truly- in love

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by happypants, Oct 22, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    chastityslavejohn//we do have a safe word/just in case. i was not bound or anything. i let it go on. i wanted to see if it would push me to be more submissive/servant like or not. well i guess that is just not in me. this was totally my doing.:sign0007: i know goddess feels bad but its not on her fault at all.

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    Pet, I don't feel bad about the :sex020: , I feel bad because that kind of thing is going to be taken out of our playtime. I like it. :bad-girl-0009: Live and learn, sweets. Kisses and hugs. xoxoxo

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    most sources will recommend that you have several safe words and/or techniques to communicate in a scene. W/we use yellow and red, which is fairly common...yellow meaning that a break is needed for discussion and red meaning STOP. when a slave is gagged there needs to be another way to signal...sometimes the slave holds a scarf and waves it for yellow and drops it for red.

communication is the key. W/we should avoid going beyond what W/we are completely comfortable with. getting into subspace is much like the endorphin rush from running...you won't get it the first time or the 20th time...you need to become "a runner" for that and to become an experienced sub to enter subspace.

have Y/you completed a "fetlist"? Y/you can find one on CM and it's a great communication tool.

4. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Goddess Jen I think you can keep it in to some regards but perhaps a different tool is needed and perhaps the severity should be modified. Of course if I am misunderstanding the whole thing then it is different. The best part here is there WAS communication and you both handled it well. You should be commended, as these things happen in the scene. Love both of your new avatars by the way!

5. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I'm hoping this thread will be updated tonight. Or perhaps, there's been nothing worth sharing with everyone. I certainly don't think so.... Hope to see more posted when I get home tonight, pet.

6. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    hmmm Goddess has spoken! LOL

7. happypants

Local Time:
    1//sunday// after a lovely halloween, sunday morning started out quite nicely. a little spooning action. the feel of goddess flesh on mine is just amazing.i can't seem to get close enough. almost like i want to be worn as a super tight tee shirt just to huge all the curves in the right way. spooning turned into intercourse//which was amazing. we were just playing around nice, slow, relaxing sunday morning sex. then DISASTER STRUCK!!! i was past the edge. i pullled out and grabbed hold like GI JOE with kung fu grip//but it was to late. can you say OH F**K. goddess was not a happy camper. i didn't even fell it coming on. all of a sudden i was fine, then not. punishment time again. this time around it was laundry and kitchen duty for a week. now normally you would say this is no biggy but i'm out of the house for work 12hours a day so it dosent leave much time for anything else. we'll this was my first unauthorized ruined orgasm and the punishment, i though i got off pretty good. thank you goddess. pet:anim_37:

8. happypants

Local Time:
    2//monday//because goddess was left unsatisfied day before i knew she was going to be waiting for me. after chores. play time! i brought home my new portable borescope to play with. its a small lighted fiberoptic camera about the size of a pencil with a 26inch multipositional cable connected to a 3 inch screen. goddess always wondered what i was doing down there//so here you go//now you can watch up close. so after showering i see a blanket laid out in the floor. this looks like setup to me. because i notice everything//i'm a guy. come to find out it was laid out by my kid and goddess has no interest in going to the bedroom. SO,i had to ask"where then". reply"right here" i look around/i'm sitting at the breakfast bar! so i lay out a towel(her comfort first( and goddess lays down and asked for the borescope. well its dinner time for me again or should i say desert. goddess got to watch every flick of my tongue ask i brought her to multiple orgasms. when shes finished with that fun it time to bring out another piece//her property. she climbs onto me and starts riding me like a kid on one of those single spring horses at the play ground. backforth,back and forth. first// im excited as hell watch her arch her back and then lean forward.second// i'm trying not to fall off this stool. third//i have to mind her property as to not repeat sunday. so this finishes up//all done. NOPE. onto the stairs!? some doggy style action. this was going to be the end of me. either way. i start to reach the point. she asks if i want to cum. let me think??? YES,PLEASE. she says to cum on her back??? now at this point i start to freak. my mind goes into overload. like when someone offers you money for no reason and you have a split second to go over every possiblity of motive and consequence before the offer becomes void. i was ready to ask 1oo different questions but all i could sputter was''no punsihment''..i got a ''yes ''. pulled out and was so excited i fired it just about everywhere but the target. i just waiting for the bad news//then it came.. goddess takes a finger wipes some of my cum off her and sticks it in my mouth! YUCK! i can't believe women swallow that. i mean i like that she does or at least did. Baskin Robbins wont be adding that flavor anytime soon.

9. happypants

Local Time:
    3//tuesday//goddess out for a bit. i think i gave birth to a salt spreader today. calling it a early night.

10. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Yeah...you thought you going to call it an early night. Sorry, my pet...but I was feeling way horny when I got home. You understand, right? If I need to wake up my toy so I can play with him, that shouldn't be a problem. And...damn boy. That was hot. :sex002:

11. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Darling, I just got done reading your posts. OMG!!! :happy0187: You are 2 much! 1st of all, you forgot to mention that when you came all over my ass by accident, that I was very close. That was a big bummer. I think you got off pretty easy with my punishment.....but, you're performance in the sack since then has been really fantastic, so I know you're trying to make up for it. Now that I'm thinking about it, I can't believe we had sex on our kitchen counter. I prepare food there! :anim_63: But, wasn't switching it up in that aspect really good? Wow...you've been getting quite lucky, quite often lately. I think I'm going to have to be more strict on how and when you get to cum, my pet. I do so love how hot you get for me, though. Reading your words about how much you love to be next to me, is just wonderful. And I promise that when I say you can cum, there will be no punishment for doing what I say/ask. You don't have to second guess yourself. If you want to cum, then do it. No need to say "R U sure? I won't get into trouble?" Alright? Oh, and your reference to Baskin Robbins was PRICELESS, luv. Seriously, I'm still giggling. Luv you, my pet.

12. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    cor blimey happypants its making me all hot and fatigued just reading it... I do hope you are insured! sounds like you might be the favourite at the next kentucky derby if you keep practicing like this. I agree about the cum though........eurgh....if thats what they put on peanuts to salt them no-one would ever eat them.......keep up the good work for your goddesss it sure makes for a good read.:scared0016:

13. timbo185

timbo185 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:13 PM
  14. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Um.....:sign0137: I hate yogurt covered anything, but now when I see someone eating those pretzels, I'm going to get the biggest smirk on my face! Honey, I forgot about the camera/scope thing. It was really awesome to be able to watch what you're doing with your tongue when you're between my legs. Quite the sight. :licking: Mwah!

15. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    Mistress has a dildo-cam. we've had some fun with that.

16. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    oh crikey do they have things like that? i must be older than i thought and technology has passed me by too quickly it seems. :anim_39:

17. happypants

Local Time:
    3//tuesday night// well thought is was going to be an early night. instead ended up being an late night early morning. goddess came home from her friends house after doing some horse back riding. apparently ready to go. i was fast asleep dreaming of her. weird to have a dream become reality. maybe it was the ablilty to control/ride a large animal that turned her on, dont know what has got into her.i not bitching,just saying WOW!:jumping0045: she woke me up by slipping into bed and grabbing hold. goddess said she wanted a redo of sunday. spooning again, couple of "happy" moments and she get up and asks if i want to cum.Excuse me,baby powder. as Auston Powers would say"yes, this is my bag, baby".:happy0030:. her rule was i could cum but only on her chest. WHAT? i pondered this for a minute. making sure i was fully awake.went to town//more like down town baby. it felt great knowing i could finish on my own time. when i finally did finish/of course making sure she was satisfied/ it was MIND blowing. i pretty much just collapsed on top of her. not bad for an early night. back to dream land i went:character0100:

18. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Ok maybe a little late but as a professional photographer I have to say this is the first time I have heard of the scope or dildo camera! Awesome! Now I know what to ask for, for Christmas. "for the photographer who has everything" LOL

Sounds like you Goddess is enjoying her time lately. Love the journal, keep it up.

19. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    my Mistress has multiple orgasms when riding a horse or a motorcycle.

20. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    *Note to self* Must research purchase of motorcycle and dildo cam. :character0201:

21. happypants

Local Time:
    6-friday. Goddess out for the evening. i've been out of my CD now for 6 days. letting her property heel up from KSD try-out. was informed today that i will be locked up until end of month!:sad0125:
    i don't really know what to say about that. one side says"this could be the most erotic thing ever" other "i'm going to be VERY VERY busy try to get out whether by doing chores or begging". i'm not good at begging. i'm very stubborn. have a feeling there's going to be ALOT of experimentation going on in the next few weeks.
    Goddess says i've been lippy last couple of days. work has been terribly busy. i'm exhausted. when i make it home i have my chores to do. then Goddess gets upset because i'm busy doing my chores and don't have time to sit and hangout with her. there are only so many hours in a day. i think i'm ranting.
    Going to enjoy my last days of freedom before my first long lock-up. got alot to finish up this weekend and maybe WE :love0014: can get back into the swing of things.
    one more thing--this is a question for all Goddesses/Mistress. Now i like to poke fun with my Goddess. Since i told her i could get out of my CD and that i'm looking at PURGATORY for the next couple of weeks. every once in a while i tell her that i should "fire one off " when shes not around. LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR,CRYSTAL IN FACT. I would never do such a thing because it would destroy everything she and i are working on. but just the mere insinuation makes her upset. i try not to push my luck-but i'm kind of a joker at heart- sometimes i cant resist. She knows i'm taunting her,but it still get under her skin.--WHY? respectfully pet:anim_37:

22. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hey happypants. I am OBVIOUSLY not a Goddess or Mistress but I can answer that question, as I used to do the same thing. The whole point is the chastity is and of it self an act of submission to Her. If you don't take it serious, OR you are going to try to beet the system then what's the point for Her to take the responsibility She has seriously? These by the way are not my words they are my Goddess's words. My attitude like this put a lot on hold when I started joking. Of course the other thing was She just decided to order a steel device and said "give this a try" in her smirk kind of way. LOL

Anyway how did the KSD work out for you? we have looked at them and I was wondering what if any problems you had. (perhaps you already mentioned this I will go look) but anything you can add let me know. Take care. OH OH by the way best of luck on your first long lock up. I think you can make it. I went 34 days as my longest. The first ten days are hell. The next few days get a little easier, at least for me. Stay busy and you should make it just fine.

23. happypants

Local Time:
    thanks for the reply. i never thought of it like that. i try to keep this as light hearted as possible. this is a fun for both of us-i thought. pushing our limits. i'm not disrespecting anyone one this board who have made it their lives-more power to them. i want to keep it at the "FUN" level. anything more, i can do without. I want my wife first+foremost. i will not be bringing that up again.

the KSD ended up causing a fluid build up in my foreskin. it didn't hurt. i just like how it held everything in place-it was perfect! i'm going to try the smallest one.. i don't really want to start messing around with ring/spacer sizes because i like the fit as it is. my Goddess REALLY LIKED that i could not get out. not that i ever would try-- i respect her to much to do something so selfish:anim_37:.i've been with out it for 6 days and never thought of stroking her property.

on another note. you see i have a new avatar. now the boot licking thing i thought was-just senseless.UNTIL--yes , wait for the UNTIL-- all you goddesses/mistresses, i talk the Goddess about how i felt about it. then she said something that hadn't even occured to me(seems to be happening alot lately). that i DID it without hesitation! It never entered my mind not to do it.---go figure.

24. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    hi happypants glad to see eeverything in the gardens still rosy for you and goddess jen, i have to admit to being so jealous of your avatar when i first saw it. The act of kissing and licking ones mistressses boots turns me on something wicked and seems to me to be the ultimate act of servitude and respect to them and the position they have aspired to. So much so that as a result of chatting with your goddess and getting encouragement from you both i have now had agreement from my beautiful wife to begin trying this new lifestyle i have yearned for oh so many years in secret and she has agreed that as i have always helped her remove her footwear because of a back problem she has that as a new addition to the rules i must first kneel and offer to kiss or lick them before removing them. This is so turning into something exquisite for me and hopefully my wife will grow to love it .:anim_37:

25. happypants

Local Time:
    Stroppy: You go boy!! Watch the buckles, sir....they can cut your tongue!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice