new to chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gordcb6000, Nov 19, 2009.

1. gordcb6000

gordcb6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    i have just put on my new cb6000 yesterday, did find it hard to figure out as it hade been many years since i had one. But after many trials finally figured it out.
    my first night found out by some pain that is half out of the unit, and actual could just pull it right off. then i figured i better get the next size down and reattached very surprised at 3 in hte morning i could put it on so fast.
    my first day at work, the cb and my black panties, i do work in the construction and outside in the countryside, and no washrooms, just the great outdoors, i did have some difficulty in urainting but at 3 pm when i was going, i noticed that again i was halfout and in some discomfy. Now i was doing alot of bending and carrying heavy loads like bundles of shingles so is this normal getting half out.
    i did try the next ring smaller but i could not get into it so i am stuck at this ring size.
    is this normal for the cb6000

2. Mr. Horner

Mr. Horner Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    I don't know about you, but it took me a few days to settle into my CB6K, and as you et used to it, you slowly drop ring and spacer sizes until you are comfortable.

Failing that, google for KSD-G3, which is intended to improve the security of the CB6K, though I've never used one.

Good luck,
    Horner

3. gordcb6000

gordcb6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank-you Horner, yes i noticed this morning that i should try a smaller security pin, as i felt movement i could push the cage more, or is this the result of the spacer getting broke in.
    Do you know if they sell replacement parts - like the spacers, cannot see it last for long periods of time

4. Mr. Horner

Mr. Horner Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    Well, I've had mine in for two weeks without problem (Released on the weekend), so I think it will last.

5. gordcb6000

gordcb6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well i certainly hope it will last, certianly enjoy the feeling of having it on, especailly once i have mastered the correct adjustment.

6. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    Unless you are doing something seriously abusive to the pins they should last a while. I've had mine for a year and the only real break was one of the side pins came out. it is currently being glued back in.

7. gordcb6000

gordcb6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank-you Madamsboy, i was wondering about the pins, and yes i both pins now are free - so i do need to glue, though it seems to work, i am in place have not fallen out since yesterday at work. But it still may have a week point, noticed this morning i could use a smaller locking pin.
    The spacers only using one - the smallest one, not sure if 2 are required. Found the instructions lacking or is it just me - wish they had pictures

8. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    you should use the proper amount of spacers so that the space between the ring and cage is too small for your balls to pop out...use one or even none if you can stand it.

9. gordcb6000

gordcb6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank-you chastityslavejohn, for the information, i certianly would like to try without the spacer, i have noticed today, (i guess gettign used to the fitting) that i could use the next size down locking pin, since there is movement at that point. i currently using the smallest spacer in the kit

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice