EMCC Deluxe Version

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by steph17, Nov 11, 2018.

1. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    Got this full belt the other day and have been tinkering around with it and can say I am quite happy with it, I changed from 2 rear straps the Y set up to the T set up and it is much more comfortable, one single strap between the butt cheeks, this is very simple to do with this belt with a few simple tools.
    I always want to make my chastity belts secure ( no pull out) so you can unlock the bottom section of the penis tube, I think this is to help with cleaning without removing the whole belt, anyway I unlocked it and was pleased to find an anchor point for my PA, so I put together 2 stainless steel rings and a very small dog clip type hook and I can say this belt is now truly secure, I know a lot of people say why bother trying to get out if you wanted chastity in the first place, but human nature being as it is and me being kind of a Houdini better safe from temptation.
    So I think I have a reasonably comfortable and secure full belt and it did not cost a fortune.
    P.S. I wish I could up load photos to show what I have done.

1mlockedup, hardbodysub and MrMartini like this.
  2. B. Karza

B. Karza New member

Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    wehre did you get it. I recnlty got a very similar one but it is subject to rusting

3. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I got it from DH gate, It does appear to be stainless steel, If any rust appears I will let others know and return it but all seems fine at the moment.

4. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    This is a review after 15 days full time wear of the belt, I have not removed the belt for any reason, I can keep spotlessly clean by removing the small lockable hatch in the crotch every few days and showering twice a day.
    The belt is remarkably comfortable and wearable, dont get me wrong you do know constantly that you have it on, the security is very good also when the p.a. anchor point is used, I would need the key or power tools to free my self and I am not keen on power tools in that area, so I will just wait for the key.

5. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I do feel there is a bit of resentment towards Chinese belts, I say this because I did have these feelings myself but having owned top end belts eg. carrera concept. In my opinion the Chinese belts are generally good products, You do have to be clued up as to what you are looking for, But I think if you know the basics of how they will fit you can find a good product at a very good price.

6. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    I think the quality varies just like anything else. If you shop around you can buy quality Chinese products. If you do not you can end up with junk!

7. JamesAll10

JamesAll10 Long term member

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    Do you have a link to the belt?

8. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    Why can’t you load photos?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice