cb6000s vs cb2000

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by blebo, Aug 27, 2009.

1. blebo

blebo Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    Can anybody point me in the direction of, or supply a picture of a cb2000 and a cb6000s side by side in the same picture.

i am curious to the size difference and cant find a comaprison picture anywhere

Thanks

blebo

2. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    You could not directly compare (or at least you shouldn't) - CB2000 is shorter but wider, and in my opinion is bigger than CB6000 (speaking about capacity rather than size).
    [​IMG]

3. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    are you looking at size only for comaprison or of other features as well?

4. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    ordered my CB-600s and received it October 26, i have had it on since. i find the CB-6000s more comfortable and more secure than my CB-2000 or CB-3000. the CB-3000 was too big and the vent holes on the rubbed against the lock. I liked the CB-2000 but it is a little bulky under pants.

take a look, let me know if you all approve. new CB-6000s on left and CB-2000 on right.

Attached Files:

5. lockedweewee

lockedweewee Too tiny for sex.

Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    The CB-2000 and the 6000S are the same size inside (length that is). But the 6000S is less bulky and much more comfortable, at least for me. It is also much easier to conceal under clothes.

I'd take a pic of both side by side, but I am wearing the 6000S and can't get it off to put next to my 2000.

6. ste

ste Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    This is an interesting one as I'm looking at going the other way.

I have a 6000, but find it hard to keep clean as I'm usually filling it out width wise and can't wash down the sides too well. I wear it for work then sometimes have to be allowed out at night to give myself a good wash, before going back in the next morning. The most I have ever worn it for continuosly for is three days, but I would like it to be longer.

I use the stocking method to put it on, so no lube, but also found that after a week or so my shaft skin could dry out and my foreskin would sometimes swell up as if it had trapped moisture in it.

To avoid this I was looking at getting a 2000 as being slotted it appears to give much freer air circulation so being a lot more hygenic, which would mean no need for regular unlockings for me.

Has anyone experience of both devices, or any advice on how to keep clean in a 6000?

7. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    Ste: I use a squirty bottle and cotton wool buds (q-tips for you US types) and wash in the bath instead of taking showers. It seems to do the job. I Find when I'm in the bath I can get a cotton bud down the side to aid in cleaning.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice