Holy Trainer Review

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Guest 8371, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Guest 8371

Guest 8371 Banned

Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    Hi, I have had my holy trainer for a few years now, and thought I would write a review.

I have had several devices over the years, a Cb-3000. a CB-6000, a custom steel device from steel works a PA-5000. None of them have been as good a fit as the Holy trianer.

I have the Holy Trainer V2 short in pink with the 36 mm A-ring. It is great! It is so comfortable that I forget that its on, and I can even wear it 24/7 with no problems. It doesn't pull or pinch like other devices. It hasn't broken or cracked like other devices either. It is discreet, but my tiny boy clit is a little small in it. It is still quite good though.

Holy Trainer is great! It came rather quickly, and there was no delay in shipping.

They now offer there V3 devices with three new sizes, the maxi witch is larger than the standered, the nano which is just smaller than the short, and the nub cage which is even smaller than the nano. The nub cage is less than an inch long, perfect for those with smaller penis'.

They also offer some new features, new colors, a new "cartridge" feature which puts a little tag inside the A-ring at the top that can say things like "Sissy", "BDSM", "Slave", or can have a small picture. They also offer a mount and PA cable, or a binding loop. Great customization features, which other devices dont offer. Plus the fact that there is no extra charge for these features makes it a sweet deal.

The Holy Trainer is also comparably priced with other like acrylic devices, with all the sizes having the same price tag of $165.

I plan to purchase a new Holy Trainer cage in the nub size in the next few months, and will write a review of that when I get it.

All in all I would rate the Holy trainer an +A all around, and I would strongly recommend this device to others, especially those who have had problems with other devices.

2. shae

shae New member

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    Cool! Would like to see the nub in diff angle for better understanding before getting one too, as I had the nano, and I could slip out easily as I’m a grower and can turtle in until it’s flat=x

Looking forward!

3. sissy bambi

sissy bambi New member

Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    Does it tke long time before they tell you the price in the custom one. And shipping does it take too long or its quick?

4. Guest 8371

Guest 8371 Banned

Local Time:
    The price is the same for custom orders as for regular orders I think. But the process of ordering a custom device is fairly quick.

sissy bambi likes this.
  5. Moe5

Moe5 Long term member

Retired
    Eau Claire, WI
    Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    Do you have to take the tube off every couple of days for cleaning?

6. Deleted member 53138

Is this device OK if you are not cut, this is my problem with wearing my current steel device

7. Guest 8371

Guest 8371 Banned

Local Time:
    No you do not.

8. Guest 8371

Guest 8371 Banned

Local Time:
    I dont think being uncut would be a problem in the holy trainer devices.

9. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    A very late response, but I wear an HT V2 and am uncut. So far, the only issue is making sure that the foreskin is pulled far enough to not get caught at the edge of the glans. Other than that (incredibly minor) issue, it's been just fine.

I hope this is still useful to you after all this time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice