Why permanent chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locked_cuckold, Nov 11, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    My palms have been completely hair-free since I’ve been locked. So how could that be a myth?

There! I’ve run rings around you, logically!

2. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Thank you, I now understand that. Chasity is a much more complex topic than I originally imagined.

3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    I think a lot of couples start out assuming it's all about teasing, denying and leverage. Some of us end up somewhere quite different...

gary170 likes this.
  4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    Each to Their Own

and whilst it is not yet - permanent denial will become Our Own eventually ... if it hasn't already.

aad like anything else in life that's harmless ... why knock others doing it if you have not tried it for yourselves.

5. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    Permanent chastity is difficult to quantify really. I'm locked about 98% of the time. When unlocked, it's generally briefly, and for an activity where I can't be locked, or if there is enough chafing to require removal. Despite finding a couple of really good devices, I've had times where I've had to remove it to let skin heal. Certain sports, motorcycling, or certain social occasions (In the past, I've had people sit on my lap or bump my groin area, and think I was aroused, so we avoid repeats of such things. Thankfully, the new cages are far less bulky than my old CB plastic cages.) where it's not appropriate. Both my wife and my keyholder believe in not bringing our kink into other peoples lives who are not consenting participants. When unlocked, the same rules apply. No erections, and the penis is just for peeing with. I also unlock to wash, and with my very short cage, to pee, as the end does not allow proper emptying.

The thing is that there is no desire or need on my part for piv sex, masturbation or erections. I'm kind of in that weird state of often feeling frustrated, but not wanting to be released, or to do any of the things that give relief. I don't like cum, my wife doesnt like it, and my keyholder doesn't like it. I don't like orgasms either. I used to crave them, especially when edging, but I don't actually like them. I don't like masturbating anymore either. We spent a few years associating it with humiliation to break the habit, rather than lock to prevent it. At this point, masturbation would be a form of punishment, rather than pleasure. I am, or was, more of a switch than bottom, but with my keyholder, I am more of a bottom, and being chaste does keep me more on the submissive side than my non chaste state, so we've decided that what we call permanent chastity/denial will be my permanent state. Chastity/denial and the cage itself is our version of me wearing my keyholders collar, and is the symbol of our kink relationship.

A big difference, other than that I do un-cage for those brief periods, is that I do also get un-locked by my keyholder for BDSM purposes. Being queer, my keyholder does not get turned on by male parts, but she does enjoy hurting them. Being chaste and denied, has allowed me to accept and develop a love/hate with it. She loves that I become aroused for CBT like I used to for sex, and is very harsh with what she does. Typical of bdsm relationships...Erections are not "allowed", and end up punished if they happen....even if the keyholder is the one creating the situation, if that makes sense. This is maybe every few months or so, at most, and to us, is part of being chaste, in the sense of re-learning what male parts are for. To us it's still permanent chastity/denial, but it is different from being locked 24/7 of course. I think for us, chaste means not using the male parts for pleasure, and not being allowed (un-supervised) erections on a permanent basis. The chastity device itself is much more a symbol than a means of preventing attempts to break any rules. I can take it off and on if I wanted to, but I don't. It's more like a wedding ring than a secure device.

gary170, Rectrix and Tom Allen like this.
  6. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    I can see where you're (not) coming from! I still think there's a difference between sealed and the permanence you describe, but the experiences do seem to overlap. We could probably do with more nuanced terminology...

7. csd

csd Member

Local Time:
    Finn-egan said:

The chastity device itself is much more a symbol than a means of preventing attempts to break any rules. I can take it off and on if I wanted to, but I don't. It's more like a wedding ring than a secure device.

I was fascinated by chastity for a while. I tried 3 devices and none were secure. I never told my wife because none of them actually worked. They were uncomfortable to wear and I don't like the way they look under panties. I prefer not to wear a chastity device. I think it would be fun for "play" for an evening or a couple days. But I would not want to wear one all the time. Like I said in other posts - the Chastity is just my fantasy - my wife does not care if I masturbate. Despite that I really like this site. I share many of the feelings of the men on this site. My wife is Dominant and it turns me on immensely to please her when she has no interest in my cock. She makes jokes sometimes that my cock and balls should be removed because they are of no use.

8. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    I am very much like you in regards to not wanting to cum any more
    I have been in chastity for so long now it is way to sensitive and I cum to quick and it is a major disappointment that I have .so these days I to have nothing to do with penile orgasm my wife does not like It any way so it's a win win
    I have found anal stimulation so much better and if i do orgasm from anal it is so much worth it if you know what i mean
    So my wife is very keen on permanent chastity which turns me on soo much to have a useless penis as she puts it
    I hope that all makes sense lol :)

9. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:

Due to Crohn's disease, I can't do anal play, so unfortunately, I have to be stimulated to orgasm every few months. Fortunately it doesn't take very long because, as you've noted, it's much more sensitive. Also, I am able, using tantric/pc muscle squeezing, to separate orgasm from ejaculation, so that's good.

gary170 likes this.
  10. your-caged-dog

your-caged-dog chastity its not a one way road.

custom leatherbelt maker
    europe
    Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    I consider me in permanent chastity, even if we have a normal sex life with penetration and cuming.
    permanet chastity also is given by being ironed as soon we are separated.
    this can either be just for shopping in town,or due to our longdistance relationship, for 14 days in one strech.
    she never let me be by my own without being caged.

11. Beltedchastity

Carpenter
    Wisconsin
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    I agree with you! I think normal sex is disgusting so does my wife. I love the fact that she has taken that away from me forever! She does not have any interest in me penetrating her. She prefers dildos. I have no interest in penatrating her at all. I have in the past and I thought wow that's it!. I am a virgin now locked up tight in my belt for almost three yrs now!

12. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    What belt are you secured in?

13. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Recrix captures my feelings and current situation perfectly. I am not locked every day. I on rare occasions have some sort of unintentional orgasm. Yet, I can expect that chastity will be part of my life forever: masturbation not allowed, intercourse not allowed, frequent (if not constant) lock ups......I'd call it permanent.

14. Beltedchastity

Carpenter
    Wisconsin
    Local Time:
    A belt from chastity belts usa the humblr it is an awesome belt! It is part of me

Chaste J. likes this.
  15. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    LOL-all true. Earlier today I asked my beautiful wife/KH about when I might be unlocked. She answered, "How does 2020 sound?"

Chaste J. likes this.
  16. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    I think Permanent is more of a fantasy. I prefer the term ‘indefinite’

jasonpatalonis likes this.
  17. locked_cuckold

locked_cuckold Active member

United States. Sheridan, WY
    Local Time:
    My key holder has changed obviously, but not my outlook on chastity. Love it. My only regret is not doing it sooner.

I love it because it keeps me calm and focuses me.

Chaste J. likes this.
  18. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I am permanently chaste in that my sexual equipment, and my orgasms, belong to my Wife and no one else. If she wants to use me, she does. If she is feeling generous, she lets me orgasm.

Most of the time I'm unlocked and use the honor system. Sometimes she locks me, more often I self-lock. I can't even remember the last orgasm I had without her permission but its been a couple years at least.

locked_cuckold likes this.
  19. locked_cuckold

locked_cuckold Active member

United States. Sheridan, WY
    Local Time:
    I'd LOVE to get there!

20. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    #45 filltee, Sep 13, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    Well I wouldn't seek an end to being kept in chastity

I am kept locked 24/7/365 .. that will continue will be until my KH loses interest....in that I am kept in permanent chastity.

I see my situation as having become one where my Lady is in control. She maintains her control through my denial which she ensures through keeping me in a chastity device. She does this for our mutual pleasure and in return I gave her full control for as long as she s interested.

My denial has been ongoing since my Lady first took control of the keys in May 2017. My period of denial has come to be defined as indefinite, which is my Lady's choice Permanent denial is considered by my Lady as taking away an aspect of her control which she is not at this time prepared to gve up. There may be a time in the future when she decides my denial is to become permanent ..if it does it will be for me to figure it out as she will not be telling me. Which in itself is a turn on.

This means I may or may not be in permanent denial now I have no way of knowing as I agreed from the start to never ask any one of a number of questions that being one.

We can never know for sure of course but there are people I know of that say they are and know that they are permanently denied and I have no reason to doubt their sincerity.

In any case even if a person in denial has been told their situation is permanent the continuence of that situation is at the whim of their KH. Though can say that if my Lady was to tell me my denial was permanent I very much doubt I do believe it extremely unlikely that she would go back on that.

I did not seek permanent chastity although it is my preferred state. I did not seek permanent denial which if my Lady decides she wants that will happen. If it did I would see it as a progression of her control which I freely gave her and would therefore accept. The concept of that I find ironic in that the prospect is very cage filling.

Rectrix likes this.
  21. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I to and locked 24/7/365 I am only released for washing and I am not permitted sex with my madam, I am allowed to cum but only through anal stimulation, we have had theses rules for years now. As for the why, my madam enjoys it! She loves the hold and power she has over me. And I. Love to please her!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice