Metal Detectors - Disney and Universal

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by KatlynAshe, Jan 9, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    Hi everyone! I'm wondering if others have gone to Disney or Universal in their heavy metal belt? I don't like the idea of being out of my belt at all even for a daytrip. I have a much lighter ball-trap which would technically be more comfortable to walk in.

What are everyone's experiences. I've heard folks say they've gone through metal detectors with their jailbirds on and not set things off. I guess I'm more interested in what happens when things are set off.

I get the feeling that Disney front door reps might freak out a little at "I'm wearing a chastity belt" since they can tern people down already for being dressed inappropriately or having inappropriate tattoos.

With this said I also travel some... has anyone likewise just worn their chastity belt to the airport? I've read it occurring but I'm curious if anyone does it on a regular basis?

I suspect for both situations I will need a plastic cage to deal with any human stupidity. But I would much rather just stay belted.

Eric Ny likes this.
  2. slutpj

slutpj Junior Member

Local Time:
    Metal belts will set off metal detectors - and now, you have a security or TSA agent to deal with.

There is a school of thought that you are now involving a third party in your kink, without prior consent as a result. There is a counter to that, that they have a job to do, and see worse routinely.

Ultimately, my bet would be that somewhere like Disney or Universal would not admit you - it's a chastity belt, and clearly a sexual fetish device - you're going to family friendly theme parks - the two aren't particularly "compatible"

TSA agents at an airport would likely let you through once checked - but do you really want the hassle?

I travel once or twice a month, and leave the belt behind, or pack a plastic / silicon model in my carry on and re-install it once through. It's just not worth the hassle.

3. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    Last time I did Disney I was in a metal cage and did not have a metal detector to walk through 2016

4. Serafina's pet

Serafina's pet Locked and loved by lady Serafina

Mechanic
    Potter tx
    Local Time:

When it comes to tsa and the false sense of security (dont even carry guns). Having illegal searches done. Is it not a kink to rub all over people all day? I have no sympathy for tsa when someone want to #$&@ with them!!!

tomf_22033 likes this.
  5. KatlynAshe

Local Time:
    Your thoughts mirror my concerns. The hassle seems to try and outweigh the benefit. I will definitely need a plastic/silicon cage though. I just can't go cageless. I'm too wound for that.

6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    Its just BS to see their $80 prescreen.

That program will be done away with as soon as someone bad uses it to do evil. Of course all who paid for it won't get their money back. They'll "increase" security and then eventually come up with another program to raise $$$$.

That aside, I see the only place that metal detectors are needed is at court houses and airports. Any place else if we eliminate "gun free zones" we'll solve most of the problem as mass shootings happen in them not where CITIZENS are allowed to protect themselves and others.

7. slutpj

slutpj Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ultimately, even TSA agents are people, with the right to consent to our kink or not. Regardless of how you feel about the job they do, or the entity they work for.

8. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    Please keep the thread on topic, it's not the place to discuss the rights and wrongs of gun control.

Eric Ny, G42G and KatlynAshe like this.
  9. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    In principle I feel like they’re doing a job and have seen or heard about things that would make chastity devices seem pretty tame. Ultimately a cage is basically just a piece of jewelry, though it would be harder to argue that about a full belt.

That said, I have gone through TSA wearing my base ring, but not the full cage. Sometimes it has beeped, sometimes not. I finally decided that I don’t enjoy the extra stress so I take off the whole kit before I go through, put it in my carryon, and put it back on once I’m through.

As it happens, though, I have direct experience regarding @KatlynAshe’s original post. I went to Universal about two years ago and didn’t think about the metal detectors. I beeped, they wanded me, and it beeped near my crotch, so they assumed it was my belt buckle and waved me through. It really is just security theater, especially at the theme parks. The time you’re waiting to get in, to them, is just a period when you can’t spend money, so their focus is on getting people through as quickly as they can while still appearing to be diligent.

KatlynAshe likes this.
  10. KatlynAshe

Local Time:
    That was my other thought about the topic. They don't seem to assume much of anything at the theme parks. They're so ridiculously busy they just rush people through quick as they can. I could as you proposed wear a chunky monkey belt.

Thanks for the thoughts Boisub!

11. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Disney ... like everything / everyone ... starts of implementing something and if they are customer service oriented they will let things slide because they are "working out the issues" . At this point in time at Disney they appear to be past working out the issues and are now actually making an effort to "scan" the people entering.

So can you get in the door at Disney, I would imagine so even if you set of the metal detector. But do you really want that hassle? I don't so we (KH and I both agree) that when going to Disney for the day (or any place like that) that wearing the cage is not going to happen while there.

Now if you really want to wear a cage of some sort ... bring it in a backpack (something small like a ball trap) placed in a bag that is not see thru and just don't wear it through security and when you get in the park go the restroom and put it on (Disney visually opens your bag / purse and looks for a weapon not an xray machine). Or as stated wear one that won't set off the metal detector.

But as stated above it is more for show / theater than true scanning.

boisub likes this.
  12. SecuredChrissy

SecuredChrissy New member

Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    I was just at Disneyland / California Adventure in October, don't remember any metal detectors?

13. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    I would never criticize anyone for the choices they make regarding their own approach to chastity. That said...

If you are self locked and concerned my advice would be leave it in your hotel room and enjoy your day. Lock yourself back up when you get back to your room.

If you have a keyholder then they have to be the one not worried to lose the exorbitant entrance price if you are barred from entering due to them not telling you to go without your device on. If you are self locked then the loss of entry is on you. If you are traveling with children then good luck explaining why the angry man/woman is saying you have to leave.

Like others I was there relatively recently and saw no metal detectors, at least at Universal, I avoided Disney.

tiruh811 likes this.
  14. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
    Given the nature of the work TSA agents do, they don't need "guns" to do the job. The encounters they have with what turn out to be armed, dangerous people are far, far less than occurs in the civilian population (which is also typically unarmed). And the courts have held that the searches they do aren't "illegal."

Having said that, as someone who lives 10 minute away from WDW and goes there several times a month, I wear a plastic cage with one of those numbered plastic locks. I took a small padlock (the kind that is normally securing a chastity cage) through security in my pocket once and the metal detector alarmed on it, so I've not gone through with any metal cages or locks since. I am also one of those who believe forcing a TSA or security person to deal with your cage is involving a third party in your kink and should be avoided at all costs.

danleft1, Jasmic68 and Couple4517 like this.
  15. SecuredChrissy

SecuredChrissy New member

Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    FWIW, I've been locked in a Holy Trainer v3 with the brass padlock, and have gone through security in several jails, prisons, and courthouses (state and federal), and ever set off a metal detector. Can't speak to airport security, because I don't have to go through any security screening when I fly. But that little brass Magic Lock is about as detectable as the zipper on your pants (if you're wearing pants, I don't want to assume).

tiruh811 likes this.
  16. Wineguy678

Wineguy678 Member

Local Time:
    It wasn’t planned… I was locked and going to a work event at Disney springs and was in my metal cage. Went through the metal detectors/ scanners with absolutely not a blip. Anxious few minutes, but huge relief and good to know. Was a situation I wasn’t expecting and couldn’t remove the cage.

17. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    When we do Disney the cage is always off, sometimes unlocking just moments before we leave the house and locking as soon as we are back. We take family trips and often share a hotel room with the kids. So both the opportunity and desire for me to masturbate are essentially nil.

To be honest, although I always sit to urinate at home and in many other places, I do appreciate the convenience and time saving being able to walk in, use a urinal, and get out quickly in such a crowded location.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice