FLR 2.0 - Beyond the Bedroom

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by kcuck5280, Jan 14, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. John

John Member

Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    Hi HeavyFeather, what app and camera do you use? Do you have cameras all over how do you use it?

kcuck5280 likes this.
  2. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    We use the life360 app. It is free. I have no authority/permissions on it. I can’t see where she is. Only she knows where I am.

We have blink cameras. 5 of them. If she is not home and I am she can watch me. She frequently does as well.

3. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, some really interesting software. Does she ever make you perform in front of the camera or do something particular when she knows you are in a particular location

4. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    Yes. She will tell me things to do.

kcuck5280 and John like this.
  5. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Sound like good fun

6. kelly_kali_girl

kelly_kali_girl New member

Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    You got your child. You got the best part.

7. mlcf

mlcf Obedient

CEO of the company
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    we do things similar here. She has the control of me with a special timing table. Cum for me is only permitted with a minimum of 30 days intervals. After 30 days I MAY cum when she desires. The catch is our relationship. I can buy anything as long as she is 100% aware if she is not and I did not have informed her in advance she moves the cum authorization day further. If I do not open the doors for her, she moves the cum date more. Last year we move to a new level of control. I had to surrender my facebook account and be sure that she can access my cellphone any time with no restrictions. The hard part is I cannot talk to a woman anymore, look, or have on facebook feed. The exceptions are family and clients. And for those two exemptions is better Ibe very careful. If she sees anything that can consider a "man behavior" I get my date pushed. I never tough my self as that crazy man that keep looking around like a dog... But she found a way to make things hard. I never know that she could fell jealous as simple as mee talking a strategy with a client... After got extra 15 days I quickly learned to talk and behave as she wants. That's interesting when you get used to. One time I was in a store with my wife to buy some dresses for her and suddenly I realized I was in a corner turned to the wall.... She was happy that I walked with her and did not sit on the chairs in front of the walkway. I just went straight to the wall and just stayed there... That is a funny thing... With long term chastity, You really change.

8. Lcsb

Lcsb Mistress Merlot

Local Time:

kcuck5280, Obsequious and mlcf like this.
  9. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    How to you deal with the sub drop after cumming? Despite my best efforts, I'm in trouble already a day after being allowed to cum.

10. mlcf

mlcf Obedient

CEO of the company
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    I Just go back to chastity immediately. After 30 days I want to cum a lot of times... only one is not enough to fully lower my desire to cum levels...

11. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    I know what you mean, once is definitely not enough even after only two weeks. The Queen usually leaves me out for a while afterwards... maybe I need to go back in immediately as there is definitely a change however.

Rectrix likes this.
  12. mlcf

mlcf Obedient

CEO of the company
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    After a few cycles, you learn to just get out for hse pleasure and lock it back up right after is finished. On the beginning you will resist but later will be natural to keep locked.... You will see...

Artem likes this.
  13. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I agree that being immediately relocked helps mitigate subdrop. Try combining it with maintenance discipline and/or a household chore.

14. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, we take it beyond the bedroom, but I still invest our money because that's what I am good at. but she doesn't have any problem spending it.

15. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    While that can be an aspect of FLR, I don't believe it is a foundational aspect.

At its heart, I believe an FLR is a role reversal; where the parties trade the traditional relationship roles.

You can add D/s, financial control, sissification, etc., to an FLR; these activities, however, do not define the fundamental change of status. Which is the core of the issue.

16. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    Maybe not D/s in the strict BDSM sense, but for us there definitely is a control aspect where she wants me to be meek.

17. Clean Living

Clean Living My Lady enforces complete submission and service

Personal butler and sex slave for my Lady
    PA
    Local Time:
    Kcuck,
    We're in a similar situation. Have had trial periods of chastity/control, but not full-on FLR. I like your phrase 'FLR 2.0' because that's what it feels like for us. This time, she appears serious about making our marriage all about her, and is not shying away from exercising her authority. As a result, all elements of our marriage are fair game, including attitude and especially submission and service. If I do not meet her standard she will let me know.
    It's been good, especially because she has become empowered to deal with things that have, for her, been negative elements. A recent example was my 'tone' with her (guilty); we had been approaching a release for me that she had been dangling based on completion of items on the to-do list. That was cited in a conversation where she informed me that I had lost my chance for now. She's also explicitly forbidden 'topping from the bottom', saying 'I make the rules now'.
    I had told her about the phrase 'Be careful what you wish for' any number of times; she now cites it frequently while assigning me tasks with a shit-eating grin.

kcuck5280 likes this.
  18. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    It's surprising how long it takes some of our wives to pick up that we're serious about wanting them to lead and control. It's wonderful that yours has -- the only thing that will screw it up is if you resist or try to make suggestions about how she should do it. By definition, her way is the right way.

19. Clean Living

Clean Living My Lady enforces complete submission and service

Personal butler and sex slave for my Lady
    PA
    Local Time:
    Rectrix, I hear you. Since I explicitly submitted to her and vowed to serve, I'm determined to fulfill that pledge. Submitting means obeying and acknowledging her authority. Another recent decision that she has made it to call me her butler, a title that would not be my first choice. But, butler it is. Complete with the 'uniform' (jacked and tie) on many days. Life is good.

Rectrix likes this.
  20. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    Nice :). The "tone" issue is one of my common missteps.... the last time ended in her lastest punishment: figging. Points to The Queen for creativity. I will leave it up to the interested reader to read more about it. (My advice is to avoid your KH finding out about figging.)

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice