The Nub

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by BeltedBoar, Sep 28, 2018.

1. cagedwisdom

cagedwisdom New member

Systems Engineer
    Louisville Ky
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    I just got mine today in black, so far it has been the easiest cage to get on and the easiest for me to use the restroom in, everything just aligns perfectly. I tend to turtle something awful in other cages. I don't know about pulling out yet, as I have only had it 40 minutes, but I am hopeful that this one will work well for me.

Sissy Mattie and derk son like this.
  2. LockedSissyBoyxx

Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    Awesome! Post pics if you can... also, did you ever own the HTV3 Nano? Or the HTV2 Short? If so, how does it compare?

Sissy Mattie likes this.
  3. cagedwisdom

cagedwisdom New member

Systems Engineer
    Louisville Ky
    Local Time:
    PIcs will come eventually, need to make sure everything is in order. I had a holy trainer2 short which worked ok, but was hard to keep clean and i always had to fish around to get my head to the end of the tube. I tried a 3 nano, but needed a larger base ring to keep from cutting off circulation so it never saw much use. Over all the Nub with the new 55mm base ring seems to be the ticket for me, but I will need more time in the device to really know for sure.

4. cagedwisdom

cagedwisdom New member

Systems Engineer
    Louisville Ky
    Local Time:
    So i have to say they really did a good job with The Nub. This is by far the most comfortable cage I have ever worn. I have worn it for 48 hours now and I hardly know its there. My issues with turtling in previous cages is non existent and my dick is always in position for urinating. The only issue that I foresee coming up will be with cleaning, but I have supplies on the way to handle that. I think this just might be the last cage I need to buy, well until i decide to nut up and get a piercing.

5. LockedSissyBoyxx

Local Time:
    Awesome! I ordered one as well just cause I've only heard good things about it so far... what supplies did you order for cleaning, if you don't mind I ask?

6. cagedwisdom

cagedwisdom New member

Systems Engineer
    Louisville Ky
    Local Time:
    I purchased these items to try and make cleaning up easier
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DX7N2B0
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073J55373
    I should be able to use those to clean where i can't reach, though my showers might take a bit longer.

sammartin and LockedSissyBoyxx like this.
  7. LilLuke

LilLuke New member

Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    Please share more experiences with the Nub. I'm thinking about trying one because I have a small dick that would probably fall out of anything else.
    It looks so tight it seems like if you start to get an erection it would be really painful. Is that the case?

8. LockedSissyBoyxx

Local Time:
    So I just recently got mine and only wore it for 2 days... tbh, I found that the lockpad area stuck out more than my nano. The backend of the cage would "dig" more into my pubic area.. not sure why.. maybe I'm not small enough??

Also, found that cleaning it while the cage is on was more difficult. Tighter overall fit and covers better than the nano, but more difficult to get water in between to wash up.

Other than that...though... lol.... it felt a lot more secure and comfortable (besides the digging into my pubic area) than the nano. If I could find a way to modify the cage, I'd definitely give it a shot...

9. LilLuke

LilLuke New member

Local Time:
    Yeah I wondered if it might be too small.
    Maybe I should try a nano first. Any guidance on how I should choose?

10. LockedSissyBoyxx

Local Time:
    Do you have any other cages you've tried out to have a general idea?

Definitely take measurements of yourself when you're limp / at your most "un-stimulated". You don't want to be "turtling" (like, when sometimes you're feeling abormally small and your penis can shrivel up)...

1. Measure the length from the underside of your penis (where shaft meets scrotum, all the way to the tip)
    2. Use the string method to measure the circumfrence around your scrotum and penis (for the base ring measurement)... there are plenty of guides online on how to get a good measurement... I believe HolyTrainer has one on their FAQ page as well.
    3. Whatever size your length is... you're typically pretty safe on going for a smaller length cage. It's more preferred, actually... you'll notice that after long term wear, your penis will "shrink" a bit more than usual and you might have trouble lining up your penis with the pee hole. You generally want the pee hole to be pushed against the end of the cage.

Personally, I'm a grower... I measure at about 1.5" length when I'm soft. I've owned the HT Short, found that to be a bit big after some time... now I have the HT Nano, which is perfect... and the HT Nub which is I think a bit too small // I don't really know what the exact issue is with it lol

11. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    I usually turtle down to nothing.
    From 2" to nothing off and on all day.
    Very hard to find a cage for me.
    The holy trainer v2 small works the best. Better than Lori's2A, Jail Bird, dick cage, nano,and those Chinese knock offs. The tiny China knock offs just fall off when I turtle, as well as the jail bird, nano, and Lori's. The holy trainer v2 small is the only device that says on me, but it is too long. I ordered a nub but it is lost in transit for the moment. I'm hoping that this is the one for me. I will let you know, how it compares, if it ever gets here.

PeterInCA likes this.
  12. LockedSissyBoyxx

Local Time:
    Check out the CherryKeeper ... I actually bought one recently and the comfort / fit / design is pretty damn stellar. The 3D printed material can be a little rough, so I’m planning on sanding mine down + I also ordered a base ring with a premium plastic to see if it’s smoother. Will give an update when I receive that one!

JosieLynn Jewell likes this.
  13. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the plug :) One thing to add is that you can get the cage with the "Headlock" feature which reduces the opening into the cage by certain amounts (three options for each cage), which can help prevent turtling if the size is right :) I use the medium (which reduces the opening by a total of 6mm), and haven't ones found things turtled out. The large headlock (9mm smaller opening) even makes it super difficult to pull out the back.

14. Slave4594

Slave4594 New member

Local Time:
    I ordered this cage and have been wearing it for a week. I ordered the cage in pink and unfortunately with the color, it is a bright, transparent pink, rather than the hot pink color which makes the penis invisible. I have a very tiny penis so this cage has been the perfect size for my body part. It was easy for me to fit into and I had no issues with putting it on, awhile back I had the HolyTrainer V2 in short but that cage was still too big for me. When I wore it there was a lot of extra room. I then ordered a Jailbird and ordered it very small but it was still bigger than I wanted and the vents on the sides made touching my penis too possible. This has been the most comfortable cage for me to wear. I don’t get any errections while wearing it, possibly because there isn’t any room for me to, so there is no discomfort. I like the feeling of there being an absence of a penis between my legs and only the balls, as well as the completely enclosed design making touching my penis impossible. My urethra lines up perfectly with the slit on the front and it has never moved around causing there to be a mess when I pee like it has in other cages. The only downside to this cage is that it needs to be removed more frequently for cleaning then a metal cage, otherwise though, I would definitely recommend this cage to anyone who is small enough to fit in it, and has had trouble with other cages being too large.

15. JOhny SInns

JOhny SInns New member

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
  16. Straitjacketpup

Straitjacketpup New member

Local Time:
    image.jpg I just got my nub yesterday I am very much a grower. When it is flaccid it is small and I love being locked up. I’m wearing it for the first time at work today. It is actually really comfortable so far haven’t slept in it yet if all goes well I’ll handle my keys over to my wife on Sunday and have some real fun then. Never been able to keep one on while at work before.

HeavyFeather and KLUMZEE like this.
  17. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    How is the gap? The version 2 had a narrow gap but the nanos gap was hugh. It wouldn't stay on me.

18. Straitjacketpup

Straitjacketpup New member

Local Time:
    I had the v2 small one and it twisted on me and everything like that. I’ve been wearing it now for 7 hours about barely know it’s there the gap seems great to me. I am I diesel mechanic and I’ve had the cb6000s and could not wear it to work never got throw more then 3 hours with it

mrfelix likes this.
  19. shae

shae New member

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    Nice, maybe can go around more pic from diff angle?

I had the nano, but GAP below nano made me able to slip out. It was frustrating for me.

And yes I’m a grower, and can turtle until as though nothing is there, flat! :(

And wouldn’t want to go for piercing or what...

Giveitup likes this.
  20. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Just put on my new nub.
    First reaction....fantastic, great fit! Don't know how it will handle attempted erections yet, but so far, I'm loving it.

21. PupShadow

PupShadow New member

US - Littleton, CO
    Local Time:
    I just ordered my Holy Trainer V3 Nub. I’m hoping to have it by this weekend. Excited to try out my first micro cage. No other cages have fit me properly but hoping this one will.

22. Smallmight

Smallmight New member

Local Time:
    It's actually really comfy
    Best micro chastity device I own. Better than the vice mini. That damn hinge on the ring kept biting me..

23. twitchy

twitchy Active member

Local Time:
    Could you please describe how much smaller the Nub is than the Vice mini?
    Thanks in advance.

24. Smallmight

Smallmight New member

Local Time:
    Like at least a quarter inch smaller. I have no room to turtle, and once it fits on, i haven't had to readjust. Just gotta get used to the top flange. A little odd, but after a day, I barely notice it

25. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    I know I can pull my penis out of this one, but could I also pull out my testicles? With nano, I could easily pull out my testicles after I removed my penis.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice