Piercing questions nipples/cock

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissypantyboy, Sep 12, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. sissypantyboy

sissypantyboy I LOVE panties.

Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    I wanted to know if when a man has his nipples pierced if they become more sensitive, and how much more sensitive?

Also any info on PA cock piercing would be great. if they pierce it and then stretch it then to a larger size does it hurt a lot?

2. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    Hiii spb i think i can touch base abit on this ..when i had my nips pierced my sensitivity didnt seem to change that much one way or the other but im sure everyone is different. I dont have a Pa but Mistress Michelle had me get a ladder i believe its called and i have 4 open hoops in my sissy cock (can be seen in MMs profile under susie and rachels visit)getting those put in hurt like a s.o.b and was very sore for about two weeks but after healing i really love them ..my good friend and sis missy tanya has the Pa and im sure could tell you more about that one ..hope this helps somewhat :party0002:

SissyLucy likes this.
  3. ringedjohn

ringedjohn Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    Piercing my nipples has made them much more sensitive. I can almost cum from nipple stimulation alone. I have two piercings in each nipple. I rarely wear anything in the outer holes, but the others can take 6 mm thick rings. At the moment I have 4 mm bar closure rings in them.

I also have two PAs - both DIY. I abandoned the first as I had made it too shallow. I did the second piercing on the other side of my frenum and made it around 3 mm deeper. And I should have made it even deeper.

The piercing was easy - very little pain or bleeding. No trouble with infections and very quick to heal. I did wait 6 months or so before I started stretching. I did the stretching with tapers - in a hot bath with lots of bath-oil lube. Easy and not painful.

Once I reached 4 mm the hole became self-stretching under the weight of the ring - after a few weeks the next size ring just slipped in. I now wear, virtually 24/7, a screw-in-ball ring that is 8 mm by 12 mm ID. The hole could easily take a 10 mm thick ring but I do not have one and don't want to spend the money.

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I had both my nipples done at the same time. It hurt some what as the guy didn’t use and cream and preferred using breathing techniques, having said that I’m so glad I had them done.

The piercing defiantly made my already sensitive nipples more sensitive but it just adds to the fun and makes it easier for master to torment me. The idea behind getting them both done was that Master could attach a chain to them both, we haven’t tried that out yet though.

As for the PA the woman that did mine used a gel thank god which meant the piercing didn’t hurt a bit. I managed to stretch mine up to 3.5mm (not sure what gauge that is) but got stuck at that, I’m sure with a little persistence you could make your PA any size you want with relatively little pain. I’ve seen pictures of 10mm PA rings.

ozzy-one likes this.
  5. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i dont have either
    i am afraid of needles and the thought of having my cock pull out and needles or things stuck thru my cock for piercing almost makes me cry thinking of it

6. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    I very recently had my nipples re pierced. If you do get them pierced.. don't change your mind and take them out. I missed them within months, and after a while I had to get them re pierced. It hurt more the second time, but i'm happier with the alignment. So, I guess it was a good thing in the end.

Oh, and thats something I should mention. Spend ages getting the alignment right. After they mark it, go to a mirror and move your shoulders back, change your stance, do things and look at how it changes the look.. you want to get this done right the first time.

So anyway, getting them re pierced meant going through a some scar tissue which hurt, quite a bit. The PA is a walk in the park compared to nipples (it still hurts, but its easy). Again the placement is a big thing with the PA.. theres a lot of small blood vessels around there, and with good placement.. well, my PA bled twice.. both times just after I showered and my blood was warm.. but the rest of the time it was fine and didn't even sting when peeing.

All in all I'm very happy with them. If you aren't sure you want it done, try to imagine how you would look with body jewellery. You're not just getting this for play purposes.. you have to like the idea of looking like that too.

ozzy-one likes this.
  7. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    I have a PA, it did hurt a bit, bleeding for a few hours the first day only, never had a problem and it never hurt when going to the bathroom...

-Cherry

8. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Back to nipple sensitivity. Most men have to go through some sort of process to get their nipples sensitive. Of course, in a way they are sensitive to begin with. But for men, this sensitivity is more of a ticklish or irritability feeling. Changing that into a pleasurable and erotic sensitivity may take some training. For me, the more my Mistress played with them, twisting, biting, sucking and putting clothes pins on them for long periods of time, the more sensitive they become. When she had them pierced, they were quite painful and sensitive in a fairly nonerotic way for some time. Visually they were erotic to me, but it was very frustrating for us not to be able to play with them for many months.
    After one year I removed the rings because the nipples never did heal properly and I was tired of the pain and discomfort. Now they are healed up nicely and we can play as hard as we like. I miss them a lot- mostly for how they looked and made me feel more submissive. They were a constant reminder of my sub status. I'm not sorry I did it, even though eventually I had to give it up, so I would recommend to anyone who wants their nipples pierced to go for it. If it doesn't work out, at least you tried.

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    My nipples became MUCH more sensitive, once pierced. I love it.

Regarding a PA, mine was relatively painless for the piercing. I stretched after 2 months, because things healed so well. I managed to simply insert larger jewelry for all the stretches until I got to 6ga. I needed my piercer to help that one with a taper. None of the stretches hurt much, but then again, I'm a pain slut! hehe

mikecb

10. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Member

Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    http://bmezine.com/ <- Excellent resource for all things piercing.

only have personal experience with PA. I did get a topical numbing gel swabbed around but there was just a slight pinching feeling when it was pierced, no worse than if the frenum (sp?) snags on the zipper for a split second.
    Got mine done at a 12g, currently its an 8g. Waited about 6 weeks for it to heal before doing anything with it - (Wife climaxed a lot during that time while teasing Herself & me ;P). A little bleeding first couple days, but the studio recommended a cleaning solution I used a couple times per day, for at least 3 weeks before it ran out. Was probably over a year before I tried stretching mine; and all I did for both resizings was buy a ring one gauge higher & with some lube & patience managed to fit it through. There was a slight discomfort that lasted for a bit, but nothing too big.
    I will say that mine did get some use for CB security & pulling/fondling by the Wife so it was being stretched slightly a lot of the time.

Also look into any metal allergies you AND your significant other might have. Certain steels can irritate my skin a little. I buy from the BmeShop.com & http://steelnavel.com/ but I only buy Niobium & Titanium metals. Neither my Wife nor I have had any reaction to these.

11. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    I had

Had my nipples done first and that was the most painful but does make everything more sensitive - nerve endings galore :)

i don't have a PA but had frenum and lorum (both i hardly felt). Again the elevated sensivity afterwards is beyond description.

The key in all of this is to use the saline - i used H2Ocean spray to keep things clean and minimize any infection.

All good info here.

:butterfly:

12. sissypantyboy

Local Time:
    Wow guys, thanks for all the responses. I think the thing I am most worried about is the threat of pain when peeing, and I have heard that pee can come out the extra hole too. I know I would love the way it looks in my panties. I also worry that I might embarrass myself and get an erection in front of the piercer.

Any and all advice is welcome!

Sissy

13. Sissy_Aline

Local Time:
    Don't worry about that

You are always in a heightened and very nervous state - but have to remain calm just the same. i don't think you'll be that excited. Try a frenum first - they are really nice.

14. sissypantyboy

Local Time:
    I would try a frenum first, that's actually all I want is a frenum, but it is not up to me. It is Master's choice, and He has decide I am to have a PA.

15. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Member

Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    There can be a little pain while urinating for the first few days afterwords - kind of a high irritation (sp?) or low pain. But once the stream starts it would fade away.
    The second hole really only leeks if the jewelry is too small for the hole. This also depends on what gauge you have done. Mine was a 12g, now sized to an 8g, and even with no jewelry in, there's only the smallest drip. If you wear a ring, a little liquid can flow along the ring and collect & drip from the second hole. After only a couple days you learn how your jewelry affects the plumbing & can aim accordingly.

As for an erection - this can be fun & 'almost' mandatory. I had a female perform my piercing (with my Wife in attendance). She actually had my Wife get me hard first, so she could judge the diameter of ring needed to fit the depth I wanted, and be large enough to not constrict any tissue while erect. I'm sure you could get a large enough ring without this step, but I think the piercer enjoyed it. I didn't hear myself (being occupied by the needle) but my Wife told me afterwords that the piercer's nipples were poking into her shirt & she let out a slight sighing moan as she pushed the needle through. (Women do seem to enjoy abusing men sometimes ;P)
    Aside from that, you're busy answering questions, making sure measurements are correct, feeling nervous & generally wondering what the fuck you're doing about to let someone push a needle through your privates!

ozzy-one likes this.
  16. sissypantyboy

Local Time:
    Well Guys, and sissies, I finally did it, on halloween at that. I just got home from having my PA done!

I went to visit a friend who just got home from a week out of town, and was driving down the road and saw the tattoo shop, and thought, lets go get a PA right quick.

It did hurt, but was not a bad as I thought. I bleed like crazy, and by the time I got home, my beautiful purple mesh Victoria's Secret panties were red with blood!

But it is done now. I have yet to pee to know how that feels, although I need to right now, I am trying my best to put it off as long as I can!

Thanks to everyone for all the comments, and encouragement!

17. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    Peeing was no problem, actually it a great cleaning fluid for the piercing. You will have to work with the aim and what works for you. I have very little dripage from the piercing. But most times I sit as I'm locked in a belt, or just soo use to setting I set most times anyway. Now just wait you will want to upsize soon just cause its too cool having steel though your cock.. And we all know biggers better!!! Missy Tanya

18. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    the piercing that came with my PA hurt quite a bit at first and i had to be really careful. thank goodness for tree oil; that really eased the discomfort. but my PA was really too shallow - should have had a Lady do the piercing and not a guy ::sigh:: it was SO shallow that the PA pulled out a few months later during play. now, that hurt a bit more but didn't bring me to tears. it still really really bugs me how shallow it was to begin with!

19. Sissy_Aline

Local Time:
    Congratulations. Hopefully the shop directed you in keeping things clean. Keep us posted as to how it goes. A PA is the REAL deal.

20. sissypantyboy

Local Time:
    Peeing is not too bad, I thought it would hurt like crazy, but it hurts a bit, and then dulls as I pee. I also showered with it, which was not bad at all. I am still having trouble with bleeding, I have to keep it wrapped in gauze, but the bleeding it getting less and less. I cant play with the ring or turn it without pain. I cant wait until it is healed and I can play with it. It looks so cool!

21. sissy belle

sissy belle Not me in dress.....yet!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We were thinking about getting my nipples and her hood pierced. The one concern of my wifes is that she loves torturing my nipples and I was wondering how long one typically has to wait after the piercing to get back into heavy nipple play. We won't be gauging (I don't want to) so mostly we'll still be using heavy duty clamps and such. I'm looking forward to hopefully getting more sensitive from the piercings.

Right now I can't cum from nipple play alone but it does get me on the edge.

22. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    For me one year went by and my nipples never really healed. Hard play was impossible. They might have healed but I had to remove them for medical reasons on two occasions and this probably extended the healing time. I loved the look but eventually gave up and let them heal. Now play is possible again. Some say the sensitivity is increased, I did not find this to be true in my case. It might be true if you are young and have not had years of nipple play before the piercing.

23. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    Hi sissy belle,

your nipples will definitely become more sensitive once being pierced. Of course, it is individually different how long healing might take, in my case it took about three months until everything was fine again. Well, Mistress and i are not so much in heavy nipple torture but playing with the nipples and the rings inserted is always a great pleasure.

Hugs, maid katrin

24. RandomDude

RandomDude Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    BMEZINE as mentioned earlier in this thread is an excellent resource. they have many experience stories, and have reviews for specific shops. i did quite a bit of research on that site before having my nips done . fro me my nips have become more sensitive as i have sized the bars up. one good piece of info i found out the hard way is anything smaller than about 8ga can tear the skin and cause the bars/rings to migrate . the other bit of info i found out is having bars for day to day wear and during healing. then use rings for special occasions only, as they seem to irritate and get unfriendly quick.

25. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    I had both my nipples done and wear what I believe to be an 8 ga. Right after the piercing they got less sensitive. I believe that its due to some nerves being cut in the process, but after I was fully healed they got even more sensitive. I have experienced cumming when mistress only used my nipples. I don't think that I will ever remove the rings..

I have a pa (6 ga) but without the jewellery because Im wearing the belt. It did not hurt too much and healed without any complications but I have to sit down when I pee. As I do anyway :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice