Ex military and police subs

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by L-u-c-y, Aug 1, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Triton13

Triton13 Member

Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    Those that are police or military, are you locked at work? How do you manage it with your KH?

Dogchasecats likes this.
  2. Kidkrippler

Kidkrippler Active member

Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    No not locked at work or nearly as much as I’d like to at home. Wife isn’t really that into it and risk of injury at work is to great.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  3. archlicker999

archlicker999 Member

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    It’s absolutely a way to let go, lose control, and yes, distress!

Dogchasecats likes this.
  4. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Over 20 years in the military. retired from there. as some have said, being in control all day, sometimes it is nice to give up that control to someone else and know that they are in control

LockedSubbie and Dogchasecats like this.
  5. Triton13

Triton13 Member

Local Time:
    I'm in the same boat, the risk of injury is too great to be locked at work. Which is unfortunate, my gf is really into it, two weeks is about as long as we've been able to go in one stretch due to work. It kind of changes the dynamic because I know that I will have to be let out before my next work shift. Prior to this job she could keep me locked indefinitely and I was never sure when she'd let me out. That was much more intense.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  6. Fred manns

Fred manns Active member

Ontario Canada.
    Local Time:
    You will find that it doesn't matter what job you are in. In the military or police services or whatever, you will find a cross section of society in these positions. You will find crime, drug use, cross dressers, and anything else you can think of. Whether its a correlation or just stands out there would have to be a survey, and that would not find results due to persons not divulging that kind of info .

Dogchasecats likes this.
  7. SissyMaid4U

SissyMaid4U Long term member

OR
    Local Time:
    As Ive stated in other forums, I am military transitioning out to become a police officer. For me this lifestyle didnt come around because Im super ingrained to take orders. It is a balance for the super male dominated job. I come home tired from being in charge and want someone else to make decisions for me. Im tired of being dirty, so I come home and get as clean and pretty as I can. Im tired of wearing the same thing every day so I come home and put on pretty dresses. I could go on but dont misunderstand me, I love what I do. Just being a sissy is the yin to my public male yang.

8. SissyMaid4U

SissyMaid4U Long term member

OR
    Local Time:
    Due to my position in the military I generally have a heads up to any random drug tests, So I unlock for that day before I go to work then lock when I get home. Otherwise Im locked 24/7. When I transition to being a cop I more than likely will unlock when I go to work consistently just do to the safety factor.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  9. iambad

iambad Active member

Local Time:
    When locked, yes I do go to work. I constantly worry however. I am always worried while wrestling with someone that i will get found out. We get very close to our fellow brothers (and sisters) during these times, sometimes much closer than we would like. Then there is always the huge risk of injury and being found out. Anyhow I couldnt imagine my wife sticking to it if she needed to unlock me every time i went to work, so for now i deal with it. I am locked off and on, so for every month of worry i may have two months off.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  10. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    How did I miss this @L-u-c-y !

Ex Cop.
    Ex Ambulance.
    Current Team/Shift Manager.
    Alpha in charge at the scene.

At the end of the working day, I don't want to be in charge anymore.
    My submissive side comes out 100%.
    Servitude & powerlessness.

I believe in FLR - but we run the household & make decisions together.
    OD, TND & chastity has conditioned me be a more loving, attentive &thoughtful person.
    It keeps my manners at the forefront.
    It keeps my self discipline sharp.
    It keeps me from being selfish.

11. Herboi76

Herboi76 Finally Collared by M

Self Employed
    North Kansa City, MO
    Local Time:
    For me (ex cop) it is nice not having to be in control or in charge. It is also service and consideration is a huge part of our job on the street. So., the occupation might breed the lifestyle.

12. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    El Guapo , Herboi , you are both so right being a cop and always having to be in control and holding a situation together. I really enjoy giving up my control to someone else, it has become my stress release , and brings me back to a more mellow person.

13. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    absolutely!

Dogchasecats and Skywalker41918 like this.
  14. Khrissi

Khrissi Active member

self employed business consultant
    Winnipeg Canada
    Local Time:
    As a related Kink,I am a long time CD and known many others of various types,and I have noted that many are ex military or some other stereotypically "macho" careers.
    I think and do not claim any professional expertise ,just I think that often the desire starts early and there is an element of denial
    A few months I was on a CD chat site I mentioned this theory ,and one said I was wrong that he was not military but a retired police detective!!
    However just for record I am not ex military,but then I have found I don't have a lot of the common CD traits and experiences

El Guapo and Dogchasecats like this.
  15. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    No coincidence. It's about power and how it's been experienced over the years. Those who have it, unconsciously have an alternate side to that. Some exercise that alt state through others e.g. I shall remain powerful and seek others to subjugate, others become the subjugate. Either way, the balance has to be maintained. It just so happens, that those in or have been in positions of authority manifest as a particular juxtaposed group.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  16. john Roberts

john Roberts New member

USA near CHICGO ILL
    Local Time:
    Yes Mistress , there has to be a connection . Retired military 21years. i allways felt more submissive to my Wife, when i got back from duty

17. LockedSubbie

LockedSubbie Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am a retired Coastguardsman (20 years) and retired police officer (17 years). Most of my working life has been as either a supervisor, commanding officer or otherwise "in charge". I agree that nothing relaxed me more than knowing I could come home, and get into my subspace and let my wife make the decisions for me, especially after long periods away from home.

Bear20, Rectrix and El Guapo like this.
  18. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    All the mention of blind obedience is true for Marines in the first couple of years and especially during recruit training. As you pick up rank it changes. There are rules but it is up to you to decide how and when to enforce those rules. There are exceptions even to my last statement. I was an aircraft firefighter. On a crash scene or at a structure fire when I gave an order I expected it to be carried out immediately and without question. Hesitation and indecision could cost lives.

I retired after 20 and delivered mail for the next 22 years. In that job I was pretty much on my own but no longer in charge or responsible for anyone else.

Neither of these careers had anything to do with the reason I introduced chastity to my wife. Now that she is becoming more dominate in our daily lives I am enjoying not having to be in control. Most of the household decisions are up to her and I am slowly evolving from an alpha to a more submissive role. Our roles may not ever change completely but what we now have is better all the time.

Bear20 likes this.
  19. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    Ex Army here.

I was very active in the BDSM scene before joining up. Enlisted because I was drinking too much and living a little too fast and loose for my potential. Married my wife a bit after joining. I had a very mentally challenging non-physical job for ~5 years. Then I shifted gears into a unit that was *way* more high stress, physically and mentally. We had "big boy rules" and were very much alone to ourselves in *extremely* hostile territory (rocked a gnarly beard while deployed...). I guess I sort of became a danger or intensity junkie again, just like with my earlier times in the BDSM community or partying too much before the military...

Now that I'm out of the service, I somehow landed jelly side up with a really intense corporate tech job that still checks the blocks that keep my brain engaged and the dopamine hits rolling in regularly.

I'll postulate that the military or other service really does mold most, while folks like me ride through it because it was the abnormal path fraught with all sorts of things that make my brain fire the right chemicals.

Speaking of brain chemicals, the combat time scrambled my brain right up pretty good. Lots of things changed after those years of deployments...

I was a switch most of my life untill the combat stuff. I'll still top my wife at the drop of a hat if she's game. However, we're finding that me being firmly under her boot is doing wonders for my mood, engagement levels, suppresses my anger outbursts (hate the term but it's ptsd), drives down some of my self destructive coping mechanisms. Throw in a hood or a ball gag and I'll even be *gasp* genuinely happy with the daily grind (a rare thing indeed for me!). It's like the sub-space takes all the other headspace trash out!

The wife is still early along and not very far in with the chastity/FLR but she really likes the changes in me (or at least likes my new passion for housework, lol). We just need to see if this lifestyle will permenanly light that dominant fire in her. I don't want to goad her into some top from the bottom hell that she's not really into.

Sorry for rambling!

Bear20 likes this.
  20. Smallymike

Smallymike Mike

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    I was in Military too

21. Subgabi

Subgabi New member

Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    Police officer here, i am dominant most of the time at work and i have to give orders and manage 8 people, it is demanding and a lot of responsibility, but at home i really need to surrender. Chastity play is some thing I love and currently i am beginning to experience with my wife. I love it and it it becoming a part of my life. The goal is to be locked up all the time and i am i am going for a PA soon and a custom made metal device. Still searching fot the right option.

22. Deleted member 32299

Serving Police, UK - due to my awfully supplied work trousers it is very painful to be locked at work as they fit so poorly (no way around this unfortunately) Similarly, due to the nature of my role being locked can prove tricky in certain situations.

I have to say, being completely dominant at work, my role commands it - it is such a relief to come home or on rest days be engrossed in my submission or Chastity play.
    It is a clichè but it's thrilling not to be in control!

El Guapo and capturedboy81 like this.
  23. Reverend Chastity

Reverend Chastity Active member

Local Time:
    Currently serving military here. I’ve been in 11 years and plan to stay until I stop promoting and have to get out. I came in at a “fairly” high rank due to my career field and honestly was mostly in charge all the time prior to the military. So the chance to not be in charge is definitely some of it. Even with rank though, someone else is still always in charge of you in the military, so I’ve become very, very good at following orders. So there’s probably some of both sides there.

As an aside, my best Battalion Commander (Typically in charge of 500-1000 Soldiers) was a woman. There was no particular attraction, but it cemented for me that women are better suited to be in charge, make better decisions, etc. I’m my position at that time, I was one of her personal staff officers and spent a lot of time with her. I learned a lot and continue to use those lessons today.

El Guapo likes this.
  24. capturedboy81

capturedboy81 Member

London UK
    Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    Love it! A long-held fantasy of mine has been for a sexy domme to manipulate her chastised copper sub to have me arrested!

25. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    @Bigknobmark ...
    Exactly. Same here. The often quick, twisting & heavy movements can be suddenly painful. I can be hampered by that while in the middle of whatever.
    Alpha by day, submissive at night ... or more accurately ... Alpha by shift, submissive when relieved ... and a relief it is!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice