DEVICES for Frenulum piercing

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Deleted member 61107, Dec 10, 2018.

?

Frenulum or Prince Albert

1. Frenulum

2. Prince Albert

3. Other piercing

4. Avoid piercing

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Deleted member 61107

Hey,

I will be pierced by the end of the year. I wanted thoughts on devices suitable for a frenulum piercing? I prefer this over the Prince Albert as i want to be able to piss standing / not spraying. I also feel it wont be as painful. Questions:
    1 - Devices / brands suitable for frenulum piercing? (including cables)
    2 - Anyone with a frenulum piercing - Pro/Cons?
    I want this so i do not try to pull out, my self discipline gets bad at times, need keyholder to have full power.
    I am half circumcised but still believe a frenulum piercing is suitable.

2. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    I'm surprised you didn't get any replies to your post. I'm a little bit interested myself in getting pierced to hold a chastity device on so it can't be removed. I have issues with my balls being too tight in cold weather, which lead to having sore spots. I don't like taking the device off to heal, and prefer never removing it. I hope somebody has some experience to share.

Deleted member 61107 likes this.
  3. Deleted member 61107

Agree, I'm looking to get pa asap.

4. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    'IMO a PA is a better choice over a frenum piercing for chastity security. I have had a frenum but never used it for chastity device, so this info is based on my experience only. There are specific devices from manufactures made for frenum piercings, so it is an option. But the piercing tends to have issues when trying to withstand the strain of a device. The tissue structure is not robust and is prone to migration and rejection. A PA is a "tougher" piercing that is probably better suited for most men. Hopefully you can get some feed back from members that have frenum piercings for their devices so you can get more information.

5. Deleted member 61107

Thanks mate, I thought that may be the issue.

6. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    There’s a member here who has posted extensively about his success with a frenulum piercing and an Evotions device, just can’t recall his name at the moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice