Question for all of you Looker 02 users out there

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by modisgod, Dec 29, 2018.

1. modisgod

modisgod Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:04 PM
    Not sure if this should be posted here, or under https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?forums/difficulties-with-wearing-a-device.100/

I recently received my Looker 02 from Steelworks, and it's a work of art! However, I'm having an issue with wearing it...

When I put it on, it fits perfect- just snug enough so there's no extra room, but not too tight. The urethral insert goes in without pain, and since I have a PA piercing, we had a Securo style security screw piercing screw added to prevent pull out.

The problems occur at first sign of attempted erection, or at night during sleep. Since the urethral tube extends past the A ring, it is causing a pain inside of me. Looking at the removed- but assembled cage, the tube appears to 'ride' more toward the top center of the cage. I'm thinking the tube should follow along the bottom of the cage- that's where my urethra is.

Since it's at the upper half of the cage, and there's so much tissue in the upper half of the penis, I'm guessing this is the cause of the discomfort.

I have contacted Dietmar about sending it back for adjustments, but I just want to get some other thoughts from other users here first.

Can anyone tell me where the tube falls as it exits the A ring? Top/Middle/Bottom?

Thanks..

BTW- We switch back to the Tube Jacket 02 every 1 or 2 weeks or so since we received it, and (with exception to the urethral tube problem) there is no comparison to comfort- this thing is great. Most of the time I don't even know it's on.

2. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    Unless you WANT the urethral tube, I'd get it really shortened. That way you have the PA security and the ball trap preventing erection.

3. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    My urethral tube exits the A ring in an upward direction if that makes sense. My tube is removable, not fixed, so when screwed in place it can be positioned slightly differently, but it is set to be positioned in that upward direction. Hope this helps. It's a great device. And as @titaniumjones says it may be the length that you are having a problem with. I haven't had such issues. The tube seems to sit in the right spot at the right length for me.

4. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    I must be losing the plot. I meant downward, so that it comes out of the cage parallel/central to the cage itself. Sorry,

5. modisgod

modisgod Junior Member

Local Time:
    I ordered the tube hoping it would make restroom trips cleaner, but there still is a little leakage around the outside of the tube. I wasn't worried about pulling out with the security pin. I did email about shortening it.

Thanks for your reply.

6. modisgod

modisgod Junior Member

Local Time:
    I was able to bend my tube slightly down toward the lower bottom, so I'll try that out later. I did notice though- the pictures show there is a "bulb" at the end of the insert- mine did not have this. I'm not sure why it was left off of mine, but I'll ask before I send it back for repair.

The length seems good. But, as I said, I'm just not sure about the angle.

Thanks for your reply

7. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Yes, the bulb I guess is intended to making sliding in easier. I'm not sure it's essential but I think it probably does help!

8. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    Sounds like you’ve made a good assessment of the problem. I’ve considered a looker 2 in the past and it’s one of the worries I would have about ordering a cage with a solid insert that can’t move to accommodate your anatomy

9. modisgod

modisgod Junior Member

Local Time:
    I understand your concerns completely. However, after ONLY trying it with the tube installed, I've decided that I would never want to even see what it's like without. It is just that comfortable.

We will be switching them back tomorrow, so I will test it out and see how the bend works.

I wasn't concerned about the tube insert- I had played around with princes wands many years ago, so I had some experience with that.

Other than that, my only other issue is keeping everything clean. I have read many reviews from others about urine becoming trapped, and leaking out later. Mine came with a cap- I'm not sure if the others do, or if they have to be requested. And I'm not sure if the cap leaks, but...
    1) I always use a liner
    2) we have a bidet... so I can easily rinse off.

10. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    I have the looker 2 also ...

I felt the same way you did that the tube was too high in the cage ... I felt this way mainly because the tube almost lifted the bottom of the penis off the cage while barely having enough room between the tube and the top of the cage for the "bulk" of the penis. So like you I bent it down some which helped with the comfort. I did find that I could not really get it bent low enough (did not want to kink it or break anything) to get complete comfort I desired for 24 / 7 / 365 wear. So in he end I opted to just not use it ... but ...

Part of the reason I "gave up" on the tube was I was primarily hoping to control urine flow, at least enough to not have it spraying every direction. Well I have a very large urethra (I can wear the largest Tether spout available) so at least 50% of the urine was flowing outside the tube and NOT helping direct it ... so I just gave up on it for the time being.

I have always in the back of my head thought that I should use my 3D printer and create the tube I want (size / shape) and then send the cage and all back to have it made (the urethra tube) to fit me correctly. So I encourage you to take the time and have it corrected to fit you and not put it off and then never get it done like I have done.

11. modisgod

modisgod Junior Member

Local Time:
    I was able to bend mine more down, but one problem I see with the tube following the lower half of the cage, is that threading it would make it difficult if not impossible to install or remove- the angle would cause the tube to hit the guide pins (for the A ring) and not make a full rotation. That would cause the pin to need to become permanent, and I really don't want that...

Man, I wish I had a 3D printer- or even the time to use it. So many possibilities.....

12. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    I agree you can only bend it so far and it will no longer screw in ... I'm sure this is why it is placed where it is from Steelworxx (to be on the "safe" side.

I love the 3D printer ... I just don't ever get time to have fun with it, it always ends up being work related stuff.

13. Koekoek

Koekoek Member

Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    We use a looker02 with a tube about a cm longer then the cage.
    It is in the middle of the cage, and then bends down.

Toilet is disaster, little to much pressure and it goes everywhere.
    It is very comfortable in flacid state.
    Erections are painful and after a while it hurts in the urethral tube.
    So we take a brake now and a while.

My girlfriend loves it, because i can not escape, she enjoys the pain I have with erections.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice