Prince Albert? Tethers?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by queenofheartsS, Dec 11, 2018.

1. queenofheartsS

Verified Female

Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    My boyfriend introduced me to the world of chastity and we’ve recently just became fully involved with it as a couple.

He’s very recently expressed a desire to potentially get a Prince Albert piercing or implementing a tether to prevent him from being able to get the cage off to jerk off or play with himself. He describes it as the ultimate way to achieve chastity.

I am completely into the idea of chastity and wearing a cage, but I worry about him doing something of that nature that would physically alter his dick for pleasure purposes.

His well-being in all aspects is of upmost importance to me and I just don’t want to see anything negative come from it potentially (pain, infection, etc)

Partly I maybe just don’t know enough about the topic, so I’m wondering if anyone has any insight that would make me completely open to the idea?

I of course love the idea of ultimate chastity but I believe with consequences such can be achieved without necessarily having to physically alter his body ;)

Couple4517 likes this.
  2. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    D wanted a Pa for me after the frustration of ball trap devices. They were uncomfortable for long term were and not secure.
    We had the procedure performed about 6 years ago. It was only a little painful to begin and if you follow the after care instructions with lots of salt baths, there is little to no risk of infection.
    The Pa does make Chastity very real for both the key holder and chastity wearer.
    We have no regrets with regard to using it for security and comfort of wearing a chastity device.
    When I was allowed to PIV D really enjoyed the feel of the PA, but that was a long long time ago.

Hope that helps

spider203 likes this.
  3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    I had no issues with mine and it healed totally within a few months. I pierced at 16g then two weeks later inserted a 12g. Within 3 months I was at 4g/5mm and never really aggressively streatched it. I would suggest buying all the piercing jewelry between what you start at and down to where you want to end up with, before you get pierced. I like the curved barbells because the captive beads can be a real bitch to close. I'd also look for a curved taper so you can gently streatch the piercing using a little lube. If the cage has much weight to it, you want a minimum of a 4g PA prong and a 2g is even better. I'm so clad to be done with ball trap devices!!!

Robinoh likes this.
  4. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    I had mine done about 15 years ago.

It was painful having it done but only a little sore after and it healed fairly quickly.
    You need to maintain a good level of hygiene after but the risk of infection is fairly low if done correctly by a qualified piercer.

Urine is sterile and will help keep the wound clean and clear.

He won't go straight into wearing P.A. devices because the initial piercing will be a small size diameter.

If he tries to use a device with a small diameter piercing he will run the risk of the piercing getting irritated, sore and traveling until it eventually becomes useless.

He will need to slowly increase the size of his piercing over a period months allowing himself to heal every time he up sizes or he will run the risk of the piercing not being stretched but instead splitting.

It sounds like a lot of work and a lot potential problems but provided you follow your piercers advice and use common sense it really isn't all that bad.

Initially both myself and my wife loved PIV sex after I had my done. Now it has just become normal and we don't really notice it.
    Its the same for the wife as well. I do have make sure she is well lubricated for PIV though as the rubbing inside her can make her sore some times.

Hope that helps and feel free to ask any questions.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. queenofheartsS

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Are ball trap devices the ring that goes around the balls? That’s what you’re referring to? My bf actually had one slip out of the ring at work, it was embarrassing for him; but luckily no one else knew of course but him.

Thanks for your advice!

6. queenofheartsS

Verified Female

Local Time:
    My only question is that were you guys able to play with/touch/suck etc on the penis during that healing and stretching time?

Thank you for the advice!

7. queenofheartsS

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you for the advice! Will keep it in mind

8. coffee2sugars

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    I was told at the time to abstain from sex for at least 6 weeks and up to about 12 weeks.

The reason I was told is that it could cause irritation and tearing to the area of the piercing.

That was for the initial piercing.

Any subsequent stretching I have done has been at home on my own in a warm bath.
    It is sore for a day or so but nothing that is unbearable. The skin stretches fairly quick and I never abstained from sex when doing that.

I started at 2mm (I think) and stretched 1mm at a time. I am now on 6mm having only stretched it this weekend.

I did not do mine for chastity so was never in a rush to go bigger until we started exploring the life style.

I think most would recommend a PA ring of about 5mm to support a devices weight and to avoid the piercing traveling.

9. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I'll give you the counter-point to everything that's been posted for the sake of completeness.

If he's serious about locking up for you, then it is your property. It is your penis. If you do not want it pierced, then it will not be pierced. He will need to learn that he is not allowed to touch it without your permission. Just because he can, does not mean he should!

G42G, Rectrix, Barburia and 3 others like this.
  10. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    Exactly

11. coffee2sugars

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    It might also be worth noting that very few PA devices are forskin friendly.

If he is uncircumcised (as I am) the frenulum or little bit of skin that connect the for skin to the shaft can often get caught and pinched between the PA ring and the device. Not a nice feeling I assure you.

Again this is only in my personal experience.

12. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    If he is using a curved barbell, he can have sex in less than a week with a condom and a lot of lube.

13. queenofheartsS

Verified Female

Local Time:
    That is a very good point... I LIKE! Haha! I read it to him and he even agreed with me that you’re right in reality!

G42G and Junebug15 like this.
  14. Skinky

Skinky Member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for feedback. I'm the boyfriend in question.

Though I have a huge interest in potentially obtaining 100% escape proof and comfortable security it's not something I'm about to rush into as you can't get unpierced.

This is a choice I leave to my Queen to make. If she decides she wants fool-proof chastity then I'm willing to take the steps toward it.

I'm uncut and probably around an inch flaccid so I'm not sure how feasible a piercing is for me at the end of the day so in the mean time I'm hoping the cherry keeper headlock we ordered will add some feeling of security and perhaps even be more comfortable.

I had a little head start in the whole chastity journey so I'm looking forward to letting my Girlfriend/Queen take the reins now.

15. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    The tether spout looks interesting, no piercing, but I am a little afraid of sticking the retainer in and "losing" it. A little embarrassment is one thing, but? I am using a small cage but I would like something that can create a smooth front without a lot of metal.

16. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    Yes that is what I am talking about. I also had the same issue loosing a ball in the most inconvenient places, then having to walk around for hours until I could be unlocked and the device reset. It was the irritation on the scrotum that did me in. I guess I was just not designed for the ball trap devices as we tried just about all of them in different sizes off the shelf and also had one made.

The PA only device make it totally secure and for me wearable for as long as D requires, we have gone for more than a year without removal at all.

17. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Oh, wow, that's great to hear - Thank you for your support! If either of you have any feedback, I'd love to hear from you. If whatever you ordered missed the mark, let me know and I'll see what I can come up with to address it.

G42G likes this.
  18. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    it's not like the urethra actually tries to swallow what you put into its tip.
    I've had a couple of cases where, during spout installation, I pulled on only one strand by mistake and the floss slid off. Pushing the spout back out so I could redhead the floss through the holes wasn't hard at all.

19. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    I've had the same problems with ball trap devices, and the same hesitations about PA piercings. So, I got a Frenum piercing, which works very well with an Evotion Bijou device. I've been in that device for awhile now, with no discomfort. I can wear it 24/7 indefinitely. And it is VERY secure. Without the key, there's no way it's coming off without a risk of significant blood loss!

20. kylec

kylec Member

Local Time:
    Tetherspouts work really well imo, but they take practice at first to install and wear for longer periods. However, there's no permanent piercing as a result. There's actually very little danger of losing the pieces inside, as the urethra naturally tries to push things forward. You would have to push something extremely far in to be in trouble, and for installation that's not necessary. It can be a little tricky to figure out extra pieces you need for your cage, but a with a little experimentation it can be done quite securely

21. Merc04

Merc04 Member

Slave
    CStat
    Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    The PA is a minor piercing. I was pierced in a 10 gauge. Lost the barbell then pierced in an 8 gauge. Very minor pain. It's mostly pressure from the needle.
    Heals rather quickly as the wound is sterilized by urine often.
    The process from piercing to chastity can be rather long. Took me around a year total to feel comfortable attaching a cage to it for long term wear. Of course that was because I lost the initial piercing and had to get another. You should be okay with 3 months since last stretch or pierce.
    The tube only design that a PA offers is way better than ball trap designs imo. Mine (evotion bijou) is extremely lightweight. It doesn't cause pressure at any time. I can be more active as I'm into cycling and other physical activities. It just kind of hangs there versus the ball trap which is more or an awkward attachment that interferes during strenuous activity.
    Get your guy in a 10 gauge and get him a lightweight tube only design. If y'all don't like it remove the piercing. It will still fully heal. If you like it stretch to an 8 or 6 gauge for light weight or a 2-00 for steel devices.
    PA is the future ;)

22. Skinky

Skinky Member

Local Time:
    I've looked into the tether spout just have never made the jump because I've had almost zero experience putting anything in my urethra. It could take a while to stretch out and get used to it before being able to wear it with chastity. I also read the the inside is prone to rusting so it needs to be polished before real long term use.

Id love to hear more about the tether spout from someone with experience. My queen may already be convinced though as she's teased the idea of getting me pierced this weekend which I'm a bit hesitant about.

Perhaps I can convince her the tether spout is a better option but I'm not convinced myself.

sapper814 likes this.
  23. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Yes, that is the reference. If one escaped the ring is too big (or the gap between the ring and the cage is too big).

24. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You two might also consider the new non-piercing alternative from Lori, the 2A with the anti-pullout ring. There are a few threads here discussing it.

hardbodysub likes this.
  25. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would be surprised if that worked well for uncircumcised folks

LulledIntoSubmission likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice