments.

16. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    Lori #2 Has Arrived

My Lori#2 has arrived and both my Mistress and I are extremly happy with it. It fits perfectly and is the most comfortable device I have worn. I spent a year in CB6000. Liked it but constantly had to super glue, it pinched and was bulky.

I gave Ms. Lori the best measurements without being an overachiever in making it too small. I think this is key. My Mistress gave me a major erection this morning in the device, was unable to cum, a little uncomfortable, but the studs in the top and bottom did not cause major pain. I don't worry about it showing, and I can also pee while standing up if necessary when away from home when my mistress requires me to sit.

Overall, I give it a 5 star rating after wearing for almost a week! Well worth the money if you are into lifestyle 24/7 chasity.

17. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    I was asked in a private message about my experience with the #2. After a week, my experience has been great. This is my observation of moving CB6000 to a metal device, and having it comfortable.

I have not had the level of discomfort I had with the CB6000 at night when I sleep and I do think the measurement is the key. Sounds like people are trying to torture themselves by going too small. That is fine for temporary/cbt but if you live chasity and female domination as a lifestyle then you need to go for a comfortable measurement. I enjoy a CBT but my Mistress/Wife has me in constant 24/7 chasity and controls completely my orgasms so comfort is important.

One thing I noticed is that helps with the comfort is the metal doesn't move so you never get pinched.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice