All caged up in red

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Ricscages, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    65 and counting. Good for you. I noticed your still keeping your self nice and smooth. Isn’t the easiest thing to do while locked but what other choice do we have. LOL

2. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    Well it's here I gave Mistress caged cock a good cleaning and shaving. Day 65 has arrived. Mistress is on her way to inspect. If I pass Mistress is going to allow me to orgasm. I wanted to show Mistress my appreciation for my confinement.

Attached Files:

JosieLynn Jewell likes this.
  3. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Ok time for a update. Mistress tells slave that she is impressed with my serving my 65 days of confinement. Slave was supposed to be released. I'm now on day 68. Yep ! ! Mistress says she was going to release me but changed her mind. Even after she used my tongue to get her pleasure. Twice Mistress just smiled and asked do you think you've earned the right to be released and allowed to finally cum. Yes Mistress. Wrong Mistress will determine when you may cum. And Mistress says her caged cock will remain caged for awhile longer. Mistress smiled gave her balls few tugs and squeezed to remind me that they were her property. Smiling as she left. Mistress says 10 more days. What do say to that. Thank you Mistress. Good Slave.

slavette and Moe5 like this.
  4. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Day 71 they all seem the same. Just finished cleaning Mistress home. Dusted, run the vacuum and wash the dishes. And change the sheets on the bed. She inspected my work and smiled. Said I did an excellent job. Thank you Mistress. Mistress then removes my leg shackles and put me in a leg spreader. Tells me it's time for my reward for the excellent job I did cleaning the house. Thank you Mistress. She puts a towel under my spread legs. My shackled hands are attached to my posture collar. My movement is greatly restricted. Mistress leaves the room . She returns with blind fold and 4" penis gag. Once in place very sercure. Whispers in my ear. No don't you think about going anywhere. I don't know how much time passed before Mistress returned. Mistress says did you miss me. Well did you. I knoded yes. Mistress sits down in front of her caged propert and starts teasing her caged cock and balls. Gently at first then a little harder with each squeeze and tug. I moan through the gag she laughs and continue the teasing and tormenting. Now being restrained Mistress property is pushing and straining to get out of Mistress cage. I'm ready to explode. Mistress whispers you don't have permission to cum. You better not do you understand. Again I knoded. Mistress says very good my chastity slave as she squeezes again and again. Mistress removes my blind fold and leaves me again. Mistress returns and approaches slave fro behind. Wraps her arm around my waist grabs her cage and balls. Says it's time for your reward. Mistress walks around in front of me. She holding a pot of hot water. Mistress ask me if I know what she plans to do with it. I shake my head no vigorously. Mistress then proceeds to submerge her caged cock and balls into the hot water. I squirmed and wiggled and squirmed. Let out a series of loud and louder moans and screams. Ater finally being completely submerged in the hot water. Mistress laughed and watched her caged property shrink to a mere little pathic cock. Mistress smiled and says I hoped you enjoyed your reward. She removed the gag and asked the question again. Yes Mistress very much. After releasing me from my restraints. Gave me spank on my bare ass. Mistress is planning another hot wax session soon very,very soon. Thank you Mistress. I cleaned up dressed and left.

5. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Day 72 Of being caged. Mistress says she is proud that I've made it this long. Mistress says you only have 3 more days. How can Mistress reward her chastity slave for enduring such a long confinement.

SCChastityhubby likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice