truly- in love

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by happypants, Oct 22, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    somehow I missed the bigger story here last night. Reading it now well let's jus say it made a liar out of my most recent post when I said all is good today in this device! LOL WOW! You are a lucky couple to have the dynamics you do. Take care of Her!

2. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    xcitex-- thanks so much. hope the CD doesn't get to tight.tonights activities are starting to warm up--wish me LUCK- i think i'm going to need it!:character0028:

3. happypants

Local Time:
    it only seem suiting that my 100th post on this thread was my GODDESS. thanks baby.XOXOXOXOXO:love0077:

4. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    I made your 1OOth post. Awww. So :manga_champers: for me!! Anyway, think you can live up to your end of the bargain tonight, pet? It's a pretty tall feat. Just think if we add those days it will be December 11th before you're let out!! And if you get that far, I don't think waiting the extra 8 for our anniversary should be a big deal. What do you think, pet?

5. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    :manga_blowkiss:

6. happypants

Local Time:
    i got the gatorade on the night stand and going for the big O--11 actually:character0028:

7. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    GAME ON!!!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, come one come all to the showdown of the century! LOL Best of luck to you happypants.

8. happypants

Local Time:
    11//wed// heres the deal. i give Goddess 11 orgasms and i get 2 days off my lock/up. set the scene/ candle light,light jazz station,altoids,WATER. ask goddess to lay across the bed which i have prepaired with a nice pillow for her head. our bed is 2 seperate twins pushed together/about an inch apart/. i twitch when i fall asleep and it would keep her up so this was the solution. anyway// she lay body across my bed and legs on hers. this is important,i swear. start out giving oral with a Altiod in my mouth//just for fun. 1 down 1o to go. 5 more done the old fashioned way:licking: . 6 down 5 to go. by this point i'm starting to get pretty warm myself. so i move on to the intercourse. i stroke her with HER property and by then i ready to go. i take my knees and for them between the beds. grab Goddesses legs put them on my shoulders and reach across her to grab the side of the bed. shes pretty much locked exactly where i want her//its my turn to drive//if you know what i mean!:hump: i start going to town at one piont the bed was moving so much the water fell over onto the bed and the phone hit the floor. all coming off the night satnd.we were rock n and rolling. 1o down 1 to go. i feel myself getting close so its tine to stop and go back to the oral. Goddess tells me that i'm not getting my last orgasm i need. now if have to jump off the bed to nail her on the floor i would.:character0028: I"M GETTING THAT LAST ONE!! so i start the oral again while goddess decides she goint to hold out. how do i know. you have all seen this move. they lay back, close their eyes and start regulating their breathing. trying not to feel what going on down there. slightly irrated by this move/i do her one better. whip out the bullet vibe and have it touch my tongue and her clit. her breathing starts to become deeper but i'm not feeling that shes where i want her to be. DAM/she good at this hold out thing. i go for broke and start using the g/spot finger message. THAT GOT HER. with in 2 mins.she peaked//it was one of the most beautiful orgasms i've seen. now i get s surprise. she actually ejaculated on this one. all of a sudden my hand was soaked. all i can say is AWESOME!!!!:happy0158: BTW thats minus 2 Goddess.

9. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    "I'm not worthy. I'm not worthy." You da bomb, baby! Mwah!!

10. Hagan

Hagan unconstrained Member

Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    Happy Pants you deserve to win a gold medal for that performance, it showed true dedication and skill, world class I would say!

11. happypants

Local Time:
    hagan/thanks for the reply/i do what i can to keep Goddess Coming back for more!!!

12. Hagan

Hagan unconstrained Member

Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    But by the sounds of it you must just love doing it to her just as much (and if you are anything like me) enjoy giving orgasms more than getting

13. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Now I bow to you! Wow!

14. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    lucky bastid, Madam can't have 11 orgasms in one night (her physical limitation is 1 maybe 2) I wish she could handle more :penisdance:

15. happypants

Local Time:
    xcitex2// now that we have bothed bowed,is it time for 1o paces and pistols.:haha4:

16. happypants

Local Time:
    madamsboy// if your keyholder is limited, i bet you give one hell of an orgasm. she just can't handle all you got! big stud!:happy0028:

17. happypants

Local Time:
    hagan// yes i LOVE LOVE LOVE giving:licking:.

18. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    10 paces hell, I grew up in the streets I know how this works, I wait for you with the posse!

19. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    :anim_63: Can I be the cheerleader on the sidelines??? "Let's go peh et, let's go (clap clap)"

You 2 crack me up! Thanks for the laugh :)

Anyway, I was just writing to give my darling a little hi, hello, and a how is ya? See you tonight, luv! xoxo

20. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Oh Goddess Jen you misunderstand us. We are not really feuding we are trying to make you think that so we can overtake you. Us subs stick together you know. We like best buds! LOL

On a serious not glad we could contribute to your laughter. Later

21. happypants

Local Time:
    "keep your friends close. keep your Goddess CLOSER"

22. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    Inspirational words! :loveCM:

23. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    I wish it was like that. :sad0064:

24. happypants

Local Time:
    13 friday-another rough day at work so i was ready for a great friday night. we were going for a date night which didn't turn out. goddess had enough of kid and was really in need of some adult conversation. i was tired so she went out to hang with her fri i watched HEAVY METAL.(my untold introduction to cartoon nudity). i don't know what i was thinking.:confused0082: being that it was friday-nobody around--its usually go time. but being in my CD made things alittle different. like i said- along day, figured alittle mental stimulation and off to bed. well after the movie i was of course hooked(like eating chips--can never stop at just a couple). lead myself to the mansion seeking femdom art. found it!

i thought that if i texted goddess how i was feeling she would just shoot me down and tell me to go to bed--NOT.(just jumped right in--didn't you,you little minks) she starts texting me instructions. remove cd-beat-off 4 times with out coming,insert vibrator here:act081:. so as i'm doing so she requested pics. no i dont know who-if anyone is seeing these- but what chose do i have. getting close was not a problem-4 times even less so. Goddess was not satistify with the time line so i had to go round 5+6-to satisfy her. then it was back to lock-up--pics of course. bed about12:00am

25. happypants

Local Time:
    14-sat.--1am--goddess came home ready to play. now i was TIRED and had just went to sleep. she stripped got under my covers and start working HER property. about 30 min. in i totally awake and she aske sif i want to fuck her--:boobeyes:-TAKE THAT AS A YES!(country song)
    ever get the feeling the jokes on you?
    her reply was to go down on her-i knew this was going to be more than a quicky. so i'm doing my thing-except almost no response! SAY WHAT! at one point i thought she fell aslept. then i reallized once again what was going on:mad0218:. she was down for another hold out session. ( i hate when she does this) i really dont know how long it took but it was long enough for me to get concerned. after her first earth shattering orgasm she was ready for :hump:. oh and she got it-i was alittle miffed about her holding out so i wanted to make her feel LOVED. bed by 3 something.
    9am-ring ring-shower for 2--by now the penis was starting to get a little raw from all the stroking. i figured i would jump in+out of the shower before she got in--nope. she gets in- i say i'm all done-she says NO YOU NOT!:confused0046: she starts stroking me like mad and tugging on the boys. after about 4 or 5 time of this i starting to get pretty antsy. goddess sees this and lets me be. :sigh: were done :sigh:
    NOPE- back at it- this time she knees down and starts :smilies_xxx10: while tugging once again. looking down on her whille this was happening was enough to put me over the edge. i,of course, being the strong manly man i am starting begging for a release. DENIED!:mad0235: well dam. back in the cage i went.
    went to the hardware store to pick-up some rope for alittle bondage stuff we wanted to try. practiced a little arm sleeve, wrist binding and of cousre CBT. a thin rope tied around your boys. this skin down there was ALOT more senstive than i thought. she put pic up-if you want to see. the bondage stuff was alot of fun the CBT was take it or leave it. as of right now were just playing- haven't used it during a session-BUT THERE'S ALWAYS TOMORROW.:jumping0039:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice