Bon4Micro

Discussion in 'Bon4' started by OscartheTurtle, Oct 28, 2018.

1. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    The cage arrived Thursday so I’ve had a couple of days to check it out.

Initial out of the box thoughts:
    - it’s a bit heavy. Pretty solid metal going on here.
    - the outside is polished nicely. Inside the cage and between the bars not so much. With that said, there are no rough spots or areas of concern.
    - in profile, this cage is smaller than the Vice Mini, despite both claiming a 1.5” length cage. When fully assembled with the same gap between ring and cage, the Vice sticks out about 1/3” more.
    - the largest ring size is only 46mm. This is a disappointment as I’d like to see at least the next size up.
    - the hole for urination is larger and better placed than on the Mini. And the bar spacing is enough that you can’t get fingers in, but not so tight as to eliminate all sensations. I haven’t worn to clean so can’t comment yet on that, but I don’t see any significant problems there.

Putting it on
    - the base ring is hinged, but not in the traditional way. Getting the ring on the first time took a bit of finagling. No pinching though nor does it seem like there will be.
    - the post screws into the cage to hold it securely. (Important note: remember which way the post rotates to screw and unscrew!)

After initial couple of wears:
    - first night I put it on I only kept it on for about an hour. When I went to take it off I couldn’t remember which way to rotate the post to unscrew it. So it took a couple of minutes to take off. As a matter of physics, when the cage is on and fully assembled the post doesn’t like to rotate easily. This caused a slight panic attack as I’m trying to get the thing apart and off of me.
    - following morning I put the cage on again and wore it while working. Started to get a bit uncomfortable after about 9 hours of wear. So I needed to take it off and went through the mild panic attack again as I had trouble spinning that damn post. I noticed a lot of sensitivity of the head while wearing which is something I haven’t experienced before (not necessarily a bad thing).

So after a couple of days the verdict is still out on this cage. I’m sure as I wear it more getting it off will become easier as I figure out tricks to help the process along.

knightlyDevotion likes this.
  2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    I didn't realize the post screwed into the tube. I suppose the idea is to help stabilize tube without completely relying on the lock to keep things in place. I can see loosening the post being a little confusing the first couple of times but I'm sure you'll get used to it.

I'm no expert on metal finishing but it seems that the finish would benefit from some time in a tumbler.

Keep us updated!

3. twitchy

twitchy Active member

Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    Thanks for review. I'm wondering about the angle of the device. For example, my HT nano runs straight down, nestling in the warm embrace of my scrotal sac. This makes it very discreet. Is the Micro similar? Also, could you please elaborate on the discomfort you experienced? I'll thank you now to avoid cluttering up the thread. So, thanks for your reply.

4. OscartheTurtle

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    Yes, this also angles down like that.

As for the discomfort, I really needed to apply a bit of lube between the bottom of the ring and my ball sac. I’m wearing the 46mm ring and I’m not sure if it’s big enough. I have similar problems with a 45mm base ring on a cheap Chinese device.

Listonosz20 likes this.
  5. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    That's one thing I didn't like about the Bon4, not having a larger base ring. Maybe for some guys a smaller penis means a smaller base ring but everyone. I'm wearing a 50mm and couldn't see getting into a 45mm.

I'd contact Bon4 and ask if you can get a larger ring.

6. OscartheTurtle

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    I talked to Bon4 today about the availability of different ring sizes. I was told that in approximately 2 weeks they will have a total of 13 different ring sizes that can be purchased. They didn’t specify the sizes themselves but I imagine it’ll be in 1mm increments.

As for the difficulty with turning the locking post - if I continue to experience issues I can contact them for a possible replacement.

7. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Where are you having trouble with the post? Is it just holding it and getting the threads started? How does it go together off your body?

Other than the post, how has the cage been wearing?

8. OscartheTurtle

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    When off the body it’s goes together easily. When it’s on the body there is push on the cage so when I’m trying to thread the screw or unthread there is addition force that I have to overcome to get the screw moving. Because it’s a small round post there isn’t much to grip onto, no flat surface to potentially help out, so all you have is the texture/grip of your finger tips.

I haven’t been wearing much. I’m waiting to get a larger ring before I give it a serious go. The good thing is they ship quickly. So when they become available I won’t have a very long wait after ordering.

9. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    After watching the instructional video, I could definitely see how it could be a challenge. A little knurling on that post would help a lot.

10. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    I got mine yesterday and I can easily pull out the back. Avoid this one.

bigTchicago likes this.
  11. havke

havke Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    Avoid this one is a very hard advice... My body differs from yours, where you can easily pull out of a certain device, it doesn't mean its all the same for everyone.

In terms of pulling out, every ball trapped chastity device can't be 100% secure unless you add something like a PA.

My personal experience is also that pulling out depends a lot on all settings of a cage... used ring size, used spacers etc. If after trying to find out the optimal configuration, the pulling out is still an issue, my advice would be, check out the KSD-G3 anti pull out inserts.
    They are designed to use in the CBxxxx series, but they can be easily adapted to be used in a Bon4 or other device. Its a silicone insert, that locks the penis in the tube when trying to pull back. It works like a charm... well for me they do... but like what i said when starting this reply... not every body is the same!

On their website they offer the full range of 13 sizes. They go with increments of 2mm... the largest ring being 2.28" / 58mm.

These are the current available sizes on their website:
    1.33 / 34mm
    1.42 / 36mm
    1.50 / 38mm
    1.57 / 40mm
    1.65 / 42mm
    1.73 / 44mm
    1.81 / 46mm
    1.89 / 48mm
    1.97 / 50mm
    2.05 / 52mm
    2.13 / 54mm
    2.20 / 56mm
    2.28 / 58mm

So I guess there is a fit for most men :D

Out of my own experience through the years, I came to the conclusion we all want to wear a too big ring. The ring that fits snug when flaccid without squeezing the blood flow will be the most comfy to wear... well for me it is... not everyone is the same.
    What I experienced is that when the ring was too large, I was in much more pain due to the pulling effect on the scrotum. The snugger the ring, the less pulling effect I experience. When I wear a snug fitting ring, the arousal presses the erection more inwards into the body instead of trying to push is all put of the body and pulling on the scrotum.

What I do is first give it a little quarter turn using the lock still in place, this loosens the tightness of the the pin locked at the end of its thread. Then squeeze the cage and ring together with one hand and turn the pin with the other.
    For sure it goed more easily when fully flaccid. When aroused, it goes much harder, but hey who wants to get out of his cage when aroused ;-)

=============

Okay my own experience with the Bon4Micro... been experimenting with it since mid October. I can fully wear it during the day. This means on an average day from 6am to 11pm.
    Unfortunately the wife isn't fully into chastity play yet, so I don't wear it during the night that often. Only when being alone, and that happened a few times now. Woke up due to arousal, but not in such a way I need to get it off.

Before the Micro I was using the Bon4M Small on the same time schedule... 6am... 11pm... and when alone at nights. Personally I do experience more comfort in the Micro. even it's size is much smaller. I was flabbergasted that a mens gear can be stuffed into such a small confinement without pain and too much discomfort.

In the Bon4M Small is used to add the GSD-G3 anti-pullout. I don't wear it in the Micro at the moment. Maybe later again, but in my opinion we wear this type of device also more as a reminder to ourselves that we shouldn't masturbate. If you really want to go fully secure, then you need to combine a PA in your device to go for a full belt. A full belt is still on my list ;-)

12. twitchy

twitchy Active member

Local Time:
    Is the Micro just the "head" of a bon4 small or is it a smaller version of the "head"? (Hope this makes sense).
    Thanks in advance.

13. OscartheTurtle

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    Yes, it’s just the head. They removed the short shaft that is on the small.

14. nine5weeks

nine5weeks New member

Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    We just bought the micro and are newbies. Can't figure out how to get the thing on me. We are hoping with the smaller ring sizes I will not be able to turtle. So any hints anyone has, will be very helpful. We did watch the videos, but we need something more instructive than pull your balls and then penis through.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

15. havke

havke Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    First of course disassemble everything...

then the instructions to put it on are:
    1. open the ring.... place it behind your ball sack around the shaft... make sure the little holes are on the font side.
    2. put in the lock pin from behind through the hole in the ring
    3. put the spacer ring over the locking pin from the front
    4. place the penis in the cage and put the cage its hole over the locking pin... and align the cage that the small pins on the cage go into the small holes in the ring
    5. turn the locking pin so it skrews into the cage...
    6. put the lock on the locking pin

hope this helps... otherwise, send me a message and i'll try to create some photo's or video tomorrow

16. twitchy

twitchy Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks. For me, if they shrank it by twenty per cent, it would be ideal.

17. ScorpioCuck87

ScorpioCuck87 Member

USA/ Ohio
    Local Time:
    How is bathing with it on? Any trouble with the lock itself from getting wet?

18. OscartheTurtle

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    Locks get wet. No issues that I have noticed with rust. Seems to be a quality lock.

19. ScorpioCuck87

ScorpioCuck87 Member

USA/ Ohio
    Local Time:
    Awesome. Thank you

20. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    I will have a Bon4Micro this week. I will report back.

21. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Seems good so far! Comfortable enough.

22. LDutchcouple

LDutchcouple New member

Lawyer (she) ♤ & Manager (he) ♡
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Local Time:
    We are using the Bon4m and have the Bon4m small on order. I am.curious but can say O am a bon4 fanboy. And so is my lady

locked_top likes this.
  23. havke

havke Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    You can always add your own lock. The high quality luggage locks work great too. I'm using a non-origin lock also. The original has rather sharp edges and i'm always wearing stretch jeans. The lock eventually caused to create holes in the jeans... therefor using a round edged luggage lock. Been using that on my previous bon4m small also.

24. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    Just ordered one. We were looking for a high quality device, and wife liked the picture. But she will be mad if we spent the dollars and it isn't better than our inexpensive cage from Amazon. Took three trys with the cheap ones to understand what we wanted, but the one we have now is pretty good. Hope the Bon4 Micro is better. Will review the device when we have used it awhile.

25. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    I'm wearing the micro right now. Uber comfortable and very tiny.

Maryjane and Parley like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice