Why chastity?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mr_G, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Mr_G

Mr_G Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
  2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    Hmmmm....you've asked some questions and as you did I'm going to try and answer then with the utmost respect.

You ask, why do I keep my pet cock under lock and key? And why would he allow such a thing? How could it possibly be arousing/kinky/wonderful/fantastic if his wife/KH has control over it? Well, one may ask why you get turned on by wearing women's lingerie and clothing. I've put my pet in womens clothing for my own amusement, it did absolutely nothing for him. He thought it was rather silly and thought he looked ridiculous. Why didn't he like it and why does it give you a raging hard on? Different stokes for different folks.

Not everyone fits into a nice little package of what's supposed to be the right way of being domme and sub. There are LOTS O LOTS of variables and in betweens. I say if you want to wear a CD for your play time, then so be it. Is there some kind of rule that says you have to wear it for extended periods of time. Is there a chastity fairy that stands in your bedroom and says, "OK, times up...TAKE IT OFF!!" No. There are no rules here, my dear. That's what makes it so great. The only rules are the ones you and your lover make up in your own mind. If you don't want to be in chastity for extended periods of time, then don't be. Simple as that. But, I would keep your mind open, because you never know. You may put on that CB6000 and want to hand the key over to your GF. The thought of her having control over your sexuality and your arousal can be very very very powerful. And highly erotic. Again, maybe not. But, don't think just because you can't see yourself being locked in a cage, doesn't mean other people enjoy that kind of power.

For myself and my pet? It has NOTHING to do with trust. Hell, we've been married for almost 12 yrs and been together for 16. He's the love of my life and best friend. I trust him explicitly. But, we enjoy having fun in the sack. We like bondage, and games. We wanted to try this chastity thing out and my pet was willing, so we gave it a go. It's been FANTASTIC!!! I'm giving him the ultimate gift....the promise that "sometime" he's going to be let out to have a mind blowing orgasm. But, in the meantime, he's teased...brought to the brink and then told to wait. Over and over again. You know what? Why don't you go read his journal. It's called "truly in love". It's in "The Vault" here and his SN is happypants. He'll be able to explain to you why and what he's getting out of this.

I think you need to open your mind a bit more. There are so many reasons why someone would choose to be in chastity. Very, very few have to do with cheating and insecurity.

Oh, and btw...since I've been given this "control" I've never been happier. My work has improved, and my attitude has greatly improved. Why wouldn't your partner want that????

3. Mr_G

Mr_G Junior Member

Local Time:
  4. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Do me a favor and go read my pets journal. He'll be able to answer your question as to "why would anyone do this?" I think you'll really enjoy it. :)

5. Mr_G

Mr_G Junior Member

Local Time:
  6. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I'm so glad you took the time to read it! He is quite the character and has a great sense of humor. We're more or less using the chastity as one more fun game to add. It's been really great exploring this side of ourselves and it just gets better and better. I wish you the best of luck, and if you ever have any questions please feel free to MP me. Oh, and get an avatar up and fill out a bit of information on your profile. Members will be a lot more receptive to you if you don't look like a lurker. Have a wonderful day, and I don't think I said this but, :welcome: to the Mansion!!! You'll love it here!!

7. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    Mr G, you might want to read my journal as well..."my life as a chastity slave". W/we came to chastity as a natural part of O/our BDSM lifestyle. i am a full lifestyle slave in service to Mistress Irianna. Mistress controls every aspect of my life and makes every decision for U/us. controlling my orgasms became just on more piece of complete control. for U/us it wasn't about compulsive masturbation...it's about Mistress controlling my orgasms along with everything else.

8. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    Why chastity?

It's fun. That's why. If it wasn't I wouldn't do it. WHY is it fun? I'm sure there are as many answers to that question as there are people who enjoy being locked in chastity. We're all different. Some chastity device users may use it as a foreplay toy, others may use it for a long, slow build-up (from several days to several weeks...or longer) to INCREDIBLE sex, still others may employ the device in the context of a BDSM lifestyle or as some sort of behavior modification tool. No one is right and no one is wrong in how they use chastity play as far as I am concerned. Don't be alarmed that using the cb6k casually will necessarily lead to you becoming something you don't want to be.

9. Mr_G

Mr_G Junior Member

Local Time:
  10. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    Maybe because some people honestly don't mind being kept locked up for more than a few days? Maybe even enjoy it?

Well, I'd say that most people don't use their sexual organ all the time anyway. When you use it (for sexual purposes) three times a week, say two hours per session, you're *not* using it some 96% of time :)
    Oh, and BTW, not all sex has to result in your orgasm...

Or maybe some people enjoy *giving* pleasure, they're so generous to their partners that sometimes they *want* to focus on pleasuring them?
    Maybe they enjoy the moments when you know you're going to get a present and you're waiting for it so much that they don't mind waiting? Especially since they know they *will* get it in the end?

Or maybe they're so confident they *don't* have trust issues? They're not afraid to give their partner this much control because they're damn sure he/she will not betray their trust?

Could it be that they think she might enjoy it? And they want to make her happy?
    OK, you and I might say we'd never want our partners to sleep around, but other people might be different...

Different strokes for different folks and all that, remember? Nobody's forcing you into wearing the belt 24/7 (well... I'm not speaking for your GF...).

I guess I sound kind of chastizing and arrogant, but that was not my intention. What I'm trying to say is that while on the 'net you'll find all kinds of hardcore or downright crazy talk, many real-world people use chastity belts as toys, as something to spice up their sex life, not as torture devices. They use them for *fun*, and not because they believe in female superiority or other such ideas.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice