Shellie is born

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Chastiman, Oct 21, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    Well, I have not been around much lately. According to the date thingy my last log on was in June. Time seems to slip away so easily.

As some of you may remember, my Mistress/wife and I have been involved in fulltime chastity for several years. I am kept locked up 24/7 and am limited to 2-3 climaxes a year.

More recently Mistress began making me cross dress in private. She has been talking about making me go public and it has finally happened. This past weekend Mistress surprised me with a trip to a location that specializes in male to female transformations and had me get a professional makeover. Mistress watched and videoed a lot of the process so she could duplicate it on her own. After the makeover we went out to eat and then out shopping. While I am not a super model by any stretch of the imagination I am pleased to say that I looked quite passable. She was able to duplicate the look the next day. She wants to get to the point where she feels comfortable making me up and then she is going to teach me to do it myself. Her goal is to get me to the point where I am Shellie on my days off from work. Any public outings that I need to do will be en femme.

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Oooo, this is a sissy gurl's dream, shellie! To be chastised, teased, denied, feminized, then outed in public! Dollyanne hopes you can write more. You may have to change your name to "chastigurl"!

Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    Chastiman how lucky you are. i have always wanted to go to such a place but i can't even get my wife to take me for a pedicure. Give your Wife/Mistress a little something for allowing you the privilege, embrace your feminization and rock on.

rachel

4. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:18 AM
    Good for you shellie - isn't it fun being a gurl? Mistress knows what is best for you! But shellie, you neglected to tell us why you were put in chastity in the first place... But since you are in chastity, that should be a great help with your femming. Soon enough, you will forget that you were ever male - instead, you'll be thinking about make-up and new clothes and what you can do to be more feminine to please your Mistress.

Do keep us up to date on your femming shellie.

5. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    I wonder if I'm alone in this. I also have a similar desire to dress up, be pretty in make up, but also to be glamorous and perhaps sexy. Yet, I do not consider myself a sissy at all. This is just quite fun, and despite being able to orgasm far more frequently than a few times year, I still have a strong desire to dress. Also, I still like being in 'boy mode' as well. Best of both worlds perhaps?

6. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    Dollyanne: Yes, I do consider myself extremely fortunate. I should have more to write after this weekend as Mistress says we are going ut shopimg again and of course I will become Shellie.

Miss D: I was originally placed into chastity because it was something we both wanted for me to try. Over the course of time my wife became more dominant. Now she is my Mistress and I serve her. We both love what being in chastity does to me. The longer I am locked up, the more submissive I become and the more powerful the eventual climax will be. While I might get to orgasm only 2 or three times a year, they are rather explosive. We both believe that quality is better than quantity. I get most of my sexual pleasure now from pleasing Mistress orally and her orgasms bring me much delight.

7. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    subhubinpa: Believe me when I say that I am most grateful that my wife has taken me down this path.

8. branded_hubby

branded_hubby Junior Member

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    Wish I could get away with that. My wife would enjoy it for grins I think - we talked about it once for Halloween. I'm just simply too big - 6'6" 235lbs and too much time lifting weights; I'd look ridiculous!

9. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    7:18 AM
    A perfect relationship

Yummy!

I love what you wrote.

cindy :cat:

10. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    Mistress has taken me out one time in public since that weekend. While out she bought me a skirt, blouse, and three pairs of shoes. I know have 3.75 inch stilettos, 3 inch pumps, and one inch pumps.

Since then we have been going for walks in the evenings to get me more comfortable with being out. This weekend we are going out shopping with me en femme and afterwards we are going out for a sit down dinner. If all goes well, then I will be expected to go out on my own and run errands en femme on my days off.

Will update again after Saturday.

11. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    Well, I am sorry to say that after getting dressed and made up, I chickened out. I did not feel the makeup completely covered my beard even though I shaved as close as I could. I got as far as the mall and could not get out of the car. Mistress was very unhappy with me, but she let me wait for her in the car and we went home for dinner.

We are going to try again this Saturday.

12. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    Oops, I spoke to soon concerning Mistress' mercy. I have just been put in my maid uniform and I am to take out the garbage. I know that doesn't sound too bad until you realize that we live in a large apartment complex and I have to walk to the far end to get to the dumpster.

13. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    I had a great day Saturday. It started on Friday when I told Mistress that I needed more pantyhose. She decided that I could go out as Shellie to get some. Saturday started with a beating to make sure that I was in the right frame of mind. By the time Mistress was finished, I would have gone out stark naked for her. After the beating, it was time for a tease and denial session, yummmmmmmm. Mistress then decided that I should learn to apply my own makeup. She coached me while I went through the process. I did a pretty decent job for a first time and we were both pleased with the results.

Finally, it was time to get dressed. Mistress surprised me with this undergarment: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001LOI57Y/ref=ox_ya_oh_product. I did not notice a big difference, but Mistress seemed to think there was one. We went to the store and I purchased the pantyhose. We were then going to go out to eat, but when we got to the restaurant, it was full. I told Mistress that I was nervous, but if she still wanted to go in, then I would. She said that she wasn’t ready for that yet, either. Remember, my Mistress is my wife and me going out in public en femme is still new to us. We are taking baby steps. When we got home, we ordered a pizza. When the pizza came, I had to go to the door as Shellie to get it. This was extremely difficult because we order from the same place all the time and the delivery people are all familiar with us. At first, I thought I might have gotten away with fooling him, but as he was leaving, he told me that I looked very nice. So I think he figured it out. I was totally embarrassed, but guess what, the sun is still going to come up tomorrow and the earth did not come to an end.

Mistress said that I did so well as Shellie today that I can expect to go out in public as her on a regular basis. I find this prospect both frightening and exciting at the same time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice