Games you play?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Dogchasecats, Jan 4, 2019.

?

Do you have any games you play in flr?

1. Yes

70.5%
  2. No

29.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Random Thread
  1. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    We have various games we play and I was hoping to get some more Ideas from the community. Do you have any games you can share?
    To start this off I thought I would share one I invented after seeing a post on the blog I made him make.

We travelled to a near by big city where we didn’t know anyone.
    On a finger snap and my pointing to my feet he was to kiss my feet. I had a little index card with 10 numbers on it. Every time he obeyed and kisses my feet I crossed off a number. I took pictures and even had a waiter and another friendly person take pictures of the act. We were there 2 days and he filled up the card. He got a very nice treat for completing the card.

2. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    Sounds like fun....did you receive any negative feedback as you did the 10 pictures

3. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    I would have had to have been made to get out from underneath the table

4. Junebug15

Local Time:
    Should do it locally as well to add to the excitement of the situation?

5. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    97F6DFD0-6ECE-4A4D-B3BE-02C70B5ED2A4.gif This was the original photo that inspired the game. This is an example of what I think of as positioning. From time to time I have different ways to reinforce our positions we both hold in the relationship. This was public so it has a greater effect so it doesn’t take many repitions to make a “imprint” in his brain.

Artem, Narciso, Kal-el451 and 6 others like this.
  6. Junebug15

Local Time:
    Things dreams are made of. LOL thanks for sharing your inspiration .

7. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No negative feed back.some people giggled. People stared. It was much more embarrassing for him. I told the people that took the pictures he had lost a bet. About the third time at the big mall I got a rush from it. So many people were looking.

8. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    We have quite a few.
    Here is one I don't like too much.
    She wraps me in saran on the sofa and then she watches one of her movies (usualy drama or something I'm not a fan of).
    I am blindfolded and can only listen to the movie and make my own interpretation of what was going on. To make me harder to concentrate she adds things like vibrating plug, soiled panties over my head, various clamps,...
    The whole point is, after the movie, she asks me questions (five, ten or whatever) about certain scenes and I have to tell what was going on, or what I think was going on. It is harder than it sounds an of course punishments follow wrong answers.
    I suck at this 'game', but for her is realy amusing.

9. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    I play the game,she's holds the paddle. Lol. During my free time I like to play the Call Of Duty games on x-box 360. I have 5 different games. She picks the game and the hardness level . Every time I get killed I have to mark it down and after a week I get chained to the modified massage table . Then she uses her paddle and crop to play her game and have fun,and she does. Giggling and laughing . I can't see her but I can hear her.

10. dave47630

dave47630 Active member

Southwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    This is a private game that my wife and I played. When we started whit me in chastity she was reluctant to say no, not this time, or later. She didn't want to be the evil one. It wouldn't be evil, but her learned values led her to believe it.

Rolling a die protected her from this imagined guilt. You may have heard about rolling a die to determine yes or no. We added a twist.
    Many nights she would roll a die in a box near our bed. She could then adjust the outcome any way she wished or not. I would not see the roll. If we made love that night I would hold back until she was throughly satisfied. Only then would she let me know the position of die and so if I would have a climax. If it was a no, it was just my luck with the roll of the die. So there was no guilt in saying no.

When we first started the game I would need a one on a six sided for a yes. Later it would be a one on the first roll. If no then one or a two, adding one each time. So after 5 "no"s I'd always would get a yes. Getting a yes would make it go back to one for yes. Then we switched to a 8 sided and then a 10 sided.

BTW. I did not keep careful records. Looking back I think her adjustments were more often toward a yes than a no.

This led to the most wonderful times making love. I never felt closer or more intimate to my wife than the times we made love without my climax. It allowed me to pay so much more attention to her and cuddling as she drifted to sleep.

Gentleman readers, If your wife feels guilty saying "no". Consider giving this a try.

Mash2214, El Guapo, anasyrma and 3 others like this.
  11. My Queens Stallion

Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    Today my Queen told me to learn two conjugations in a foreign language. If I can't do it by tomorrow night I will be punished. I have no idea what the punishment could be. But now I'm learning and at the same time feeling very devoted to my Queen (and very turned on)

12. maid_henrietta

UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    Since we have discovered chastity my Wife has taken to wearing her key around her neck when we are away.

We get a few interested glances, especially from waiting staff - advantage here is it improves service levels!

On our last holiday abroad in greek islands, She dared me to wear nail varnish in public and tight trousers at night, outlining my cage.

John, Allen1987, Dogchasecats and 2 others like this.
  13. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    She knows what catches my eye because we play a constant game of "What Would The Caption Be?"

When we see an interesting dynamic while out and about, She will nod towards it and ask me what they would be saying. She will tell me her thoughts afterwards. It can get pretty hilarious.

Him responding to your finger snap would be a situation situation for catching our eye.

Bombardier. She will lay on the floor (naked). While I am swiftly walk by, she will tell me 'the target' & I must 'hit' the target when I drop a few pieces of sticky type seaweed salad from my fingers. Speed & height affect trajectory so accuracy can be a challenge. I need to make as many passes as necessary'. Early 'target saturation' is vital if the stakes are high. Hit or miss, I must clean up the sticky mess with my tongue. We both win.

Lots more :) Dice, Darts, Roulette ...

Anything that causes a rapid imprint or reinforces expected behavior is excellent! Like his instant response to your snapping fingers even in potentially embarrassing situation - it is what really shows your dominance over him / his willingness to submit to you!

It take a huge effort to train someone to react instantly - kudos to you both.

I love the challenge of being handicapped & needing to stay sharp. Sensory deprivation is not something I am a fan of but I like how it forces compensation from other senses.
    I have about 3+ decades of experience for having her stack the deck against me. Amusing indeed.

Dogchasecats and Rider9 like this.
  14. Deleted member 11770

I sometimes play Scrabble Challenge against my Mistress. Game starts with me being locked in chastity as her slave for a week. 7 days later we play an intensely competitive game of Scrabble. If I win, I get unlocked and I get to have PIV with her. Game ends. If she wins, she gets a massage and oral right then and there and I remain her chastity slave for another week. Game continues like this until I win.

Fortunately I'm pretty good at Scrabble. My Mistress really hates to lose.

Narciso, Mash2214, Allen1987 and 2 others like this.
  15. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    That wouldn't work for us! Mrs Chaste would just cheat and make words up! And I wouldn't be allowed to check! And anything I put down that she didn't understand the meaning (I'm more articulate than her, bless her, she didn't pay a lot of attention at school) would be disallowed! And probably any word that scored more than 6 points! Actually it would work because she would win and after all as she likes to remind me it's all about her! Whatever the outcome I can guarantee that she would get an orgasm and I wouldn't! :)

16. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    If we did this I would be in permanent chastity. My wife loves the game and is really good at it. I don't care for it and never win.

17. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    If we are watching TV together She will pause and look at me. I am supposed to know
    what She wants. It could be crackers and cheese to a blanket to what flavor of ice cream
    She wants. If I guess right I get teased or edged for 20 min that day. If I miss it is whatever
    She wants for as long as She wants. I still say win or lose I feel like I always win.;):+1:

18. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    ... you both always win :)

Allen1987 and Chaste J. like this.
  19. Serafina's pet

Serafina's pet Locked and loved by lady Serafina

Mechanic
    Potter tx
    Local Time:
    You and me both. Id be permanently locked down

El Guapo likes this.
  20. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    @Dogchasecats
    Thanks for putting this topic together - lots of ideas.

Some routine kinds of games - but with 'higher stakes' ...

• A Dice Game.
    Similar to Farkle but with so many House Rules it becomes much more challenging.
    The House Rules have names - like 'Train Wreck', 'Humbled', 'Flowers', Wimp Out' & 'Last Licks'.
    The entire family plays this game during get togethers - and it gets pretty wild with lots of talking smack & attitude.
    It can be adapted to our special lifestyle.
    The 2 of us might play a game - if I win, I get an orgasm. If I lose, I have to keep waiting.
    Given I get one opportunity per week (at best), losing is a real test for my discipline,

• Backgammon.
    A quick series to 5 or 7 wins - but with the odds stacked against me.
    Except if I win the 1st roll, I must activate the Doubling Cube. Its too early in the game to know how its going to turn out - but the stakes are already higher.
    As the game goes on, She will request Doubling the stakes if its likely She is going to win - and I must accept. I am not allowed to forfeit - so if she is going to win, she is going to double her points.
    Make it hard for me to win the series.
    Like the dice game, we are playing for 'Permission' or 'Waiting'.

• Both.
    Play Dice & Backgammon.
    I must win both for permission.
    Loses are cumulative.

• Double Or Nothing.
    If I lose one or both, either of us can request Double Or Nothing.
    I only do this if I am really desperate & not thinking clearly.
    If I am going to wait a few weeks, I might as well wait a month, right?
    She will try to temp me because I always want more than the one O. I am allowed.
    If I win again, I get two O's - if I lose I dont get any.
    I know, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush - but sometimes I can be so illogical!

Dogchasecats likes this.
  21. Kal-el451

Kal-el451 Member

Local Time:
    El Guapo and Dogchasecats like this.
  22. Lust Moments

Lust Moments I do creative chastity

Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    What a great thread! Please please please keep them coming.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  23. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I saw this one.

The Cum vampire:

This is where the key holder becomes a “cum vampire”. It helps train the keyheld to not cum and train his body.

If the vamp can get him to willingly cum she wins and he looses.

If she can get him to cum he agrees he’s hers forever. Some sort of service reward from him is expected. A punishment can occur as well.

If he doesn’t cum he gets a reward of some type.

For a set time like 30 days for instance the key holder tries to get him to cum for a few min let’s say 2. Then the next week it’s three, then 4 the next week. Just make up numbers that work.

During this time the vamp tries to be extra flirty and tries to tempt her keyheld. This is a good thing for a keyholder to practice. Keeping a mans interest high especially when chaste is important.

The keyheld tries to refrain from cumming and is usually locked up except during the temptation sessions set.

This reverses the power dynamic and helps condition the keyheld to work at not cumming. Men love games like football, video games ect and competition brings out his best.

They keyholder learns to be tempting and that helps raise a mans desire.

It’s a game to play that helps both people.

24. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    I could see endless options in this!

'High interest'? 'out of his effing mind' is often the case.
    We have coined an acronym - SRS - Sperm Retention Syndrome.
    Speaking for myself, I stop being able to think clearly as my SRS levels rise.
    Its soooo easy to have that used that against me.

I always appreciate the ladies who keep learning new behaviors that add to their knowledge & effectiveness.

25. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    @Dogchasecats, I like this idea. Instituting an unavoidable consequence/penalty for cumming, so he genuinely wants to avoid it, but both you and he (and everyone else!) know that his body really wants to cum, needs to cum. It creates a serious conundrum for him, extremely conflicting desires and emotions. (This gives me an idea for a new word - CUMundrum).

I'm intrigued by the idea of a physical struggle for control along these lines. It may seem a bit off topic from FLR, but I think it's related to the games question, and particularly to the forced cumming comment that I'm replying to. I 've long wanted to see (and to participate in) a f/m wrestling match where the winner is the first to make their opponent cum. Losing would carry an unavoidable consequence, probably being put in bondage and/or chastity under control of the winner. Just imagining it, I can almost feel the conflicting emotions if she gains control and manipulates me toward orgasm. I'm seriously aroused, and my body is dying to come, but at the same time I truly want to avoid the consequence, so I'm trying my hardest not to. Then, the clincher, the awareness that I'm nearing defeat evokes a dizzying mixture of fear, panic, humiliation, and confusion, that only arouses me even more, making defeat inevitable, and prompting a mind-blowing orgasm, to my body's relief, but my mind's despair.

If you don't care for the idea of f/m wrestling, the general scenario can be modified by disadvantaging the male sub to whatever degree you choose. Some options are blindfold; hood; bondage mittens or fingers bound into fists with rope so he can't get a good hold on you; ankles tied so that he can't spread them more than a couple feet, limiting his balance and leverage; or anything you can imagine to create a nydegree of partial bondage up to full incapacitation. Personally, I think having him disadvantaged just barely enough to ensure he loses, but letting him think he has a chance to win, is the most exciting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice