postrate milking guidance required

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SUTTONSEEDS, Nov 10, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    Hi
    until a few weeks ago i hadnt even heard of postrate milking, but having given it ago , d.i.y and by my partner, ive had mixed results, but as yet no success, have also bought a toy for the purpose of, occasionally having a nice feeling down there, but no excretions, any pointer as to what im doing wrong, does it take a while, or am i just not hitting the spot, or are some people incapable of this, help !

2. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    SUTTONSEEDS,
    Welcome, and glad you've been drawn to the joys of prostate massage. First, if you have a functioning prostate, milking it should be possible, although not always easy. Second, how about a few details? Are you experienced with anal play at all? What toy did you buy to try and accomplish this? How long are you trying to milk yourself during your sessions?

As for some hints, a successful milking is always easiest after a few days without ejaculation. Your prostate makes and stores the prostate fluid that is expelled with an ejaculation, so refraining from doing so for a few days will ensure that you have some fluid available in the prostate to be milked. Relaxation is also an important point. If you are not experienced with anal play, take some time to become comfortable and familiar with it, and don't rush into anything. It's always easier if you can relax and enjoy. As for toys, I've tried many, but the best I've found so far is the "Lucid Heart Wand" that I bought from Eden Fantasys here: http://www.edenfantasys.com/dildos/classic-dildos-and-dongs/glass-dildo-with-heart-shaped-handle It's out of stock there right now, but I'm sure you can find it elsewhere if you are interested, and it's pretty cheap. This wand is great because a) it's glass, so it's rigid, and is going to pinpoint the stimulation exactly where you put it, and it's not going to flex or give under pressure. Instead it will transfer all that milking pressure directly on the gland. b) It's curved just about perfectly to reach the prostate. Toys without a curve can make it difficult to reach in some people's anatomy. c) it's got a nice handle on it, so it's easy to control, wont slip or turn on you, and you can leverage the pressure to milk yourself very easily out of it. d) additional benefits are that glass is great for temperature play (you can heat it up in hot water, or cool it down in the freezer before using it), its non-porous and can be sterilized, and the glass is sooooo smooth that it just glides in and out keeping your focus right on your prostate.

For some people it takes awhile to get the hang of it. It may take several sessions to best find the spot inside you that does it, the right amount of pressure, the best direction of movement to get the fluid flowing, etc. Some people require longer play times too to get it flowing, and some sessions no matter who you are, your body just may not want to cooperate. So be patient, and go slow, and practice, and you'll get there.

Dixiewrecked

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice