Agony in Exctasy...Life is sweet beneath the foot of heaven.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by locktite, Nov 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    I'll keep you posted...or he will at least. His journal is quite amusing and always puts a smile on my face! I love that he writes all his feelings down. He's got one wickedly funny sense of humor. Thanks again, darlin'.

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    Mistress and i love oral! i am frequently required to worship Mistresses' pussy for as many cummies as She requires...and then She falls asleep leaving me totally frustrated.

3. Goddess Chris

Goddess Chris Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    Good morning Goddess Jen and everyone else! Sorry I didn't get to respond yesterday. Was crunching numbers (YUCK!) and was worn out by the time I got home. Didn't feel like doing much. I wanted to elaborate on Goddess Jen's comments about tease and denial.... I like to have my pet unlocked too because despite Sam and Brad, I miss the hot burning feeling of a real live cock thrusting inside me, plus there is the fun for me at the end when my slave has to clean up his mess with his hot, smooth tongue! :licking: Anyway, lately I have been sitting on his lap, fucking him hard and smacking his balls (which he loves by the way) but ordering him not to cum. He's such a CBT whore! :smilies_xxx22:It's fun to watch him struggle not to lose his load and I usually get a good chuckle out of it! I know it's a mean thing for me to do, but it's fun!!!!!!!! Anyway, it usually has just the opposite effect! Should I spank him for cumming or lock him up longer? I can't decide because like I said, I my favorite thing is to play with the real live trouser snake!! If I could only find a way to make my toys (Brad and Sam) cum, I wouldn't have release him at all. I could just let my pet clean up the messes they leave behind! My goodness, I'm feeling very naughty today!!:bad-girl-0009:

Have a good day all! :cat:

4. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    Goddess Chris, i am also a CBT whore, i guess you could say. The only problem is, my Goddess does not particularly like to hurt me. I wish she got more enjoyment out of it. She has, however, ridden me and smacked my balls because she knows i like it. I would love her to ride me hard and tell me not to cum. I would also like to lick up my mess but she hasn't seemed too keen on that either. Although I came on her back last night and without asking, just licked it up. She made some positive sounds as i did it but didn't say anything about it. we'll have to wait and see if that develops into something she's interested in.

So last night was somewhat 'nilla as far as sex goes. It was our anniversary but we had the little ones and they werent coorperating too well with sleeping. Eventually we did have sex, for quite awhile. Goddess came 6 or 7 times and i came 4 times, including the last one on her lower back, while i sat on her ass. She wanted to cuddle after. I asked her if she thought she would want to lock me up until saturday (hotel for anniversary). She said she probably should because she suspected I hadn't been too good the past couple of days since being released. I admitted i had masturbated a few times (she still hasn't ordered me not to masturbate when i'm out). She added "and you've been an ass!" to which i had no rebuttal. Then she said, "yes, you need to go put it on right now." so i hurried away and stuffed myself into my cage and came back so she could lock me. As soon as that lock clicks i feel so relieved! It's still strange to me. I just laid down and held her, so calm, so at ease knowing I don't have control of my cock anymore. So i'm in for the next two days. I know that's really nothing but i'm glad to be locked up again. Now i just have to show her how good i can be when i'm locked up. Time to make sure my attitude is cleaned up as well as the house!

5. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    Oh, i also wanted to mention something i can't believe i haven't before. I dont know if anyone is aware of the book "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" but it is very closely related to chastity in some ways. Basically, it teaches a man to be able to have sex as long as he wants without cumming. After awhile he can achieve internal orgasms, similar to what women experience (unless you are a lucky one who has female ejaculations.) The training requires him to stroke himself to the furthest point of stimulation and then stop and focus on saving the orgasm. So, if you want your pet to do this, you might have to supervise these training times. It could also be a fun new aspect to the games that are already being played. So the point is, you can train your sub to give you as many orgasms as you want without worrying that he will blow his load. I read it a few years ago and within a couple weeks was able to have sex forever and have multiple internal orgasms without any ejaculation. Thus, there is no let down where you get tired and lazy. Of course, i was controlling the sex for the most part. If you wanted to make him cum, i'm sure there would be little he could do about it. But the training is almost like self tease and denial. You have to edge yourself over and over again but the book describes in detail the techniques to use to continue when you normally would cum. Just thought i would mention it. :innocent0002:

6. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I don't know how 'nilla you think that is, but giving your goddess 6 orgasms and you having 4 doesn't sound all that bad to me! I'd be high fivin yourself :party0011: Really, sweetie, sounds like you had a great night! I'm so glad you're put in the CB again, especially after hearing that you've been jerking off!!! VERY VERY VERY BAD BOY!!!! If I were your KHer you'd be getting a serious :sex020: for sure! And seeing how I love to give them, and my pet doesn't like to get them, I'd be all pumped up and ready to go! Really, darling, try and control those nasty thoughts about pleasing yourself. You need to be more focused on your goddess. Oh, how I wish she would get on here...so we could talk and laugh about what your punishment would be together!! Oh, and thanks for the book reference. I'm going to have my pet read that asap. Glad to hear you had a nice Anniversary!

7. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    Well, i think i deserve a hard spanking as well. I'm sure that's why I did it and why i wanted her to know about it. However, she did not punish me. (although it did get me locked up again) She just doesn't really seem to want to punish me. She likes to talk about it but never follows through. I think it just seems cruel to her and she doesnt quite get the fun part of hurting me. I'm sure she could get into it if she would try it more. She does enjoy twisting my nipples or smacking my balls during sex but she has never wanted to bend me over and give me a good spanking. Last night when she told me to cum on her she said, "don't get any of that in my hair or i'll have to spank you hard." I then said, "hmmm, then maybe i'll get some in your hair." (I was feeling brash from being free for the past two days) she said "no, i will spank you and i'll make sure it hurts and it will NOT be fun! trust me!" then she added, "I will grab a whip, lift your cock and beat your balls too!" Then i got a little in her hair and she did nothing. She seemed into it when she was threatening me but just didn't do anything about it. I assume at some point she will do it and hopefully will find the pleasure in it that you do. Although I have fantasies of being spanked hard but haven't had to actually endure it at the hands of someone else. :sex020:I take pain pretty well though so i would really like for her to punish me this way. She's new to all this so I am being patient with everything. I think at some point she will get fed up with some of the behavior and decide to punish me.:sex007:

8. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    This is SOOOO hard. *pun intended..giggles* If you read my pets journal, you'll see that over the weekend I gave him quite a hard spanking. He did NOT like it. It gave him none of the pain/pleasure sensations I was hoping for. I on the other hand could have wacked his ass a whole lot more. It was a total power trip for me, but I had to stop because I could tell he was not enjoying himself. I love this man more than life itself and I don't want to hurt him. If he wants the hurting, that's something different. If he finds the pain erotic, then I would ignore his "damn that HURTS!!" cries. But, he wasn't liking it at all. Bummer. But, it took a lot of little taps on his bum before I really let him have it. Like I said, I love him very much and the thought of hurting him was something I was not comfortable with. But...when I got in all my Domme gear and was really pissed because of what he did, I felt different. It was very powerful. Now, I'm kinda bummed. He didn't like it and I LOVED it. So the thought of having a good whipping boy sounds like a fantastic idea!!! Mmmmm...to be able to :spankwhip: some willing subs butt is just so delish!!! Yummy!! But, really...how do you bring up the subject that you really would love to be beat? When you're a child and if you got spankings you did everything in your power to avoid them. Now, you're hoping to get them?! Crazy. Just keep talking to your Goddess. Keep the lines of communication open and hopefully she'll give you the paddle you so deserve! I'm still trying to find the punishment that I can give my pet that adequately shows him when I'm displeased. This is proving to be difficult. I'll just have to keep trying.

9. Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    My thoughts

[COLOR="Purple"]Dear Locktite. My apologies for not responding to this sooner! First of all let me wish you a belated Happy Anniversary! Second of all, let me say that it is wonderful that your wife likes to have you unlocked because it means she desires your body. It seems she loves you very much from what you have said in your posts. I have some comments and since I am a bit scatter brained this morning, they may be random, but you mentioned in a thread that your wife doesn't order you not to masterbate when you are unlocked. Perhaps she really doesn't realize how often guys masterbate. I honestly didn't know until I started reading up on the subject. I think some women masterbate, but probably not as often as men. I will tell you that I do not masterbate unless my pet begs me to. I am extremely busy and feel overwhelmed most of the time because I manage a lawfirm, plus I am the secretary and cleaning lady here, plus I am a single mom with two teenage girls and I have a rather large house (nearly 3,000 square feet). Last night for example, I did some plumbing (put a new stopper and a flush handle on the girls' toilet) and then I worked on my dryer trying to repair a vent that was improperly installed. I cooked dinner and washed dishes and swept the floor and folded laundry and ran my daughter to dance practice then picked her back up. This is a normal day for me. By the time I fall into bed at night, I am totally exhausted and masterbation is the last thing on my mind. If your Goddess realized this goes on so often when you could be productive, she would likely be ordering you not to do that!

Also, as far as masculinity is concerned, I was worried at first about that issue with my own pet. I am not a lesbian and so it concerned me that my guy might become so female like that I would be repulsed by it. After some consideration though, I decided I do like most of his feminine qualities. He is much tidier around the house when he is locked up, but his feminine qualities I do like for example is the fact he doesn't leave the toilet seat up (pet peeve of mine) and that he doesn't mind doing laundry, even when he is unlocked. When I consider these things, I think there are a lot guys out there that could have a lot more "sissy" qualities and do better with their mates.

In comparison, my ex-husband deemed anything inside the house "woman's work" and most of the stuff outside the house was apparently woman's work as well. I asked him a few times when our children were small if he would put a load of laundry in from time to time or take out the trash. Even a tidbit would have meant something. He just ignored me. Finally in a heated argument one day he blurted out, "I'm not doing that! That's woman's work!" :chores020::chores004: I was exhausted and ill at the time and it made me realize how selfish he was and didn't care about me at all. It didn't take too long for him to become my ex husband after that. LOL!

Anyways, I am rambling. I have determined that my pet, whom I love dearly, seems addled and out of sorts when he is unlocked. His mind wanders and he doesn't seem to be able to concentrate on his job. It almost feels to me like his personality changes. He is less attentive, and less enthusiastic about giving me my licks when he is unlocked. I have discovered this over the course of many months, but now I realize that I really prefer him to be locked. I also enjoy how sensitive he is when I finally decide it's time to unlock him and let his little weiner out of its cage. Every touch of my hand and every swipe of my tongue across the head of his cock makes him squirm and moan like nothing before! To me, that is very exciting and a huge turnon to know that I am exclusively able to give him pleasure and he can't just sneak off and pleasure himself!

As far as the comment your wife made about sometimes she wants you to be dominant. For me, I have always been the one to make the decisions about things. My ex was lazy and didn't want to. He just wanted to b_tch about the decisions I made. My current pet always defers to my decision as well, but not out of laziness. He says he doesn't have any preference about it and lets me decide without complaining afterward. But sometimes, I honestly don't want to have to be the one who has the burden of being in charge or making ALL the decisions. It's stressful. You should ask her what she meant by her comment. She would probably tell you something similar. Sometimes I think guys doin't ask what we are thinking because they are either afraid to ask us or they just really don't want to know, but you seem curious about why she said that and the simplest way to address it is ask. I'll hush for now. You seem like a great guy Locktite. I hope you get all your wishes fulfilled!/COLOR]

10. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    Goddess Chris, maybe Your pet should be helping out more around the house...just an observation from a slave's perspective. my Mistress needn't lift a finger in the house...as i'm catching up on CM posts i'm mending Her skirt. if Mistress takes it upon Herself to so much as get Her own glass of water i consider it a failure on my part.

11. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    Yesterday i was in chicago on business so i was about 3 hours away from my KH/Wife. This was a little scarier than when we are working 5 miles from each other. But it was exhilerating to know i had way to get out at all till i was back with my Goddess. When i returned home I found my wife with a little extra confidence than i am used to. She informed me that she read more of the book i gave her and understands now that she has control of everything i do. My cock instantly swelled inside my cage, to the point of having to bend forward to relieve it. She also said that she really likes the power but does not want me to wear this all the time. So she said she thought she had worked out a system for now that would give her some balance. She will only lock me up from Thursday morning till Saturday whenever she decides to release me. I will not be let out for any reason on thursday or friday and I am not to masturbate Sunday through wednesday at all, for any reason. She said she would have to punish me if i did this. I got excited, thinking spankings or more lock up time. But then she said it. "I will not kiss you for the remainder of the week whenever you masturbate and i will ignore you for one full day." My heart sank and yet it excited me. She truly knew what she was doing. Spanking would have caused me to jack off in order to recieve the punishment. more lock up time would have gone against her own schedule for chastity. And there is NO WAY i could stand to be around her while she ignores me and not being able to kiss her for a week would devastate me. I am aftraid though, of screwing up because i do not want her to enforce this punishment on me. She could see how displeased i was with her punishment and i could tell it pleased her. she said "boy, you will be so happy once thursday rolls around and i lock you up, won't you, after having to keep yourself chaste for 4 days." I said yes and i thanked her. she said we may or may not have sex during the week while i am out, it is up to her. She also informed me that we would not be having sex last night and i would be rubbing her back for at least an hour. I treasured this time of rubbing her back. she teased and taunted me slightly periodically, saying "awwe, it's just so sad that your all locked up with no pussy for a home." and she would touch herself and rub her ass up against. me. then she mounted me and made out with me for awhile before saying it was time for bed.

I am so excited to see her take charge like this. even though i will be out for 4 days a week, she will still be in charge by controlling my orgasms. And the fact that she is doing it all on her terms and her rules instead of what i might have wanted if i was making the rules really turns me on. I mean, that's the whole point, right? Today we are going to a hotel and spending our first night without the kids in 4 months. She said we are going to have a TON of fun, and that i would just have to wait to see what all that means. I can't wait to make her breakfast when she gets up and spend the next 24 hours completely alone with her. I am now well on my way to becoming her full time submissive. well i'm off to :chores011::chores012: so thatlater i canbe :smilies_xxx02:

12. Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    Way to go!!! Woohoo!

I have so been enjoying your posts about your very uncertain journey into chastity with your wonderful wife! She is an inspiration to all us Goddesses, and I intend to strive to make my pet just as happy and she has made you! I do wish wish she would post on this website. I (and I'm sure everyone else) would love to read her thoughts on these matters! Please extend her my invitation to her. I'm sure she has lots to offer! :anim_37: Best wishes on your quality time with your lovely wife! Enjoy! ~Goddess Chris

13. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Awwww.....I'm speechless. The love you feel for your goddess is just so sweet! I feel like I just ate a spoonful of sugar. For real, LT, I could NOT be happier for you!!! I can feel the love you have for each other through your words. It's lovely... :character0100: Please let your goddess/wife know that the invitation is from me as well. I would love for her to join the site so we could compare notes and secrets. Have a wonderful time tonight and enjoy yourselves!!! Mwah!!

14. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    We had such an amazing time! One of the best days of my life! I can't post about it right now as I am at the parents for dinner but I will be sure to let everyone know about it when I have a chance. One tidbit, she has me wearing the pink panties today that she wore all day yesterday. My Goddess is the best! No offense to the other Goddesses.

15. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    Well, i can't possibly go into every detail of Saturday but i'll try to hit some of the highlights. Goddess and I checked into the hotel around noon and went out to the bar for some food and drinks. When we got back, I drew a bath in the hot tube and bathed Her and gave Her backrubs for awhile. I was still locked in my CB. She asked me if i wanted her to lick me. I nodded and she bent down and unlocked me, sliding the sheath from my cock. She had me sit up on th edge of the tub. She grabbed me tight around my cock and balls and stared at me and said, "You DO NOT cum, you understand?" Under waves of deap breathing i mustered up a shaky "yes, Ma'am." Her mouth felt unbelievable. I felt like my mind was going to explode, not to mention something else! Finally, i Had to beg her to stop so that i did not cum. She smacked my balls a little and said, "time to get out, it's my turn now." I dried her off with a towel and we laid on the bed. As usual, she directed my hand to her clit. I think i am getting much better and rubbing her the way she likes. She immediately began arching and moaning and soon came to orgasm. She said, "you may lick me up now and make me cum again with your toungue." I quckly got my face between her thighs and very slow, methodically began licking her. I traced every inch around her lips and above her clit. I spent a lot of time everywhere but where she wanted for awhile until she seemed to almost get frustrated, then i licked and sucked her clit until she was almost thrashing on the bed. I am lucky to have a Goddess that is able to ejaculate (or squirt as they say). She has to be pretty worked up for this to happen and she was this day. With my mouth cupped over her pussy, she blasted her cum into it. I sucked and slurped, swallowing every bit i could. Her breathing calmed down slowly and then she just began laughing. She looked euphoric. She went on to tease me the rest of the day. making me watch her masturbate, having me lay an inch from her pussy for a half hour while she watched tv. telling me to stroke myself for 10 mintues without cumming. She loves to have me put my balls against her pussy and she rubs her clit with the skin of my balls because she says it is so soft. It drives me crazy. At one point, She blindfolded me, then she got on the bed and said. "I need you to lick my asshole. come over here and find it without using your hands. after fumbling around and looking like an idiot (she was giggling at me) I began licking her ass. She doesn't ever ask me to do this. I always have to ask her. She was never more into than she was this time. She was on her hands and knees and she rubbed her clit while she pressed back into me, driving my tongue into her. She came really hard and kicked me back against the headboard with her foot against my chest. One of the hottest things i've ever seen. Well, i actually couldn't see it cause of the blindfold. We had sex a few times without me cumming while she had multiples. It was so great. while we watched tv, she just sat and played with my cock and balls like they were toys, occastionally flicking or smacking me in the nuts. At one point she looked over and saw me smelling her panties and she whacked me good in the balls. the hardest she's ever done. I immediately dropped them and apologized. It hurt in my stomach and still turned me on so much, my heart was pounding. after dinner that night we had sex and she let me cum inside her. It was intense and seemed like a came forever. then i asked if i could clean her up. She said, "mmm, i dont think so, you just came in there." I said, i really want to if it's ok with you." she looked reluctant and then said, "ok, go ahead." I dropped down and sucked all the cum and juice from her pussy. She moaned as i used the broad flat part of my tongue to slowly lick her from her thighs to her ass to her clit. It was AWESOME! Then the next day when we went to eat dinner at my parents and pick up the kids she said, "since your such a dirty boy, i want you to wear my very dirty pink panties that are over there on the floor." so i put them on and she rubbed my cock throught he super soft shear material. "Do you like that?" she asked. I said, "yes, thank you." She kissed me and we went back to our regular life. Only now our regular life seems so much more exciting.

Total Orgasm Count:

GODDESS SARAH: 13 (10 on saturday, 3 sunday morning)
    Goddess' pet: 1

She mentioned a few times how much fun she was having and said this was the best anniversary we ever had, hands down. and we didn't even leave town this year. She said she loves what this is doing for our relationship and loves the role she is now playing. She just said that her main apprehension has been that she REALLY likes it and it scares her a bit because she doesn't want to take it too far. So i told her that we will do what we have planned and just enjoy it and take things as they come. No need to worry or rush anything. She seems very happy that she is now controlling my orgasms even when i am not locked and has reminded me many times that this week i am to have no orgasms at all without her consent. She also said i may practice the Multi Orgasmic Man techniques but that i must tell her before so she can watch me do it. Then she said, "i know what kind of dominatrix i want to look like." then proceeded to give me basically a list of items to buy. Here is what we have come up with:

The Catsuit: Minus the cat ears. She may wear this with a very nice corset she already has.
    [​IMG]

The Fedora Hat: I am to add a fishnet veil to this hat for Her.
    [​IMG]

The Gloves: I think these will look hot.
    [​IMG]

The Boots: She wants these for play and for everyday.
    [​IMG]

Can't wait to see her in all of it.

16. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Um...wow.

OMG!!! What an amazing anniversary you got to share with your Goddess!! That lady could teach me a thing or 2! You go girl! (Feel free to show her this post) Oh, and this right here....

"At one point, She blindfolded me, then she got on the bed and said. "I need you to lick my asshole. come over here and find it without using your hands. after fumbling around and looking like an idiot (she was giggling at me) I began licking her ass."

I was LOL after reading that!! I could just see you...like searching for the light in a pitch black room!! :anim_63:

Sounds like an AMAZING time was had by the both of you. How wonderful. And I'm lovin' the outfit. Very hot. I myself have told someone how much I want a vinyl catsuit. They're so sexy.

Thanks for sharing, LT!

17. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    Well, i dont know what happened. On friday i gave my wife the latex catsuit she asked for. she loved it, wore it, and we had a great night. She even spanked me and seemed to enjoy it. she just dominated me in so many ways and it was like a dream come true. Then yesterday she drops a bomb on me. Says she just doesnt think she can do this anymore and its just not her. That she's been trying so hard to do it all for me because she knows how much i want it but she doesnt really get anything out of it. I thought we were being totally honest with each other the whole time. i'm just floored. She said the chastity things is just strange and she doesn't understand it really. She says she doesn't want to do things to me that physically hurt me either and that she doesn't think shes cut out to be a Mistress. She said she feels like it's just changing everything. I thought our relationship seemed tons better since we started this and she gave me every indication that she felt the same. I'm feeling crushed and depressed now. I don't really think i'll be posting anything on here again as i won't have anything to post. Thanks for everyones help and support the last couple months. I dont know what to do now. I love my wife so much and this by no means changes that. I just dont know what to do with my feelings of needing to be submissive and dominated. I feel lost.

18. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I'm really, really, really hoping you come back and read this. Please PM or email me when you have a moment. Your post makes me want to cry. You sound absolutely heartbroken.:sad0064: Take care of yourself, and I hope to talk soon!!! ~Your friend, Goddess Jen :manga_blowkiss:

19. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    Locktite, I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I can imagine how you feel. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me.

Being a Mistress does not come natural to most women and I believe things can become overwhelming for them. Maybe things don't feel right for her now, but doesn't mean she won't want to try again in the future. Hang in there. Give it some time and communicate, communicate, communicate.

Good luck.
    bt

20. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    i tend to agree with the previous comments loctite. Your wife may need some time away from this to actually realise it does bring benefits to you both and maybe given time and your support she will reprise the role that you so desperately long for. It is after all a difficult thing for a person to come to terms with when they have no initial interest in a particular fantasy but the fact that she did try it for you means a lot and it also means that she was at least prepared to give it a try. There are some out there whose partners would not even consider it so they would never be able to accurately judge whether it was pleasureable or not. Just be patient and enjoy the memories of the time you have had and who knows maybe in time she will miss it and start anew. Good luck mate and dont stop posting to everyone here you are still a fellow member:anim_12:

21. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone. I will be patient and take a solid break from everything for Her. I think she actually was into it but became overwhelmed by it, feeling like it was taking over our lives possibly. I am feeling extra down today since this all just happened late last night. I will continue to be a member here and ad what i can to the chastity community. Hopefully, in time, she will find that she misses it to an extent and revisit the scene. She was such an amazing Mistress. It seems like such a shame for her not to enjoy something she is so very natural and good at.

22. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I'm sure you're feeling down, hun. But, this is just a small snippet of your lives together. You've got lots and lots of time to talk this out and figure out what both of you want to make each other happy. Don't give up. We talked a bit, but I was basically saying the same thing your 2 friends above me were. It may have just become overwhelming for her and she was afraid it would take over the vanilla life that you've shared and enjoyed.

My pet and I just had this conversation last night. He said he's having the time of his life right now and is very happy, but he never wants to loose his wife. That is his main priority and if this starts to get in the way of him and I, then we need to nip it in the bud asap.

The one thing that has really been enlightening to me on this site, is how many different types of this "lifestyle" there is. And not any one of them is the "right" one. It's right because you and your partner are happy and enjoying yourselves.

Just keep the lines open, darling. My invitation to your Mistress still stands. Oh, and please keep posting and stopping by. You've become one of my good friends here and I don't want to see you go. Keep in touch!!!

23. Goddess Chris

Local Time:
    :sad0137: Take heart locktite. All may not be lost. I told you before that I was a reluctant Mistress/Goddess. It still overwhelms me some days. It's hard to switch from all this kinky fun stuff to the "vanilla" stuff as Goddess Jen calls it. The Goddess/Slave stuff is really a lifestyle, but unfortunately, some people are not willing or wanting to see it, so we do our thing behind closed doors and try to hide our true colors the rest of the day. I would like to think there is a happy medium, and likewise, I think that somewhere in here is a happy medium for you and your Goddess.

Also, kudos to your Goddess for giving it a try. I think that is an admirable thing to do. She didn't just blindly turn away without even "tasting the fruit." That shows that she is willing to be open minded and try to meet you half way. I agree with everyone else that it may be that she changes her mind after a bit and starts to miss chastity. My pet and I were talking the other day and I told him that despite the fact I was reluctant at first, I honestly do see a benefit to chastity now and I think we may always live this lifestyle from now on. It helps my pet and therefore I benefit as well through his productivity, eagerness to serve and his newfound energy! It is very obvious that your wife loves you dearly and no matter what happens, that is the important thing.

I'm glad you will continue to post your thoughts and feelings. If you need to vent, we are all here.

Sincerely,
    ~Goddess Chris:butterfly:

24. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    just to add my .02.
    I know that Madam didn't really jump into this whole "scene" with both feet and is still wading in slowly. You may just want to discuss with your goddess the possibility of doing some things. Another thing that I know has helped Madam on this voyage is that she likes captioned pictures. so almost every day I try to send her some that SHE would like and have the chastity/domination theme in them. That has helped ALOT plus it gives her a chance to say "this I like" or "No way in hell, boy!".
    Just remember communication is key and in your case taking it slow will help you both find a comfortable place.

25. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    Well i have an update. Not chastity related, but anyway. My wife had kind of a crappy day yesterday so last night she wanted to have a few drinks at home. After a few Jack and cokes, the kids were in bed and we were watching tv on the couch. My wife took off her pants and was sitting in a tank and panties. She turned to me and said, "my panties seem extra dirty today for some reason, do you want to smell them." i nodded and she said, "you can only smell them, nothing else." so i kneeled down and smelled her amazing pussy. it gets me so turned on, i was instantly hard. She seems to really like it that it turns me on too. I thought all of this so far is a very good sign, she is starting to tell me what to do again. She said she wanted to watch some porn, which we haven't done in a couple of years so i threw some in the ol dvd player and sat down with her laying with her legs across my lap so i could rub them. She was on her tummy. After a bit she raised her ass and asked me to remove her panties. she arched her back and presented her pussy in front of me. I began licking as she moved, directing me to different areas, up to her ass, and back down again. I ate her pussy for about 15 minutes until she came. then she said, "fuck me, really hard, right now!" I wasted no time and made her cum two more times before it did. It was very nice. I thought this is for sure then end for tonight as she lay there wiht her eyes closed. I stroked her pussy softly and began applying a little pressure on the lower part of her mound above the clit, where her clitoral shaft is hidden (i've been reading "she comes first" very informative book). She awakened and started to moan and move a bit. Then she said, "ooh, i think that's going to make me pee a little." but she didnt say it like she needed to leave or wanted me to stop so i just kept doinng it. She repeated, "yeah, that makes me feel like i have to pee, but i dont want to get up." Now i dont know how people feel about this here but i have had some fantasies of having her pee in my mouth for some time. I never knew if this is something i would really want or if the fantasy is just appealing. But i have joked with her about it when she has to pee i say "that's good cause i'm thirsty." i've done it a few times and she always says "um, i dont think so." I made no joke this night. She then asked "do you want me to pee a little." I said yes and asked if she wanted me to lick her. She said yes so went down, pressed my upper lip firmly just under her clit, leaving it exposed for her to rub and cupped my mouth against her pussy. She immediately became extremely aroused, breathing so fast and heavy i thought she might pass out. I laid there, excited and terrified and what was about to happen, my heart racing, sucking on her. it took about a minute and then i felt her slowly peeing into my mouth. I sucked and swallowed very quickly as to not allow any to escape. She stopped for a second and then did it again, then stopped, then did it again. each time she filled my mouth and i swallowed. I know there are probably a lot of people on here that think this is gross but i gotta tell you, it wasn't at all. It tasted clean and fresh like when she ejaculates. It was an amazing experience! I've always wondered about it and now i know, and i love it. I felt soooo submissive. More than ever before. I would love for her to do it while i lay on my back. That wold be real hot. afterwards, she rolled over and said, "we never talk about this, got it?" she was feeling a little awkward about it i guess. I said "talk about what?" and she told me "good boy" and patted my head. So i guess my life hasn't gotten so vanilla after all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice