Modified tiny cage

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Nobslober, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Nobslober

Nobslober New member

Tampa
    Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    I had bought a cheap "smaller" cage that turned out a bit big for me when I'm soft, maybe an inch or so. I decided to take the grinder and cut off the tip of the cage and remove the entire length of the unit. It's very small, but fits my tiny penis when soft and very tight when I try and get hard. I couldn't weld the cage back together, so I scuffed the metal so that the JB weld would hold.

Since I have a very small penis when soft and smaller testies, the 1.75in ring was too big and I could easy slip the cage off. So I took a trip to the hardware store and bought some clear rubber tubing to slide over the ring. Afterwards, it was still a little loose, so I wrapped it in duct tape until the desired size. I also have the smallest ring that is wayyy to tight for everyday wearing. I use that for when I'm playing with myself, the warm, tight feeling is incredible!

Overall, it doesn't look very pretty...but boy does it get the job done!

20181013_025744.jpg 20181013_032750.jpg 20181013_032829.jpg 20181013_032730.jpg

2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Its good to go, never mind the looks, thats not you were after. Have you thought about coating the ring with plastidip coating to reduce the size. I would think with the heat from your body after awhile you are going to have a sticky mess.
    I remember as a kid, being curious I wrapped my balls and penis up in duct tape to see what it felt like. Then I went to remove it, what a pain getting the tape off pulling all my hairs. Then I was left with a very sticky mess from the adhesive that stayed behind. I forget what finally got it off, but hand soap and shampoo was not working very well at all.

3. Nobslober

Nobslober New member

Tampa
    Local Time:
    I actually don't wear this very often. I'm not in a relationship nor do I have a KH. I simply wear this for a couple hours. I'll usually lock myself up, try on a few pairs of panties and play with my dildos, plugs and other toys. I'll unlock my self and finish. The longest I've worn this was a 10 days, with no orgasm but playing with my toys every night. This device might not be the best to wear all the time.

4. DeviouslyLocked

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    Thanks to you, now I have a temporary solution for my ring problem.

45mm cause my balls to swell while 50mm would allow my balls to slip through in cold weather. I tape the bottom part of the 50mm to increase thickness a bit. Will give this a try for a while.

5. DeviouslyLocked

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    Happy to report no problem after a day of use. I just need a more durable tape. Alternatively, buying a smaller ring but grinding a few mm off the bottom area for a more permanent solution.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice