I crave the cage

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chastedavid247, Dec 13, 2018.

1. chastedavid247

chastedavid247 New member

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    Hi,

My wife and I are married 22 years and have an incredible partnership/friendship, etc. However, she was never into sex, of any kind and that took toll on my self-confidence, esteem, etc. So I started looking into power exchange and being used. It felt right, and I asked her to take control to cage me, etc. Even bought a CB-6000 to show her. She was absolutely against it. A few years later, I graduated myself to a steel cage and outed myself to her, still not interested. She thinks it's a disgusting kink and only wants us to be perfectly equal. I CRAVE the cage physically--the sensation's more real than extreme hunger, when I've skipped a couple meals. She doesn't seem to get it, but I hope that being subservient in every way will help grow on her. Maybe one day, she'll be more open to it. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them, but I've tried recommending tame sites written by women and introducing her to real-life FLR couples. No luck yet.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    I said earlier in another thread, you can't make someone share your interest. If she's not into it, she's not into it.

However, you're right about continuing to behave subserviently towards her and give her the deference she deserves. Whether that translates into her embracing the chastity kink is another matter. But giving her the respect she deserves is good, whatever the outcome.

good luck to you both.

cagedjon and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    It can take a very long time for her to realize the benefits of you being locked.

You need to make it beneficial to her and show her that your life together is better when she controls when or If you ever have an orgasm. Do everything you can to please her and things should work out. It took years for Miss Shelly and I to get to where we are today. Lead with Love and Commitment to what she wants.

Good Luck

Dumb1 likes this.
  4. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    3:00 AM
    I'm sorry to be a pessimist, but if you e even married w2 years and never had a satisfying sexual relationship, it seems unlikely you ever will. It's not just that you started incompatible, you haven't found enough mutual interest to build a pathway to compatibility. *Maybe* chastity could be tat pathway, but if she's against it, as she has been with all of your other sexual overtures for 22 years...

My first wife and I loved each other, had a great partnership, raised 2 terrific kids. But we were sexually incompatible and it wasn't getting any better. We divorced, both remarried and both much happier now.

Of course, everyone's situation is different, but your hopes sound unrealistic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice