Chastity and Anger Management

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Watchful, Jun 2, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Featherhawk

Mistress Featherhawk Mistress Featherhawk

Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    Have a question here....In our lifestyle, it is impossible for him to be in chastity all the time, and it is sometimes very difficult to get him back into sub mode when returning home. I have tried many methods, like having him in the submissive position when I arrive home from work, and/or he has a constant list of chores he must complete within a certain time frame, still working on my contract, could use a bit more help there. I am thinking maybe just write up my own thing, which would really fit our situation and our needs best, do not ant it complicated or long, any more help in these areas????​

2. goddess_christine

goddess_christine Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    I might respectfully suggest that you have not found the right chastity (or chastities) yet. Wendi used to have all kinds of excuses for not going out locked up (metal detectors, discomfort...etc) until I decided that a one chastity solution doesn't always work. Now we own several. A plastic CB3000 with plastic locks for flying, courthouses....etc. The CS100 for most every other time since it fits so well and is comfortable even while riding motorcycle. And a little plastic Kali's Teeth type device for strenuous exercise where the CS100 may be in the way. (If I can ever get wendi over her fear of needles then the simplest Lori's tube only type device will be added to replace this.)

As far as maintaining the proper submissive attitude....I am not advocating blackmail per-se, but I have found that simply possessing a few embarrassing pictures and a list of your hubby's friends and contacts will do wonders. :angel:

Christine

3. Mistress Featherhawk

Local Time:
    Thx Goddess Christine

What exactly is the "cs100? Sounds very intriguing, and is it functional under tight clothing, without being noticable? Blackmail can be such a wonderful evil little tool, butthat is not needed here, persuasion perhaps :angel:

4. Bobbybig

Bobbybig Member

Local Time:
  5. Mistress Featherhawk

Local Time:
    That is quite a device there, thank you for the link and information.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice