Goethals to visit the United States

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Burger_01, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Hey people,

Look what turned up in my inbox today. Thought some of you might be interested:

Walter Goethals, the maker of the Carrara designed Goethal's Stainless Steel
    Chastity Belt will be making his first ever appearance in the USA with a visit to Chicago
    and to San Francisco. Before now, you have always had to travel to Belgium to get
    one of these custom made masterpieces. Those who have made the journey say that
    it was worth the trip! But now, for the first time ever, he will be in our Mr. S store in SF
    on Nov. 12-14 to personally take your custom measurements for one his outstanding
    Chastity Belts. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for all of our chatity loving friends
    to have one of these belts made exactly to your size. Goethal's belts are considered some
    of the most sought after of the high end chastity belts in the world. This is a one time chance to meet Walter personally and discuss having one of his custom made pieces fitted for you exactly. Mr. S is proud to offer all our customers this opportunity to obtain a custom Goethal's belt. As you look thru all the pictures included here, and read some of the quotes from satisfied users, you'll have a hard time waiting until Nov. to get measured up for one of these and then you'll want it even sooner, so you can be locked up in it.

Please call the Mr. S store at 415-863-7764 and make an appointment time if you are planning on coming to the San Francisco store between Nov. 12 to 14th to get measured. Times available would be between 12 Noon to 6PM those 3 days (PST) When you call, ask for Jonathan, Richard or Atom to make the appointment.

These Goethal Chastity Belts cost in the range of $1,400 USD, depending on options. This is an investment in one of the very best of any belt made in the world and so getting a perfect fit is most important. Don't miss this chance to get measured by Mr. Walter Goethal himself.

Also while Walter is in the USA, he'll be stopping in Chicago for this year's Mr. International Rubber Contest from Nov. 6-8th to attend the MIR Vendors' Mart. The MIR contest will be held at "The Center on Halsted" and Walter will also be measuring guys for his belts during this period. Take a look at www.mirubber.com for more details. So if you are in the Chicago area, this would also be a good time to get measured up for one of these custom chastity belts. Contact Walter through his website, www.carrara-designs.be to make an appointment during the MIR Vendor Mart. The MIR Vendor Mart charges a $5.00 donation entrance fee with all proceeds going to The Center on Halstead.

Mr. International Rubber 2010 (MIR2010), now under new ownership, will be held November 6 8, 2009 at its new venue: the 65,000 sq. ft. Center on Halsted, 3656 N. Halsted St. in the heart of Chicagos Lakeview/Boystown neighborhood. In a rare appearance Richard Hunter, owner of Mr. S Leather, will be one of the judges for this contest. I think they are planning on drugging and kidnapping him to get him there.

For more information about MIR click
    www.MIRubber.com

2. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    I don't want to prevent anyone from buying a Goethals belt, but Thinking before you act (or spend) leads to good decisions.

I've spent lots of money on Goethals belts (two of them) and I don't even want to give them away for free. I cut them up in small pieces a few weeks ago and threw them away. If you're into serious chastity play, and if you go for steel this means you're dead serious about it, don't buy Goethals.

I am now personally living the dream that I thought wasn't possible: 24/7 lockup since several months. Neosteel, of course !

Read what I wrote some time ago in this thread http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=10760#post10760

Yes, I have (got the concept and a "simple" one) I turned to Goethals (carrara) because it was convenient at that time (was living in Belgium) to go there and get a belt manufactured. I kinda regret…a lot.
    Listen, it's not like the belts aren’t any good at all, but there’s certainly a lot better out there. Think twice.
    As far as security is concerned and certainly as far as quality is concerned. The belt is terribly heavy, if you don't have a back in reinforced concrete you're in for a unpleasant surprise after a few hours, let alone days of wearing. Goethals uses hinges. You have to keep them greased or they start making squeaky noises at worst, at best (no grease will help for this problem) they will make clicking noises after a few months of wear-n-tear. If you like to see people's head turning in wonder when you're walking by ;-)
    At the hinges after a few months of wear the lining will tear perfect recipe to get your skin pinched afterwards...not to mention the really painful pinching of any tenth of a mm of skin of your ball sack that will peek through the small openings of the cage holding the testicles...
    The tube is (was?) formed out of several parts welded together to form an arc and painted on the inside. After a few months the paint comes off and you'll get bruising from the +/- 5 to 6 welded parts that make up the tube.
    And I could go on some...

Since I went personally to Germany (Neosteel) I so do regret that I spent money on the two carrara's, I could have been in chastity belt heaven ages ago.
    Cheers

Bathingcaplovers

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Thanks Bathingcap,

I should have mentioned.. I don't have any experience with Goethals, and I'm not posting this to endorse their product in anyway. I just thought that it seems fairly rare for a European belt maker to be visiting the states, and that people might like to know about it. The information was sent to me as part of the Mr. S. Leather newsletter.

Thanks for the feedback though

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice