Birdlock

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by lockedg, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    Unfortunately from what I've heard, you can defeat most non-belted devices with a powerful enough vibrator...

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    ithink it depends more on the male. We have an electric Hitachi Magic Wand and i can't orgasm in my cb3k. i can get right to the edge but can't get past the edge no matter how long i try. Frustrating, very frustrating.

Rachel

3. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    thank Y/you MsWatchful and subhub... this is all good information!

i've never had the chance to *try* to defeat the CB3000. and i think it's probably true for me that a strong enough vibrator would do the trick! so far the washer/dryer doesn't work... and i'm pretty sure the lawn mower is too much. maybe something in between?

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yep.... coffee on the keyboard! That's hilarious! :haha4:

5. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    Your laughter is enchanting, MsWatchful!

6. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Too funny Ladylionzsissy. MW there should be a warning before that post. My coffee ended up on the screen. :happy0195::happy0158:

Rachel

7. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    Well, having had the Birdlocked for a couple of weeks now I thought I would try to give some assessment of it.

Initial impression
    My initial impression was that it was more substantial than I had expected. The grade of silicone is quite firm (like the Tantus toys for those that know them). The amount of stretch in the ring and cage is surprisingly limited. We opted for the standard size black one - standard because I fairly well fill my Sentinel and by comparison the volume of the Birdlocked cage is significantly smaller. And black because the idea that it denies one even the sight of ones cock is additionally erotic. The way the device is packaged and its general finish gives the impression of a small, slightly cottage industry product rather than the output of one of the mainstream sex toy outfits but it's none the worse for that in my view.

Fitting
    My preconception was that this was going to be a nightmare but having struggled the first time by using too much lube I discovered that with a more moderate amount of lube and a towel to wipe the lube off my fingers when a bit of grip was required I can now get into the thing reliably inside 2 minutes. Being uncircumcised raises the question of what to do about the foreskin. In the end I found that pulling it back and putting the fully exposed head into the cage was the best way for me.

Wearing
    Once on the Birdlocked is remarkably comfortable and I have completely forgotten I am wearing it for several hours at a spell. The wide ring and the short cage mean that things are certainly closely bundled but I have the full range of movement without having to worry about trapping some bit of me against some unyielding metalwork. I wear fairly loose fitting jeans and I'm sure no-one would be aware of anything unusual especially with the locking strap rotated to put the lock and pin off to one side so there are no tell-tale sharp geometrical shapes to show through the clothes. The stickiness of the silicone can cause a slightly odd-feeling stick-slip movement inside the underwear but it is only a minor distraction initially and I don't even notice it now.

Like some other reviewers I too have noticed that it is significantly more difficult to pee when caged in the Birdlocked. This is not something I experienced in the Sentinel and I was interested to find the cause. After a series of slightly bizarre experiments I have concluded that the small diameter of the cage entrance is the cause. Certainly I find that even a modest pressure applied to the underside of the penis just in front of the scrotum significantly increases the difficulty of urinating. The Sentinel, by contrast, has a wide entry to the cage and applies nearly no pressure in this region. I also notice that, on being released from the Birdlocked, my cock is slightly cool suggesting that the blood flow is being somewhat restricted so I reckon a slightly bigger diameter cage would be useful for some of us.

For me I think the ventilation holes are not ventilating. I find I fill the cage so that there can be little or no air in there to circulate and the holes are blocked by bits of me trying to get out! I found a syringe with the lure cut down useful for pushing wash water and lube into the cage via the vent holes. However, I could do the same if the holes were much smaller and there would be less tendency for bits of me to become 'extruded' into funny shapes as they squeeze out of the vents. If anything, this is the least comfortable aspect of wearing the device and I am going to try smoothing the edge of the vent holes to see if this cures this slight problem.

When I first wrote this review I completely forgot to mention the comfort or otherwise of having an erection in the device (which I guess indicates that it's not a problem!) While there is certainly a feeling of pressure if you get an erection it is, in my book, a long way short of pain. I have worn it overnight several times and although I made my traditional 6am call to the loo (that happens with or without a device) my sleep was not disturbed further. During foreplay, when I get a much more concerted erection, the pressure is intense but, again, not painful and the erection on release is a delight and satisfaction to all (both!) concerned. Indeed this is, for us, the best reason for using a chastity device anyway. Removal on release is not as easy as the Sentinel (which almost falls of once the lock is removed) however removing the Birdlocked is not so problematic as to put a stop to proceedings!

Security
    Although this is not a big issue for me security does seem to feature in lots of people's considerations. I have modified my Birdlocked only by replacing the clear strap with a much more substantial leather strap that is more resistant to stretching and adds a certain rigidity to the ring and I suspect this has somewhat increased the security. I find that a slightly firmer fit than the standard - nominally 45mm - setting is also very comfortable for me - more so than a looser fitting that seems to encourage the ring to ride down and tighten the 'nuts'. This must also help to increase security.

With the Birdlocked fitted like this I find it extremely difficult to pull out. I have not actually done so (although with desperation I guess I could at the cost of some broken skin). However, to look at the other side of the security equation I spent about an hour trying to get into the locked device to see if it would be possible for an escapee to cover his tracks. I tried all sorts of ways - with the strap on the ring, with the strap separated from the ring and put on after the ring or before the ring - the works. My conclusion is that if you did manage to escape you are in deep trouble as it's not going back without being unlocked. In my view this IS security. I know there are those who feel only a completely inescapable device is good enough but in practice, if you don't care about being found out, nothing is inescapable given bolt-croppers or a Dremel to cut through the lock.

8. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    Gyrator, Thanks for a fantastic review. I am very close to ordering a birdlocked cb and found your post extremely helpful. Thank you!

:anim_19:

9. luvpain

luvpain Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm the proud owner of a birdlocked. Mistress ordered one and it came today. She handed me te new device together with a pair of beautifull girly panties.
    When i put it on, slightly more difficult than my former cb3000, it felt slippery cause i used to much vaseline. It's really comfortable! I can stand up, pee, sit down, cross my legs, do exercises and repair my car while wearing it!
    This night i'll wear it for the first time at night. Can't wait to try it.
    I'm going to clean myself a bit, Mistress has promised me she would give me a good strap-on treatment. I'll be dressing up, putting on make-up and come down in my female attire. So, i will be back to give some more news.

10. sissypiggyslave

sissypiggyslave Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    I envy you having one that you could fit in. :(
    I contacted them recently after seeing they had a 'pico' model and asked about a larger model they told me they were going to do. They said I could get it at half off but i'm not convinced as i have a chubby little nub. <blush> And i'd rather not end up with yet another device i can't fit into properly. :(

I think the only real option is a neosteel but even with that i'm pondering whether it would work with my oversize scrotum - i don't want anything that would look unsightly. :(

11. luvpain

luvpain Junior Member

Local Time:
    well...here is a little report on how i did this weekend. Mrs. packed my thing in the birdlocked. She told me to go upstairs and get myself ready. I gave myself an enema and dressed up for her. A pair of nice new panties, and a black garderbelt with stockings and a black bra. I went down and Mrs sat on the couch. She admired me and made fun of me. She then made me bend over and fucked me long and slow in my mancunt. I did come from the fucking alone. Can you imagine? Finally no more chafing from the cb 3000. It hurted like hell.Have been sleeping in the birdlocked for 4 days now. All is fine by me.

12. Wisone

Wisone Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mine broke too, so I made a new pin. I picked up a metal clevis pin from the local Fleet Farm. I used a hacksaw to shorten it, and then filed down the edges. With a drill, I slightly enlarged the whole. Problem solved. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice