truly- in love

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by happypants, Oct 22, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    ROFL OH mY Goddess Jen you remind me of my grandfather. He used to use those type of sayings all the time. LOL by the way happypants, as you Goddess said this IS the place to vent, brag, get advice when you need some advice or help. As I missed the intent of the previous post, please know there are man here who would be glad to offer advice.

2. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    xcitex2//i REALLY appriciate your posts. i'm trying to turn over a new leaf. like i said; i'm the guy whos glass is half empty with a leak in it. i could find the negativity in a sunny day,a childs laughteretc. i've been working on it for awhile and it is getting much much better.sometimes though the dark side peaks out. i don't like this about me. it starts a nasty spiral to a hole that could take a week to get out of. meanwhile every one around has to surfer while i ramble about how the world is crappy. so i always look for sign of the startup. thanks happy

3. happypants

Local Time:
    quick fantasy....one of my favorites that I read in a book. I'm tied up, while my goddess throws a party for her girlfriends. Sorry, guys. As the night wears on each party member makes their way to the room for me to service them as long as needed. I'm not cleaned up, just left there all juicy and musty (I just love that smell) till the morning. Btw, this would all be done while blindfolded, so I wouldn't know who was there. Ahhhh.....to dream.

4. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Whew...baby, that's H O T!!! I think I need to find me some girls who wouldn't mind my pet between their legs for awhile. Where can I find such wonderful creatures???? :manga_devil:

5. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    I've recently had to move from my CB2000 back to my 6Ks due to the 2k chafing. When I did, I also decided to move up a ring size as my ball bag was so sore. :confused0068:

What's weird is that it felt like a much better fit even though it was a larger ring, so I thought I'd try a larger KSD-G3.

I used the middle size, but decided to try the largest one along with the larger ring and now I have what appears to be the perfect fit! :anim_19:

6. happypants

Local Time:
    the middle size so far is perfect-for me. i hate to say it but--HER property is very very safe from me!

7. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
  8. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I'm sure Mr. Happypants is going to have a story for tomorrow. "Somebody's in trouble....." :mad0260:

9. happypants

Local Time:
  10. AbiNormyl

AbiNormyl Junior Member

Local Time:
    oh bad happypants I think you are going to get this :spankwhip:

11. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow nice fantasy happypants! Sounds like you have a Goddess to be proud of. If she entertains your fantasy-do share! LOL

On a serious note I played with that bout of depression, or what have you, once, and I know it sucks. If you can recognize the onset you are much further ahead of it then you think. ONce recognized then you can find things to deal with it. hang in there and for the love of God smile! Life is way to short to not enjoy it. I found this out a little while back, the hard way.

12. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    Uh Oh...... :scared0016:

13. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    "for the love of God smile!"

Thank you, Excite!!! I must tell this man that 10x a day!!! Enjoy this life, baby. There will always be vanilla things that have to be taken care of, but don't dwell of them. K...just my 2 cents for the day.

Now, I did want to come on here and let you know that you are in no freaking way off the hook!!! You were sick, and last night I just wanted to get some and not have to do a damn thing to get it. So, how was that? Going to bed with a raging hard on? :happy0011:

14. happypants

Local Time:
    29-thursday-- goddess was in the mood. guess she got tired of waiting for my cold to go away. just some more lovely oral<oral<orals+intercourse till she finished. again i was denied. here's some reviews of the KSD for my CD.. it made the CD fit better because when i was relaxed,like after a have day of work,thCD didn't slide down. THE KSD grabbed on and held it up high. very comfortable--forgot it was there most of the time. negatives--after wearing it for 4 days i noticed that the foreskin in the lower half of the cage was protruding forward where the head of the penis was. didn't think anything of it- after numerous erections figured there was going to be some bunching. goddess removed the CD for access to her tool. WELL that toll looked pretty bad.kind of like a piece of sausage that had been hit with a meat tenderizor. not pretty. and the lower foreskin was not bunched up it was retaining fluid-like a big blister. everything was still in working order and it didnt hurt at all--just not a good like for her pride+joy. next day everything back to normal--will not be wear this KSD agian.:mad0249:

15. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    i know the feeling happypants, i removed the steel belt after a few days wear and my penis too had swollen at the tip end where it had been resting on the steel. have just had the new cb6000s tube as a replacement for the standard tube which broke and after wearing that for a day and a half upon removal the same thing has happened again and the penis looks all kind of crushed and squashed. Phew will have a good soak in the bath tonight and let everything settle down before trying again. I think i may as well try and sell the cb6000s and also the steelpleasure tube as well and stick to the steel belt model....:anim_39:

16. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Try using a larger KSD, and increasing the size of your spacer, but not so much that your balls can slip out. Also, be sure to use lube around the KSD. I found that after a few days there was some chafing. The Edema means you need a little more space, (the water build up). Some out time cures that as well. My chat thingy does not seem to be working so will talk some other time. Say Hi to Godess Jen for me.

17. happypants

Local Time:
    30--friday-- looking forward to the halloween party this evening. was sent a few texts making sure i was feeling better+that the punishment for my earlier mistake was still doing to happen.got home early-kid went to sitter then it was go time.goddess displayed her new lace-up boots.. she wanted to get them cleaned up so my tongue went to work. now i have never licked a boot before and i can say the experience was lack luster. agian i'm not BITCHING. this journal to me is about the way i feel about certian experiences. didn't get anything from it- although i REALLY like the feeling of vinyl and if goddess liked it-why not.:anim_37:

instructed to lay on the bed face down-here it comes. has givin a choose of three spoon with which she could use. i got a SAMPLE and the was left to decide.of course i picked the firmest one-it figures. nine very firm strikes with the spoon.

this DID NOT sit well with me. i know boo hoo but i'm going to dwell on it for a minute before i continue the story. my motivation it this little journey were on is ecstasy--period. when i reach that level the world seems to open up as does my heart. it makes me want to do things for my goddess above+behind just to repay what she has given me. i know i'm going to make mistakes and there should be repercussions but the pain thing does not work with me. good for me is VERY VERY good for her but bad for me-you get the idea.. opening up that door of pain brings up very violent thoughts.now i've NEVER acted on any such crazy ideas but the fact that they popped up-was not good. a discussion followed after our session was completed and we decided that there are other ways to display her displeasure. enough of that lets, get back to the good stuff--

now laying face up on bed. goddess promptly tied my hand to the head board-a little more securely than normal-which caught me off guard. she then proceeded to tie my feet-but not together? she tied them to my hands-WO! talk about being exposed. there goes the strap-on again nice and secure to her lovely hips. as shes having her fun with my little rose bud i was instructed to watch as she fucked me and the precum from my penis dripped onto my chest. if it weren't for my earlier lesson it would have been the most awesome thing i've ever witnessed.

session was done and of to the party we went for what turned out to be a PIMPING GOOD TIME.

18. happypants

Local Time:
    thanks chastesoon-- i will try that. i'm out for the weekend as i will be with goddess the whole time.:manga_balloon:

19. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Please let me add something 1st. Never, ever has any type of violent behavior been displayed by my pet. I just wanted to make sure everyone understands that. He just did NOT like my form of punishment and he made that very clear to me. That's what this is all about. To see what works. This did not. I'll have to come up with some other kind of "punishment" that shows my displeasure when he does something that upsets me. I think he was angry and frustrated. I just wish he would have said something to me during our session. As we all know, Goddess'...although very smart...are not mind readers. If something isn't working, please speak up. I love my pet with all of my being, and I never want to hurt him. So, let's take this as a learning experience and move on. I love you, darling. Always and forever. Big kisses and hugs! :love0071: Oh, and if anyone is so inclined...I added a few pictures of our session last night. We did have a good time. And although the boot licking wasn't his cup of tea, I certainly enjoyed the authority it displayed. :happy0158:

20. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Right back atcha, Chastesoon!! Happy Halloween!!

21. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    wow sounds like some good fun there for all! While the whole session my have gotten a little out of hand I hope you two both find comfort in knowing it happens to a lot. The KEY here is that you talked it out. It has been said here a thousand times communication is key to these type of relationships.

Regardless of the presumed red backside the rest of the scene sounds delicious! LOL Hope you have a greet weekend.

22. happypants

Local Time:
    one of the reasons i let it play out was i wanted to see how i felt. was it going to be'' take my punishment and i'll due better goddess or as soon as i get out of this i 'm going to do a micheal myers on your ass. well it looks like the later won. we did talk it out and i'm not blaming goddess for her actions it was an appropriate discpline//at least i thought it was. it was more my reaction that bothered me. i don't want to ever feel that way towards someone i truely love. so were moving on.i'm not holding anykind of grudge toward her. it was just an experience that i dont want to repeat.:manga_champers:

23. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    OK no fair using the holiday lingo here! LOL

24. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    do Y/you have a safe word set up for punishment sessions?

25. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    We do, John. I asked him why he didn't use it, and he told me that it hadn't gotten to that point....yet. Maybe we need to come up with different code words. Like "yellow" to mean that this isn't working and "red" to stop immediately. You're more seasoned with this kind of play...if you don't mind me asking, what kind of language works for you?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice