Oh what I wished for!!!

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Missy Tanya, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    The Beginning

Let me start at the beginning. For years I was always looking for the next kink, things that would push my buttons. At first just having sex was good and plenty enough. Then when it seems that I had done all that I could, I would look for the next variation to add a little spice to my life. Toy's added the next faze. Vibrators for her, then ones for me, gee I couldn't let her have all the fun, could I? Then some light bondage, which I soon found I liked having done to me more than she too her. Next was latex with ever increasing levels of bondage. Cross dressing next, just around the house for our enjoyment. Then out the door to a Halloween Party. But years later having these run their course, I was surfing around the Net and came across a Chastity Web Page. Oh my, this could be fun I thought. So some research and I came up with the cbk's line of devices that would fill the bill. I talked it over with the wife and order one. It was my Christmas present to myself three years ago. Soon as it showed up on my door step, I lock it on. I knew this was something special. Some break-in period for fitting and getting my body adjust to it and I was ready and willing. The problem I had, was my loving wife didn't seem to be interested in my cock being locked away and she couldn't get to it while we laid in bed together. I did my best to let her know that it was her cock now and she could do as she pleased. So I would install it, lock it on and later that night in bed she would ask me to remove it so she could play with it. Or she would reach over and feel it locked on, makes a noise of discuss, and roll away not interested anymore. I continued to inform her the best I could. That if she would just take control of my cock, and not think of it as a sentence of no sex tonight, things would start improving for her behalf. But no matter what I told to her, or things I would found on the net that showed the befits of controlling your man's cock. To coming up with hundreds of little games we could play, she just never seem to get it.

So one day I was talking with an online Mistress in a chatroom. We had got a sort of good friendly relationship going. She knew about my wife, and respected that I had one. And that I wanted nothing more than to please and give control over to her. Over the next few months the Mistress started to feel for my needs. And little did I realize start controlling them. Very subtlety, she asked me to have my wife contact her, if she wanted to. Then Mistress would try showing her, and convince her of what all the possibilities that my wife was missing out on. Being the stupid, silly, horny man I am, I gave my wife the Mistress personal e-mail address. Nothing was said from my wife or the Mistress about it, even if they ever had sent any e-mails to each other. I continued to talk on-line with the Mistress about all my deep down fantasies. She would just laugh and say what a vided imagination I had. Little did I know she was writing them all down to use against me.

The Mistress and my wife had hit it right off, even to the point of talking on the phone almost daily. Even without me knowing my wife was planing a trip to meet her in person. My wife told me that she had to visit to her side of the family. You know, the ones that I didn't want to go too's anyway. So a few short weeks go by and my wife takes her trip to "the family" and comes back with her head led high and a new area of confidants about her. Every so slowly my wife started hers and Mistresses plans into effect. At first my wife wanted me to wear panties instead of those boring male underwear. She told me that it turned her on to know I was wearing something "bad" and only she and I knew. She would buy me some new panties almost weekly, slowly replacing my male underwear with women's. I didn't even notice till one day I had a Doctor's appointment that afternoon and couldn't find any mens underwear, just women's panties. I ask her where my underwear were and she told me in my panty drawer. I informed her about the Doctors' appointment and she just shrugged her shoulders and told me to pick out something neutral and wear them, no one will notice. I picked out a pair of dark-blue cotton panties that I thought would pass and finished getting dressed for work. At the Doctors' appointment I felt a little uneasy knowing what I was wearing for underwear. And besides, the Doctors nurse being a nock-out, didn't help much either. Nothing feels better than panties on a hard-on. During the visit, my doctor dropped the bomb shell. Time to check your prostate!!!! Oh my, the panties, the nurse, what will they think. Nothing to do about it now but turn three shades of red and drop my pants. The doctor didn't seem to notice, but the nurse gave me the little smirk of a smile that told me she knew what I was wearing, PANTIES!!!
    When I got home the wife asks how the doctor's visit went. I told her about the prostate examination and the nurses look.

Of course she said, was it the cute nurse, the one you go on and on about always.
    Yes dear.
    So she noticed what kind of underwear you were wearing??
    Yes dear.
    And she seem to like it.
    Well I didn't ask her right out, but she did give me a smile.
    Well then, next appointment we will have to make sure she knows for sure what your wearing, right dear.
    Yes Dear.
    That's right Missy Panty Wearer!!!
    Hey that's not nice.
    But it's true isn't it.
    Yes, I guess so since it seems I don't have any other underwear to wear.
    That's right and if I have my way, you will never have any others, than pretty panties to wear.

That should have been my first clue that something was changing in our house. But I didn't have any idea what was going on. See my wife and Mistress where making plans for me that I would have never dreamed up in a hundred years. Over the next month or two I would find my cbk's cage laying on the bed when I got home from work, I ask my wife what it was doing there. She told me just to put it on and locked it, if I found it on the bed. So every few nights there it would be. I would put it on and some new panties after my shower. Of course sometimes in the shower I would jack off, knowing I would have to wear that Cage tonight. One such time in the shower just finishing with my eye's screwed shut, I came, and then noticed my wife standing their watching. I felt like a little boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

So this is what you do behind my back, she said.
    No dear, just sometimes, you know how horny the cage makes me.
    But I thought that what you wanted from it, to get hornier because you couldn't cum.
    Well mostly yes, just... with that she shut me down.
    No, this is something you wanted, not me mister. I have been soo kind to accept this thing called Chastity cause I thought you wanted it.
    I did, I said.
    Aren't you the one that tried and tried to convince me that if I would lock you up just for me that you would become a better mate??
    Yes Dear.
    That's right so from now know things are going to change and for the better, right mister?
    This was a side of my wife that I never had met before, and I liked it. Yes Dear anything you say Dear, your wish is my command. At this time after her catching me jacking off I thought a little kissing up wouldn't hurt. Little did I know this was just part of the bigger plans she had for me.

From now on, my wife said, you will address me as Mama, or Mistress, as the time requires, isn't that right.
    Yes Dear.
    Dear what, or do I need to paddle your butt so you won't forget.
    Yes Mama
    That's better, and you will only ever own women's panties and wear them everyday from now on.
    Yes Mama.
    Anytime I lay something out on your side of the bed. You are to wear them without question.
    Yes Mama.
    Anything I ask you to do, you're to do without questioning me!
    Yes Mama.
    Ok that's enough rules for now, so go lock your cage on my cock and get dressed for dinner.
    Yes Mama.

That was the last day I ever knew were the key for the Chastity cage was kept. My wife, or Mistress took them from my night stand and walked out of the bedroom. The rest of the night was back to normal, other than when we got to bed, my Mistress wanted oral done to her. She matter a factually told me what she liked and didn't like. She told me that if I wanted to ever cum again I better become a very good pussy licker. Sounded good to me. So after one hour of her cuming many times, with me being so hard in my cage I was sure it was going to break, She just said,

That's enough training for one night, and rolled over to a restful sleep.
    I on the other hand didn't get to sleep that easily, it took forever for my hard-on to subside and to fall asleep. The next morning when the alarm went off, my wife, sorry Mistress, pushed me out of bed and said to get up and get the coffee going. This was normally her chore in the morning, but with all that happen last night, I thought better of it and just got up and did it. Shortly she walked into the kitchen and said.

Did you forget something this morning??
    Like what dear?
    Well after I gave you a command this morning to make coffee, you just got up and didn't say a word. And just now you made another mistake by forgetting to call me Mama or Mistress. I'm making a note, and you will have to pay for those mistakes.
    Yes Mama, whatever you say.

Off to work I went with my mind racing most of the day. What happen?? Where did she come from?? What dose she mean, pay for those mistakes? When I got home from work, on my side of the bed was the cage, pink panties and pink maid outfit. I came out of the bedroom and said what the hell is this all about.

Well Missy, you have been trying your damest to get me to take control. So I though I would just give you a taste of your own medicine. Now get cleaned up. And get dress, I'm hungry and your cooking dinner.
    Well I will be damm, I said in my inside voice under my breath, which I didn't think she heard.
    Forgetting something Missy???
    What now?
    Oh, you will have to pay for that one Missy, My name is Mistress whenever we are alone together, and Mama in mixed company, is that understood???
    Yes Mistress.
    That's right, and don't forget it again, and bring me a drink before you start cooking.
    Yes Mistress.
    So I went and took my shower, installed the cage, pink panties, and pink maid outfit. setting under the dress was some black Mary Jane's shoes that fit me perfect, where did these come from I wondered. Little did I know a hole wardrobe of clothing was coming soon. After getting dressed, I made my Mistress her favorite drink and took it to her.

What do you say???
    I looked at her puzzled.
    Mistress, here is the drink you ordered. She said.
    So I bit my tongue and said, Here's your drink Mistress.
    Thank You Missy, now get dinner going and make it good, you behind might depend on it.
    That's how every night went from then on. I would come home from work and get cleaned up. I would lock on the cage, and dress in whatever my Mistress would lay out for me, bring her a drink, and fixing dinner.

Friday night came and we did the same routine, but after dinner my Mistress said, lets play a little. I got all excited and jumped right up. Where's the key, I said?

No Silly Missy, go get some nail polish and come back here.
    Yes Mistress, I went to her drawer and found way to many colors to choose from, I went back into the front room and asked her what color she wanted.
    Oh you pick, just make it pink, the pinker the better will do.
    Yes Mistress and off I went. God she must have 30+ bottles in there of all shades of colors. I picked the Pinkest Pink I could find and walked back into the room to her.
    That will do just fine. Now you laid down on the couch with me, with your feet in my lap.
    What for? I asked.
    Why? Forgetting something Missy???
    What for, Mistress?
    That right Missy, causes we are going to paint your toe nails this pretty pink color that you picked out. And I want you to pay close attention cause your going to do it from now on.
    With that she painted my toe nails to perfection, I must say it felt good to be pampered and the nails looked sexy on my feet. When she was done with two coats and a topcoat, she informed me from now on I am to always have painted toe nails, with the color of her choice.
    But what if I need to go without socks, Mistress.
    Deal with it, Missy, or we could just paint your finger nails now too.
    No Mistress, I will be happy to have only painted toe nails.
    The next morning, which was Saturday, I got up and made the coffee, and brought Mistress some in bed.

Oh how sweet my Missy is, I would luv some fresh cooked muffins to go with this coffee, Missy.
    Yes Mistress, but what about the cage, can we remove it first.

See every morning she would have the key after I got the coffee going and unlock me. Patting her cock, telling it to be a good Missy, and not to get in trouble today.
    So I was expecting her to unlock me.

No Missy, I think we will leave you locked today and see about unlocking you later.
    So I went about cooking the muffin's and bringing her some into the bedroom.

That a good Missy, now go and clean up the kitchen and report backed to me when you're done.
    I went into the kitchen and did my chores. When I returned to the bedroom, Mistress was almost dressed, and my clothes were laying on the bed. Some sexy pink panties, with matching bra that I never had seen before. Nylons and a dress shirt and slacks.

What are you expecting me to wear these today, I asked?
    Why yes, something a matter with them.
    Panties are one thing, but a bra and nylons?
    You're lucky that the shirts a shirt and not a blouse, Missy.
    She gave me that look, the one that you know your not going to change her mind. So I just got dressed and had to admit the underdresssing felt pretty sexy. Soon as I was dress and she was finished getting all dolled up, she told me we were going shopping.

But dear, what if someone sees the bra under my shirt?
    Well Missy not my problem, we always can change it for a thin blouse soo everyone will know, and did you forget your manners again, Missy???
    Sorry Mistress, I will be happy to go shopping dress as I am.

She drove to the mall, walked in front of me right into the women's specialty store. She started asking me how I like different cloths, and colors, doing her best to embarrass me.
    Dear would you like this color or this one better. I think the lavender would bring out your eyes color better, and things like that.
    She even teased about having me try on a dress she thought would be cute on me. But thankfully she didn't make me. I had to hold her bags, hold her purse while she looked at different outfits, and open all doors before her. She was always walking in front of me with me tagging along behind. I didn't realize it but she was making sure these things were happing all day. When we finally got home and I packed all the purchases upstairs, she was laying back on the couch and said,

I'm too tired to go out to dinner, would you call in a take out order and go get it Missy.
    Yes Mistress, can I change before I have to go get it?
    No, unless your going to wear some of the clothes we bought today.
    Well since none of the clothes we bought today were men's, I decided what I had on would do.
    Then Mistress said after I had called in the order. Why don't you wear your Black Mary Jane's shoes, no one will even notice.
    Yes Mistress was all I could think to say.

But walking into one of our favorite restaurant with women's underwear and shoes on, sure made me self conscious. After and good dinner and I cleaned up all the mess, Mistress told me she wanted a glass of wine. When I brought it to her she told me to go change out of my mens clothing, keeping the undergarments on and put the pink nighty on and join her on the couch. When I did, she asked me how I liked her being in control and taking things into her hands. I had to tell her it wasn't soo bad and I was actually starting to like it.

Good she said, cause I like it too. Now lets go to bed and you can service me again. After many orgasms she turned to me and said if you're this good tomorrow you might just get a reward. Now as I laid there next to her while I still had on my panties, bra, nylon's and nighty, I though about all the rewards I could get and how good I will be tomorrow.

The next morning I awoke with an erection that I was surely would break the cage incasing my penis. I got up quietly and made coffee and a little breakfast and delivered it to my wife while she was just waking up.

Oh my sweetie Missy, how thoughtful of you. If I knew, you would be this nice to me by just having your cock locked up, I would have done it years ago.

She must have seen the smile crack on my lips, with me standing next to her bed all the time, still dressed up. She said, go clean up your mess in the kitchen while I enjoy my meal and then we will discuss today's plans. All I was thinking about was being on my best behavior so I would earn my "reward." When I was done in the kitchen and returned to the bedroom I saw a bikini laying on my side of the bed.

What's that for Mistress?
    For you to wear today, or would you like to be naked all day.
    I didn't have to think twice about that, so I undressed down to my cage and put on the bikini. I must admit it felt sexy on my body, but looked funny with a big-o-bulge sticking out in the bottoms. My wife noticed this also and said we will have to do something about that in the future. What could she mean by that, I wondered?

Today I want to lie out in the backyard and work on my tan and be pampered all day. Is that understood, if yes then and just maybe you will earn your reward later this afternoon.

Yes Mistress, I will be the best Maid you ever had all day!
    Ok then, go set out my longer in a nice sunny spot, a small table next to it for my drinks will be in easy access.
    But Mistress, I can't go outside wearing this, a bikini. What if someone sees me.
    Silly Missy, you are always trying to get me naked in the backyard, you've told me a hundred times that no one can see us back there. So hop to it before I change my mind about your reward already.
    Gulp, Yes Mistress. With that I gather up the items she requested and very cautiously walked out the patio door. Looking all around just to be sure what I've told her many times before, than in fact no one could see into the backyard.

Then Mistress got up and showered and put on her sexiest bikini she had. Shortly after I finished, she walked out into the backyard with the most sexy, skimpy bikini I had ever saw. And on her feet wear sky high heels. I was rock hard again just looking at her. Well as hard as I could get in my cage. Oh my, I now knew this was going to be a long day, for sure.

Very good Missy, now go pick out some very sexy red nail polish, file, and buffer out of my drawer and don't forget the suntan oil in the bathroom, you know the one I like the most, and bring them all to me.
    Yes Dear, oops, Mistress. Off I went like a little puppy doggy after a ball to gather up all the items. When I returned to her side, she was laying back enjoying her magazine and asked for a glass of ice tea. So back inside and made up the ice tea and returned.

Very good Missy, now let me spread some sun screen on you, I don't want all that lilly white skin to burn now do we?
    No Mistress, with that she opened a bottle of what I thought was sun screen, actually it was very fast acting suntan oil, and she spread it from one end of me to the other.

Now Missy you do me, as she rolled over on the lounger. Oh my, the bikini just sort of disappeared between the crack of her ass. I just drooled and applied the oil to every inch I could find.

Don't miss any spots, Missy!
    Yes Mistress, and again she rolled over onto her back to get that side coated. Once I thought I was done, she reached up and undid the strap holding her top on and removed it, right there in the backyard in full daylight.

Honey, what if someone sees you, I said.
    HONEY, don't you mean Mistress, and who are you to question me. Besides, look at you, all glizen up and in a bikini, aren't you worried about being seen. Remember no one can see back here.
    Yes Mistress, I'm sorry for questioning you.
    That right, now finish your job and make sure my breast don't burn. Soon as I had coated her to her satisfaction she told me to give her a pedicure.
    Then I started her pedicure, with her telling me what to do every step of the way.

Now be very careful applying the polish, Missy.
    I was shaking so, just from being in the backyard in a bikini, at my wife's feet, with her almost naked, that I was sure I would screw up painting her toes.
    Well not too bad for the first time, Missy. I'm sure with practice you will get much better. Now go, an make me a lite lunch.

Yes Mistress. I was sure this wasn't what I signed up for, but she seems to be enjoying it, and right now that was all that mattered to me. After lunch was finished and I had to refilled her Ice tea. Then she told me to go ahead and lay down on a towel and take a break. All to soon I had fallen asleep on my belly. I was awakened by an ice cube hitting my back.

Missy, she shouted, loud enough I was sure the neighbors could hear. My drink needs refilled, and I don't want you getting sunburned.
    Yes Mistress, and up I got and refilled her glass. Shortly after that she got up and went inside the house. After a few minutes she called me into the bedroom. What I saw made my jaw drop. She was dressed in a very sexy black leather corset, stockings with heels. But then I noticed the restraints attached to the bed.

She said, are you ready for your reward??
    Yes Mistress, with that I jumped onto the bed.
    You silly Missy, take off your bikini first, so I got up and removed it and got back onto the bed again. She was just smiling ear to ear looking at me. I knew this was going to be great and smiled back at her. She tightens the cuffs to my wrist and ankles with a tightness I never felt before. She stood back and just looked me over from head to toe.
    Oh my Missy you got quit a tan today. I looked down the best I could and could very easily see the markings the bikini had covered and not.
    Your going to have some explaining to do the next doctors visits you have Missy. Now lets discuss this reward and see if you earned it yet. Other than you continuously forgetting my proper name, you haven't been too bad. I think with some training, you will make a good Maid. Don't you think, isn't that what you wanted, Missy?
    Yes Mistress, right now in this position and being locked for 48 hours, I would have agreed to almost anything, just to get some relief.

That's a good Missy, now I'm going to unlock your ankles and roll you over. Soon I was laying on my belly and re-locked to the bed. She without me knowing walked over to her dresser and got something out. She laid next to me and said to open up. What could she mean by that? Suddenly I felt cool lube running down my crack, and shortly something working it way inside me. I soon realized it was the butt plug I had bought soo long ago, and we never had used together. Once it slides inside and wasn't going anywhere.

Ok Missy, I have counted 15 times in the last week that you forgot my name, or had made some other mistake. So being so new to this you will only receive 15 spankings this time. Next week I'm going to double your demerits, as you should get better with time. Now here we go, with that I felt the first of fifteen spankings. Actual after the second one I didn't know how many were left. She was making sure I knew that this was punishment and not for play. I was pulling at the bounds that held me fast and would have jumped right up and ran away if I could have. Soon as she was done, she just sat there and rubbed my sore ass and told me it would be all right. Just try and be better next week.
    Now would you like your reward, Missy.
    Yes Mistress, as I was almost crying from the spanken's, she loosens my ankles again and rolled me back over, I screamed out as my very red sore butt hit the cool sheets. She just laughed and locked my legs down again. She then got up and left the room. I laid there and thought is this worth it. What have I gotten myself into? As my mind raced with all the thoughts, she returned with the key hanging on a chain around her neck.

Are you sure you what me too unlocked my cock, Missy??
    Yes Mistress, anything Mistress.
    Are you sure you wouldn't like to just call it a day, get up, dressed and make my dinner?
    No Mistress, Please Mistress, I need to cum bad!!!
    How Bad Missy??
    I will do anything Mistress, just please unlock me and let me cum. She leaned over and with her lips' soo close to touching my cock, she unlocked the lock. Carefully removed the cage as I sprang to attention. She used a warm wash cloth to clean me, almost causing me to shoot right then.

Now, now Missy, control, you need to control yourself and enjoy this pleasure as long as you can, who knows how long the next time might be.
    My mind wasn't processing her words, just concentrating on her hands on her cock. The butt plug buried soo deep in my backside wasn't helping much either. Every time I would tighten up, it would just go inside deeper, hitting that special spot back their.
    OK Missy this is what we are going to do. I need to feel my cock inside me. I want you to control yourself and not too cum before I give you permission. If you do cum before I tell you its OK, your going to have and finish the job with your tongue, understood.

Yes Dear, anything you say, Mistress. Deep down that's been an ongoing fantasy of mine to have to lick up my cum after sex. Almost every time we make love that's on my mind as I cum, I going to go down and lick up all that cum. But soon as that pushes me over the edge and I do cum, that's the last thing I want to do.
    OK then Missy, make it good, hard and long and wait for me to orgasm and tell you it's OK for you to cum.
    Yes Mistress. Slowly she climbed on my, sorry her cock and started riding up and down soo slowly I was going out of my mind. She sitting there all dressed so sexy with the leather corset and stocking, and she left the heals on to boot. Oh My, she just stared into my eyes and said is this worth every minute you being locked up Missy.
    Yes, oh my, yes Mistress. She continued to pick up the pace and was bouncing down hard on her cock, I could tell she was enjoying it and was getting close. Then she just stopped, got off me and sat down, looking at me, with my cock bobbing around looking for anything to touch, just needed a little to go over the edge.

Now Missy, lets get something straight before we continue. I like all the attention I have been getting since you've been locked up. And having you do some of the chores has made my days much better. Don't you agree, Missy?
    Yes Mistress, right now I would have agreed to almost anything just to finish what we started.
    So you will wear the cage for me from now on, Missy. Wear whatever I want you too. Do anything I request you to do for me. And mainly just pamper me like you should have been doing for years.
    Yes Mistress.
    That's a good Missy. With that she climbed back on and started over riding her cock again. She came shortly with a very powerful orgasm and then I did too. I thought I would blow her off of me, with the power of the cum, shooting out of me. She just laid on top of me and let things clam down some. Then slowly raised her head from my chest and looked me in the eyes.
    Did you forget something Missy? I looked at her with puzzled eyes.
    What would that have been Mistress, you came then me.
    But I didn't give you permission to cum yet.
    I gulped, no not that, I can't, I won't, I was thinking to myself. Slowly she slid up my chest right to my chin and looked down at me.
    I told you not to cum before I told you, you could. And you didn't listen to orders. I told you that if you came without permission you would have to clean up the mess, right.
    Yes Mistress, I gulp again.

Well since you're new at this, and you did wait for me to orgasm, and yes a very good orgasm it was, I will let you off easily this time. She lowered her fingers to her pussy and coated them with our juices.
    Here Missy just clean my fingers up, or we could do the pussy if you would like that more.
    No that's OK Mistress and she inserted her fingers in my mouth and let me suck on them for awhile.
    Good Missy Cumsucker. Better get use to it, or you may never get to cum again. All too soon she locked her cock back into the cage, left the room and then returned to untie me. From that night on, I wore the cage 24/7.

That's the way things went for awhile. I would come home from work, take a shower, get dressed in my Maid's outfit and cook dinner, clean up, and anything else Mistress told me to do. Every Sunday she would tie me down, spank me for my demerits. Then ask if I would like to cum. Not every Sunday I had earned the right to cum and on those weeks I was extra specially good the next week so I would be able to cum.

Thats part one, if you like let me know. I have many more to add if liked. Missy Tanya

2. Kimberleigh

Kimberleigh Member

Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    Oh sissy sister how could you possibly imagine we don't want to hear more... well written and from the heart... how lucky I am to call you my sissy sister (and maybe a little envious....)

3. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    Very wonderful sis ...keep it cumming lol :chores047:

4. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Great read Missy Tanya. Thank you.

Rachel

5. Missy Tanya

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Oh what I wished for!!! Part 2

Oh what I wished for!!!

Part 2

Then it happen again. I was surfing around the net one night looking at stories about Chastity and was getting aroused. I started to play with her cock in the cage. I found that if I shook it just right, it felt damm good. Just as I shot all over inside the cage I noticed again that my Mistress was standing in the door way watching.

So even if you're locked, you can still cum uh!! Well we will have to do something about that now wont we.
    No Mistress, that was the first time I ever did it. I won't again, promise.
    Fat chance Missy. I'm not that dumb. Once you find out how to beat the cage you wont be the same again. No Missy you will not be able to cum again without me knowing about it first, ever again. Understood.
    Yes Mistress.
    Now get back to your cleaning and just see if you can prove to me that you respect me again.
    Yes Mistress.

That Sunday after doing my best to serve, service, and please her I found myself tied to the bed again.
    Well Missy after this weeks demerits, and you little puddle you made without permission I have decided to get and a STEEL cage made for my cock. And best part. You will need to be pierced to lock it on. And no more you getting off, without me knowing, ever again. And they have assured me that you will not be able to cum while it's locked on. Sound good right Missy?
    Yes Mistress is all that I dared too say.
    So for your punishment for cumming behind my back, your spanken's will be four times the demerits you have earned from now on. So let me add them up for the week, I see 11 demerits, times 4 equals, 44 spankins', oh, how sore your ass is going to be at work this week. Wack the first of 44 strikes hit me off guard, and continued for what seemed to be forever. We she was finally done with all of them. She told me, I will just be nice to you, and let you lay there with you bright red buns, and let you recover before I untie you. See your not even going to get released tonight or any night till your new cage is delivered. Better hope they are faster than they promised or your going to have an bad case of blue balls for months.

Tears were falling from my eye's from the spanken's I had just received and now deep down I was crying from knowing that I might not be cumming for months.

I did my best not to get any demerits and cut down on the number of spanken's I got each Sunday. And true to her word I wasn't even given the chance of an orgasm. But she surely was missing out on any that's for sure. One weekend she wanted to go shopping again. And again she made me wear a matching bra and panties with stocking attached to a garter belt. Then a white tee shirt over the bra, which I was sure everyone that looked would see the bra. Too a few finer women's specialty stores, and a nice lunch outside on a deck at a cute restaurant we went. Then when we were walking back to the car, we came across a Sex Store, you know the one that sells all kinds of things that I dream of every minute of every day.

Lets go inside Missy, without giving me a chance to say anything she was inside the door and by the time I caught up with her. When I caught up with her she was holding this very big life looking cock in her hand.
    Honey would you luv to have this in our bed tonight sweetie. Doing her most cutesy voice just to draw attention to us I was sure of it.
    Yes Mama that would be fun for sure. I thought that if I just played along with her, she might not try it again. Little did I know that she had been here just this week and order some special items, then asked the sale lady to play a little prank on me.

So as my wife was holding this penis, that penis, checking them for length, girth and weight, this very young sexy girl walked right up to her and asked her if she need any help.
    Oh yes we do, see my husband has an medical condition and can not please me in bed the way a real man can. Do you think that if he wore one of these dildos and made love to me that I would enjoy it???
    All I wanted to do was crawl under the rug and hide. The young girl looked at me, then at my wife and said,
    That's too bad for you, you're such an attractive woman, you deserved to be satisfied in bed. Lets take him back to the dressing room, so we can size him for a strap-on harness. I wasn't doing my best to keep up with the conversation but all of a sudden I realized what I was wearing under my cloths.
    No Mama I don't think that will be necessary. My wife looked me right into the eye's and said, why yes I think that will be totally necessary mister.
    At least she didn't call me Missy in front for the young girl. So back into the store we go, into the stall of an dressing room if you can call it that, more like just an square box with an short drape covering the front opening pointed into the store area.

But dear can we discuss this first.
    No mister, remember my needs come first and you haven't been holding up your part of the program one bit lately. With that the sales lady flung open the curtain and walked right in with an arm full of leather straps.
    Ok now you need to drop you pants and remove you shirt mister, the sale lady said to me. I looked at my wife with pleading eye, please don't make me do this dear. But all I got was hop to it mister the girls got other customers that need help also. So very slowly I started unbutton my pants, hoping at any minute my wife would just break up laughing and say got you or something like that. But no, just 2 pairs of eye's watch my every move. Lucky for me my tee shirt hid the panties for a second or two.

Ok get with it and remove your shirt for the girl, mister. So I slowly pulled it over my head, not want to see the young girls expression when she realize what I was wearing for underwear. But I had to open my eye's and saw both of them looking me up and down from head to toe, with the same smiles on their lips.
    See I told you he wasn't doing his job at home.
    I can see that the little Sissy wouldn't be much good in the bedroom, but as an Maid she's all full cute. I bet with her prancing all over the house serving you, my lady.
    Yes that parts she's getting better weekly, with reinforcements of course.
    Of course, I understand completely. Well lets get this Sissy sized for her strap-on harness. So with that the young girl dropped to her knee's's and took out a measuring tape and wrapped it around my middle, made an note, and then between my legs, being sure to brush up against my locked cock, I was sure. I was soon wearing an very sexy looking strap-on harness.
    My wife said to the sales girl, so how dose it look with an dildo installed. The sales girl flung open the curtain, wide enough I was sure everyone in the store saw me standing their in my bra and panties and stocking with the harness buckled around my waist. She returned with two different boxes, open one of them up and kneel down again to eye level with my locked penis.
    See she said, this is easy it installs and just look how good he looks with an proper cock now. I looked down to see something I had never seen before, a huge life looking cock twice as big in length and girth as I was. No way my wife would want such an thing fucking her.
    Oh yes that looks perfect my wife was telling the sale lady. We will take it and use it all the time, right Missy. That's right, right in front of this very sexy cute young women my wife just called me Missy. But I got to admit right then and there I didn't look much like anything else other than a sissy for sure.
    Yes Mistress, I said, not wanting to push the situation any further.
    And be sure and thank the young sales lady for making you worth while to me in the bedroom Missy.
    OK then, Thank you Mama, for being so kind and helping my Mistress out.
    That's OK Sissy, my pleasure. Next time we meet maybe your Mistress will share you with me and some of my friends. With that she flung open the curtain again way too wide for me, and told us she would have our purchases ready at the counter when you get dressed. All I could see was every eye in the store and I was sure some of the people walking by on the street could see me standing their with my women's underwear and huge cock sticking out my front side.
    My wife spoke to me, breaking my trance of what just happen. Do you want to wear it home or can I take it up to the counter and pay for it Missy.
    No, No here let me take it off, and soon I was redressed and walking up to the counter next to my wife. Never did I notice when we walked in that there was that many sales ladies working here. All of them smiling ear to ear looking me right in the eyes the hole time we paid for the purchases.

Nothing was said for the ride home, I was upset that my wife just made me show myself to another women in the clothing she had made me wear under my shirt and pants. When we got home all she said was to go change into your Maid outfit and cook us an lite dinner. After dinner was done an I had cleaned up, Mistress ask me to bring us both an glass of wine to the dinning table, as we have some things to discuss.
    Ok lets gets something straight, she said. First off if I'm not mistaken your the one that wanted me to take more control, right Missy?
    Yes Mistress.
    Your the one that wanted the Chastity Cage, wanted me to control your cock, calling it my cock, right.
    Yes Mistress.
    Your the one that is always looking for the next thing that will push your buttons, right.
    Yes Mistress, I could see that this wasn't looking good for me.
    And aren't you the one that not once but at least twice jacked off behind my back??
    Yes Mistress.
    That's Right Missy, your the one that wanted all of this. I just came on board to make you happy. Today was just a little punishment for you jacking off this week when you thought I wouldn't find out. I didn't put you out too much today. I had worked hard to make all the arrangements. I had found the Sex Store and visited them this week, told them that I wanted to make you discomfortable, what you would be wearing for underwear, that your cock would be locked up, that I want an strap-on harness and dildo, besides all of that, the young girl is in the scene and has seen and done much more than that little episode today. So you can see that I didn't put you into something that was going to get bad. And yes the young girl would love to have control of you for and long weekend, she said she has many Man friends that would luv putting an Sissy through the ropes, so to speak. So don't you agree that this is all that you wanted and I haven't done anything that you haven't told me you would like before??
    I was just setting there, wondering who the women was in front of me, not my wife that I married so many years ago, but a totally new women. Yes Mistress, that's right you have made me and my fantasies very happy, I'm one luckily husband for sure.
    You bet you are, just as you have found on the net, not many men finds an women that will have his best interest, and fulfill them with him.
    Yes Mistress.
    Now get up and change into your sexy nighty for me, I want an good long message tonight Missy. With that we got up, I changed into the pink nighty, and my wife walked out of the bathroom naked. Laid on the bed and told me to show her how happy I was to have her do this to me. So I did my best massage of my life.

To be Continued!!

Jammy, anasyrma and sissybblola like this.
  6. susie q

Local Time:
    Drooling for more sis :chores010:

7. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Keep going tanya....lets hear some more!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

8. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
  9. Missy Tanya

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Oh what I wished for!!! Part 3

Next morning was Sunday, Reward day. But after this week and yesterdays ordeal, I wasn't counting my chicken's before they were hatched. After serving my Mistress breakfast in bed, she told me that we needed to shower this morning together. That's something I have always loved. A woman all wet with water is such an turn on. And with my wife and her sexy body rubbing up against mine, was an bonus for sure. One other thing about us showering together, is we always had sex while in there. So I jumped right up and laid out two big fully towels, turned on the water to get it just right and got undressed. By then my wife just walked into the shower stall and waited for me to join her.
    Soap me up good Missy, who knows where your tongue might be later. I coated her from neck to feet in her favorite soap, making sure that all the right spots were clean, shampoo and conditioned her hair, and shaved her legs. All the while my cock was straining with all its might just waiting for its turn. Finally she said that's enough, and took hold of the key hanging from her neck and kneeled down to level with her cock. Slowly unlocked it, and removed the cage. I sprang to attention immediately. She soaped up her hand and grabbed hold. Stopped everything looked up at me and said, remember no cumming. Then she started to make sure I was as clean as her.

She said, Ok that's good enough. We got to get ready for our appointment.
    There I stood with an 'what no sex' look on my face. Then it hit me, Appointment, what appointment.
    Don't you worry you little head Missy. Nothing you haven't asked for before. But there is one thing. I need you on your best behavior. So do I need to dress you up from head to toe in your Sissy cloths, or even lock your collar on. Or will you be mindful and make me proud??
    No Mistress, I will be good, very good, just don't make me wear girly stuff again out today.
    Ok we will try it for this time, if you prove your sincerity then maybe we will not make you wear your feminine items next time. I'm going to leave you unlocked today, I want access to my cock anytime I want, but no playing with it yourself understood???
    Yes Mistress.
    Ok lets get dress and going, here's you panties. They were new, almost see thru pink with poke-a-dots and little bow's at the waist band. Off we were to where I had not a clue.
    My was wife driving, which she seem to be doing more of lately, in fact doing a lot of things more now. We drove into the big town and in a part I hadn't been to before. She pulled over into a parking spot and said here we are. I looked around and saw a few small restaurant, specialty stores, and then my eye's caught site of it. An Tatoo and Piercing Parlor. Buy the time I had spotted it, my wife was already out of the car and standing on the sidewalk waiting for me. I got out of the car and she ask me if something was the matter.
    Not sure Mistress, what are we doing here.
    Just don't you worry you little head dear, I have it all arranged. She stood at the door opening waiting for me to open it. I did and in she walked. I was looking at all the art picturers of tatoos hanging on the wall, trying to remember if I ever said I wanted an Tat. Then I noticed the display counter in front of my wife with all the piercing jewelry, from very small to soo large I thought you would need an hand cart to pack it around.
    Welcome to Pierced Hearts, may I help you two. I looked up at this guy and thought to myself, if he took a drink of water, it would leak out everywhere on his body. He had piercing everywhere I could see, and Tat's.
    Yes you can, My husband has an appointment with Madame Veronica. I pulled my eye's from the pierced guy to my wife and gave her that questionable look, she just smiled at me.
    Oh yes, let me go get her for you. Then I remember the talk about the new steel cage and needing a piercing done, gulp, in my penis, gulp, and did he say he was going to get her, and women going to pierce my cock, gulp, gulp. All of a sudden I saw what looked like an normal attractive woman walk in up to us.

Hi, I'm Madame Veronica, pleasure to meet you, she was holding her hand out to my wives, and they lightly shook hands, like women do.
    So I understand you want an PA piercing done today, looking right at me.
    Gulp, yes mama.
    That's great, your wife going to love it, and you won't forget that its there. Every time you look down you will remember who you belong too. Here sign this and let me make an copy of your ID. I was shaking soo that I couldn't even read my own signature and didn't even here the part about being owned.
    Madame Veronica walked us back into a private room that looks like right out of an hospital operating rooms. She walked over to the sink and was washing her hands, told me to pull my pants down and get up on the table. Then I remember the pink poke-a-dots and ribbons on my panties. Looked over at my wife, she just smiling, knowing what I was thinking.
    The Madame turned around and was snapping on the latex gloves and walked over to me and said, lets see what we have here. OK these are really cute, but we need them pulled down too, with that she hooked her fingers in the waist band and lowered my pink panties.
    Boy I can see why you want an PA piercing, not much to work with here is there, looking at my wife for agreement. Then back at me and said your wife is going to luv the jewelry rubbing all the right spots. OK now just laid back and stare at a spot on the ceiling and breath, not to deep, just relax. I will tell you when Im going to pierce you. The piercer cleaned the area, turned my penis one way then the other, and marked where she thought the piecing should go. Looking back at my wife, doesn't that look like the right location.
    Yes I think that will be fine, but your the professional and I will leave that decision to you.
    OK, now Missy we are about ready, are you. I didn't even realized that Madame Veronica had called me Missy. I just was trying not to pass out, at the moment. Yes mama I'm doing OK.
    This is what going to happen, I'm going to insert an thin tube up you urethra, so the needle doesn't poke something it shouldn't. Then I'm going to count to three, on three you exhale I'm going to pierce your penis, ready. Then without warning I felt something going up my pee hole, thought it was an telephone pole, but then she said see that was soo bad, that's the bad part, the piecing is easy part. One, breath, two, breath, with that I felt what felt like an lighting bolt cutting through my dick, then it was over that quick.
    I thought you were going to wail till three I said.
    Yes that's what I told you, but I find that most tense up and if I just do it early your not expecting it and don't get the chance to tense up.
    Now, now that wasn't soo bad was it, now I will insert the jewelry. Here I thought we were done and she starts pushing again, iiiiieeeeeee comes from my mouth.
    Calm down, its done, just got to install the locking ball. Boy this is an strong ring you picked out, without the proper tools only an blow torch will remove this. There we go, you may set up and look now. I raised up slowly, and saw this huge heavy ring and ball hanging from the end of my penis. Well it looked huge to me. She bandage it up and put an condom type covering over it.
    Ok now you need to keep your piercing very clean, by that you are not to have any bodily fluids infect the area. Other than your own pee, which is an excellent disinfect for you own body, and the Sea Salt soaks, no other fluids. My wife asked her about intercourse and how long she would have to wait.
    Dear you never need to wait, but for him at least one month.
    But Madame he has an problem with controlling himself, I can't trust him behind my back, so we use a Chastity cage to help.
    That's great, but no cage for one month. Since I'm an doctor, I will give him a prescription that will help. It's an three part mixture I've worked up for just such patents. One pill stops all arousal, sort of an reverse Viagra. Stops him from getting hard, and he wont be able to cum no madder how hard he tries. The two other pills will help with keeping is mood good and help with infection.
    That's great doctor, I wish I had talked to you sooner. In fact my wife had, many months ago. This piercing was no accident. The Doctor is also the person that designed the steel cage I would soon be wearing. And the pills aren't exactly what she told me. One did stop all erections, and eliminate orgasms. But the other two were female hormones that would change me forever. Besides they keeping me horny, and wanting sex more and more all the time.
    Ok then you two, enjoy your new piercing and see you both back here in one month. I need to check on how its going, and see if amputation may be needed. Both the women laughed out loud at my expression to that remark.
    Be sure an call if any question, you know my number.
    Yes Madame Veronica, I have it, as you know and we will see you in a month, I'm sure.
    We left the piercing parlor and drove to the local pharmacy. My wife told me to go have the scrip filled while she picked up some other items we needed. I handed over the scrip to the woman pharmacist and she read the scrip, looked and me and just smiled.
    Gee what was that for. See I didn't have an clue that two of the pills were female hormones. When the scrip was filled she handed them to me and told me, here you go, see you soon, I'm sure. That was strange, I didn't know her. But she knew that once an guy is put on those hormones, he's never getting off without suffering bad withdraws.
    I met up with the wife, she asked how things went, I told her about the pharmacist comment about seeing me again. My wife just smiled and gave out an little laugh. Silly men, think all women want to see them again.

When we arrived back home, Mistress told me to go and change into something sexy, and meet her in the family room. She was reading the literature we received at the piercing parlor and had my pills sitting out for me to take.
    Now listen good Missy, mine cock isn't going be locked away safely for the next month. So absolutely no playing around with it. I mean if I even think you have been holding it or trying to get off. I will paddle your ass till its permanent red, may even buy an crop. Understood??
    Yes Mistress
    That's right Missy, just for you know if I catch you, or think you have, you will not be cumming for months, maybe even years, understood.
    Gulp, Yes Mistress, I understand and wont play with your cock.
    Good Missy, glad you understand, now go mix me a drink and get dinner going.
    The doctor was right, my willy was an limp willy and no matter how I tried or what I did, it just laid there and looked like an limp dick for sure. I took my pills every morning as my wife laid them out and watched me take them. Even though I wasn't getting aroused, sex was still contentiously on my mind. And having my wife teasing me every chance she got, didn't help either. Every night I would have to give her oral till she was satisfied, use the huge strap-on some nights, and clean her out afterwards. When the month after the piercing was coming up this weekend. My wife asked me if I missed having hard on's.
    Yes Mistress, I will be glad when it is allowed to get hard again.
    That's too bad, I feel for you not getting any. So remember that day at the Sex Store when we got you your strap-on harness?
    Yes Mistress how could I forget.
    Well I had the young girl pick out an strap-on harness for me, and a cock she thought you would like to be fucked by. With that she pulled back robe to show me an very long but not to big around cock sticking out where one would.
    Now Missy while don't you kneel down here and show me how much you would like to be fucked by my cock.
    Sucking on a dick was something I had ever thought of. But having my sexy wife wearing one, and since I hadn't gotten any action for a month, I kneel down and took her cock into my mouth and tried to think of all the things I like having done when I last got an blow job. I don't know what gotten into me but I was sucking it like it was the last cock on earth, I had drool running down the shaft, I kept licking it from the base back to the top, as not to miss a drop.
    My wife just watched, and thought to herself, boy are those pills doing wonders already. He's really getting into sucking cock. After enjoying my show she said, enough cock for you Missy, lets take this into the bedroom and finish you off. All I was thinking was that I wanted more of that cock, and I would follow it anywhere right then. Once we got into the bedroom, my wife told me to get on all fours, and laid your head down to the mattress. I jumped up on the bed doing as told. She climbed up behind me and pulled my panties down to my knees. Applied some cool lubricate and slowly soo slowly started sliding her cock over my crack. I was wiggling my ass all over just wanting some of it inside me now.
    She just kept rubbing it on the outside, then said, what dose my Missy. I asked her what did she mean. She said again, What dose my Sissy Gurl want, what do you want me to do with this cock. Then it hit me, I want you to fuck me in my ass.
    Oh, my that didn't sound very nice Missy. How about from now on we refer to you ass and your pussy. I would much better fuck an pussy than a ass.
    Yes Mistress, what ever you say, Would you please fuck my pussy, Mistress.
    Oh yes that is better Missy, as she continues to grind the strap-on outside of my butt. But Sissy are you sure that is what you want.
    Yes Mistress, I almost shout out loud, Please Fuck my Pussy, Please, Now. With that she aimed at the prize and pushed it inside me an few inches.
    Oh my that feels good I said.
    Good it looks good from this point also, and I like having you in this position. Yes having an proper cock to fuck with is fun and I like the power and feeling I'm getting also Missy. With that she pushed two more inches inside me, I thought that it was already fully inside me, what an surprise, when two more inches where pushed in. I thought my eyes were going to pop out of their sockets. Slowly she picked up speed, thrusting back and forth. All the time I'm clamping down on the bedspread with my fingers, just wishing it was me enjoying fucking her. Then it started to happen, she was going faster and faster, and I started to feel something strange down there. Like almost I had to pee. I just took it and enjoyed the feeling for the time being. Little did I know that my wife was milking me of my cum, without me ever knowing. I was leaking like a faucet. When I was sure I couldn't take anymore, she thrusted the entire cock deep inside me and pounded from tip to base, as fast as she could.
    She had cum from just fucking me in my pussy, while the strap-on and dildo was pushing her button just right. Oh yessssss, that's gooodddd she squealed, an finally stopped thrusting my pussy, slowly she slid out with a pop and laid back on the bed. I just sort of staying in the same position enjoying what just happen. Then my wife got up and started laughing. I looked over my shoulder at her with a questioning look.
    Look Missy you must have luv having your pussy pounded. You have made a mess on my bedspread. I looked between my knees and saw the puddle of sticky liquid laying there.
    Better get cleaning it up before it stains my bedspread, and you have to pay for another one. I started to get out of bed to go get a towel.
    Where do you think your going Missy? Get back here now and lick up your mess.
    I looked at the mess, then her, and could see that I wasn't going to get out of this one. Climb back on the bed and started to lick it. It was the same taste as my cum, sort of sweeter, and I didn't seem to mind licking it up, in fact was enjoying licking it. It was just making me hornier the hole time. Later that evening my wife told me that the liquid was the same as if I had cum, and she called it milk. And it's a good thing I liked it cause we were going to do that many more times. As I enjoy fucking my Missy, as much as you seem to enjoy sucking cock, and riding one.

To be Continued!! With Members from here!!!

sissybblola likes this.
  10. susie q

Local Time:
    :party-075:

11. Kimberleigh

Kimberleigh Member

Local Time:
    :anim_19:
    Go sister tanya

12. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Missy Tanya,

I read this thread from beginning to hopefully-not-the-end last night. I was hard and stayed hard fom the first sentence. I had a large wet spot on my panites by the end.

Thank you Missy!

Cindy respects good stories :)

13. Missy Tanya

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Dear Respectful, Thank you for such kind words. I'm "think" I'm honored to have you getting hard by me. I know I'm glad it was because of my writing, and not because you caught a glimpse of my panties. Lol..:confused0068:

Thanks again, and more is a cumming!!!! Missy Tanya

14. felicity

felicity Junior Member

Local Time:
    cant wait for more Missy. i loved the story so far and cannot wait for the next installment. read it from start to finish and have leaked a little too myself.

:sign0007:

15. Missy Tanya

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Oh what i wished for!!! Part 4

The Trip to "The Family"

One day I was setting at work day dreaming and wondering how and where did my wife become this woman that I wanted for so long. All these years I did my best to convince her just how good it could be. If she just took more control of my life. All the stories that I printed from the net and read to her in bed. Stories of men controlled by strong controlling women, which got what they wanted from just taking control of their man's penis. That her life could all so be soo good, just by controlling my orgasms. To making their man wear sissy clothing just because they could. I would show her pictures that I liked, the ones where the man was bound with a red ass kissing his Mistresses boots. Or the ones that showed him tied to a device unable to move an inch, all the time his Mistress was paddling his ass for mistakes he made, or fucking him just to show him who's the boss. Then I came to from my daydream realizing my, "her"cock was trying its best to get hard. Boy, was this more than I wish for? Or am I right where I wanted to be all these years. I couldn't complain. It was fun having her take control like this, but why now, and with soo much emphasis.

Little did I know that my On-line Mistress had soo much to do with everything I was experiencing. After the night I had given my wife the Mistress e-mail address and doing my best to convince her, it will be just fine. Just contact her and maybe, just maybe she can show you some things that would prove to you, that if you took more control in our home, your life would change for the better, way better.

The very next day my wife wrote a three-page e-mail to my On-line Mistress. In it she told Mistress Michelle of my desires and wants. Then explained her problem in believing that just by her taking control I would like the results, and not become some sissy pain in her ass. Just wanting, and wanting, till she couldn't give anymore. Mistress Michelle carefully read her e-mail, and with the knowledge of dealing with many men that wanted the same things I did. She replied that very afternoon. When my wife check her personal e-mails just before I was to get home, she saw the reply, and quickly read through some of it before I was to get home. The next morning soon as I left for work, she was back to it and reread it two or three times. She couldn't believe, that a woman could get her man to do any of the things the Mistress had told her. The Mistress told her of many different things that she has put some of her Sissy's though by just denying their orgasms till they complied. God if I could have my lazy husband do just 1/3rd of them, I would be very happy she thought to herself.

Just as a courtesy she replied and thanked Mistress Michelle for all the ideas and thoughts. Soon as she sent it, she got another reply. Mistress Michelle was so happy that another woman had started to see the light of control her mans penis. At the bottom of the e-mail by her name was her phone number, which she told was for her only, and please call so they could chat about some things and start the ball rolling.

My wife was so impressed with the way Mistress Michelle expressed herself, an explained things, that she thought while not and picked up the phone and called right then. When Mistress Michelle picked up the phone, and answered, my wife was over come by Mistresses sexy, controlling voice that next thing she knew it was late in the afternoon before they got done chatting. They had hit it off like too very good old friends. And continued to talk to each other daily. That is where and how, my shy, and quite wife learned to become the controlling, bossy, the Mistress that I so wanted.

On the visit my wife made, to "The Family" she had in turned flew back to meet Mistress Michelle in person. They felt like they had knew each other from the minute they saw each. My wife later in life told me that the first time she laid eyes on her she felt something she even felt before, a connection to another woman. They spend the next four days become very good friends. In fact lovers. My wife had never thought she would be attracted to another female, but something inside her changed that trip. They both enjoyed the same foods, music, shows, and things for entertainment.

The first night together they ate at a quite restaurant that Mistress Michelle had two of the waiters under her control. The waiters were doing their best to please the Mistress and her guess. Cause neither had an orgasm in over six months. Mistress had told them their day was soon coming. If they wanted to cum, they better be on their best behaviors. My wife was soo impressed by the waiters severance and attention to details that it was one of the best times out for her in years.

My wife and Mistress spend till late in the evening at the restaurant just getting to know each other. When the Mistress said its time for desert, my wife said she couldn't eat another bite. Mistress Michelle told her she wouldn't be eating this "desert." She informed her that "desert" would be taken care back at her home. This cause my wife's heart to skip a beat, and cause some concerns. Don't you worry yourself, you just watch and join in if you feel comfortable.

Nothing much was said during the ride home. When the door opened to the Mistress Michelle home, my wives chin almost hit the floor. In front of her were the two waiters that had served them dinner earlier. Both of them naked other than the Chastity belts around their waist. I should mention that one was a woman the other a man. The woman had pierced nipples with rather large post in each, and very sexy belly button jewelry, both ears with many rings and posts. My wife mentioned to Mistress that she was intrigued at all the piercing the girl had. The Mistress told her that not the only ones she has, but the others all locked away for the time being. My wife almost choke right then on thinking how many more piercings this very pretty girl might have and where. Then my wife notices the man kneeling down next to the girl. He had both nipples pierced also, and some rings in his ears also. Mistress Michelle noticed her checking him out and said, by the way, he has some important piercings in private areas that I will show you later if you like. My wife then realized how dry her throat was and almost couldn't make a reply.

With that Mistress Michelle said to her slaves, very well, you both past inspection for now, now hop to it we are both parched. Soon as she was done speaking, They both got up and bowed their heads and in perfect harmony said, Yes Mistress Michelle and they walked rather quickly out of sight, and on to with their orders. Mistress Michelle took my wives hand and said,
    Ms Judy, shawl we enjoy our after dinner dinks in the living room. Mistress took hold of Judys' hand and started walking without waiting for her answer.

The living room was one of the nicest my wife had ever seen. Decorated like a movie star home might be. Very formal couches and chairs gather in one part. Small cosy setting area with laying couch, and benches. The art work was to die for, slightly on the risque side but still lovely.

Soon as Mistress Michelle had guided my wife to her spot to set, the girl maid walked into the room and just stood there. My wife looked at her and then Mistress Michelle, just waiting to see what has going to happen. Then Mistress looked up and acknowledges the girl, and motioned for her to enter. The drinks were presented to Mistress first, she took one sip. Very well, please serve Ms Judy's hers.

Yes Mistress, my pleasure. Then the young girl walked over to my wife and bent down to present her with her drink. That is when my wife noticed just how pretty the young girl was, and how proper she was presenting herself to them. Soon as my wife had her drink, the girl maid stood, an curtsy both women, and walked out of the room. As both women were fixing their dry throats with the drinks. My wife told Mistress Michelle just how pretty she thought the girl was.

Yes your quite right, she has become a very attractive young woman. And will make some well deserving man, or women a very loyal mate for many reasons. Soon as she was done with the sentence, she snapped her fingers twice. The male maid almost came running into the room, stopping just inside the door way, like the girl had, waiting for acknowledgment. Mistress Michelle looked at him and told him to enter and remove her boots and show his devotions.

Right then he walked over to her, kneed down and very gently took her leg in his hand, kissing the point of the boot, laid it in his lap and gently unzipped the long zipper taking a long time doing it. Slid it off her foot, sat it to one side. Proceeded to kiss each toe, licking between each and sucking on them all. Then to the other foot with the same passion. During the foot bath, my wife realized that the Mistress Michelle was watching her with a sexy smile.

Dear would you like the same? Nothing feels better than having your feet attended to after a long day.
    Judy said, I'm not sure. That's something I never had before. With that Mistress Michelle snaps her fingers once. The girl returned to the room and waited for acknowledgment.

Missy Kimbereigh, my new friend would like to experience a foot worth ship. Do one of your best and show her what all she has been missing these years.
    Yes my Lady, your wish will be my pleasure. Then Missy Kimbereigh gave my wife one of those smiles like we're both going to enjoy this. In a flash before my wife could change her mind, the young girl was kneeling at her feet running her hand so gently up and down the calves of her legs. Every soo slowly, her soft feminine hands were sliding off one her shoes, and with expert hands gently massaging her toes and feet. Then she bent down and kissed each toe. Finishing by sucking on each toe as if it were each a cock. My wife though her toes were going to cum and shoot down the pretty girls' throat. The entire time the young girls' eyes kept looking at my wife's face, just watching and adjusted her movements to make sure my wife was enjoying every minute. Just as the girl was moving to my wives, other foot, my wife heard Mistress Michelle say.

You like, isn't wonderful??
    My wife had laid her head back on the soft pillows, and closed her eyes. When she heard the Mistresses voice she looked up and noticed the male slaves head was working it way up between Mistress Michelle's spread open legs. My wife couldn't take her eyes off of him kissing his way toward Mistresses pussy.

Yes, he won't stop till I tell him enough. He did once, said something like he was tired. How long ago was that Sissy Susie.
    The young man looked up and said, nine months ago Mistress.
    That's right Sissy Susie, and you haven't seen your cock once during that time right.
    Yes Mistress, your always right.
    Judy dear, would you like Missy Kimbereigh, to continue and finish her job also??
    My wife looking at the Mistress then to Sissy Susie, between Mistress's legs. Then Judy looked at Missy Kimbereigh between hers, and said, I'm not sure I never had a girl lick me before!!
    Well just lay back and enjoy, nothin's better at pussy licking than another girl, or next best, a well-trained man, that knows his orgasms will depend on it.

Then my wife notices the girl licking her lips, and moving up my wives' legs. Judy just closed her eyes, laid back and thought why not. Missy Kimbereigh knew every trick in the book, her Mistress had made sure of that. When Judy thought, she couldn't orgasms any more, another would just spark itself off.

Enough, Enough, were the first coherent words Judy had said in the last half hour. My pussy can't take anymore. With that Missy Kimbereigh slowly pulled her head out from under my wife skirt. Licking her lips like a cat would after drinking milk. Sissy Susie was still under the Mistresses skirt, but my wife noted a small puddle of liquid between his knees.

Mistress Michelle said, That enough for now Sissy Susie, now clean up your mess and get us both another drink. The boy kneeled down and carefully licked up is dripping then got up and left the room with the girl.
    Right now they're the other room, trying to get in each other pants. But that will just make them hornier. They never seem to learn, Mistress Michelle said.
    Well Judy, what to you think of your first female pussy eating??

I've got to admit, she was good, and oh soo good. I surely have been missing out on getting eaten properly. She just knew when, how much, and what to do every second, like she was reading my mind.

No, Missy Kimbereigh doesn't read minds, not yet. Just that she reads your body reactions very well. She is one of my best pupils. I'm going to hate to have to let her go. But with all good slaves, you need to let someone else enjoy them someday.

The two maids re-entered the room, again waiting for acknowledgment. And carefully served our drinks. On the tray was two cigars.

Ms Judy, would you like to join me in a fine cigar with our bedtime port. I find that after a good pussy licking, the second best thing is a good cigar and port to get me ready for bed. My wife hadn't smoked in years, but as with most, the earge is always there. Sissy Susie had moistened Mistress Michelle cigar and was kneeling down to light it for her.

Missy Kimbereigh was looking right into Judy's eyes again and asks if she could please moisten my wives' cigar. Well tonight a night of first why stop now, my wife almost shouted. The young girl just smiles and took almost the entire cigar between her lips and down her throat. Just rolling it around her sexy red lips like a cock. Then presented it to my wife and kneel down to light it. My wife took her first drags of a cigar, and was very pleased at the smooth taste and aroma.

Boy, that's not what I was expecting, most cigars smell like old shoe leather.
    No Ms Judy that's one of the best hand rolled cigars you will every smoke. I sold the Mister his slave, and for thanks, I get boxes whenever I want more. The slave makes sure mine are the very best, cause, I still own the key to his chastity belt. Once a year if Im happy with the cigars, I send it to Mister, and Mister lets him out for one day only. Then Mister locks a new lock I include, with no key, and ships me the old lock with key. Then I know that no one else has a key to the lock, e-mails me a video of the lock clicking shut, and the poor slave is locked for another year. Three years in a row he didn't get out, as you see was a very bad storm years, and my shipments were delayed. Now whenever I need refilled, the Slave hand delivers them. And it's nice to see my Ex Husband once a year again!! My Ex wanted this type of life. Then when I found out how good this could be for me, said he didn't want it anymore. You know, when the going got tough. So I sold him 10 years ago. I told him I would let control of him go when he had spend one year for every year he wasted of our marriage. He only has four more years to go. Then it's a sex change, castration or never gets released from his belt again. I wonder which he will choose, but he's just one of many. I will soon find just how far their willing to go to earn the chance of release again.

My wife was just setting their listening to every word, enjoying her smoke and port and thinking, god is this really true. Would one give up his or herself to another control?
    Well Ms Judy, we got a very busy day tomorrow. Missy Kimbereigh will show you your bedroom, and be there for anything you may want. If not just lock her in the closet and the timer will let her out in the morning before you rise. She will get your bath ready and coffee. Or just let her sleep with you, that's if you get any sleep, she can be quite a handful. But she will do anything you want or not want, cause her release date is upcoming and I'm sure she wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize it. Right Missy.
    That Right Mistress Michelle, I will be very good, and do anything, Ms Judy request.

With that my wife was led up a grand stair case to one of many rooms on the second floor. The Missy helped her undress. Asked if I would like to shower and if I needed assistants, or maybe a massage.
    No Missy Kimbereigh, you have been a pleasure all night, and Im too tired right now for anything. I just want to go to bed and sleep.
    That's find Ms Judy if you don't think you will need me for anything will you please lock me in the closet as Mistress Michelle told you.
    No dear that won't be necessary, I couldn't lock you in there.
    Yes Ms Judy, I must be if you aren't needing me for anything. Mistress Michelle orders.
    Ok Missy Kimbereigh, if that what you want. My wife walked over to the closet, and was shock to see a small chair setting in it. Missy sat and said, good night and sweet dreams, I know Im going to have many from licking your sweet pussy all evening, Ms Judy.
    My wife just blushed and closed the door A loud click was heard and she tried to reopen it. No way, it was locked shut tight. So she crawled into bed, and fell fast asleep with her mind spinning with all she had seen and heard tonight. God what's next if that was only the first night she thought to herself. Little did she know what would happen the next three days.

Soon as Judy awoke for a very restful sleep, she heard Missy Kimbereigh enter the bedroom. True to her word, the closet door had unlocked allowing Missy to be prepared for the upcoming day. She had showered, shaved, did her daily cleaning enemas, and dressed in her sexy Maids outfit. She had very carefully applied her makeup and styling her hair just as Mistress Michelle likes. Then quietly made her way to the kitchen to prepare morning coffee and lite breakfast for everyone.

Missy Kimbereigh had noted that Sissy Susie had not joined her. Her mind was racing with every thought she could think off. Had he done something to upset Mistress, or was he still just serving her. Maybe Mistress Michelle gotten up already and had taken him to the room. But none of that was her concern right now, just Ms Judy and making sure she was properly taken care off. Just like Mistress Michelle had told her earlier.
    Missy Kimbereigh, I want you to be your very best for Ms Judy. I like her and would like to convince her that she needs to stick around and learn all the enjoyment that she could have by living this type of life. And I don't have to mention to you. That your earned release depends on her being totally satisfied with everything during her visit. All that Missy Kimbereigh could say was,
    Yes Mistress, as always your wish is my command, and I will make you proud that you choose me to service her needs.
    So back to her duties Missy goes. She prepares the morning tray and carefully delivered it to Ms Judy's room.

Ahhh that smell so good, Missy Kimbereigh. I'm starving from all that you did for me last night. And having coffee and rolls brought to my bedside is wonderful.
    You're very welcome Ms Judy. As you enjoy your breakfast, can I prepare your bath??
    Why I hadn't thought of a bath this early, but yes, oh yes that sounds lovely, Missy.
    That's wonderful Ms Judy, you enjoy your meal, and I will see that all is ready whenever you are. Shortly Judy walked into the bedrooms' private bathroom. What she saw amazed her. A marble counter, floor, shower stall that cover most of the room. Then she noticed the two toilets, is that what I think it is Missy.

Yes My lady, and Bidet, go ahead and relieve yourself I will show you how to operate it. You're never going to want to use paper again. I guaranty it. Judy sat on the toilet, while Missy left the room to give her privacy. Soon as Judy called out for Missy she returned and explained all the function of the Bidet.
    Oh my, that is wonderful, I do agree much better than paper any day. Jee, I could just stay here all morning.

No, no Mistress, we have to get your bath done and you ready for to days activities. So Missy was holding her hand out to assist Ms Judy into the tub, and what a tub it was, room for more than two and then some.

Is this all for me? She asked with a smirk,

Why yes My Lady, everything I do is just for you, my orders. As Judy was relaxing in the tube, Missy Kimbereigh asks if she may shave Ms Judy's legs.
    Oh my, that would be lovely Missy. With the care of well-practiced Maid, Missy Kimbereigh first rubbed very soft, sweet-smelling lotion on Ms Judy's legs. Then soo carefully removes every trace of hair to the top of her legs. Please My Lady stay still, I need to remove all your hair down there. See Mistress Michelle will be not allowed any hair in that private place. Not on anyone she has dealings with.

But I never had my pussy shaved, Judy said.
    No worries, I've done many and my release depends on not nicking you anywhere. Soon Judy was bald as a baby and looking at it from every angle. Kind of sexy doesn't you think.
    Why yes My Lady, and having your bald pussy eaten is to die for. And not too bad for the eater either, If I do say so myself. Missy Kimbereigh was licking her upper lip as she finished that last line. Judy was just thinking to herself, must try that before I leave. With a wiry smile forming on her lips.
    Ok now My Lady, I would love to stay here all morning an please you in anyway you what, but I have other chores that need done right now. So I must leave you and let you finish yourself. Just don't be too long. As Mistress Michelle has a full day planned for you two. And your going to enjoy it all, I'm sure of it.

Soon as Judy had finished her bath, dried off and put on the dressing gown Missy had laid out for her, she went down stairs to look for anyone. She didn't see anyone around so poured herself another cup of coffee and sat down to enjoy it. In walked Missy Kimbereigh with a concerned look to her. Oh my, My Lady, I'm soo sorry you had to get your own coffee. I was detained and let you down, I can assure you it won't happen again. And Im making a note in my notepad, to inform Mistress Michelle later about this.
    No problem Missy, where was you and why the scared look to your pretty face.
    Sorry My Lady, I'm not at liberty to say. Just that, be on your good behavior today. Mistress Michelle isn't a happy Mistress this morning.
    Ok, Missy I understand you're not saying. But me on my best behavior, why that.
    Just be kind and please Mistress, All our enjoyment depends on her being in a good mood, an right now she's not a happy camper, If you get what I'm getting at.
    Yes Missies, I will also do my best to turn things around today, gee I owe you all that for showing me such a good time so far.

Mistress Michelle came into the kitchen then, with perspiration beads on her forehead, and out of breath. I'm soo sorry for being a pour host to you Ms Judy. I hope that Missy Kimbereigh has been doing her best to please you this morning. Unlike some others that will be forgotten for the day. Lets get going, I have so much to show your today and want to make your visit with me one of your best, till the next one. And Missy Kimbereigh go change into proper attire, your going with us and assist us both today, as Sissy Susie is occupied right now and for the next many hours.
    Yes Mistress I would be glad to help you both today. And with that Missy Kimbereigh left the room and went to change.

Judy, I apologize again, but things need to be nipped in the butt right now this morning. I will do my best to forget about it, and spend the day as I hoped we would and show you some of the finer parts of taking control in your life, and do my best to convince you to join me in doing just that.
    Any thing you say or do will be fine by me, Mistress Michelle.
    You silly woman, you never need to refer to me as Mistress, we are both equals, unless you get locking in one of my belts. Then Mistress is correct, understood.
    Yes Michelle, I just was trying to be cute, and respectful for everything you have done for me so far.
    The ride just beginning and where it stops, no one knows. And if I have anything to do with it, it will never stop, long as I have control of the key's.
    Mistress Michelle told Judy to go to her bedroom and dress in the items set out for her on the bed. Do put some lite makeup on, I want you to look as good as your going to feel today.

Judy got up and started toward the bedrooms. Get dressed in what's laid out for you, what dose she think, I'm a kindergartner? Judy was thinking, to herself, on the way up to the bedroom.

Almost scared to open the door, she just cracked it and peeked inside. There laying on the bed, was everything that a well-dressed woman might wear to work. So in walked Judy. She picked up the silk stockings and was admiring the smoothness when Missy Kimbereigh came from the bathroom.

Judy was glad to see that what she had to wear in front of her, and not Missy's outfit. It was one step short of a street walker. Missy had bright pink skin tight top that did nothing to hide her assets. Black mini skirt that would be hard to set down without showing everyone everything, Black fishnet stockings, and black sky-high heel boots that just stopped short of her knee's. Missies' makeup and hair were done to perfection and other than going shopping during the day she looked very good, soo good that Judy was wishing they could just jump into bed and get it on right then.

Oh, I didn't hear you enter My Lady, I hope you approve of the clothing I picked out for you today. Mistress Michelle asked me to choose items that would make you feel feminine and sexy all day.
    Why yes Missy, you did a very good job. The items are very feminine and sexy to boot.
    May I help you get ready My Lady? Missy was asking Ms Judy with a shy smile on her lips.
    That would be lovely, Missy. So Missy walked over to Judy and started to unbutton her dressing gown and slowly pulled it from Judy's shoulders letting it slide slowly down her body to the floor. Judy stepped out of the gown and sat on the edge of the bed, looking at all that was laying there for her to wear.

Lets started with the garter belt, My Lady, I have found that panty under garters makes it difficult to use the facilities, and hard to remove quickly incase of special needs are required during the day. So Missy encircled Judy's hips and clipped the silky garter belt on. Then very carefully slide the silk stocking up Judy's just shaved legs, clipping the tops to the garter. Then whisker see-thru panties were next. The missy was making sure that no wrinkles were anywhere and smooth the panties on Judys' butt and in front. Next was the bra, almost as see through as the panties, but just enough material to cover Judy's nipples, leaving her breast pushed up and almost overflowing. Then Missy held open the very feminine blouse for Judy to slide on. Once was in proper place, Missy started buttoning the buttons, making sure to touch Judy's breast more than Judy thought was necessary to get the job done. Then the fitted skirt in light tan was pulled up to Judy's waist and zipped and buttons closed.
    Now My Lady sit, and I shawl do you make-up. Missy proceeded to make Ms Judy look stunning.
    The first look Judy had her in the full length mirror took her breath away. Standing before her was a sexy woman she had not seen in years, well since meeting Mistress Michelle that is.
    Wow Missy Kimbereigh, you sure know how to dress a woman!!
    Yes My Lady, and undress one too!!
    With that they both let out a good laugh.

There that should do, and make Mistress happy. Lets get going, we don't want to make Mistress wait for us. That's not a good thing.
    Missy Kimbereigh, whys do we worry so about Mistress Michelle, and keeping her happy.
    My Lady, she is the one in control, even of you while your visiting. She controls all that is or will happen, even to you. And if it's not done to her satisfaction, we all will pay, some more that others. But a take my word, it's much easier to keep her happy than to try and make her happy after being disappointed.
    Why would she control me, I'm her guest?
    Yes My Lady, you are a special guest. Please, do not get on her bad side, or you too may never have your freedom again. You have special privileges now, and can choose part of your stay. But for the most part Mistress, is in charge of all that is happing.

So let me get this straight, I'm a guest, have some choices, but not all are my choices.
    Yes, My Lady, as for today, you're dressed in items that please Mistress, maybe not you. You would never be out an about with her, in lets say jeans, pants, or anything not becoming a sexy woman. And today she will go and do as she pleases, and you and I will follow. I assure you, you will have a wonderful day, as Mistress likes you, I can see it in her eye's. Your special and she wants you happy. And that's good for you.
    So how did you end up here, Missy?
    I wanted, hell wanted, someone else to take control, and I found her. Now, maybe not the thing I signed up for, but has made me the girl I wanted to be. Just not having any control of my orgasms is a bit much for a 20 something girl, you understand. The rest I love and I guess controlling my orgasms have more to do with it than I thought. Please we must be going.

Down the stairs the two sexy, but different looking women walked. When they got to the bottom of the stairs, they were greeted by Mistress Michelle.
    Oh my, Missy Kimbereigh you did a wonderful job with Ms Judy.
    Thank you, Mistress.
    Now lets hop to it, we have a full day ahead of us. Without waiting for anyone Mistress walked over to the door and stood. Missy Kimbereigh almost ran around her and opened the door, and bowed her head. Mistress Michelle walked out the door with Judy behind. Then at the car Missy opened the doors for both, and then got into the driver's seat and asked where Mistress would like to stop first.
    We have an appointment at the beauty shop 1st thing Missy.
    Madame Beauty Shop it is, my Mistress.
    They were greeted like royalty at the door. With open hand and whisked off to the private VIPS' area.
    What dose Madame Michelle wish for today, the very attractive lady was asking.
    This is a special friend Ms Judy, she is visiting from out of town and I want her to feel like a million dollars when you're done.
    Nothing more needs to be said, Madame. I will personnel make sure she has a wonderful visit.

To be continued!!

I wanted to personal Thank all of you that have comment how much you enjoyed my story. I'm no writer, but have a vivid imagination!! Beside writing while locked is a kick!! Missy Tanya

16. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    Fantastic story!! Thank you for sharing it here, Missy Tanya!

17. Kimberleigh

Kimberleigh Member

Local Time:
    Your stories are getting more and more interesting.... wondering where we are all heading next... can't wait to find out :love0063:

18. finallyChaste

finallyChaste Procrastinating Sub

Local Time:
    Please, Missy Tanya, May We Have Some More ?

Great story, Missy Tanya. Of course we'd like to see some more of your wonderful prose.

finallyChaste

19. latexbdsmtoy

latexbdsmtoy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Missy, I'm not sure if this is just a fantasy or the real thing for you. :) Great writing. And totally believable. Has your Mistress taken you to this level yet?

20. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    What a great story missy tanya, please keep on writing. I acn't wait to read how it goes on.

Hugs, maid katrin

21. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    i am totally naive . . . so please tolerate my question . . . great story - any of it biographical?

22. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh riki, don't be so down-to-earth, why not leaving it in the dark what is fiction and what is real life experience. It gives so much more room for indulging in the story ;-)

Hugs, maid katrin

23. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    now katrin, allow me to illustrate the other side: "katrin, how long did you say you have been locked up? Really that long! And how long since you last came? Wow!"

somehow if its fiction it just doesn't do it for me . . . ;)

24. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi riki, i am a bit confused about your reply but since i don't want to spoil the thread i'd suggest, provided you are really interested, to discuss my personal situation and my sexual life via pm or in a separate thread.
    Apart from this i stay to my word, when reading a story i must not always know where fiction and reality merge into another.

maid katrin

25. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    miss katrin, sorry that message was a so cryptic . . . nothing personal was intended (though it is now apparent to me how you experieinced it and i sincerely apologize), i was trying to illustrate my preference for non-fiction. i am sorry that my illustration was taken in an unintended fashion. Again, my apology.

Therefore, to be absolutely concrete and clear let me rephrase: if someone says they have been in a chastity device 6 months and it is fact, i find much more interesting (and stimulating), than a fictional account stating the same.

And let me repeat my request of Miss Tanya . . . i am totally naive . . . so please tolerate my question . . . great story - any of it biographical?

Thanks my dear.

riki

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice