Wife dom kh told friend

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ma’ams Slut, Nov 4, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    that she has me locked up and showed her pics.!!
    I am excited for sure but
    I was very surprised but also happy. She really has come a long way and grown a ton. I am so happy she is opening up to things getting kinky and doing the bdsm flr chastity thing! The old us this would of never happened. Just wanted to share and say I was excited she went out with her friend and helped her get a date and also told her friend about our relationship! So I know she really is secure in herself and growing!

Do others partners share this I have seen some threads on it so I hope I am not beating a dead horse here.

Thanks

2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I hope your wife will share her thoughts on her reasons for doing this. It seems like a big step that will enhance your submission and beta status.

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    When Mistress told Her sister about my chastity and feminine side, it scared me to death! She did so without talking to me about it beforehand (as is Her right, after all). We had some very good and open discussions about this and I'm sure that She will exercise discretion, but the final decision rests with Her!

4. PatrickFarmer

PatrickFarmer Member

Local Time:
    That's very exciting! Once I asked my wife/kh if she'd ever tell a friend about my cage or panties, she said which one would you like me to tell? I got tongue tied and couldn't answer. Now I wish that I had.

Williamsclaude and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  5. Calibob

Calibob Member

Anaheim, Ca
    Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    The thought that my wife may at some point tell one or more of her friends or one of her sisters about our wife led marriage, my submissive promises to her, her use of domestic discipline, and now her having me in chastity is on my mind a lot. I suspicion she has confided in someone of some parts of our relationship, but I have no clue who it would be or how in depth she might have gone.

This weekend we were shopping, the purchase is somewhat large, custom and would cost several thousand dollars, The stores salesperson, a professional woman, kept looking to me for validation of what my wife was choosing. She kept trying to draw me out asking my likes and dislikes. After dodging her questions a few times with a "Whatever she would like" kind of come backs, I finally told her that my wife makes the decisions. She laughed and said, "Oh, I hear that all the time. Happy Wife, Happy Life, right?" I agreed but went on to tell her that while that is true we live a formal wife led marriage, explaining that my wife is indeed the boss. To her credit, my wife simply stated, "Yes, I am the boss in our relationship." At that point I excused myself walked away from the two of them so they could discuss the options that needed choosing so my wife could get a finalized quote. When I came back, my wife told her that I would be contacting her to finalize what they had discussed and initiate the order. My wife told the saleswoman that no changes would be made without my wife's approval with exception of the size. She would have me measure and possibly she would be changing the size somewhat, and that it was okay accept that change from me. That was a pretty cool conversation, I thought the same as you Ma'am's Slut, that my wife is becoming much more secure and growing. We left holding hands, with me giving my wife a kiss on her cheek as we walked out.

bethanise, Kroskris, G42G and 3 others like this.
  6. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    A couple of her friends know. One recognized the key and the other accidentally saw a picture of my caged cock. She told both of them about it. In the case of the first one, her male partner and my youngest son were in the room at time. She has also discussed it with our primary care doctor.

We belong to an private adult club and the topic comes up frequently. The discussion usually includes a bit of show and tell, sometimes with pictures but most often with my pants down!

Four and a half months ago she didn't know male chastity existed and most certainly wouldn't have talked about it openly to others.

G42G and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    There's been discussion about this on and off before. There's a question of trust that is important for many. Was there any previous discussion about this option? For many, that's a line that shouldn't be crossed. Equally, many find the idea very exciting.

It seems like you're happy with it, so no harm done. The same thing done to other men might not meet with such equanimity.

Ma’ams Slut, Unlucky and DonnaSue like this.
  8. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife(KH) wears my key around her neck on a nice silver chain. A few people have asked her what the key was for. She just tells them it's the key to her heart. Our daughter, who is 38, told us she knows what the key is for and just told us, "good for you guys". Not sure if she really knows or not. My Wife told her she may tell her one day what it's really for...I like the idea of my Sister-in-laws to know or maybe a few of my Wife's friends. I think it would shock a few of them knowing my Wife has me locked up and has me under her control, which I love...

Ma’ams Slut, Rectrix and DonnaSue like this.
  9. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    My Wife tells whoever asks how we live. And she has told all of her close friends about our way of life. I enjoy it. When her girlfriends come over, I serve them and allow her to focus on her friends. She does boss me around in front of them. It’s part of the fun for her.

10. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    One other that I forget before. We were in Waco, TX for our anniversary in September. Understand that Waco is bible town USA. On our last day we went to Magnolia Market. As we were leaving an older (late 40's to early 50's) female employee asked about Kitten's key, mentioning the souvenir keys they sell. Kitten first asked if she really wanted to know and then told her it was to my cage. You could see the confusion in her face as I'm sure she was picturing something like a dog cage. As Kitten went into detail about the chastity cage and its purpose the look of confusion turned to somewhere between shock and horror! I had to turn around and grip the hand rail to keep from bursting out laughing. Safe bet she will think twice before asking about something in order to push a sale.

iome343, Merc04, G42G and 6 others like this.
  11. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    The truth...You can't handle the truth...lol...Some time it doesn't pay to ask...:)

Ma’ams Slut and Charles3451 like this.
  12. Ma’ams Slut

Local Time:
    Thanks for the great reply guys and I will remember to stay away from Waco lol

DonnaSue likes this.
  13. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    Haha that’s a great story but you never know.
    At this moment her husband might be caged finishing his chores!!

14. Ma’ams Slut

Local Time:
    She is single so no husband or cage!

Joey love likes this.
  15. Ma’am M

Ma’am M Wife/KH of Ma’ams Slut, and the F in our FLR
    Verified Female

Healthcare professional
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I knew @Ma’ams Slut wouldn’t mind me disclosing my use of chastity to my close friends, but it came up in the same way that girlfriends often talk about relationships, sex, work, etc. I sense that for the chaste, there’s a sense of exposing a taboo or secret. So some may react with excitement, like my subby has, while others might be embarrassed. As for my friend, she reacted with surprise, “What?!!” but then was curious and wanted to see what these devices looked like. (Btw the pictures in the gallery came in handy for this.)

16. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    In my experience, there's been a difference between exposure to (a few) women of my crossdressing and that of my being caged. It seems that understanding chastity and my commitment to Mistress is much easier for them than understanding my exploring my feminine side.

HeavyFeather and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  17. Merc04

Merc04 Member

Slave
    CStat
    Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    And Waco is more progressive than most of central Texas! :p

18. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    Pretty much the same thing happened to Me. Shock, intrigue, then pics for 'proof'. I don't think she expected an entire gallery but she seemed to enjoy it! :D

Congrats on sharing your dynamic with another person close to you. Feels great to be free, doesn't it? :)

19. Guiness

Guiness Active member

Manager
    London
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    I think my KH would be mortified if any of her friends found out, probably more embarrassed than I would be.

She has been asked about the key once by a therapist, but she used the line that it was the key to her husbands heart - tried and tested I guess.

Susanstoy91 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  20. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Husband knew from the beginning I told my best female friend everything, so when we started with dressing him, chastity and finally spankings, she knew all about it shortly after it started. The first I told her about the spankings, she asked right away if she could watch him get one.

Since then, a number of women have gotten to see him get one, see him in dresses and see him eat his ejaculate. I make sure it's only people I can trust to keep it discreet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice