New sissy in search of herself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by maribeth, Aug 25, 2009.

1. maribeth

maribeth Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    Hello everyone!

New sissy in regards to the board, but I've known I was quite different for most of my life. A significant event happened this past weekend and I would love to let others know about it.

I recently just made my first visit to a professional domme and experienced chastity (among other things) for the first time. Ms. Robin graciously allowed me to dress for her (the first person other than my wife to see me dressed) after chastizing me in a CB-3000, before doing my makeup and crowning me with a gorgeous, long auburn wig. Now, I know I don't pass, but the feeling of being dressed, made up, and chastized was absolutely overwhelming. It felt right. No, that's not quite right. It felt perfect, like I was truly myself for the very first time.

The rest of the two hour session included practicing my walk (getting my hips to move correctly can be a chore, you know), being bound in an armbinder, gagged with a pump gag, and caned. I experienced what she called flying for (obviously) the first time with that. To be completely helpless to someone is a feeling that I can't accurately describe, particularly when they make you feel so good with a variety of canes (which again, I'd never experienced and was quite leery of). As I came down from that high, Ms. Robin merely took my wig off and brushed my own hair, comforting me and allowing me to regain my composure.

At this point, we were only half way through the session, so she had me remove my heels and placed me in her stocks and teased me with some mild cbt..the glove with tiny spikes on the thumb and index finger drove me crazy..before beginning with the heavier canes she had and paddling me with a variety of paddles and things...

My entire view of myself changed that day. I realized exactly who and what I should be and I am in the process of changing myself so that I can get the full happiness out of my life.

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion. Great experience, thanks for sharing with us.

Hugs, maid katrin

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion maribeth, looks like you are off to a wonderful start!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    good for you, maribeth! W/we look forward to hearing more as you continue on your journey.

5. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    Wow! Fantastic share, maribeth! Welcome! maid madeleine xo

6. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Maribeth welcome to the Mansion. i just went through a week with the wonderful Mistress Michelle from this site. While she is not a Pro she is very a caring and compassionate person. You can read all about it here http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2204&highlight=rachels+trip if you would like too. i know excatly what you mean when you say about the flying part. The worst part was the landing after 7 days of flying. I had never felt such a feeling in my life and can only hope to recapture it in the future.

Rachel

7. maribeth

maribeth Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am overwhelmed by the kind words and warm wishes. It just goes to show that when you share yourself, there are people who will appreciate it.

To all of you that responded, thank you so much for taking the time to make this sissy feel so welcomed.

And, just a little update on how things are changing in my life. My wife and I went through all the lingerie and toys that we had, keeping the things that were in good shape and tossing the ones that weren't. As a result, I now have my own lingerie drawer and have begun wearing panties everyday and sleeping in nighties every night, with my wife's acceptance and permission.

Maybe this isn't a big deal to some, but for me it represents a large life change and I feel so more content and happy than I have in years. I only wish it had happened so much sooner.

hugs,
    maribeth

8. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    Good gurl maribeth, you know you belong in panties - just like all the other gurls.

Welcome to the Mansion!

9. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    well done meribeth it doesn,t really matter how late in life you start to live your fantasy the important thing is that you DO live it. we are a long time dead so make every second count and enjoy it:character0180:

10. maribeth

maribeth Junior Member

Local Time:
    yes, it has taken a while to fully embrace my femme side, but I am positive that this is a good thing. My whole mood seems more mellow and accepting of things, almost like I'm finally at peace with myself.

maybe I'm slightly naive, I don't know, but if I'm not happy with myself, how can I make anyone else happy?

hugs to all,
    maribeth

11. maribeth

maribeth Junior Member

Local Time:
    Had a brief discussion with my wife/mistress last night and I can hardly wait for Christmas time now.

I showed her what I wanted for Christmas, the CB3000, and she all but said yes! <giggle> It appears my 'free' time is now on a countdown. Yay!

of course, this brings to mind the old adage...be careful what you wish for, you might just get it :)

hugs,
    maribeth

12. maribeth

maribeth Junior Member

Local Time:
    just put a few photos online for your perusal in my photo album. Obviously, they're not the best, but as the folder says...just the beginning.

photo album here

13. maribeth

maribeth Junior Member

Local Time:
    RL update (what? real life?)

just a quick update since I haven't had the time to post lately..just enough time to check in occasionally.

things are looking up for my wife and I, for a change. lol

I start a new job tomorrow morning after basically being out of work for 4 months. Yay! Also, we've begun the process of adopting a child. Still in the very, very early stages, so we'll have time to decide if I'll change my sleeping attire at some point (I hope not!), but if I do, so be it. It would be worth it to have our own child since we have been married 20 years and still don't have our own children. (fertility issues, long story)

Anywho, that's what is going on in my little piece of the planet. Hope all of you (whoever happens to read this, I hope someone does!) are doing well and playing safe!

Hugs,
    maribeth

14. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Welcome maribeth i hope you enjoy the site its a wonderful place ...and three cheers to your wife /Mistress and you on adopting a child (so many displaced out here ) it will change somethings but many here as myself have raised children ..just have to work around it and the lifestyle... good luck and enjoy :manga_lolly:

15. mistress S

mistress S Mistress S

Local Time:
    Welcome maribeth.

Just to let you know your not on your own I too have had fertility issues. I was told I couldn't have children but low and behold I managed to have 2. There is hope. They are aged 9 and 5 now and I wouldn't swap them for the world. So good look with your adoption and I hope all goes well. You will manage your lifestyle around them so don't worry. If you want any tips let me know.

Mistress S

16. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    This is a big deal, I'm glad to hear you were able to be true to yourself. When I finally became and accepted my true self, my significant other was very supportive and it means so much to me. We are fortunate to have such open minded and supportive loves in our lives. Not to mention the overwhelming support available to us by the people on this forum.

17. kathi

kathi kathi

Local Time:
    Welcome to Chastity Mansion maribeth and good luck on your new job and adoption plans. you will find that the people here are super and will help if you have questions. A great bunch of people here.

Again welcome, kathi

18. maribeth

maribeth Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just wanted to say wow and thanks for the kind words. I'm sure it will be an adjustment, afterall life is just one continuous change! We'll figure things out eventually, I hope! :)

Hugs and thanks again to all of you!
    maribeth

19. maribeth

maribeth Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just a quick update!

Well, I won't be swinging free for much longer. My wife had me order the CB6000 today and soon I'll be getting locked up. Yay!

Of course it's always been said, be careful what you wish for! :)

In a completely unrelated note, we are getting there slowly but surely in our adoption process. Our first official meeting with the case worker will be this week. Now the hard part of the process begins....

Hope you all had a safe and happy Halloween!

Hugs,
    maribeth

20. AbiNormyl

AbiNormyl Junior Member

Local Time:
    Oh good for you and your wife. I hope you enjoy the chastity device and as for the adoption, WOOT!

21. maribeth

maribeth Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you AbiNormyl!

And in much less time than I thought, my new chastity device is here and in place! Yay!

I can't wait until my wife gets home so she can see me all caged up for her! :happy0007:

22. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    How'd it go?

23. maribeth

maribeth Junior Member

Local Time:
    It went very well, countachcx!

While she wasn't sure about it when I first approached her about getting one, her reactions while I was caged up were fantastic. She'd make teasing remarks and find reasons just to tap my crotch area. Shoot, she wouldn't even have any reason other than she wanted to see my reaction!

When we finally went to bed and she let me out, suffice to say we had a very nice time!

:happy0030: :jumping0046: :love0001:

24. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    That's wonderful! I'm sure you'll find it fulfilling to let her have control, and endure all the teasing and locked times. Happy frustrations! :p :spankwhip:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice