Can you wait a week for me?

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by eyes2blue, Nov 17, 2009.

1. eyes2blue

eyes2blue Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    Hello all. This is my first post here. I wrote the following about a year ago for an ex-girlfriend to read. She liked the story so much, she asked if we could do something similar... let me know what you think, and I'll add a second chapter. Eyes2blue.................

Chapter 1

Old habits, she said under her breath, almost too quiet to be heard.

Im sorry, what? he asked, perhaps for the fifth time that evening. Stacey wasnt distracted or vague like this on their first couple dates and Mike was beginning to wonder if things were going as well as they seemed to at first. Stacey had even invited him over to her place after dinner where they were swallowed by her oversized couch. Despite a modest yet figure-flattering knit top, she was taunting the cool spring night air with a diaphanous flower print skirt that caught Mikes attention with her every move.

Oh, she caught herself, Nothing, I was just thinking we should call it a night. You know, I have to get up early.

Mike thought she was joking. It was 9 oclock on a Friday, and he happened to know her friends had canceled their early morning jog date. Is something wrong? Did I do or say something wrong, Stacey? I thought we were coming together here, and now Im getting mixed messages from you. What gives?

Well you know, Mike, Ive kind of had a rough time of dating lately. Then you come along and things are going great, right?

Right, Mike sensed the impending breakup, trying to find a way to stall it somehow by letting the word linger in the air between them.

Well, I want this to be different. I want us to be different. You see, Mike, most men just want to fool around. They think that after a couple drinks, maybe a couple dates, and Im head over heals for them and willing to take them to the bedroom. Thats been the case sometimes, and sometimes Ive used them for sex as well. But thats not what I want for us.

You mean you dont want to have sex with me? Mike was beginning to feel as though he were being set up for another evening with the swimsuit channel and hand lotion.

Of course I do, Staceys embarrassed complexion was taking a turn toward the rose in her skirt. I just want to know that you want me, and that youll still be interested in me after tonight.

Mike let out a long, deep sigh, ready to pour on the reassuring charm he was so sure he possessed in spades. Of cour

She stopped him before he could even begin, by leaning forward and placing a quick, well-placed kiss that seemed to swallow his words before they became audible. Mike, what I want to know from you, right now, without pre-condition, is will you wait one week for me? Just one week, and then well have sex.

Wow, thought Mike. Stacey was like clockwork: already he was mentally checking his calendar seven days into the future trying to think about which rerun of Baywatch or Temptation Island might be satisfying his daily need to jerk off upon returning to his apartment. Better yet, hed fantasize of Stacey and how gorgeous she looks in that clingy top and skirt that showcases her smooth, tan thighs. Snapping back to the present, he says with the great eloquence only a man being offered sex can muster, Yeah, Im good with that. I mean, of course Stacey, Ill wait two weeks if thats what it means to be with you.

Staceys expression became placid, the edges of her mouth widened not unlike a cartoon character and her bright green eyes literally sparkled as she soaked in Mikes acceptance. It was just what she wanted to hear, and set in motion her plan. Good, then Ill need you to pull down your pants for me then. She said it so matter of factly, almost like a visit to the doctor, while walking across the room to open a drawer in a small cabinet.

Mike couldnt take it in quite so casually, as he wrestled with his belt and zipper and popped off his shoes before Stacey somehow changed her mind.

She retrieved a small wooden box from a larger UPS box filled with those white peanut packaging fillers and turned to face Mike. Oh, no Mike, you wont need to take off your shoes just yet. I just need you to pull down your pants for me. She said this while maintaining steady eye contact and walking back across the room to him, wooden box still in hand.

Okay whatever you wish. Mike suddenly became aware of the cool breeze coming in through the window and became self conscious about what effects it would have on how large or small he might appear to Stacey, who was now coming to rest on her knees before him, he still sitting on the overstuffed couch. This he thought, was going to be the best blow job of his life!

Thats right Mike, whatever I wish. She now opened the box, revealing a clear, penis-shaped statue. It wasnt quite plastic, but something much harder and dense, and it had a series of accessories alongside in the box, each labeled by a specific diameter. Now Mike, this might feel a little constricting at first Stacey said as she took out a C-shaped ring and took his cock and balls by her other hand. In one twisting motion she had placed the ring behind his balls and around his cock in a way that felt very different indeed. And now goes this piece, she said as if assembling a puzzle. Looking down at what she was doing, it appeared to Mike to look almost like a puzzle. What is..? he started to ask, not sure whether he wanted to know or just let her have her way with his privates for the moment.

Shhhh Im almost done here. Stacey was working fast, sliding the phallic shaped device over his cock before it had time to become erect. She knew she didnt have much time before he would engorge and it wouldnt fit into place.

As the tube slid over his shaft, the head of his penis worked its way down and into a cavity that was perfectly shaped to accommodate it. Had it not been for the fact that he was quickly becoming hard, he would not have so quickly extended to fill the clear tube that now enveloped his most intimate parts. Does this thing vibrate or something? I mean how does it work to get me off?

By now, Stacey had slid the retainer pins through the C-ring and into the cock tube, completing the puzzle and sealing the contraption into a single work of complete chastity. Now came the final accessory from the small wooden box: a tiny padlock, almost too small not to be a childs toy, but unmistakably a masterlock with its hardened steel shackle and 5-toothed brass key. It was the same exact padlock Mike used on his locker at the gym, only one fifth the size. Stacey had already inserted the shackle into the retainer pin, but had not locked it before Mike realized that this wasnt quite the sex toy hed imagined.

As if to answer his sudden realization, Stacey paused in her quick assembly to look up at Mike. She on her knees, with him reclined, it was the first time she actually looked at his face after having retrieved the box several minutes earlier. With one hand she continued to cradle his package from underneath, his bare balls held in place by the ring and resting in the palm of her hand. She closed her fingers around his balls now, to ensure she had his complete attention.

Now Mike, she addressed him as if a student in an elementary school class where they were the only two in attendance. You agreed that youd wait a week for me, that youd do it if it meant that to me, right? She gave him a reassuring squeeze.

His eyes widened, Yes, I did

Not to lose her place, Stacey continued, And it does mean a lot to me that you wait. Waiting means waiting. No fooling around, no jerking off, okay? And if to punctuate her last word, the padlock that had been waiting to do its job snapped close with an authoritative CLICK. And since you offered, Ive decided to make it two weeks.

The blood that had rushed to her cheeks earlier had now drained from Mikes face as the reality set in. You arent kidding, are you? His hands now raced over the surface of the device, searching for a way out or some kind of secret release.

No Im not kidding Mike. Stacey was now returning to her seat on the couch, seemingly oblivious to his attempts at escape. What you are now wearing is the CB-6000. That stands for Chastity Belt, and it is inescapable without this key. She revealed a necklace that now held the tiny brass key as she placed it around her neck and between her breasts. You will wear it every minute of every day until I release you. You can wear it in the shower, on the toilet, at the gym, and in the office. The only thing it doesnt do is let you touch yourself or feel even the lightest stimulation.

I dont understand Stacey, Mike was half protesting, half excited at the prospect, its not like I masterbate hardly at all. He knew that to be a lie, and didnt sound much more convincing.

Mike, understand this: your pleasure is now in my hands. At my control. You are mine. Now if youll excuse me, thank you for a lovely evening, Ill be going to bed now. Youre welcome to stay the night, now that we both know youll be a good boy. And with that, Stacey pulled off her knit top and flower-print skirt to reveal a silky black string bikini bottom and matching black bra, over which her breasts spilled and between which, that shiny brass key rested.

Mike could feel himself swell within his cage to no avail. It was going to be a long, sleepless night for sure.

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Hmmm..this all sounded so very familiar. Very good...can't wait to read the next installment. I especially liked when she said, "And since you said you could wait 2 weeks...." Lovely.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    I enjoyed that! :) Nicely written! :party-075:

mikecb

4. fisper

fisper Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    Very good, very erotic and sexy. More along those lines, lovely.......

5. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
  6. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    i wish my name was Mike :smilies_xxx02:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice