I got what I wished for

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by juniorbottom, Nov 19, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    Well I must say that the saying Be careful what you wish for has defiitely came back to bite me in the ass. For the first time ever in my life I am going on four weeks without an orgasm. The funny thing is that my keyholder (wife)has yet to tell me when I will be able to cum. I am strictly prohibited to ask her,and everytime that i do I get days added to whatever day she has in her mind. At first she started off a bit slow, but she has started to enjoy the whole chastity thing and has taken the reins. A few days ago I back talked her while shopping at Publix, and she straight out told me five more days. I was in shock. The first thing that came to my head was five more days from when? Yesterday she was in a better mood, and kind of hinted to me that this weekend she would probably let me out, but I'm not sure. She is very sneeky, and I have a feeling that it is going to be a tough weekend. I'm thinking that she is going to let me have sex and just before my orgasm she is going to make me stop and ask me to lock up again. I know this because she talked about it as a punishment for me. Lets hope that shes in a good mood this weekend. I'll keep everyone informed.

2. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    First, let me say how lucky you are to have a wife who IS into being your keyholder. There are many people that wish their wifes were more like yours. After nearly 4 weeks, it sounds like the frustration is starting to get to you. As a matter of perspective, I have not been allowed orgasm in nearly 6 weeks (will be 6 weeks on Sunday-3 more days). I know her goal was to deny me till Thankgiving, but made it clear if she able to reach her goal, she may decide to extend it till Christmas. Prior to this, the longest she's denied me orgasm was 4 weeks, but since I'm not prevented from discussing it with her, last we talked about it, she said she's about 85% sure she's going to extend it beyond thanksgiving till "at least Christmas". My point is that you will endure and if I may offer a suggestion, try focusing on her and pleasing her rather than how long it's been. By focusing on her, you may earn an early release rather than earning more days.

It seems every couples relationship varies and I'm not judging yours, but wanted to briefly comment on her adding 5 days for you back talking her in public. In my relationship with my girlfriend/mistress/keyholder, behavior outside the bedroom is not taken into consideration in dicisions about my chastity and her control of it. I believe we both would have a problem with allowing everyday issues interferring with our bedroom activities and vice versa.

Good luck.

3. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    [quote name='S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy']In my relationship with my girlfriend/mistress/keyholder, behavior outside the bedroom is not taken into consideration in dicisions about my chastity and her control of it. I believe we both would have a problem with allowing everyday issues interferring with our bedroom activities and vice versa.

Good luck.[/QUOTE]

How do you *know* she isn't taking behavior outside the bedroom into consideration when deciding when to release you? It sounds like she doesn't tell you in advance when a release is coming, so you better be very good to her all the time.

4. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Yeah!!

So glad to hear thing are going swimmingly, darlin'! Sorry about the no orgasm for a month, but Mistress knows best. Think about it...how focused are you on her needs right now? She's gotcha right were she wants ya! Ahhhh...Goddess/Mistress bliss. Love it. Now, about her adding days to your sentence. Anytime you are being lippy, disrespectful, or just rude I believe she has the right to add accordingly. You're going to have to be more conscience about how you speak to your Mistress. We like to have only sweet words come out of our pets mouth. Whining and backtalk makes you sound like children and there's NOTHING that irritates me more than whining!!! We have/had children to raise and take care of, we don't want another one. So, it's time to be on your best behavior, sweetie. Also remember that kind gestures may have her knock time off your sentence, too. Anyway, I'm so happy for you and wish you the best of luck! :manga_blowkiss:

5. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Awesome thread starting here. I guess I do not need to tell you the be careful what you wish for part, LOL. Hang in there is only gets better from here!

6. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    I can say I *know* due to the many discussions we have had about it. She actually struggles and has to use will power to "not unlock" me so she prefers to use other methods for discipline (see avatar). Personally, I don't want to know exactly when she is going to decide to release me. I prefer to have an approximate range of time so that it feels like she is deciding when to release me based on her need rather than just a date on a calendar. Finally, it is my goal to "be very good to her all the time" as I feel it's how she deserves to be treated. I believe this regardless of whether I'm locked or not.

Respectfully,
    boy toy (bt)

7. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    Yesterday we went to the mall to hang out, and wound up in Victorias Secret. WooHoo!!. I was allowed to pick out an outfit for her, and in return she got to pick out a charm for my CB-6000s. We went to a charm store in the mall and she bought me a Hello Kitty charm that attaches to the lock. I really didn't have much to say about it, but once it was installed it looks kind of cool. Since she loves Hello Kitty it actually reminds me of her everytime I look at it.

8. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    LOVE the idea of the charm!! I hope your Goddess doesn't mind me following her lead with that one.

9. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    Not at all. Go for it, and show us some pictures of it. I'll post some of mine too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice