PA Questions

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Unlucky, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    I've been struggling to find my Goldilocks custom cage and don't want to possibly repeat the process sometime in the future if a woman wants “total” security, so I've been thinking about getting a PA so I can find my “final” cage. (I've also thought about the Lori 2A, but that's pretty expensive for an experiment) I do have some questions though for those with experience before I do that though.
    • What is a realistic length of time from the initial piercing through the stretching until it can finally be used with a cage?
    • What gauge is a good stopping point? I see what cage makers have as options, but the lowest option may or may not be particularly desirable in practice.
    • Is it possible to be caged during some of that stretching time in a cage that is not utilizing the piercing?
    • Can you pee at urinals with a PA? With a properly fitting cage (or at least one that isn't too large), I've found it is possible to use urinals. Does the PA substantially change that?
    • How viable are ringless PA cages for long term wear?
    • Are there any things you wished you knew before getting a PA?

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    -it depends on if it will be solely supported by piercing or if it’s a ring device. Mine was ready in about 4 months but mine is a ball trap and nothing is weighing on the pa.
    -I thought 6 was going to be plenty big, but found that it naturally stretches on its own, and could wear a 4 or 2 within a year. I like the look and feel of the bigger gauge, and it makes for cleaner peeing. I ended up getting a 4 but can fit in a 2 easily. I would never get a device for less than 6.
    -yes, I did just that. I found a cage on amazon that was a bit longer than me flaccid and had vertical bars on the tip instead of the cross hatch. It actually helped with the healing I think, minimalizing bumps and accidents. I was recage two weeks after.
    -I can pee in a urinal with a piercing (drips a bit) but I have found it isn’t worth the risk in my cage. More than a few times I thought everything was fine and look down at a large wet spot. I use stall and half bend over without sitting.
    -my length won’t allow for a ringless device, too short, anything small enough would barely cover anything when hard so can’t help there.
    -one thing I wished I knew, you ejaculate out of both holes. I don’t know why this surprised me, but it shocked me a little. You already know this but I can’t stress it enough...pa cages are the real deal, and there are no erections until you’re uncaged. Just be mindful of that when handing your keys over lol.

I don’t regret it, it’s only been a few years and I already forgot what it looked like without steel going through it.

Giveitup and Unlucky like this.
  3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    I had mine pierced at 16g then gently used a taper after a few weeks and went to 12g. It probably took me about 2- 2.5 months to get to 4g/5mm which is the size of my Lori PA prong. I'd bet I could insert a 2g now and I haven't tried streatching it. I would say 4g is the minimum size if there is no ball ring but 2g would probably be better if it's a heavy Lori cage. The PA prong directs the urine into a good stream but you are likely to get some drip from the PA so just stand close to the urinal. It really did make a real mental difference for both me and my KH/GF.

Unlucky likes this.
  4. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    "What is a realistic length of time from the initial piercing through the stretching until it can finally be used with a cage?"

It depends on what gauge you were initially pierced, most piercers I have heard of start with an 8 gauge which is still fine to use with a device. I was pierced initially at six and have no plans right now to stretch it further.

"Is it possible to be caged during some of that stretching time in a cage that is not utilizing the piercing?"

Absolutely, However you will want to make sure you are fully healed. this will vary from person to person but I would say at least six weeks would be a good mark. The first two weeks you will not want to do anything with your equipment anyway so its like a form of chastity in itself. Just make sure the jewelry you are wearing does not have any unnecessary pressure placed on it. A captive Bead ring and a metal cage with verticle bars in front is a great combo.

"Can you pee at urinals with a PA? With a properly fitting cage (or at least one that isn't too large), I've found it is possible to use urinals. Does the PA substantially change that?"

Here's the funny thing, It is much easier with a PA to use a Urinal than to stand and pee at a toilet. I personally can stand fully caged at a Urinal without issue but I sit at toilets 100% of the time.

"How viable are ringless PA cages for long term wear?"

I personally don't like them, I'm not a fan of putting all the weight on the piercing itself.

"Are there any things you wished you knew before getting a PA?"

You pretty much covered most of the important questions. For cost purposes, spending over $20 for plain jewelry is a rip off. There are plenty of internet sites that offer rock bottom prices for quality jewelry. The mark up on some jewelry in a piercing studio is astronomical. Tulsa Body Jewelry has a great site and offers rock bottom prices for good quality jewelry.

One other thing, everyone bleeds differently, so have a few feminine pads handy. mine did not bleed very much initially but over night it bled like crazy so sleep on a towel. I used sanitary gauze and a magnum condom to make a little burrito and to keep the pressure on the wound, it worked out alright and stopped bleeding in a few days.

Would I do it again? ABSOLUTELY.

Feel free to ask any additional questions.

Unlucky likes this.
  5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Get it done stop fussing. It hurts a damn sight more to get your ear or nipple and especially septum done. Its probably the least painful piercing to have done, and we've all seen young children with pierced ears.

I suggest not being caged until you stop getting hard dried material (ie scabs) on the ring. Once that happens if you want to wear it I would recommend frequent if not daily cleaning. Don't start putting strain on th epiercing for a about 6 to 8 weeks ... you don't want the piercing to migrate. And after that time again not too much strain ..same reason.

Unlucky and jb123 like this.
  6. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    D gave me my piercing as a birthday present 7 years ago after the frustration of using ball trap devices that just didn't work. Lack of security, painful around the scrotum etc etc.
    We use a Lori's 5A ringless device. These are heavy and that dictates the piercing as follows:

I would not try to use a Lori's ringless device with a piercing less than 2 ga, we use 0 ga and it is completely comfortable.
    The piecer was advised of the intention and also the device, my piercing was places well back from the glands for a 0 ga and the weight of the device.
    I was pierced at 10ga and we took 12 months to stretch it to 0 ga, the slower the better. The end result is no migration and no pressure or pain when wearing a heavy ringless device. It does take a lot of commitment but the end result if you are seeking permanent chastity in a device that cannot be removed without the key is very much worth it.
    We have had the 5A for more than 6 years now 24/7/365.
    The only time it is removed is when I fly for work or vacation. We have an Evotion Wearables Bijou, a much lighter plastic device that serves the same purpose as the Lori's and D locks this in place until the Lori's is locked back on.

The piercing process was initially painful but after about 2 days was comfortable. The stretching can be a little stingy up until the 4 ga size but after that it was easy.

I find that its just not worth the effort to try and use a urinal. It can splash, and I don't see why I should inflict our chastity lifestyle on people in a public place. I will always go to a cubical and use some toilet paper to wipe dry any drips.

I hope that helps

Unlucky likes this.
  7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
  8. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    The piercing itself is easy. Get the piercing well behind the corona. It bleeds for a day or two. Mine was wrapped in gauze and kept inside a nitrile glove held on with a rubber band around the whole package. I replaced the gauze once or twice a day as needed. By the third day, there was no more bleeding, so the glove was removed.

I waited about a year before I began experimenting at all with chastity devices. I began using my current device about 18 months after the piercing. Stretching took about nine months, from 8 gauge to 2 gauge. The piercer used a 10 gauge needle, and immediately stretched it up to 8 gauge. After the inital healing (10 to 12 weeks), you can begin stretching. Each time you stretch with tapers, it gets a bit sore for a bit, so you should follow the directions like it is a new piercing, minus the blood. I was told to soak it in a warm NaCl solution twice daily for healing, and that is what I did after each stretch.

I think that 4 gauge is a minimum, 2 gauge is even better.

I sit all the time now, it is simply easier, and cleaner. It is amazing how much cleaner the floor stays!

Mine went very well, there were no surprises.

Unlucky likes this.
  9. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    Thank you @Nicoftime @Jessica Alexander @jb123 @filltee @young88 and @Alceste for the responses.

As for
    The urinal issue is a really big deal considering the bathrooms I have to use frequently while at work would violate the Geneva convention and would terrify even the most abominable Lovecraftian horror.

10. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I had mine done at Body Manipulations in San Francisco back in November 2012. Check out their website about aftercare.

11. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    As in, you need to be able to use a urinal at work? Then maybe chastity at work is not for you at all. Even before the PA, I found it to be difficult. Plus, maybe you are exposing your secret to others.

I remember the old trough style bathrooms. No privacy at all there!

12. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    I just remembered another question I had. I've read contradictory things about your ability to wear a condom with a PA. Does anyone have any personal experience on the subject?

I'm able to use urinals in my current cage and with a few others I've tried. As long as the cage is smaller rather than larger and there is a non-microscopic hole at the tip, I've been able to do it. It can require some lining up before starting though. As for other people seeing it, I'm not too worried about that.

13. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    I suppose another question is if other piercings are equally viable for chastity devices and if those might be preferable.

14. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    I personally have never had an issue using a urinal with a PA whether I am caged or uncaged. uncaged its just a matter of angling the stream a bit more up . Any extra Drops I have just fall straight down.

Caged, Its the same principle but you won't be just undoing the fly but the button and belt as well.

As for condom use, I have yet to use a Condom as I am married and have only one sex partner. I have heard that a Curved Barbel will work better than a CBR. You will definitely need to listen to your partner when penetrating to make sure they are comfortable, If in doubt, take it out. It won't close in 10 minutes.

As far as other Piercings go, I know Rigid and Lori's devices do custom work with Frenium piercings. Mature Metal Does not deal in piercings. Best bet is if you want an alternative piercing specifically for chastity then to contact the manufactures to see if they have options. PA seems to be the most common type for the custom makers.

15. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    People shouldn't be starin' at your dick and if they see something they don't like it's their own damn fault.

16. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    This works for caged guys and/or guys with PAs to confine and direct yor stream if urinating whilst standing and of course as intended for ladies too.

Purchase a shewizz or geewizz or similar and you can still use the stalls without having to sit. I'd also recommend carying a ziplock bag to put it in after.

Or ....and for no expense.
    I normally carry the flattened cardboard tube from a couple toilet rolls. Use once and discard. And for the environmentally friendly if you are caught short in the middle of nowhere discard it anyway its carboard its biodegradeable. This is not so great for the ladies but it does work I've seen it done.

So either method or perhaps others that might be suggested should alleviate your fear of having to use filthy toilets to sit whilst pissing because you have a PA.

Get it done... sooner its done sooner it will be healed and the sooner will be working out for yourself whether you love having it or just love regretting having it.

17. Merc04

Merc04 Member

Slave
    CStat
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    1. I'd advise 3 months from last stretch to wearing a PA device. Obvious irritation in the PA wound equals added time.

2. From experience, I'd go with an 8 or 6 gauge for light weight devices. Im in a 6 ga with evotions bijou atm. I've read steel devices require 2-00 gauge.

3. Don't wear chastity at all until you're fully healed. It hurts.

4. Urinating is a trick. You learn it after time. Mostly I sit because I'm not 100% accurate and don't want miss on my jeans.
    You get used to it though.

5. Find a properly fitting device and you're good to go. PA devices are much more practical imo. I can wear mine past my willingness to wear it.

6. Jewelry is so expensive and options are limited especially when you get 6 gauge and higher.

One you get to 8 gauge your piercing will rarely close to normal if you decide to remove the piercing.

Some women are disgusted by PAs.

18. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    Look at tulsabodyjewelry.com, they have good quality jewelry for great prices.

19. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:

I always thought PA jewellery was relatively inexpensive but I suoppose that does rather depend on the amoun of disposable income you have.. buit larger than 6mm guage stuff then the price is high because demand is relatively low

I have found some women are understandably apprehensive about having a penis with PA jewellery inside them for the first time. I have never found one to be disgusted by my PA with or without ring in it

I have no experience previous partners not getting to prefer me to have a ring in my PA during intecoure and all have preferred the added security it provides when I'm locked.

Knowing you can't get out without damaging something or yourself can prove to be a very positive thing for some women and ironically can also prove to be quite stimulating for them too.

20. Merc04

Merc04 Member

Slave
    CStat
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    Thanks, I'll have to check them out!

Maybe disgusted wasn't the right word. 'Grossed out by' may have been more appropriate for one of my flings. But yeah, you're right. Apprehensive categorizes some women

21. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    If you just confront your new partner with anything out of the ordinary then you will understandably get a less favourbale reaction than if you introduce them to or prepare tem for whatever it mighbe with a little care before hand.

22. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    I've also thought about the Lori 2A, but that's pretty expensive for an experiment.
    Although very secure, Lori devices are very heavy. I gave up wearing mine only after a few days. Total waste of money. If you go with a PA/Tube device I would recommend Evotion Wearables.

23. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    In case anyone is wondering, I decided to get a PA last Saturday.

If that is one of the least painful piercings, I'm probably going to abstain from any others. Admittedly, it only really hurt when it was pierced and when the jewelry was put in, but ug, that wasn't fun.

Was that a ball trap device or a ringless?

I know over a large enough sample, some people are going to have negative experiences with even great products, but when I read about people complaining about pinch points, issues with the pin (If I have to have a titanium pin which I assume would trip a metal detector, what's the point of a plastic device?), and having to remove frequently to clean, I'm a little leery. I'm also like 6 months from worrying about it at all.

24. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    2:22 PM
    I stopped by the local body piercing studio last night on the way home from work. I have read most everything that has been posted on CM about PA's and other security options. I've been here since ~May of '17, and have tried to get my Mrs. to discuss chastity with me in May, August and November, and she simply won't discuss "sexual things." After nearly three decades of marriage and having my tongue in some pretty unique locations on her body (with no complaints) that still surprises me. Well, she's finally committed to, "having the talk."

I have a half dozen cages from Amazon, as I wanted to find my long-term direction, and make damn sure I could survive a week or two without it coming off before handing her the key. It seemed crazy to say, "You control my penis," then after a couple of days, yell, "Ouch, ouch, ouch! I need the key!"

At first, I thought that when it was time for a custom cage, it would be a MM jailbird. Then a Lori's device. Where I believe I am headed now is the Rigid device that @Nicoftime has on. I am of similar size when flaccid, and unless I am turned on, turtle is the word. Plus, I really like the look and fit in his photos.

So I did my research on the web, know the shop, and stopped in. If over the holidays my wife agrees to try making chastity a team sport, I will also bring up my desire to go straight to the right custom cage, which - if we want "real" chastity (I can pull out the back of all my test-drive cages) will take me from experimental self-locking to the real deal pretty quickly. We'll be apart again for a month or two after the holidays (I work in another state) which will keep her away from the worst of the healing process.

So, back to the point... I walk into this shop and told them I was thinking of, "Getting my wife a PA for Christmas." I expected a laugh, an explanation to a vanilla-looking middle-aged man that I was confused, but... no joy. They just rolled with it like they hear it every day, and I am not as clever as I imagined myself to be. So I got to meet them, talk with the piercer and gather more information. Great people, nice clean and professional shop. I explained that I needed someone with solid experience with "below the belt" male piercings, and that I wanted to use the PA for a chastity device. The guy who will do my PA made me comfortable in having a very direct dialog that two years ago would have made me blush like a schoolgirl. So I have the stars ready to align... Time will tell.

Rectrix, Nicoftime and tomf_22033 like this.
  25. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Wow! Good luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice